My One And Only (A Harry Pott...

Von fandom_xreaders

When Two kids survived the killing curse They both had been separated. One to live with his aunt and the othe... Mehr

Chapter 2: The Hooded Figures
Chapter 3: Here We Go Again
Chapter 4: Moonys First Class
Chapater 5: Shove Off
Chapter 6: Eyes Like The Devil
Chapter 7: Quidditch In The Rain
Chapter 8: Walk In The Moonlight
Chapter 9: Execution Day
Chapter 10: Dads Back
Chapter 11: More Than One Life Saved
Chapter 12: Bye Moony
Chapter 13: Your blind
Chapter 14: The World Cup
Chapter 15: The Deal With A Weasley
Chapter 16: Thats Rubbish!
Chapter 17: The Curses
Chapter 18: Old Men
Chapter 19: Friends.
Chapter 20: Im Not An Owl
Chapter 21: You Cant Kill Me
Chapter 22: The Deal Is On
Chapter 23: Paper Ball
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Club Mate
Chapter 25: McGonagalls Office
Chapter 26: You're Like An Ice Cube
Chapter 27: Ill Always Protect You
Chapter 28: The Cup
Chapter 29: Come Back
Chapter 30: Home
Chapter 31: Harry's Here
Chapter 32: Trail Day

Chapter 1: The Night That Left Scars

1.2K 12 30
Von fandom_xreaders

No one's POV

"Y/n pup. Come here" Sirius said quietly. His little girl who barely knew how to walk looked at him. He opened his arms to her.

"No come to Uncle Prongs," James said next to him. She looked over at him before crawling over to Sirius. He smiled and picked her up. Her giggle rang through the room as he brought her back down to his chest and kissed her head. "Ok, why does my kid and your kid seem to like you more" James. The little girl looked at James before pointing at him and leaning towards him. Sirius laughed a little.

"Well she seems to like you," he said before passing her over to James. James smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She snuggled into his shoulder. Sirius watched for a second. "Where'd your kid go anyways" he asked.

"He's in the crib."

The little girl looked at Sirius.

"You tired pup" he asked as he saw her drifting off a little. James looked at her.

"She can lay in the crib with Harry"

"Alright"

James passed the girl back.

"Come on y/n. Let's go see Harry" Sirius said standing up with her and bouncing her a little on his side. She giggled a little before they made it to the crib. Harry was sitting in the crib playing with a stuffed animal. Sirius placed the little girl down and moved to grab her stuffed hippogriff from the baby bag. He put it near the girl who grabbed it and hugged it. She sat there for a little before lying down. Sirius kissed her head before him and James walked out.

"You can keep her here tonight when you have work instead of paying that sitter," James said.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"That would be great. Thanks"

"Of course"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Later that night Sirius said goodbye to his little girl who was sleeping in the crib with Harry. Harry was only a few months older than the girl being born in July while the girl was born in September. She had just had her first birthday last month and Sirius was overjoyed. He has raised her by himself for the last year. The mother of his child had passed away in a battle with a death eater only a few days after she was born. James and Lily did a lot to help him along with James' parents which he wished he had.

"I'll see you tomorrow pup," Sirius said quietly. James put a hand on his shoulder.

"She'll have fun here and then we can have dinner tomorrow night like planned with Remus and Peter"

"Sounds like a plan mate. Thanks for taking her again"

"Anything for you and your adorable baby girl"

Sirius shook his head a little before they walked out of the baby's room and into the kitchen.

"Stay safe Sirius," Lily said pulling him into a quick hug as she was preparing dinner for her and her husband

"I will. You two stay safe as well. I'll be back tomorrow for dinner and my daughter."

"Alright. Well take good care of her"

"Thank you" he looked back at the other room and saw her sleeping. He sighed. He grabbed his stuff before waving bye and walking out the door. James looked at the two sleeping kids.

"I'll finish off the food if you want to see the kids. I feel like I haven't helped much today" he said.

"That would be great James. Thanks."

"Of course my love" he kissed her forehead before she went to dry her hands. She kissed his cheek as he started to cook.

"I hope our son gets your kind side and not so much your trouble-making side," Lily said.

"I don't think that's possible. There's more troublemaker than kindness."

She laughed a little

"Little y/n is going to be a troublemaker. Imagine a little Sirius but a girl." James said "I don't think we'll survive her" Lily shook her head. She heard one of the kids stirring. She walked down the wall and saw the two kids sitting across from each other with smiles on their faces. Y/n was holding onto the small stuffed hippogriff. When the door opened y/n looked over and tilted her head a little. Lily laughed a little before walking away.

"Lily I think Peters here!" James yelled.

"I didn't think he was coming to visit today"

"Neither did I." She heard the door open in the living room.

"I'm sorry James" she heard Peter say. She stiffed immediately. James grabbed his wand from his back pocket. He went to cast a spell when a green light lit up the house. Lily choked back a sob as she saw her husband fall to the ground. She quickly scrambled for her wand. She looked back at the kids before putting a finger over her lip. She slowly moves to the door.

"Lily. I don't need to hurt you. I just need the two kids in that room." The dark lord said as he slowly stepped through the house.

"You took my friends, my new family, and my husband you are not taking my kid," she said as she stood in front of the kid's door. She mumbled a spell towards the two kids hoping that it would save them if she couldn't. Voldemort turned around the corner and saw her standing in front of the door.

"Let's make east work of this shall we" he started shooting the death curse at her but she blocked it a couple of times sending her spells back. She was not ready to leave this boy an orphan. She was not going down without a good fight. One of her spells hit him and sent him stumbling backward. He gave her a nasty glare before sending one last curse at her. It hit her in the chest. She let out a cry as her heart stopped. Little y/n watched the whole thing. Terror in her little eyes that may never be erased. Tears already going down her face from the loud noises around her. Voldemort pushed the woman's body away from the door and called Peter over to him. Peter looked down at the body of his old friends before looking at the two kids in the crib

"You will be witness to my greatness wormtail. " He raised his wand at the two kids and yelled the curse. It went straight for the two kids but simply reflected off of them and back to Voldemort. It left a lightning bolt-shaped scar on the boy's head. Crying was heard from next to him. Harry looked over to the girl next to him and saw scars from her wrist to her neck. She was crying as blood seeped slowly from the cuts. That wasn't the scars though. The scar in her mind was probably ten times worse. The little girl remembers every second. Lily comes in. Hearing Peter at the door. Seeing James die. Seeing Lily fight. Seeing her die. She felt the shooting pain of the killing curse through her veins and across her body. Every second she remembers. One of the things that stuck though was her father running through the house to find her. He pulled her Into his arms and rocked her trying to get her to go to sleep. Then his last words she's ever speak to her.

"Be good pup. I'll see you soon. I love you now and forever."

He put her back down and left. Hagrid came in with Remus in tow. Remus fought with Hagrid about where the kids should go. Hagrid told him about Dumbledore's orders. Y/n would go to another black family residence and Harry to the Dursley. Remus would not allow these kids in such horrible homes.

"Let me take her. Sirius's family line is horrible and I will not let her have the same trauma he did" Remus said. Hagrid hesitated before agreeing. Remus took the girl. He saw Hagrid leave on Sirius's bike but did not see Sirius. It finally hit him. Why would
Y/n need a new home if Sirius was here?

The next revealed why he was taking care of the girl.

Sirius black was arrested for murdering Peter Pettigrew and helping the dark lord in murdering James and Lily Potter.

He lit the paper on fire. His best friend...killed his other best friends. The one who took him in. He was pissed beyond belief but that all vanished when he heard the cry of a little girl in his apartment.

☆▪︎☆▪︎

A year later the girl found out about Remus...werewolf condition. She heard the stories about James and how he and Peter helped out with the problem in hogwarts. She knew Sirius was involved but she never brought him up. So for his birthday one year, she found a book on animagus. She saw her dad and his friends' notes in it and taught herself how to do it. She was six when she did it. She always followed him at full moons even before she was an animagus. Since she was a quiet girl from the incident years ago Remus didn't even notice she had a mandrake leave in her mouth for a month. He was unsure about her helping him at first but she didn't let him leave without her so it grew on him.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

When she turned eleven she met Harry once again on the hogwarts train. She knew he didn't know her or what happened all those years ago and didn't plan to tell him. Remus has shown her a spell to hide the scars on her arms and neck so people don't question it and leave her alone. The two of them met Ron and Hermione and have been through two years of life-risking things. Now they're finally going back for their third year. What life-threatening event will happen this year?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
44.4K 1K 7
3 year old Sarada Uchiha somehow goes back to the past where her parents were still genins. Team 7 finds her in the forest as they were returning hom...
42M 1.2M 164
» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. «