My One And Only (A Harry Pott...

由 fandom_xreaders

When Two kids survived the killing curse They both had been separated. One to live with his aunt and the othe... 更多

Chapter 1: The Night That Left Scars
Chapter 2: The Hooded Figures
Chapter 3: Here We Go Again
Chapter 4: Moonys First Class
Chapater 5: Shove Off
Chapter 7: Quidditch In The Rain
Chapter 8: Walk In The Moonlight
Chapter 9: Execution Day
Chapter 10: Dads Back
Chapter 11: More Than One Life Saved
Chapter 12: Bye Moony
Chapter 13: Your blind
Chapter 14: The World Cup
Chapter 15: The Deal With A Weasley
Chapter 16: Thats Rubbish!
Chapter 17: The Curses
Chapter 18: Old Men
Chapter 19: Friends.
Chapter 20: Im Not An Owl
Chapter 21: You Cant Kill Me
Chapter 22: The Deal Is On
Chapter 23: Paper Ball
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Club Mate
Chapter 25: McGonagalls Office
Chapter 26: You're Like An Ice Cube
Chapter 27: Ill Always Protect You
Chapter 28: The Cup
Chapter 29: Come Back
Chapter 30: Home
Chapter 31: Harry's Here
Chapter 32: Trail Day

Chapter 6: Eyes Like The Devil

449 8 8
由 fandom_xreaders

Y/n pov

"Eyes like the devil he's got," the fat lady said from behind a Buffalo. "A soul as dark as his name. It's him. The one they all talk about. He is here somewhere in the castle. Sirius black." I felt my entire body tense up before moving away from Harry. He looked over at me before I went down the stairs.

"Y/n!" I heard him yell. I ran down the hall to the Da room. I ran in and saw Remus's door open. I went up the stairs and he saw me and smiled before he saw the panic on my face

"He was here," I said

"Who"

"Dad" I whispered. He got up and walked over and pulled me into a hug. "The portrait said it" he rubbed my back before stopping.

"Gryffindor portrait?" He said looking down at me. I nodded. "Where are you supposed to be?"

"I don't know. I left before Dumbledore said"

"Come on let's go find out."

We walked down the hall and saw Dumbledore In the great hall.

"There you are," Dumbledore said looking at me "How'd I know you'd be with Remus"

"Lucky guess"

"Is it true what she told me?" Remus said as we walked closer into the great hall.

"Not certain yet."

"Alright," he looked at me. "Go sleep. Well talk more in the morning"

"Alright"

He pulled me into a quick hug before Dumbledore brought me over to the open sleeping bag next to Harry. I slid into it and put Dad's jacket next to me. I saw Harry open his eyes tiredly.

"Hi," he whispered. I smiled a little.

"Hello," I whispered back.

"Can I see your arm?" I nodded and showed him the bruise. "He's such an ass" He mumbled looking at it. I laughed a little.

"Tell me about it" he looked up at me

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Ok"

He looked away for a moment as he let go of my arm.

"Why'd you run earlier?" He asked

"Forgot to do something then had to talk to Professor Lupin"

"Oh ok"

I yawned a little.

"You should sleep"

"I know" I whispered

"Go to sleep"

"Fine but you have to as well".

"Deal"

I smiled a little before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

A couple of days later was the full moon. I laid in my bed waiting for Hermione to fall asleep. Then I snuck out of the dorm room with my jacket and then out of the common room. I quickly walked down to the Dada office. I saw Remus drinking his potion.

"Ready?" I whispered

"Yeah come on quiet though," he said.

We made it out to the shrieking shack and he painfully transformed. I tuned into the black dog and helped keep him in the area. The potion sometimes takes a while to kick in so I got sliced pretty badly across my face and stomach. When his senses returned I saw the look of regret on his features. Then the full moon passed and he was awake.

"Let's get you to the hospital wing" Moony said as I transformed back holding my stomach

"Ok," I whispered. He helped me up the stairs and to Madame Pomfrey

"Well this feels like it's happened before," she said sitting me down. "Looks like when you would bring in that one friend after a full moon"

"Yeah," Moony said quietly. After she patched me up she had me sleep there and had McGonagall get my robes for the next day. Remus left me some chocolate before heading back to his room to sleep. I knew he wouldn't be teaching the next day.

▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

I was almost late to Dada class the next morning as she had to check my scars and the bite mark on my shoulder I don't even remember getting. I opened the door right after Draco tried to close it on me and sat down next to Harry. I didn't get much sleep as the nightmare terrorized my dreams and didn't have my potion that Moony usually makes for me. Harry looked at me and noticed the three marks on my face near my eye. I turned my head to look at the front of the classroom although I still felt his stare on me before the door burst open. Snape walked in and used his wand to close all the windows making it dark in the room which helped my headache out a whole lot.

"Turn to page" he started before Harry spoke up next to me

"Excuse me sir but where is Professor Lupin?"

"That's not your concern now is it potter. suffice to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time." I knew why and knew how much pain he was in right now. He told us to turn to a page and Hermione spoke up as she turned to it.

"Werewolves" I tensed up and looked up at him. "Sir we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We aren't supposed to learn about werewolfs for weeks."

"Quiet."

"Where did she come from? Did you see her come in" ron asked us. Harry just shrugged while I sat there frozen. Snape then looked at me.

"Does anyone know the difference between an animagus and a werewolf" When Hermione raised her hand he looked past her and back to me. "Y/n," he said walking close.

"Well sniviolus" I started relaxing a bit more not to somehow reveal my secret. He glared at me as I said the nickname that he was called in hogwarts"An animagus is a wizard who elects to change into an animal while a werewolf has no choice. They can hurt or even kill their best friends because they no longer remember who they are." I said with a sharp glare. He looked at my jacket and then back up at me.

"What did you call me" he asked walking up to me. I gave him a confused look.

"I don't think I remember"

"Really?"

"Oh wait. Snivellus" I said with a sly smirk. His face went from a tiny bit of fear to a sharp glare.

"Does anyone know Anything else?" he asked. He looked straight past Hermione again.

"A werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind" Hermione said sensing the tension between me and Snape. Draco howled in the background

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy. Ms granger this is the second time you've spoken out of turn. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you insist on being an insufferable know-it-all"

"Says the guy who was an insufferable know-it-all about potions in his year at hogwarts" I mumbled. He snapped his head towards me.

"That's detion ms bl-diggory" My head shot up to look at him. He almost told everyone in the classroom my actual last name. My jaw clenched tightly.

"Gladly Snivellus," I said

"Five points from Gryffindor. I want two scrolls about werewolves and how to recognize them by Monday"

"But sir there's quiddit tomorrow," Harry said.

"Then I suggest taking extra care tomorrow potter. A Loss of limbs will not excuse this" he then started talking about werewolfs. I saw Hermione reading before looking at me. I saw her look at the scar on my face before I turned my head away. I saw a paper in front of Harry obviously from Malfoy. It was of Harry getting struck by lightning at the quidditch game.

"Not going to happen. You fall I'll catch you. Fastest chaser we have right here" I whispered nudging him. He laughed a little under his breath giving me a smile. I looked at the book and saw how it was showing them as monsters. I sighed and pushed my book away.

After class, I told the others I had to go visit a teacher before heading to Remus's room. I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey," I said walking in.

"Hi"

"I just earned myself a detention with Snape" I mumbled sitting down next to him

"How?"

"He brought up werewolves and animagus and asked me what the difference was. I told him but also called him Snivellus. That's what got me detion"

He shook his head a little

"He's an ass" I whispered

"Yes. Always has been and always will be" I laughed a little. "I'm excited to see you play Tomorrow"

"I am to'

"It's almost dinner. You should head back."

"Yeah. Feel better"

"I'll try. Get madame Pomfrey to check those scars please"

"I will"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1K 7
3 year old Sarada Uchiha somehow goes back to the past where her parents were still genins. Team 7 finds her in the forest as they were returning hom...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❖❖❖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❛𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯...
212K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc