I Must Stay Within The Tiger'...

Galing kay Sweet_Dily

{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonis... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Marriage To A Sageion Man
Chapter 2: Puppet
Chapter 3: Psycho's
Chapter 5: Lake Room
Chapter 6: Skulled Monster
Chapter 7: Troublesome Wife With A Confession
Chapter 8: The Banquet Of A King And Queen
Chapter 9: A Brotherly Love Song
Chapter 10: The Cliff I Drift
Chapter 11: Soulless Eyes
Chapter 12: Please Ignore
Chapter 13: Punish Me For My Sin
Chapter 14: A Strange Safety
Chapter 15: Lost By Your Trick
Chapter 16: Caught With A Monster Who Saved Me
Chapter 17: Don't Throw Me Away
Chapter 18: A Birthday Disaster
Chapter 19: A Planned Lie
Chapter 20: Ariella V.S Danica
Chapter 21: Suspicion And Drama
Chapter 22: Rupert's Warning
Chapter 23: Blamed
Chapter 24: You Believe Me?
Chapter 25: Bath With My Hubby
Chapter 26: A Vist For The Newly Wed
Chapter 27: Duchess Camilla
Chapter 28: Sierra Has Been Poisoned
Chapter 29: I Have Come To See Ariellia's Side
Chapter 30: Temple Call
Chapter 31: Disappearance Of My Wife
Chapter 32: Only My Fault
Chapter 33: Awakened A Monster
Chapter 34: The Rain Of The Pink Cotton Trees For The Golden Lady
Chapter 35: A Crazy Man That Does Not Abandon His Wife
Chapter 36: A Sea Dragon Who Kidnapped My Wife
Chapter 37: The Sorry I Couldn't Say To You
Chapter 38: A Kiss Under A Romantic Swing
Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace
Chapter 40: A Wake-Up Call From The King
Chapter 41: Not Just A Brother-In-Law On A Paper
Chapter 42: A Lesson To Learn Seth
Chapter 43: Congratulations!
Chapter 44: A Difficult Decision
Chapter 45: The Eyes I Saw You With
Chapter 46: A Banquet In Your Name

Chapter 4: Unwanted Marriage

441 8 0
Galing kay Sweet_Dily

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 4...

-Sageion's Temple outside the second training ground-

A hot blazing day with a round bright sun that illuminated the sky.

A bright sun that made this weather hotter than a northern day.

You see in the north, the hot weather was considered a blessing for regular people.

Except them.

The defeated worn-out temple paladins or known as knights as well.

Who were knocked out on the grass, sitting as they leaned on a brown tree, as a corn yellow-haired man with a mix of caramel brown and tawny brown eyes who stood out with a tiresome face observing it all.

'Gulip, Gulip'

The corn yellow-haired man drank water with his wine bottle design as he swallowed the last drop.

The water had cooled that man down, who wore a paladin Knight uniform as he slid his gloves wiping the drops of water from his mouth that remained of his rushed drinking.

The man who finally finished wiping the remains looked straightforward to a very tall man with a metal helmet standing in the middle of defeated knights laying in the grass surrounding him painting his victory.

"If you keep at it they will die for real" (Terrance, said)

"So let's talk Lex" (Terrance, said)

The corn yellow-haired man with Caramel brown eyes with a mix of tawny brown eyes called the tall helmet man.

'Turn'

The tall helmet man finally turned around at Terrance's call.

He took off his helmet slowly as his angelic face displayed.

'Shalala'

He had white beautiful silk hair as some hair strands fell on his forehead.

His eyes seemed like a mix of a very light shade of gray mixed with the lightest tone of blue almost looking so clear while his thick long white lashes paired up nicely with that eye color.

That man's features were very beautiful with that strong jawline and those white thick eyebrows, it was as if he was an angel alluring you.

That man was probably around six feet four compared to his yellow corn-haired friend with an average of six feet two.

However, compared to his angelic face.

"No" (Alexander, said)

Alexander Von Dameria, age twenty-three.

He said with a blunt rejection and turned away from Terrance passing him gripping onto his metal helmet and placing it down on the brown oak wooden bench.

'Turn'

Terrance who reacted dumbfounded finally turned his body around to where Alexander had headed.

"Huh? No?" (Terrance, asked)

"What do you mean no?!" (Terrance, asked)

He asked with an annoyed childish tone.

"Why so I can hear you talk about Ariella all day?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked Terrance with a dry tone as he unbuckled the clips of his bottle without looking at Terrance.

'This...how does he already imply I'm going to talk about Ariella, I was going to talk about something else!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

He looked at Alexander who had closed his eyes gently drinking water.

'How judgmental of him' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

He continued to stare at Alexander whose water droplets dropped from his mouth along with the droplets of the sweat on his neck.

'Turn'

Alexander who had felt Terrance's burning stare turned his eyes to look at Terrance as he scrunched his face in annoyance.

"You know what?" (Terrance, asked)

"Whenever you scrunch that face it makes me wonder how ladies are attracted to such attitude." (Terrance, said)

"Why should I even have to talk to you kindly when you act like this?" (Terrance, asked)

He continued to argue annoyed at Alexander's attitude.

"Is it my fault you're so weak at the sight of my sister? Don't you have other pastimes to talk about?" (Alexander, asked)

He finally put the water down and raised his white thick eyebrow making a pathetic face as if he were mocking Terrance for how he looked himself.

"The thought of the sight of a man who claims to know everything about my sister still lacks the intelligence to understand that your clearly not my sister's type." (Alexander, said)

Alexander tilted his head as he said with a small mock.

These words were like an invisible arrow hitting Terrance.

'Why you!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

Terrance was clearly embarrassed but most of all knew himself that Alexander's words were no stretch, it was best to change the conversation.

After all, that was the conversation Terrance wanted to speak about.

"Well anyhow that wasn't what I was going to talk about I was going to speak about your wife..." (Terrance, said)

He said with a sigh as he continued.

"I got a report that she arrived since you didn't want to pick her up, I hope you could at least try to have a face-to-face conversation, like a meal perhaps" (Terrance, said)

He added as his caramel brown mixed eyes with tawny brown eyes became filled with curiosity.

"Aren't you interested at all to see if she resembles that portrait, or how her personality is since she's the Pope's loved daughter, aren't you curious at all?" (Terrance, asked)

"I'm sure you already went to check yourself." (Alexander, said)

"Am I wrong?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander did not seem the bit interested but had seemed to hit the nail with Terrance as he asked with a dry tone.

"Well I'm a loyal night that-" (Terrance, said)

Taking into consideration that Terrance had known Alexander for a long time he knew that attitude of his so he did not feel discouraged by his lack of disinterest as he tried to continue with a cheerful tone but Alexander had interrupted his fun.

"What a bunch of nonsense." (Alexander, said)

Alexander looked at Terrance with a 'are you pathetic face?'

'Argh! I swear!' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

"Fine, you bastard! I did go myself to see what she's like! I got curious so why not?!" (Terrance, yelled)

He yelled as he stretched out his hands to the back, just like a cat.

"I just wondered if her beauty was real since you know for all we know someone could have altered her portrait and we get a completely different person." (Terrrance, said)

"So yeah I was curious" (Terrance, said)

He now rubbed his neck as if admitting to his crimes.

"Well if your so curious to find that real personality you go have dinner with her then she's probably dining with Ariella by now." (Alexander, said)

Alexander turned his head away from Terrance as he continued with his dry tone.

It was clear that Alexander rather not talk at all, or rather not waste his energy on such a thing.

"Argh! You are just so annoying!" (Terrance, yelled)

"I'm talking about your wife here!" (Terrance, yelled)

Terrance yelled frustrated as the exhausted knights who laid on the grass or sat down leaning on the trees could hear their argument.

'How does he have the energy to yell?' (Knight's inner thoughts)

The knights thought with exhaustion.

'Turn'

Alexander turned to look at Terrance and scrunched his eyes with a frown.

"..." (Alexander)

"Ha, sorry I got carried away I spoke rudely." (Terrance, said)

It was obvious that Terrance should have controlled his temper as well, after all, he was speaking to the young duke.

"So...your not gonna ask?" (Terrance, asked)

Terrance's tone eased up.

"Of?" (Alexander, asked)

Alexander asked as he raised one eyebrow again.

"You know if everything noted down including her portrait matched something like that..." (Terrance, said)

Terrance scratched his head trying to instigate curiosity in Alexander

"No" (Alexander, said)

But Alexander's disinterest remained the same.

"Well, you should. She's your wife now so go and fulfill your husband's duties unless you want to end like that guy Heavens." (Terrance, said)

Just thinking the sight of the man's reputation being ruined over that made Terrance shiver.

Terrance tried to give Alexander words of advice just recalling the incident of what a big gossip in Marabey was.

"I can't imagine the self-embarrassment he had to go threw." (Terrance, said)

"I would hate for people to mock you the same way they mocked him" (Terrance, said)

Although Alexander went from far from lacking in size.

If there were a rumor it would probably be because it may be too much.

Terrance spoke sincerely to Alexander with a somewhat worried some eyes.

"Why bother" (Alexander, said)

But Alexander plainly just didn't care.

'...' (Terrance)

"Mmm...well honestly everyone knows a marriage with the Marabey Princess won't last but you should put yourself in her shoes for the time being she's like a hostage in another country so she might feel intimidated." (Terrance, said)

He tried to sympathize with Yeretzy Lidyanna.

"If I would have picked for you, Sierra was a better option but you're too blind to understand." (Terrance, said)

His caramel-brown mixed with tawny brown eyes turned to look away as he mumbled silently.

'Honestly, how has he, not noticed Sierra's feelings?' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

His eyes turned back again to scan the indifferent Alexander.

"When I made my way to the dock I saw her step down with Sir Prez who attended the wedding on your behalf and he said that your wife was suffering from seasickness all through the journey." (Terrance, said)

'At first, I thought a precious daughter raised by the pope would have thrown a tantrum or complained to go through another form of transportation but she remained calm with a warm smile and seeing her..' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

'Her beauty was no justice to her portrait I understood why she had many marriage suitors' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

'Somehow everything that I thought of her was uncertain...like she was a complete person according to the rumors.' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

"She's small" (Terrance, said)

Terrance said with an excited tone.

"What?" (Alexander, asked)

Finally, a little tickle pricked Alexander's interest, more like confusion on his face.

"I'm talking about your wife" (Terrance, said)

He looked at Alexander with I been talking about your wife the whole time who else would I be talking about?

"Like small, small maybe like this height" (Terrance, said)

He said as he showed Alexander with his arm displaying a very short height.

"You're calling her a toddler then?" (Alexander, asked)

He raised his left eyebrow as he asked.

"I.did.not." (Terrance, said)

Terrance displayed a grim expression of annoyance.

'This...he's not even..' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

"Look I know you don't like this marriage but maybe it's not as bad as it seems." (Terrance, said)

Terrance's face relaxed as if he were close to giving up.

"You sure are one two-faced man" (Alexander, said)

"Not long ago you cursed the pope, and talked about how you wanted to kill him?" (Alexander, said)

He said with a face that said you really have no shame.

"N-No I..." (Terrance, said)

"Ahem what I meant-" (Terrance, said)

Terrance tried to defend himself but was interrupted by a snickering young voice.

"That Marabey woman, is nothing but a plain woman. The only worth to her is being the Pope's daughter, and you're here shamefully obsessing over her while we had to bargen this unwanted marriage." (Seth, said)

Seth a seventeen-year-old young knight with curly light dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes said.

"We clearly sold our country for it" (Seth, said)

He raised his voice in anger as he approached closer to them finally stopping next to Terrance.

"Hey you! You brat! You can't speak like that to your seniors!" (Terrance, yelled)

Terrance pointed a finger at Seth as they argued childishly.

"I'm only saying truths" (Seth, said)

He crossed his hands in annoyance as he continued to raise his voice.

"Don't be making such a fuzz Seth" (Alexander, said)

Alexander who had been quiet opened his lips with a strict tone.

"S-Sir Alex" (Seth, said)

But Seth did not give in.

"After you divorce with that woman marry my sister." (Seth, said)

He said with a determined face.

"??" (Terrance)

Terrance didn't know if he was more confused or more dumbfounded by Seth's blunt words.

"..." (Alexander)

"Seth you!" (Terrance, yelled)

Terrance reprehended Seth again.

"L-Look I know how it sounds but no one is a better fit than my sister everyone knows it." (Seth, said)

He continued nonchalantly ignoring Terrance's raised voice.

"Kid don't you watch that mouth?" (Terrance, asked)

"That head's filled with prejudice" (Terrance, said)

"T-That's no prejudiced how can I-" (Seth, said)

Seth who believed was right defended himself as he added on with a molested tone.

"Sierra came home crying from the Dameria castle because Princess Ariella and her were holding a tea party when that Marabey women arrived." (Seth, said)

"It's clear that woman made my sister cry" (Seth, said)

He frowned as he made an angry face.

'I met Alex's bride and she didn't seem like that...did she really make Sierra cry? If so maybe I was fooled by appearances...' (Terrance's inner thoughts)

Terrance thought with a concentrated face as Seth asked startled at Alexander's actions.

"Sir Alexander?" (Seth, asked)

"Where are you going?" (Seth, asked)

Alexander seemed to be disinterested in their conversation and started to walk away.

"You get over here!" (Terrance, yelled)

Terrance's attention was now focused on Seth grabbing him by his collar.

"Argh" (Seth)

He unconsciously let out a cry as Terrance's fast momentum caught him up.

"I'm going to wash up." (Alexander, said)

Alexander spared no back glances to them as he continued walking away as he said with a somehow more lighted tone.

'Let's pretend like we didn't hear anything' (Knight's inner thoughts)

The knights thought to themselves while Terrance and Seth looked at Alexander leaving.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

202K 2.8K 28
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
28.1K 645 53
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
764K 35.4K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
515K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...