Dynasty

Por niamh_16_xo

When Yelena Stilinski comes back from college for Christmas break she quickly finds herself caught up into th... Más

Dynasty
1...Once in a Wolf Moon
2...Night time creatures
3...Second chance
4...Disruptions
5...Dream state
6...Bullet visual
7...Notify
8...After school special
9...The Unleashed
10...Crescent Mind
11....Chasing Messages
12...Wolfs omission
13...A coalition
14...Informality
15...Breaking the Code
16...Low Communication
17...Inarticulate
18...Shifting of the moon
19...Ice Fight
20...Unnatural
21...Poison
22...Boom companion
23...Holding back
24...Rhapsody
25...Surprise guest
26...A Special appearance
27...Wrath
28...In the combat zone
29...The final act
30...Out there in the middle
32...Unravelled
33...Forcefield
34...Through their eyes
35...Its about the facts
36...Overshadowed
37...Unmasked
38...A Deal with the Demon Wolf
39...A Pact of Packs
40... Curved moon
41...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
42...Neon Lights
43... Deprivation and Desperation
44... Transfixed

31...Fight or flight

400 13 1
Por niamh_16_xo

Len was straddled on Derek's lap as they made out. Derek pulled away and smirked making Yelena pout. He sighed contently as he held her waist and smiled

"What?" She blushed

"Nothing." He smirked

"Tell me."

"You just make me happy."

Yelena gasped dramatically "Derek Hale has feelings!"

"Shut up." He laughed as he tickled her

Yelena laughed and kissed him "I make you happy or our sleepovers make you happy." She whispered in his ear as he ran his hands down from her waist to her thighs

"Little bit of both." He smirked as he began planting kisses down her neck. They both pulled apart, startled when her bedroom door opened.

"Len!" Stiles exclaimed with his jaw dropping at the sight in front of him "Oh my god!"

Yelena's eyes widened as she reached down and threw Derek's shoe in his direction, narrowly missing his head as he quickly ducked and slammed the door.

"What the hell stiles!" She exclaimed as Derek scowled at the closed door

"It's 11.15!" Stiles shouted

"What?"

"It's 11.15!"

"What is he talking about?" Derek asked annoyed as Yelena leaned over him looking for her clock "What are you looking for?"

"The time."

Derek sat up and grabbed her phone to confirm the time was 11.15. She groaned as she got off Derek and looked for her T-shirt under the mess of their discarded clothes on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked in confusion as Yelena grabbed Derek's top and put it on over her underwear.

"I don't know."

"Then can I hit him for interrupting-"

"No!" She sighed as she went over and went to open the door, "cover yourself!"

"You have my shirt!" He pointed out

Yelena sighed and only opened her door a crack, "What's wrong?" She asked breathlessly

Stiles covered his eyes as he spoke "It's after 11, we said between 11 am and 11 pm, I can come in."

"To be fair that's when I was single." Yelena heard Derek let out a snort of amusement

Stiles slowly uncovered his eyes as he took in her appearance "Are you naked-"

"Stiles I'm wearing underwear."

"And his top."

"Stiles"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to practice lacrosse with me and Scott but uh-never mind." He said as he awkwardly backed away to his room.

Yelena threw herself  to Derek on the bed much to his amusement "The eleven o'clock rule?"

"Yeah there was an incident and now he has to knock between 11 pm and 11 am....but 11 am to 11 pm is fine."

Derek raised his eyebrows and nodded in confusion "Should I ask?"

"I wouldn't."

"Well, thanks for the schedule."

"You the werewolf! You should have heard him."

"I'm sorry my senses were a bit distracted somewhere else." He smirked.

Yelena smiled but was startled when Derek pulled back from her and stared at her door, she frowned and turned to face it and sure enough, there was a short knock

"Len? You up?"

It was her dad. This would not end well if he found a naked Derek in his daughter's room. Derek and Yelena exchanged a look of panic as she scampered off the bed with a thud.

"Hold on, I'm coming." She called out as she grabbed a pair of grey shorts from her drawer and shimmied into them, motioning for Derek to hide, she took a deep breath before opening the door "What's up Dad?" She asked with a smile, coming to stand out into the hall.

The sheriff had a wide smile on his face as he waved a letter in front of her "Addressed from Chicago." Yelena's eyes widened as she took the letter from him, she turned it around in her hands as if it would magically tell her the answer. "Aren't you going to open it?" Her dad asked.

"Maybe later." She smiled at him as she went to reopen her door.

"Len, wait. I know you're settled here but that's the thing, I don't want you to settle, I want you to go after what you want." He said to her.

She turned back to look at him with a frown "I'm not settling."

"You never wanted to be back here and now you do and for what, for der-"

Yelena's eyes widened praying that Derek was listening in "Dad can we please talk about it later, I was kind of in the middle of an important phone call."

Her dad nodded, not really believing her but trusting her enough to let it go. She smiled and quickly shut her door behind her, throwing the letter onto her desk. Derek was sitting on the edge of her bed, Midway getting dressed much to Yelena's disappointment.

"What's that?" Derek nodded to the letter on her desk.

"Nothing just a letter." She shrugged as she went to her closet and pulled a top out, throwing Derek his one back.

"You not going to open it?" He asked as he caught the shirt with ease.

"Nah, I'll open it later." She told him as she tucked her black T-shirt into her grey shorts, it was almost summer after all.

Derek felt like she was holding something back from him but decided not to press her on it. They'd agreed to trust each other so he didn't want to ruin that now. Yelena pulled on her small jacket and combat boots as she opened her window for Derek to climb out of.

"Seriously?"

"Meet you downstairs?" She smiled as she kissed his cheek. Derek fought off a laugh as he climbed out her window.

Yelena grabbed her old sheriff cap that she'd had since she was a kid and put it on her head. Her dad used to say it was her thinking cap, which in this case was true as Yelena spent most of her time with Derek, Issac, and much to her dismay Peter, trying to find Boyd and Erica. Yelena stopped at her desk and decided to stuff the letter in her bag and read it later if she had the time.

()()()()()()()

Dear miss Stilinski
We are pleased to tell you that your summer to fall internship application has been accepted. Should you prove your skill and dedication we would be happy to keep you on full time. All of this is a conditional offer, so be sure to respond as soon as possible so that you don't miss out.
Regards
The Chicago State Telegraph

"I got in." She gasped to herself as she sat cross-legged on Derek's desk.

"What you got there?"

Yelena jumped from the melodic sound of peters voice, rolling her eyes she stuffed the letter in her bag and jumped off the desk

"Dereks not here." She told him, Peter eyed her bag suspiciously as he slowly walked over to her, Yelena folded her arms across her chest, "Would you like a drink or something?"

"I'm good, I just wanted to check on my nephew."

"As I said he's not here."

Peter walked around the room, watching Yelena as if she was his prey before eventually settling down on the couch directly opposite her as she focused on keeping her heartbeat steady, she didn't know how well his senses were working since being resurrected and was determined to not show him her vulnerable side.

"I get the feeling you don't like me much, Lena," he commented crossing one leg over the other.

"what gave you that impression." she quipped sarcastically, noticing that his eyes kept sliding over to her bag on the desk, "and it's Yelena to you."

Peter chuckled to himself "Well I like you, if that counts for anything."

Yelena looked at him indifferently "Not really." when he hummed in response, still looking at her with great interest, she rolled her eyes and lifted her bag onto her shoulder, "Well this is about enough of you I can handle for the day." she told him heading for the door.

Peter looked satisfied with himself, "I do hope you don't break my nephew's heart, Yelena."

Yelena stopped at the door and gritted her teeth as she spoke to him over her shoulder, "Don't worry, nobody will be able to break it more than you did."

it was her turn to feel a wave of satisfaction as she saw him click his neck with an uncomfortable memory of murdering his own niece.

()()()()()()()

"Hands off my remote and my daughter," Noah warned as he came in to find his daughter sat on Derek's lap with the TV remote in his hand.

Yelena lightly slid off of his lap and shared an awkward look with Derek as her dad sat in his armchair, shooting Derek a look as he passed Yelena the remote, who passed it to her dad. The three of them sat in awkward silence until Yelena sighed and clapped her hands together

"Drink Dad?" He nodded as Yelena turned to Derek "Drink Derek?"

"No thanks." He said quietly.

Yelena got up from her seat and went to the kitchen leaving the two men in her life sitting awkwardly. Since Derek bought the loft it was very rare that Yelena would have him over to hers, mostly because now that her dad knew about them he watched them like a hawk, ready for Derek to make one false move so that he could swoop in and protect his daughter from him.

Noah glanced over at Derek and nodded to himself "Derek, I'm really trying to figure you out, but I can't."

Derek shifted in his seat uncomfortably "What do you mean?"

"Yelena lost her mother when she was young and has spent most of her life taking care of everyone else."

Derek nodded with a frown "That's because she's a good person. It's one of the things I like most about her."

Noah nodded at him "If that's true, and you do care about her, then you need to let her go."

Derek sat up straight "What are you talking about?"

"Her internship," Noah answered as he went back to watching the TV, before looking back at Derek and quickly realizing from his expression that Yelena hadn't told him about her internship nor the fact that she was turning down the offer.

Yelena skipped back into the living room "Here you go." She sang passing her father a beer. She watched his awkward expression as he glanced at Derek whose hands were covering his mouth "What's wrong?"

Derek cleared his throat and grabbed his jacket from the arm of the couch "I've gotta go." He said as he rushed up

"Why what's wrong?"

"I have to do something."

Yelena looked over at her dad for an explanation as he winced and looked at her "So Derek doesn't know about Chicago?"

Yelena's eyes widened "What did you say?!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose "Len I'm sorry-"

But she'd already shot out of the house and headed straight to his loft, slamming on the elevator button impatiently before groaning and slamming the door in frustration, she turned to the stairs and rushed up.

"Derek!" She panted, out of breath from all the running.

"Yes." He replied calmly as she found him sitting on the couch reading.

She slowly approached him "Ok, look I know I should've told you, but I'm not even taking it so it doesn't matter."

Derek looked up at her "Why?"

"What?"

"Why aren't you taking it? Because of me?"

Yelena sighed and leaned against the wall "Because right now we have something good going, and I think we've already been through so much," she blushed and smiled to herself, "plus if I'm joining your pack I'm going to need my alpha around."

Derek rubbed his lips, this was his fault he'd repeatedly skated around the truth, which was that he had no intention of giving her the bite, "that's why you're sticking around? Just for that? Journalism is your dream."

"I mean, yeah it was, but plans can change." She shrugged.

Derek stood up and walked over to his girlfriend, he cupped her face and kissed her, pulling her close he held her against his chest, "How about we take a break from all the madness here and take a trip?"

"Really?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah." He said planting a kiss on top of her head "Take a trip to L.A. We'll go this weekend."

Yelena smiled and kissed him goodbye before heading home. Derek watched her go with a smile, before sighing and pulling out his phone, and dialing the dreaded number "Hey it's Derek."

()()()()()()()()

"You got everything?" Her dad asked as he leaned against the doorframe and watched her put her duffel bag on the table.

"Yes." She smiled, "surprised you're happy to let me go."

"You're an adult now, Len."

She smiled as she went into the kitchen to grab her and Derek some snacks for their journey, "what's up with you?" She asked her brother as she saw his put-out expression.

Stiles hesitated and shrugged "Nothing."

She pinched his cheeks playfully as he fought her off, only easing off when she heard Derek beep outside, "Oh gotta go."
Stiles pulled her back and hugged her, making her frown "Uhm." Yelena gave her dad a look of confusion, as he smiled at her.

Yelena grabbed her bag and rushed out to Derek's car, waving bye to her dad as she got in. They talked mindlessly throughout the journey. Until Yelena frowned when they took a turn towards the airport.

"Where are we going?" She frowned, "I thought we were staying in L.A., not flying out of it." Derek didn't answer, "Derek? What's going on?"

"Len." He said, giving her a stern look as he pulled into the airport.

"What's going on?" She said quietly.

Derek turned to look at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "There are so many things I want to say to you."

Yelena shook her head at him slowly realizing what was going on, "Don't, don't do this."

"I'm doing it for you," Derek took a deep breath and pulled out her plane ticket, "you can't keep putting things on hold for me-"

"-for us! We have plans, we're going to"

"Yelena things are about to happen and I can't protect you!"

"I don't need protecting, besides there's a way around that problem."

Derek pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "I'm not giving you the bite." He snapped, "So if that's all your staying for then you need to go."

Yelena felt her throat go dry as she began to get the words out, "Derek, please don't, I...I love you-"

"Don't, don't do that, don't say that."

"And I know you love me too!"

Derek shook his head "Len-"

"I know that you do!"

Derek took a deep breath, "Len, I. I'm sorry, I care about you but I don't - I'm sorry."

Yelena shook her head profusely, "No stop, I don't believe you." Her voice cracked.

"Yelena. There is nothing here for you, you need to go, please do this for me, for yourself." Derek pleaded.

Yelena felt tears come down her cheeks, after everything they'd been through this was how he was ending things between them.

"What about my dad and Stiles-", she stopped when she realized that that's why Stiles was so emotional and her dad was smiling proudly, "-you all did this behind my back." She gasped.

"This is for the best," Derek told her.

Yelena took a minute to dry her tears as she gripped her plane ticket tight in her hands and nodded to herself, "You don't want me?"

Derek gritted his teeth and looked down at his hands, "I didn't say that-"

Yelena refused to let any more tears spill, "but you don't? right?" Derek didn't answer and just looked into the distance, "fine," Yelena snapped finally getting her emotions into check, "Fine, then we're done, all of this." Derek still didn't answer he just nodded at her whilst she let out a humorless laugh and reached into the backseat to grab her bag, "I'll send you the money for my ticket." she hissed as she got out of the car and slammed the door behind her. she wanted more than anything for him to follow her but he didn't and she knew that he wouldn't.

Derek slammed his fists repeatedly on his steering wheel in frustration, he knew this was the right thing for her. This would help her with her career, it paid and provided accommodation, and most importantly it kept her safe from his world.

A/n - not edited....don't know if the ending was predictable but I had to shake it up a little.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...