JUMP STREET'S JUNE BRIDE???

By Cowboy0928

I am just a big fan of the tv show. I don't own any rights to it. This is a story about two police officers... More

CHAPTER 1: SYDNEY'S BAD NIGHT
CHAPTER 2: TOM HANSON
CHAPTER 3: BAD FIRST IMPRESSIONS
CHAPTER 4: THE MORNING AFTER
CHAPTER 5: HEARTFELT APOLOGY
CHAPTER 6: GIRL TALK
CHAPTER 7: MATCHMAKER JUDY AND TRUCE
CHAPTER 8: TOM IS F***ED
CHAPTER 9: HOW CAN I FIX THIS
CHAPTER 10: FRIENDS?
CHAPTER 11: YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO DO ME A FAVOR WOULD YOU?
CHAPTER 12: ALL NIGHT STAKE OUT
CHAPTER 13: BAD DAY
CHAPTER 14: OFFERING COMFORT
CHAPTER 15: YOU GOT A DATE
CHAPTER: 16 COUNT ON ME
CHAPTER 18: PRE WEDDING-BLUES
CHAPTER 19: WEDDING ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 20: WEDDING BOMBSHELL
CHAPTER 21: WE'RE ENGAGED
CHAPTER 22: DARK DAY AND FLASHBACKS
CHAPTER 23: THREATS AND TORTURE
CHAPTER 24: WE ARE NOT ENGAGED
CHAPTER 25: IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
CHAPTER 26: TOM'S BEGGING
CHAPTER 27: JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 28: MEETING THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 29: PARTY CRASHERS
CHAPTER 30: RETALIATION
CHAPTER 31: TOM'S FEELS THE HEAT
CHAPTER 32: DIAMONDS AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 33: SWIM PARTY FOR TWO
CHAPTER 34: TEASING AND EMBARRASSING STORIES
CHAPTER 35: FIREWORKS GOOD AND BAD
CHAPTER 36: FACING THE DAMAGE DONE
CHAPTER 37: BABIES AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 38: BULLIES AND THE BOXER
CHAPTER 39: THE BAD BOY AND THE KNIFE
CHAPTER 40: DOUBLE DATES
CHAPTER 41: FIRE STARTER AND CLOSE CALLS
CHAPTER 42: PROM AND HERO IN A TUX
CHAPTER 43: THE WAITING GAME
CHAPTER 44: A HERO'S REWARD
CHAPTER 45: SURPRISES
CHAPTER 46: WEDDING DRESS DISASTER
CHAPTER 47: TOM'S CHOICE
CHAPTER 48: ROB'S REVENGE
CHAPTER 49: BLINDSIDED
CHAPTER 50: WHAT DID YOU DO?
CHAPTER 51: OVERWHELMED
CHAPTER 52: WEDDING EVE
CHAPTER 53: WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 54: THE TRUTH COMES OUT
CHAPTER 55: REST OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 56: OUR LIFE
CHAPTER 57: THE CAPTAIN'S WIFE
CHAPTER 58: LAST CHAPTER: MY MARIA

CHAPTER 17: REVENGE

29 1 0
By Cowboy0928

Judy had been out of town since Thursday, but was going to be back on Saturday and we were supposed to go shopping.

I woke up early, and Tom was still asleep.  I stared at him awhile. He is really hot in the morning. His hair in his eyes.  I quietly got up and moved his arm that was tightly against my stomach. he moaned a little, and reached out for me, but I put his hands on the pillow, and he rolled over more on his side.

I went to the bathroom, and then I decided that I was going to make Tom breakfast.  I really love to cook, but since Rob moved out, unless I am cooking for my dad or my brother, I don't cook just for me.

I was hoping that he had food, but all he really had was bread and cereal.  No wonder he is so thin.  I left him a note in case he would wake up, that I would be right back.  I went to the store, and  I guess I got carried away. I was only going to get him a few things just to make breakfast.

But I ended up buying more groceries.  I saw that he only had one beer left in his fridge and 2 pops and 2 waters left, so I got him a couple six packs and then the pop and water. 

I didn't know what he would want, so I got bacon, eggs, was going to make gravy and biscuits and also pancakes for me.

I got back. Tom was walking from his bedroom into the living room, when I opened the door, trying to carry the bags.  Tom said, "let me help you with that."  I said, "Thanks."  Tom came and grabbed three sacks from me.  He smiled.

I said, "Tom seriously what you must think."  He laughed.  I said, "I'm not planning on moving in."  He said, "if you want to that would be ok"  He smiled.  Giving me a perfect smile. Like is he serious or was he teasing me. Probably teasing.

I said, "I was going to make you breakfast, because you have been so kind to me to let me just ramble on about my drama. And I guess I was so excited to be able to cook that I went overboard. I wasn't sure what all you would want, and then I noticed that you were almost out of beer, so I stocked up for you. But those sacks are in the car."  Tom said, "i'll go get them. How much do I owe you"  He got his wallet.  I said, "nothing"

Tom said, "Sydney you are taking money"  I said, "I am not."  Tom said, "Sydney"  I said, "Tom don't fight me on this, I wanted to do something nice for you. Please let me."  Tom said, "fine. Just so you know that while I would love to get a home cooked meal, and my mouth is watering at the thought of it, you never need to cook for me. I don't want you thinking that you owe me for just being here for you. Sydney we are friends. Friends are here for each other as far as I'm concerned."  I said, "True, but you never let me be here for you."  I realized how that sounded and I wished I hadn't said it.  Tom looked at me.

He followed me into the kitchen putting the bags down. I really hope that he doesn't bring that up what I just said. I mean I can see that he keeps personal issues private, and I know that Judy is the only one he confides in, and that is great, I'm so happy they have each other. I just want him to know that he can talk to me to, and I would keep it a secret.

Tom said, "So what are you going to make me"  He grinned.  I said, "I wasn't sure what you like. I got bacon, eggs, sausage, can make biscuits gravy, hash browns, and pancakes, I'm making some for me, but I will make anything you want except cereal. No cereal for you today."  Tom laughed.

He said, "thank you Sydney. Any of that sounds great."    I said, "What do you want, bacon, eggs, or sausage. I can make you an omelet. My dad loves omelets so that is the first thing I learned how to make."  He said, "I would love one."  I said, "ok you want biscuits and gravy too."  Tom said "yes please. Thank you."  He smiled.

He left to go get the rest of the groceries and then took a shower.  he came back, and I had everything ready. We were eating.  Tom said, "oh my God girl I had no idea you could cook like this, not only beautiful but a top chef."  I laughed.  He said, "i'm serious."  I said, "I love to cook, but with Rob gone, I don't cook except for my dad."  Tom said, "well you can cook for me anytime."  He smiled.  I laughed.

Tom said, "Can I have seconds."  I said, "of course. It's your food Tommy"

Judy called me to tell me she was home. I told her I was at Tommy's. What time did she want to go."  She laughed.  She said, "so you spent the night with Hanson again."  I said, "Judy."  She has been teasing me about staying all night at his place on his couch, the last time I told her.  She said, "I'm just teasing but you two would be so cute together. *If you would just let me ask him how he feels about you"  I said, "Judy no please don't"  I was blushing.  Tom was staring at me. He laughed.  Judy said, "are you going to go home or you want me to meet you at Hanson's"  I said, "I need to go home and shower. Change."  She said, "so 11 at your place."  i said, "Sounds good."

Tom said, "So when are we going shopping for your revenge dress."  I looked at Tom.  I was honestly surprised he remembered that Judy and I were going to the mall.  I mean Judy had told him like the Monday after he had said that weekend he would take me to the wedding. I thought he was just kidding about coming to the mall. I mean Judy said that he hates the mall, and hates going shopping. That he usually has her buy his presents for him, so that he doesn't have to go. He just gives her money. And for the presents for Judy he just gives her gift cards or gives her money to get what she wants.

Tom said, "Sydney come on I mean I am your official revenge date for this crappy wedding, so I need to be included in this shopping trip"  I stared at him.

I said, "Tommy are you teasing me,"  He said, "no. I told you I would go with you to the mall, sit and wait while you try on, and then you can come out and show me."  I stared at him. I know I'm blushing. Because I could feel my cheeks burning.  He smirked.

I said "I thought you were kidding. Judy said you hate the mall, and the crowds"  Tom said, "I do. But I'll make an exception this time. To help you pick out the perfect revenge dress. I mean from what you told me last night, I'm even more convinced Rob still wants you."  I said, "no he loves her. True love."  Tom said, "no he hasn't got you out of his head, the fact that he continues to want to talk to you, and show up at your house, proves that, and trust me honey, as hot as you are, he hasn't forgot you. So what time are we leaving."  I stared at him.

Did Tommy just call me hot. I think he did. I can barely speak.

I said, "um Judy um uh."  He is staring at me, and I am blushing, and his gaze is too strong, I can't look in his eyes.  I look at my plate.

I said, "she's coming to my house at 11, but I need to take a shower and change clothes."   He said, "ok well I can meet you around 10 45 at your house. Does that give you time to take your shower and get ready"  I said, "Right I mean yes. I mean are you sure, you are going way above and beyond the escort duty."  Tom smiled.  He said, "I know but I am going to enjoy this wedding I mean seeing the look on Rob's face, when he sees you in your hot revenge dress."  I said, "Tom you are forgetting that I don't have a hot body, so I won't be able to really pull off a revenge dress."  Tom said, "yes you will. Your body is hot."  I said, "my middle school body"

Tom's face went from happy and smiling to a frown.  Tom said, "Sydney I'm sorry about that comment. I was being mean to hurt you. I regretted it the minute I said it. I was going to apologize and then you insulted me."  I said, "Tom I didn't say that to upset you. I mean it's true. I know it. I mean look at me."  Tom said, "I am looking at you."  He smiled.  His gaze too hot for me to handle.

I looked down.  I said, "I mean I fit in high school.  They all think I'm like a freshman Tom. On cases."  Tom said, "and I fit into high school too, so does Doug, even Booker. Judy, Harry."  I said, "yeah I know but."  

I got up and went to the sink to start doing the dishes.  Tom said, "hey stop that."  I turned.  He said, "i'll do the dishes since you did the cooking."  I said, "Tommy I can do them"  He said, "Sydney I insist.  You go sit down and relax."  I said, "Tommy how about I wash and you dry"  He said, "ok fine."  There was silence, the whole time. I would hand him the dish to dry and our hands would touch.  We avoided eye contact.  After the last one.  Tom said, "Thank you again for the delicious breakfast. Best I've ever had."  I blushed.

I was mad at myself that I could not stop blushing. I really need to stop this, or he is going to figure out I think he is hot.  I said, "Thank you."  He smiled.

I said, "Tommy I'm going to go home now. Thank you again for everything. Letting me crash here, and putting up with me."  Tom said, "hey you can crash here anytime. or call me to come over if you don't want to be alone. I'm thinking maybe I need to do that anyway."  I said, "Do what"  I had headed to the door.  To open it.  He said, "I'll walk you to your car."  He said, "I just think I need to check that guy out for you."  I said, "what guy"  He said, "Ben"  I said, "Ben why"  He said, "Sydney I just don't trust him"  I said, "Tom he's a good guy"  Tom said, "Sydney he could be pretending to be a good guy."    I laughed.

Tom said, "Sydney come on You know there are guys out there that are predators."  I laughed.  I said, "yes I know Tom, but I've known Ben before he moved in. He is the trainer at my gym. I mean I've talked to him way before he moved in"  Tom said, "still"  I said, "Tom he's a nice guy. He has done work on my car."  Tom said, "Sydney oh my God."  I said, "What"  He said "seriously don't you see that he is wanting paid."  I said, "Tom I offered to pay him however much for the parts, and his labor, but he wouldn't take the money"  Tom rolled his eyes.

He said, "of course he didn't take it, that's not what he's wanting paid in."  Wait is Tom jealous. I mean he's sounding like it. No he's just being a good friend. And I'm sure with what happened to Judy, it weighs on his mind. That's it probably.

I said, "Tom Ben is not that kind of a guy."  Tom said, "Well I just don't want him working on your car anyway. I mean that car is like sweet, it's your baby right."  I said, "yes"  Tom said, "Come on Syd you can't just trust it to just some guy."  I said, "Tom an oil change."  He said, "still the dude could fry your engine on an oil change if he messes it up.."  I said, "I know but I hate to have Jay and my dad do it when they are working on cases, when they don't have cases then they have more time. And I just hate going to those oil change places, they rip me off. I mean I go in there for an oil change, and then I'm like there all day, and they say I need all this other stuff. Then hit on me."

Tom said, "Yeah don't ever go to one of those places. They will rip you off or even break something so that they have to fix it."  I said, "Right so Ben"  Tom said, "Sydney I don't want to brag but I'm a good mechanic. I mean I guess if I wasn't a cop that would be what I would be. My dad used to work on cars with me."  I said, "Are you offering to be my mechanic"  Oh shit.  Dammit the way I said that makes it look like I was flirting with him. I need to learn how to talk to him.

Tom smirked.  He said, "yes I will be your mechanic.  You can ask Judy I do a good job with her car. Her car is her baby too."  I said, "yes Judy told me that you take care of her car for her."   I said, "ok then I will let you be my full-time mechanic."  Dammit I'm blushing. He's laughing.

I said, "I don't mean full-time as in. I meant for all my needs. No I meant car needs."  I'm getting flustered.  Tom said, "I knew what you meant."  I said, "I will even cook for you. I mean I can cook more than breakfast."  Tom smiled.  He said, "yeah I was figuring you could, I'd love that. But you never have to. I mean I'll work on your car for free, because we are friends. I don't charge my friends."  I said, "you're too nice a guy Tom. You should. Judy said that she thinks all your friends take advantage of you, fixing their cars."  He said, "yeah she has told me that but I don't feel that way. I mean I can do it and I enjoy it, and they pay me by buying me beers."

I said, "true, but Tom, you are saving them a lot of money on some of the big stuff, and they can afford more than beer."  Tom said, "Sydney they buy the parts ok."  I said, "yes but your labor."  Tom said, "what so I'm busy on the weekends I mean it's not like I have anything but work"  I said, 'Still Tom. So anyway tell me what I could fix for you, I mean in dinner, I can make some Mexican, or Italian."  He said, "Either, but Italian is my favorite"  I said, "ok I will stock up at my place, and then anytime you want a home cooked meal just come by ok. I really love to cook, and I will owe you for the rest of my life for doing this for me, taking me to this wedding. Saving me from complete humiliation."

Tom smiled.  He said, "it's my pleasure. I'll see you in a little while"   I left.  I take a shower, and then change.  Judy comes by at 10 30. She said, "how was your hot man Tommy"  I hit her arm. I said, "Judy."  She laughed. So did I.

I said, "he was hot though."  We laugh. She said "what did you guys do last night. "  I told her.  I said, "I'm really not stalking him I mean driving by Club Indigo to see if his car was there, I wasn't going to go in and bother him or call him, I was upset because of my cousin and what she asked my dad, and I just thought I'd see, then I was shocked when it wasn't at Club Indigo, but I thought maybe he rode with the guys."

She said, "I could have told you Tommy wasn't going to Booker's party."  I said, "oh you knew he wasn't going"  She laughed.  She said, "yes, so I could have saved you from being jealous"  I laughed.  I said, "Judy"  She said, "Sorry. I still think you two should get together. But I will stop"

I told her that I made him breakfast. and then how he was saying he needed check out Ben and didn't think Ben should work on my car, and that he said he would be my mechanic"  She laughed.

Tom came.  I let him in.  Tom came over and greeted Judy with a hug. Asking her how her trip was.  She said Fine.   She said, "we were just sitting here talking, Sydney tells me you are going to be her mechanic "  Tom smiled.  He said, "yeah I am. She is going to trust her baby with me."  he smiled.

She said, "yes that's a big deal. I told her not to worry you provide excellent service. On cars that is. but I'm sure"  She and I laughed.  Tom turned a little red. I mean wait is he blushing.

Tom said, "you ladies ready to go get this revenge dress"  I said, "yes let's go, but I'm telling you guys Rob does not care, nor will he be looking at me, the people who will be looking at me is the audience probably betting that I will cry, or get mad and storm out."

Tom said, "Trust me he still wants you"  Judy said, "I agree with Tom. I mean really Sydney I think that he would still be with you and her his hidden dirty secret if you wouldn't have found out."  Tom said, "yeah I think so too. DId you tell Judy what that bitch asked your dad."  Judy said, "yeah I think I would have had to slap the shit out of her."  We laughed.  Tom said, "Judy you need to talk to your bestie here and tell her that she needs to stop being so damn nice and stand up for herself. I mean there is no way that her dad should be walking that bitch down the aisle"  Judy said, "I agree Sydney you are too nice."

We were shopping.  Judy said," you should get a white dress"  We laughed.  I ended up finding a beautiful dress, but I just didn't think it looked good on me. 

Tom said, "let's see it."  But I didn't want to come out, I mean I was a little embarrassed. He said, "Sydney you do know that I will see it when I take you to the wedding, or are you planning on blindfolding me so I don't see you"  I laughed.  So did he.  Judy said, "he has a point. Go on and show him. I think you look beautiful"

I went out and Tom stared at me.  He said, "Wow Sydney just wow."  Judy said, "you like"  Tom said, "I love it. Turn around for me."  I did.  Tom said, "Sydney you look stunningly beautiful. I think you found your dress."  I said, "I love it, but" Judy said, "no but's you are getting it."

I took them both to lunch at Mi Cocina.  We were sitting and talking and eating, and my phone rang.  It was Jay.

I said, "hey Jay. How's the baby?"  He said, "she's fine, she's so tiny and so adorable"  I said, "yes I loved the pictures you sent, she is just so precious."  Jay said, "hey sis why didn't you call me."  I said, "What"  He said, "Sydney you have got to stop keeping things from me. Dammit. I'm your big brother. You need to tell me stuff."  I said, "Jay are you talking about um what Kris and Aunt Jackie"  He said, "yeah I can not believe that bitch had the audacity to ask dad to walk you down the aisle"  Jay was shouting it loud enough that Judy and Tom heard.

I said, "Jay it's ok"  He said, 'No it's not, and I told dad that. I could not believe that dad told me that he agreed to. Sydney I told him that is not right. How can he do that to you"  I said, "Jay he said no ok, but then I knew that he would feel guilty for hurting Aunt Jackie. I mean I felt bad about it."  Jay said, "Sydney that's bullshit. he's your dad, he needs to have your back 100 percent."  I said, "Jay it's ok. He told them no, I told him it was ok he should do it."  Jay said, "Then you probably went outside and burst out into tears. All alone. You should have called me."  I said, "I was going to tell you when you got back. I didn't want to ruin your time with the baby."

I said, "Jay I'm at the mall."  He said, "ok I will let you go. I love you"  I said, "love you big bro"

I said, "Sorry guys he was a little mad."  Tom said, "more than a little But i don't blame him. I mean it makes me mad they asked your dad."  Judy said, "me too, It's disgusting."

Just then my dad called.  I said, "hey daddy"  He said, "how's my princess"  I was embarrassed because Tom and Judy could hear.  I said, "i'm ok. How are you doing this morning"  He said, "I'm doing great sweetie. I wanted to make sure that you are ok with me"  I said, "yes dad."  Tom hit my arm.  He shook his head no.  He said, "Tell him"  I ignored him.

He said, "well your brother is not ok with it. He and I just got in a fight. Well actually he did the shouting and I just listened."  I said, "What Jay yelled at you"  He said, "yes he is pretty mad at me, said that I'm being disloyal to you and hurting you. I do feel like he's right. I should tell"  I said, "Dad no, look momma would want you to. I mean she and Jackie were so close, and you did raise Kris all her life. It's the right thing for you to do."

Tom hit my arm.  He said, "Sydney" I ignored him.  I said, "Daddy I'll talk to Jay ok. He should not yell at you for this."  He said, "no you leave your brother be. he and I will discuss this. You have a good day."  I said, "you too." Tom said, "Sydney."  I said, "You guys" Tom said, "you are hurt about it. You were crying last night about it. It's not right." I said, "I know. But it's ok."

We went back to my place, then Judy said she had to go.  She gave us hugs. Said she would see us Monday.

I said, 'Tom did you want to look at our case, see if we can get ahead start."  He said, "yes."  I got my laptop. And our case file.  We went to sit on my sofa.

I said, "Can I get you a beer? I keep them here for Jay" He said, "Sure if it's ok."  I went and got him one.  He said, "Thanks" It was hard to focus though, the way he sips his beer. I haven't seen any man drink beer as hot. I said, "Did you want my laptop" He said, "no you can do it"

I said, "I was hoping some time you would maybe teach me, I mean how you prepare for cases. You are so prepared. Like the cases I've done with Booker he's really not that prepared. I mean he just knows what is on our file" Tom said, "Tell me about it."  He rolled his eyes.  He said, "Sure I can show you what I do."  I said., "Thanks."

I said, "Tom I hope that I'm doing a good job. I really love my job, could you tell me if Adam has said anything bad about my work" Tom said, "no Syd you are doing a great job.  He is very happy, as we all are."  I smiled.

We finished.  Tom said, "Hey Sydney. You said that the wedding is all day."  I said, "yes, unfortunately. But if you have to bail on me, it's ok, I mean I can't ask you to" He said, "Sydney no I'm down for all day. But you said that there was a dance."  I said, "yes."  He said, "well in that case, are you considering a change of clothes." I said, "What" He said, "I mean your dress is beautiful, but I saw a dress there that I think will make Rob sick I mean this dress wasn't appropriate for a wedding. but it sure is appropriate for a dance or party. We should go back and you could try it on."

I said, 'Tommy" He said, 'trust me I'm a man. And while I don't have girlfriends or ever want to  be married, I'm still a man. I know for a fact this dress you in it would kill him, and that's what we want right."  I laugh. I said, "Yes" He said, "let's go."  

  I said, "you really want to go back to the mall" He said, "yes if you don't like the dress you don't have to get it, but please try it on for me, so I can maybe snap a picture of you in it. I'm telling you; this dress is revenge."

I said, "Well tell me about the dress."  He said, "hey I don't know fashion. I'm not a girl" I laugh.  I said, "color Tom" He laughed.  He said, "red."  We left.

I was shocked when I saw the dress, he wanted me to get.  It was long and red, but it was missing a heck of a lot.  The whole stomach section was missing.  There were no sleeves.  For the top of it, was just a small part covering the breasts tightly, then no middle, and then picks up at the waist. With no back at all.

I said, "Tom it's beautiful" He said, "it screams revenge." I said, "True it does, for a girl who has the goods to wear it. I don't."  Tom said, "Sydney you would look hot in it. Will you trust me. I mean I am a man."  I said, "I know."  He said, "At least try it on. Then please let me take a pic" I laughed.  I tried it on.  He said, "hey you coming out." I said, "Yep be prepared to laugh. i look like a clown" He said, "I'm sure you don't."

I came out.  Tom said "holy shit. I knew you'd look hot in it but damn girl" I said, "Tom" He said, "I'm serious. You have to get this dress, so that I can escort you to this dance in it."  I said, 'I do love it but."  I went back into the dressing room.  I called Judy. I said, "hey you have a minute to give me advice."  She said, "yes you should hook up with Hanson"  I laughed.  I said, "Judy" She laughed. She said, "Sorry I had to tease you. What is up."  I said, "Hanson thinks that I should get this revenge dress to wear to the dance after the wedding. He brought me back to the mall."  She laughed.  She said, "Girl you have magic powers on that man I am telling you."  We laughed.

She said, "let me see the dress"  I said, "I love it, but I don't think it looks good on me. He said it does" I showed her.  She said, " you have to get this and wear it. Hanson is right."  I said, "Judy."  She said "so he saw this dress earlier or" I said, "yes" She said, 'you're getting it."

Tom said, "Hey Syd you coming out. So I can buy you that dress."  I said, "I'm buying."  Tom said, "Wrong."  I said, "Hanson" He laughed.  He said, "let's go."  I came out. He bought the dress for me.

We got home.  I said, "if you are not sick of me and want to come in you can."  He said, ok."  I got him another beer.

I said, "Hey so Tommy since you like video games, do you want to see all the games that Jay has. He keeps them here since Allison forbids him to play."  Tom said, "She what. Forbids him"  I laughed.  he rolled his eyes.  I said, "yes she says that video games are for little boys;"  Tom frowned.  He said, "I guess I'm a little boy" We laughed.

I took him to the back room.  It had a big screen tv, and then a lot of Jay's stuff, and all his games.

Tom said, "Shit no way Syd."  I said, "What."  He said, "how did he get this game set. I mean this is not even in the stores."  I said, "oh well his client is a big wig for them, and he gives him all their new products."  Tom said, "so awesome. Could I play it" I said, "Sure. Play whatever you want."  He said, "You sure he won't mind" I said, "no of course not" I watched him play.  He loved it.  he was all excited.  He said, "I'm going to have to tell my friends I already have played these games."  We laughed.

I went upstairs, and decided to make lasagna since Tom had said it was his favorite meal.  I had some bread sticks so I made that.

Tom came into the kitchen. He said, "oh my God what is that smell."  I laughed.  I said, "you don't have to eat if you need to go. I can take over to my dad."  He said, "No please I will be forever in your debt. That is my favorite meal."  I said, "I know."  He smiled.  He said, "I'm going to have to work out twice as much now, you are going to make me so fat."  I laughed.  He said, "But I don't care. This is to die for."  I said, "Thank you."

He wanted to play more of the game after we did dishes, so he went back, I made brownies and then we ate, and then he played.  We didn't realize it was almost midnight.  Tom said, " Sydney."  I said, "What."  He said, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was 11 45."  I said, "I didn't either. Time has gone fast. If you want to stay the night, I have an extra room" Tom said, "Sure if you are ok with it."  I said, "yes of course."  Tom said, "thanks for all the food today" I said, "Thanks for helping me with my dresses."  I took him to the guest room.  And showed him where the bathroom was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 40 14
Jamie and Eddie grew up as best friends all the way through to their senior year of High School. They both promised they'd go to police academy toget...
10.7K 185 18
It starts with a girl who has thought about becoming a police officer ever since her older brother became one. She always looked up to her brother. ...
1.8K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
663 57 19
Two cops-- partners. They see it all: the good, the bad, and the stupid. And their job is not an easy one, when dealing with the public. Not to menti...