Chorus Festival - A Luke Hemm...

By irwinxx5sos

"If he's mean to you, he likes you.." That is something Addison never thought would be true. While in an all... More

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - Meeting Luke
Chapter 3 - Warning
Chapter 4 - She Will Be Loved
Chapter 5 - Thinking
Chapter 6 - Medicine
Chapter 7 - Chasing
Chapter 8 - Ignored and Chasing
Chapter 9 - Sorry
Chapter 10 - Stopped
Chapter 11 - Birthday Gift
Chapter 12 - Concert
Chapter 13 - Dance
Chapter 14 - Luke's House
Chapter 15 - Hidden
Chapter 16 - The Band
Chapter 17 - Announced
Chapter 18 - Go Away
Chapter 20 - Thinking of Tour
Chapter 21 - Cupcakes
Chapter 22 - Hotel
Chapter 23 - Daddy
Chapter 24 - 37 times
Chapter 25 - Symptoms
Chapter 26 - Positive and Negative
Chapter 27 - Skype
Epilogue

Chapter 19 - Love

54 0 0
By irwinxx5sos

I woke up the next morning and Luke was right beside me. He woke up after hearing me yawn. He smiled at me, turning towards me in the bed. He placed a kiss on my right cheek, then whispered to me, "I love you.."

"I love you," I whispered back.

I had gotten up and brushed my hair before going downstairs with Luke to get breakfast. I got breakfast and sat on the couch, and Luke did the same.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asked back.

"Maybe we can have a lazy day? Just watch movies and relax..." I said. I wanted to have a lazy day so bad.

"Okay. What movies do you want to watch?" He wondered.

"Star Wars Marathon?"

"Star Wars?"

"You've never seen them?"

"No.. And how many is 'them'?" 

"Six. They're all a little more than two hours. There were three originally, then they made three others as prequels. They're awesome though. We have all six."

"Okay. Star Wars Marathon it is!"

I got out all six movies and placed them beside the entertainment center where the TV was. I put in "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace". We continued through all of the movies until we could get to "Return of the Jedi", episode six. 

When all of the movies had finished, it was about 10pm. The movies had taken about thirteen hours.

"Babe, it's a school day tomorrow, and it's about ten.. I think I should get going or my parents will be mad. But those movies were awesome. I loved them. Well.. I better get going," he quickly kissed my lips, "I'll see you hopefully tomorrow evening if possible."

"Okay. If not tomorrow, then I'll see you sometime soon, okay? Not too far away," I warned.

"It'll be soon, I promise," he whispered into my ear, "and I'm sorry about yesterday and surprising you with tour.."

"It's okay, Luke. I'm happy now. I can't wait. I just really want to go on tour with you guys and see stadiums full of fans screaming to see you guys and your friends in One Direction," I smiled at the thought of it. It was going to be amazing.

"Yeah.." I could tell he was thinking the same, "well, I'm going to text my mum quick, telling her I'm coming home. She'll worry if I don't."

"You're such a mummy's boy!" I told him and he nodded, agreeing with me, "but it's cute," I added.

"Okay, babe," he pecked my lips, "I'll see you soon."

"Bye Lukey," I whispered into his ear before he left. I closed the door after he walked out and went upstairs into my bedroom. 

After only a few seconds of being in my room, Hudson busted in. I was not expecting him to come into my room. He never does.

"Hey sis," he smiled at me. Something was up.

"Hey bro. What's up? Something is, I know that. You're never in my room."

"Yeah. You're right. I was just wondering, why are you and Luke so touchy-feely around each other? Zoey and I aren't like that.." He told me and asked me a question.

"Because we love each other. Maybe you and Zoey aren't touchy-feely since you aren't in love. Luke and I aren't definitely in love. Not because we're touchy-feely, but because we feel the same feelings. Like his one friend says, if you don't get the same feeling from him as you do when the pizza delivery man comes, it's not worth it. And that's how I feel, even though I get more excited than when the pizza delivery man comes," I giggled.

"Oh.. Yeah, you're definitely in love. But Zoey and I love each other too. Like you said, I get the same feeling as when the pizza delivery man comes, but better. This seems weird getting relationship advice from my younger sister, but.. How do you know if a girl loves you like you love her?"

"What do you do to show her you love her?"

"Well, I kiss her, I do things for her, and I do a lot of other things. We'd be here all night," he chuckled.

"Well, does she do those things back? I mean, she might not open the door for you, because that's mainly a gentleman thing, but does she kiss you first? Does she do things for you, like invite you over or cook a special meal just for you two when you come over?"

"Yeah.. yeah, she does do those things," he smiled.

"Well, then I'm pretty sure she loves you too. I'd be surprised if she doesn't."

"Thanks little sis," he said, walking out of my room.

"Anytime, big bro.." I laughed slightly. Talks with him were always funny, yet sometimes meaningful.

"Wait.." I stopped him before he got all of the way down the hallway to his room.

"What?"

"Come here for a minute. I need to talk to you about something.."

"Okay," he began to walk back over, "what is it?" 

He entered my room and I closed the door behind him, not knowing what would happen if mum or dad heard.

"Luke is going on tour in February..."

"Really? He has a band?" He was surprised.

"Yeah.." I said and brought up a video of them on YouTube.

"They're good. That's an original song?"

"Yeah. And they're going on tour with One Direction."

"Awesome! Now what else were you going to tell me? Or was that it?"

"Well, I've already told you that Luke is going on tour..." I started.

"Yeah, and-"

"He wants me to go with him."

"Oh.." He seemed surprised.

"And I want to," I finished.

"Oh.." He said once more, seeming more surprised.

"Wouldn't you if Zoey was going to be away for a few months at a time?"

"Yeah, but this is serious, Addie. You'll have to take online schooling. I don't know how well that works out."

"But I really want to. I don't know how mum and dad will react, though. I'm worried about telling them."

"Don't worry, Addie. Just tell them. They might go along with it, or they might not. I'm not quite sure. I've never been in this situation before."

"Well, thanks anyways, Hudson."

"I'm sorry I couldn't help much, but you're welcome," he smiled and left. Now it was time to tell my parents that I might be away for a few months..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
211K 8.8K 46
It all started with a song... -First Book in Girls Hate Series- 5 Seconds of Summer Fan Fiction © 2016 Katie (maiumxidiots) All Rights Reserved ® [Co...
101K 2.9K 33
(Y/N) (L/N) a new student. She got bullied at her last school, because of her voice. Because of the bullying she diceded to stop talking, even if she...
17.6K 1.3K 39
**Book 1** (CURRENTLY RE-WRITING AND EDITING) "I'm afraid that I might be losing you." Arielle and Michael have been best friends since, well, foreve...