The Melody Of Love & Pain | A...

By trillest_lvhh

Introducing Melody of Love and Pain, an emotional journey of heartbreak and healing. Escape into the harmonie... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (START OF PART. 2)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.

38.

1.6K 103 16
By trillest_lvhh

Donnie

"this is the apartment" the realtor started off as Y/N and I walked into the apartment. "Right here is the kitchen and to the left is the living room and dining room" the realtor informed as Y/N and I looked around.

"It is two bedrooms so if you two choose to have children there is an extra bedroom for that" the realtor added. "There is no baby no time soon" Y/N assured as we shared a small laugh. "So then it'll just be a guest room or whatever you two want it to be" the realtor assured. We walked into the guest room along with the bathroom and I was feeling it. It was just for right now and it was something for me and Y/N so I was cool with it.

"And this is the master" the realtor started off "the bathroom is in the bedroom so you don't have to leave out to use the bathroom that's in the hallway" she informed as we looked around the bathroom.

"There's no electric issues or anything like that?" Y/N asked as I just chuckled to myself. "No and if there is all you have to do is let the front desk know and they'll send a maintenance man or whoever you need to your apartment" the realtor assured as I nodded. "Can we tell the front desk who's allowed to our door or they let anyone up?" I asked out of curiosity. "Let them know at the desk who is allowed and if they're outside of that list then the both of you will receive a phone call." She started off as Y/N and I listened. "If neither one of you responds to that call or just simply says "no" to that visitor then they will not be allowed upstairs" she finished explaining as Y/N and I just looked over at each other.

"You like it?" Y/N asked me "yeah" I honestly said with a smile making her smile. "I like it too" Y/N admitted. "Can we sign today?" I asked "yes and you can get the keys as well. The day to fully be moved in will be next Saturday" she informed as
Y/N looked over at me. "Okay" I agreed as the realtor started heading over to the door and Y/N looked around at everything. "Hey" I said grabbing her hand as she looked up at me. "You want this one because if you don't we can look at another. "Yeah it's nice" she expressed with a smile. "But what?" I questioned. "I never lived with a man before" she admitted as I smiled. "I won't be a headache I promise" I assured her "mmhm, yeah right" she teased as I smiled.

"Let's go sign these papers so we start packing up" I said. "My-uh once we're done signing you need to go with Rocky to train" she expressed as I sighed some looking away. "You got a fight this weekend" she added. "Let me make sure we're good and you're good then I'll go train but right now we need a roof" I assured her. "I mean we have a roof" she said. "I want to be out from under Rocky and you can't even see in your apartment" I teased as she playfully hit my chest. "Shut up and let's go she's waiting" Y/N said walking in front of me as I just smiled to myself.

We handled the paperwork and walked out of the realtors office. We then seen Rocky pull up in his white van. "He got to do better with this child abduction van" I said as Y/N immediately placed her hand over her mouth and let out a laugh. Rocky then rolled down the window "you guys want some candy or snacks?" He questioned as Y/N immediately begun laughing even more. "Nah, we good stranger danger" I said looking over at Y/N as we shared a laugh. "We don't take candy from people out of vans especially not a white persons" Y/N said causing us to laugh even more. "Nah we just playing with you Rock" I assured. "Let me get her home and I'll meet you down at Mick's" I assured Rocky. "Okay" Rocky said.

"Rock what's the doctors saying?" Y/N asked concerned. "I'll be done with treatments in two or three weeks" he informed as Y/N smiled big. "Congratulations!" She said excitedly. "We ain't there yet" he joked as I just looked at him. "Don't play like that" I said as Y/N giggled. "You crack jokes but I can't?" Rocky asked as I just shook my head and looked over at Y/N. "Next thing we need now is cars" Y/N brought up looking down at her phone. "You looking at one?" I asked. "Yeah" she said before showing it to me. "I don't know" I said "yeah but D we need a car or something. I understand the label has a driver for me to get too and from the studio but what about when we want to go to the movies or I meet you at the gym" she expressed. "Then on top of that we're further out into the city" she added. "I just don't want you burning gas and mileage because now you're going too and from New York damn near everyday" I expressed as she just looked at me. "Besides I don't feel comfortable with you driving like that late at night" I added.

"So what are we going to do?" She questioned looking at me. "I'll handle it" I assured her as she just looked at me. "You just worry about packing up, filming your music video and your album. I got it over here" I expressed. "D if you need me you know I'm here" she reminded. "Yeah I know that but let me handle this" I said as she smiled some. "Okay" she agreed making me smile. "You want to go out with Cassidy and Travis for dinner tonight?" Y/N asked "only if you're feeling up to it after training" Y/N added as I smiled. "Yeah if that's what you want" I said causing her to smile. We shared a kiss as she then held onto my arm continuing to walk. "Adonis and Y/N!" Someone expressed with their phone out recording us. Y/N just smiled over at them and waved some as we continued walking.

We caught a Uber back to Y/N's place as I walked her to her apartment door and she smiled at me. "You've been smiling ever since we woke up this morning what's going on?" She asked. "We got a place together. I'm with my girl" I admitted as she smiled and looked down. She then grabbed my hands. "I'm going to go start packing and see you for dinner tonight?" She asked as I smiled and nodded. "And remember we can't be out all night because you have a shoot tomorrow" she reminded. "Shit I forgot all about that" I admitted as she nodded. "Mmhm" she hummed as she got on her tippy toes to kiss my lips. "Love you. I'll see you later. Tell Rocky not to train you too hard" she said as we smiled. "I Love you too" I said as she walked into her apartment then locked the door behind her.

I stood there for a moment smiling to myself then finely left to go to the gym.

Y/N

I sat there looking around my apartment, leaving here honestly was bittersweet. It was sweet because This was something that was all mine and the good memories of being here like first meeting Donnie. But then there was a bitter feeling with all the things that I dealt with while dealing with Jeremiah in this apartment. I wanted to leave and it was time to move on completely. My life was changing for the better and I am a little scared but I know I have a good support system and team around me so I didn't need to worry.

My phone "dinged" notifying me I had a notification. I went to go grab my phone thinking it was Donnie but it was my manager Sarah.

Sarah (manager): Congratulations!!!

She texted as I seen a screenshot of Roc Nations Instagram post they made. "Be Without You" was still trending number one on the billboard Hot 100 while "Ring the Alarm" was number two. Along with that she sent out another screenshot of a different post on their page saying that "Be Without You" just went Gold according to RIAA certification so the song itself sold 500,000 copies so far. "Oh shit" I said to myself in disbelief. I hurried and texted Donnie the news then went onto my social media platforms to spread the news and to thank all of the fans, my team and the people who were constantly there for me.

I just smiled to myself and started playing music around the house beginning to pack some things up.

____________

"Adonis creed are you ready for your last fight in the light weight category?" A reporter asked as Donnie and I held hands walking towards the restaurant. "Yeah" Donnie agreed. "Congratulations on certified gold Y/N" another reporter shouted as I smiled "thank you" I shouted back as Donnie held the door me and I thanked him as we walked into the restaurant. "We're about to have more of that living out in the city now" Adonis said as I nodded. "Yeah but they wasn't bad" I admitted as we went seeing Travis and Cassidy. Travis and Donnie dapped up as Cassidy and I hugged each other. "Congrats to the both of you!" Cassidy says pulling away from me while looking at both Donnie  and I. "Thank you" Donnie  and I said before we all sat down and I looked over at Donnie and I don't know what was going on in the gym with him and Rocky but Donnie's body and features was starting to look a bit different. It wasn't a bad different neither he looked good as hell.

I just looked over at him as he finally looked over at me and smiled some.

"What?" He mouthed as I shook my head and smiled looking down at my menu. My phone then rung as I looked down at it seeing a text from Donnie.

Donnie❤️: stop staring at me weirdo

Me: 🖕

"Donnie and I wanted to tell you guys something" I started off as Donnie, Cassidy and Travis looked at me. "Are you pregnant?" Cassidy asked as I immediately scrunched my brows. Donnie and I then let out a laugh "Girl no. Why would I be pregnant?!" I asked confused. "Damn" Travis expressed. "I told you, I want my ten dollars" Cassidy said to Travis as Donnie and I looked between Travis and Cassidy. "What?!" Donnie asked. "Did you two place a bet on us?" I questioned. "Cassidy kept saying there's a glow to you so I thought maybe you were pregnant" Travis explained with a shrug." not right now" I assured them as Donnie and I let out a small laugh.
"We got an apartment together" Donnie informed. "Oh my gosh! Congrats!" Cassidy expressed making Donnie and I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.1K 63
Same love, different story.
803 156 29
Three words. Eight Letters. Big Impact. Between life or death, how far can love go? How much pain can a person handle before enough is enough? Is lov...
Ocean Eyes By Em

Non-Fiction

662 36 31
This book is based off of a true story. It is a collection of memories of all of the people that I have ever fallen in love with. It will include tho...
117 1 16
A story of love and Acceptance