JENLISA | ANGUISH |

Від LhaiiEmpleo

Some news broke out about her and him. When I saw the article my heart shattered. Even though it wasn't confi... Більше

Chapter 1 - The Article
Chapter 2 - Reality
Chapter 3 - Pathetic
Chapter 4 - Promise
Chapter 5 - Mom
Chapter 6 - Macau D - 1
Chapter 7 - Haze
Chapter 8 - Apologies
Chapter 9 - Breather
Chapter 10 - What if...
Chapter 11 - Jennie
Chapter 12 - Abu Dhabi
Chapter 13 - Oppa
Chapter 14 - Letting go
Chapter 15 - Jealous
Chapter 17 - Sick
Chapter 18 - Pain
Chapter 19 - Done
Chapter 20 - Quokkas
Chapter 21 - A Thought
Chapter 22 - Not again
Chapter 23 - Momma Kim
Chapter 24 - Conversation
Chapter 25 - Wish
Chapter 26 - Breathe
Chapter 27 - Rumors
Chapter 28 - Freddie
Chapter 29 - I won't
Chapter 30 - Don't
Chapter 31 - Maybe
Chapter 32 - One shot
Chapter 33 - Future
Chapter 34 - Idiot
Chapter 35 - Smile
Chapter 36 - Ahhh!
Chapter 37 - Finally
Chapter 38 - Right
Chapter 39 - Screw it

Chapter 16 - Awkward

4.6K 120 6
Від LhaiiEmpleo

It has been a few minutes since Jennie unnie left me in the practice room. I'm just here laying down in the middle of the room doing nothing. Hearing her say 'I love you' to him felt like being shot in the chest. It hurt and I can't do anything about it. Moving on is not as easy as it seems.

Hearing a knock, I sit up and look at the door. It made me smile seeing who it is. I call for him to come in.

"You're using a whole practice room to sleep?" He says walking to me.

"Indeed. Teddy oppa said I can use the room anytime I want." I say laughing. I pat the space next to me for him to sit down.

Bogum oppa sits down next to me. "So, what are you doing besides laying on the floor?"

"I was dancing and got tired so I am taking a break."

He looks at my face. Feeling like being observed I look away. "What really happened Lisa-ya? You look sad."

I don't have the strength to put up my walls anymore so I just smile sadly at him. I hug my knees and rest my cheek on it to face him. "Have you experienced unrequited love oppa?"

I see a shift in his facial expression I don't recognize. He nods.

"Well, I just discovered the person I have feelings for already has a boyfriend." I wasn't thinking. When I noticed my slip of the tongue I couldn't take it back. I'm starting to panic. I sit up straight. My first instinct is to run.

He must've seen through me, he grabs my hand to stop me from running. "It's okay." He looks at me. "There's nothing wrong with loving someone regardless of their gender."

I sigh in relief. "I'm sorry oppa, for throwing all this on you."

He shakes his head. "I don't mind at all." He smiles and points at his ears. "That is exactly why I have big ears. I'm a very good listener."

We both laugh. "How about we put this conversation on hold and you can teach me how to dance." He says cheekily. He stands up and holds his hand for me.

"Come on, by the end of this I want to be as good as you." He says doing some stretching.

I did teach him some moves but somehow, we ended up with a silly dance battle. And surprisingly, he won. My tummy hurts from all the laughing. It's been so long since I've been this happy. Truly happy.

Even if it was just for a short moment.

***

Finally done recording, I step out of the studio. "Good job Lisa-ya. As always, the color you bring to those tracks is impeccable." He says as he stands to hug me. "Okay, let's all go home." He exits the room.

I hear applause. "Wow." Bogum oppa says.

After the dance battle, when I told him I needed to go upstairs he offered to accompany me. So we headed to the recording room together. Jennie unnie already left when we arrived. I don't know if I was more sad or relieved that she was gone.

"Thank you oppa." I say as we prepare to leave as well.

"I'm hungry, care to join me? It will be my treat." As he said that we both hear my stomach rumbling. I remember that I forgot to eat earlier. "I'll take that as a yes." He laughs.

"Okay. Do you have a car oppa?" He nods. "Do you mind if you take me home after so I can dismiss Wonjae oppa now?"

"I don't mind at all." He smiles.

We are now currently in his car. "So, where are we eating?" I ask him.

"There's this cafe that serves not just great drinks but also very good food. And it's just a few minutes from your house."

"Okay. That sounds good but let me pay for dinner oppa. You're already driving me to my house, at least let me pay for the food." I say to him.

"How about this, I'll pay for today and you pay the next time we hangout. Deal?" He let a hand go from the steering wheel for a handshake.

"Fine." I roll my eyes at him. "Deal." We both laugh.

The cafe was quiet when we arrived. Since it's already past midnight the cafe was almost empty. While we were at the counter deciding on what to order I heard the bells at the door signalling that a customer is coming in.

I turned my head at the sound. As soon as I saw them my heart stopped. I can't breathe. They still hadn't noticed me.

"Lisa-ya what-" Bogum oppa asks me but got cut off when he saw my pale face. He follows my line of sight.

I was about to ask Bogum oppa to take me somewhere else but it was too late. She lifts her head and we make eye contact.

Surprised to see me. Jennie unnie stopped. That made him stop too and look our way.

"Hyung!" Taehyung oppa says glad to see Bogum oppa. Then he also notices me, giving oppa a playful smile and a raised eyebrow.

Meanwhile, I notice unnie giving Bogum oppa a look. As they are approaching us. Oppa leaned in to whisper to me. "If you want to be somewhere else just say the word and we'll be out of here immediately."

I look at him, surprised. It's like he knows what I'm thinking. He gives me a look. I think he understands the situation I'm in right now. I realize I really am easy to read. I lean to him and speak softly so I can't be heard by the approaching people.

"They already saw us so I don't think that's an option anymore. Let's just hope they don't sit with us." I back away as they reach us. I see a glimpse of emotion on unnie's face then it was gone. She's angry. But why?

"Taehyung-ah, on a date?" Bogum oppa asks playfully. Now he knows that the rumors are true.

He smiles proudly and shows their intertwined hands. "Yup. Hi Lisa."

I bow as a greeting. "Oppa. It's good to see you again." I give her a nod as an acknowledgement. "Unnie."

"We'll leave you guys to your date." We were about to turn around to finish our order but he spoke.

"How about we share a table? We'll catch up with you guys when we're finished ordering." He doesn't give us an option.

Damn it! Why is he rubbing salt on my already open wound? I look at Jennie unnie expecting her to tell him something! Anything to stop this awkward situation that he's orchestrating! She doesn't say anything.

So now the four of us are in a private room with our drinks. The men are making small talk. I avoid unnie's stares by looking at my phone.

"So Lisa, are you guys on a date too?" I see unnie stiffen in her seat in my peripheral view.

"Taehyung-ah!" Bogum oppa looks at me nervously.

Taehyung oppa looks at both of us. "You haven't told her yet?" He asks oppa. Oppa doesn't answer. "I'm sorry. I thought you already did as you two are together without your managers." He apologizes.

I look at oppa. "We'll talk about this later, in private. Okay?"

Not knowing what to do, I just nod.

While Taehyung oppa and Jennie unnie are talking, Bogum oppa leans in to talk to me.

"I'm sorry about that." He says sincerely.

"Was what he said true?" I ask.

He lets out a dejected sigh and closes his eyes. He nods. "But let's not talk about that now. How about some food? you haven't eaten yet." I told him earlier that we'll just get some drinks so we can have an excuse to storm off early.

"You haven't eaten yet?" Jennie unnie asks hearing our conversation. "It's been hours since we talked in the practice room." She says frowning. "I'll get you some foo-"

Bogum oppa cuts her off. "No, it's okay. I'll get it." He says standing up.

"I'll come with you." He looks at unnie. "I'll get some desserts." He says smiling at her.

I look away. It's just the both of us now. I don't say anything and I hope she doesn't either. But we don't always get what we want.

"Where's Wonjae oppa?" She asks snidely.

I raise my eyebrows at her tone. I let it go and answer calmly. "Bogum oppa has a car and I asked if he could take me home after we eat so I sent Wonjae oppa home."

"He likes you! You shouldn't just let some guy take you home this late!"

Getting angry now I answer. "Some guy? Bogum oppa is my friend and I trust him." I defend oppa. "What's the matter with you? You know Bogum oppa."

"So what? You like him now too?" She scoffs.

I can't believe this. She knows about my feelings for her, why is she acting this way? Furious I answer. "Yes. I like him." As a 'friend' but I don't tell her that. "You can go on dates and so can I. I don't meddle in yours so please, mind your own business."

She freezes.

I look away. Gratefully, I see them approaching with our plates. "Here, eat up." Oppa says sliding the plate in front of me.

"Thank you." I smile at him. In front of me I see Jennie unnie facing the window. In what seems like she's wiping her tears. Puzzled. I was about to ask her but Taehyung oppa beats me to it.

"Hey, Jen. Is something wrong?" He asks, worried.

She shakes her head. "Nothing. Just something in my eye maybe my contacts. I'll take care of this in the bathroom. If you'll excuse me." She says standing up.

What the hell? Was she crying? If so, why? I don't care anymore.

Now, I just want to go home.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

741K 20.8K 46
VI 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒘 𝒌𝒐 𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...
877K 26.6K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
1M 28.9K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
Just a Friend Від kleerine

Романтика

8K 106 11
JENLISA Oneshot Lisa started to get teary, "You really dont know? It's all because I Love you" Lisa said and tears start falling "I love you thats wh...