His Property (TRUE BEAUTY BL)

By arohaxengene

"Why are you doing this?" "Suho shut up..Do you want somw punnishment!?" - Boys Love (BL) - Seojun x Suho ... More

𝟎
𝟏
2
3
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
9
11
12
New Cover
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

10

1.2K 39 4
By arohaxengene

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Suho was looking at his reflection,his neck was full of hickies. "𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕" He mumble and became silent when Seojun came and back hug him. "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" he whisper and kiss Suho neck. "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" suho said.

"𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚,𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔" Seojun said and smirk wanted everyone to known that someone already own Suho.

"𝑩-𝒃𝒖𝒕" Suho gasp when Seojun grip his thighs.

"𝑰-𝒊 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅" Suho answer and cover his mouth

They get ready as expected Suho wear their usual uniform and hickies was showing on his pale skin. Seojun smirk while pulling Suho closer to his body.

"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Seojun said while wrapping his arms around Suho small waist.

Suho nod while kissing Seojun,Seojun smirk as he hold Suho bag and they both leaves the house. Once they arrive at school, Seojun friends keep asking about him and Suho relationship.

"𝑺𝑼𝑯𝑶" Jukyung shout, Seojun grip Suho waist and glared on him while Suho put his hand on Seojun chest. "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕?" Seojun ask glaring at Jukyung.

"𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆?,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅?" she ask and Suho look over Seojun and gulp seeing the cold expression of Seojun. "𝒀-𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆" Suho said.

"𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈!!,𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎" she said he was about to touch Suho when Seojun grip her hand and said. "𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎,𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆,𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔" He said and everyone could see Jukyung wrist having a red print but Seojun still gripping her wrist.

"𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒍-𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐,𝒚-𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆" Jukyung said.

"𝑳-𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑,𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" Suho said but Seojun didn't listen to him. Everyone was shock when Suho kiss Seojun on the lips making him calm down.

"𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑" Suho mumble and gasp when Seojun wrap his arms around him once again and glared on Jukyung.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎,𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎" He said and left with Suho. Everyone look towards Jukyung she was rubbing his wrist.

"𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏,𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?"

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘?"

Jukyung stand there completely hurt and froze.

Meanwhile at Seojun and Suho.

"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆,?" Suho mumble as he look over Seojun who was sitting beside him still didn't talk to him and completely ignoring him.

"𝑨-𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊-𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆" Suho said and stand up he was about to leaved when Seojun pulled him on his lap and hug him tight.

"𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓," Seojun said and he nodded. Seojun is so angry that she wanted to touch what's belong to him. "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆?" Suho suddenly ask and he look on him they were staring at each other.

"𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕" Suho said make Seojun smirk while Suho kiss him. Suho knew how to calm the one and only 𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏.

"He is Scarry when he is angry" Suho through and gulp. Seojun hug him tight and kiss his neck.

"He is mine and only mine" Seojun through.

During Class

Suho suddenly fall a sleep during the class,the teacher was about to wake him up when Seojun glared on him.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒑!" Seojun said and glared on him. The teacher sign and continue teaching while Taehoon look over Suho, he has many hickies and lovebites on his neck.

Suho was also sweating means something happend while he is with Seojun, Seojun turn over Suho and smirk.

After the class, Suho slowly woke up when he felt someone carry him, he open his eyes and found Seojun carrying him on his back.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅?" Suho ask make Seojun smile.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆" Seojun said make Suho smile and lay his head on his back.

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒎𝒎" Suho said and hug Seojun. Seojun chuckle as he put Suho down on their car. "𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐?" Seojun ask.

"𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆, 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌" Suho said and lay his head on the back of Seojun, Seojun chuckle and ask something. "𝑯𝒐𝒏,𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?, 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒕?"

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒄𝒆-𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒆!" Suho said. Seojun nodded. They arrive at the park after buying food. Suho sit on the swing. Suho first time was with Seojun and it happend in school.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈?" Seojun ask while kneeling down in front of Suho, Suho look on him. "𝑰-𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!" Suho can't ask his question, he was scared. "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔?" Seojun cold voice ask.

"𝑾-𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆?, 𝒘-𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈?,𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆!" Suho ask and he flinch when Seojun grip his hips tight.

"𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆,𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎,𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫!" Seojun and shout at the last word. Suho tremble and nodded.

"𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺 𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺 𝑳𝑬𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑯𝑶!" Seojun shout once again, Suho was thrembling he was now scared. "𝒀-𝒚𝒆𝒔,𝒊-𝑰 𝒖-𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅!" He answer.

Seojun calm down and look over his lover, Suho was now crying and thrembling. "𝑰-𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏!" Suho mumble and continue crying. Seojun sign and wipe Suho tears using his thumb and kiss Suho face.

"𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!,𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!" Seojun said and sit on the grass while he pulled Suho on his lap and let Suho lay his head on his shoulder.

Suho slowly calming down and falling a sleep.

"𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕!" Seojun through while caressing Suho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
36.4K 1.9K 37
A police who used to work alone was order to work with his new partner. Will their relationship become good or will it be more than good? Shippings L...
2.6K 312 16
ඉතිම්, මට පුලුවන් නම් ඔයාට කියන්න මං ඔයාට කොච්ව්ර ආදරේ ද කියලා..... මෙච්චර ලගින් ඉදලාත් ඔයාට මගේ ආදරේ දැනෙන් නෑද රශූ.... 🙂 ඇ...
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad