𝐂π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Von unholy__0

AGE GAP STORY!!! Beverly clover fawn, the definition of sweetness, the most precious girl as considered by h... Mehr

Introduction
Aesthetics
1: "he will stay here"
2: "Mr. Robot"
3: "Simba "
4: "Malyshka"
5 : "Moya dusha "
6: "Aunt Lia "
7: "Cheekys "
8: "Her genie"
9: "Grocery shopping"
10: "back home"
11 : "Mr. Nelson"
12: "Letter"
13: "Goodbye"
14: "Rescue"
15: "Panic"
16: "Taste"
17: "Mine"
18: "Assurance"
19: "Angry"
20: "Punishment"
21: "Breakfast"
22: "Skincare"
23: "Reaction"
24: "Please her"
25: "Russia"
26: "Contract"
27: "The truth"
28: "Gone"
29: "The promise"
30: "Clubbing"
31: "Drunk"
32: "Gifts"
33: "Bookstore"
34: "Missed You"
35: "Night stay"
36: "College"
37: "Office"
38: "Love"
39: "Jan"
40: "Birthday"
41: "Expose"
42: "Justice"
43: "Brownies"
44: "First"
45: "Home"
46: "Torture"
47: "Bath"
48: "His Empire"
49: "Suck"
50: "Swallow"
51: "Stars"
52: "Vera's story"
53: "Dress"
54: "Nicolas and Nitara"
55: "Jealous?"
57: "Club"
58: "Drunk"
59: "Old"
60: "Gracy's Gift"
61: "Proposal"
62: "Forever"
63: "Little Champ"
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

56: "Slow"

32.4K 790 98
Von unholy__0

{Beverly}

I don't think most people understand what true love is. Anyone can buy you flowers and candies, but for me love is when they do the little, little things for you. Pecking your forehead, watching your favourite movies with you even though they don't have any interest in it, sitting with you and talking about how your day was, texting you to ask you how you've been, saying 'i love you' and 'i miss you' without context.

Like right now, even though pumpkin had said those words to me, he was stroking my thigh, comforting me as we left the party. He might not know this but his touch is a cure to all my anxiety and panic. His touch is as
Soothing as a revered song.

"What are you thinking, malyshka?" He asked slightly tapping my thigh.

I smiled and looked up at his beautiful stormy grey eyes which softened as he saw me smile
"Nothing.  you're beautiful, pumpkin." I replied

His cheeks turned slightly red as he turned his face away from me, trying to hide his blush coated cheeks. Awww. He's blushing!

"Aww, you look so cute." I giggled climbing in his lap and cupping his sharp jaw in my chubby hands.

His eyes flicked towards me, looking down at my legs which were straddling him, he smirked pulling me closer,

"You like sitting on my thigh baby, would you like if I bounce it? Would you get all shy and hide your face in my neck?       Hmm." His deep voice whispered in my ear slightly biting my earlobe.

"Niko" I moaned when he started bouncing me on his thigh. One of his arm was around my waist, holding me in a possessive grasp , while the other one was adjusted  behind his head, flexing his tatted arms and veins.

"Look at you, my needy little girl. Wait till we reach home baby, I don't want you to create a mess here."  I hummed, nuzzling my head into his neck while he continued rubbing my back.

I wanna lick his neck so bad. Without making a sound, I dart my tongue out and very slowl-

"We're here, sir" shit. I pull away from his lap, straightening my dress. Nikolai gets out of the car first and holds his calloused hand out for me to take it. I thank him, yawning in process.

"Are you sleepy my soul? Too bad cause you'll be up all night today." Gulp.  I don't mind though. On the contrary I will enjoy it , but nobody is telling him that. Shhh.

As we walk towards our room, I check on vera and Gracy before entering our room. Aww, both of them were asleep cuddling with each other on vera's bed. I quietly snap a picture of them and cover their bodies with a blanket. Bless them .

I silently pray for myself as well as I walk up the stairs. What if they hear us? And vera calls the poo poo. I remember Leon telling me that once he bought a girl here and they were having sexy time, with vera inside the house.

So she mistook her screams for help screams and called the poo poo. From that day on, Leon never bought a woman home.

"Get over here baby" Nikolai said, unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his golden skin covered with tattoos. Holy. He smirked and leaned back on the chair he was sitting on. 

I reach him and sit on his lap, gathering my hair in a ponytail,
"Help please" I mumbled, pointing towards the zip.

"You look fucking mesmerizing baby, a goddess" he grunted , stroking his long fingers against my back. He takes his sweet time unzipping me, once he was done, he started removing the straps from my shoulders , pecking my shoulder blade in process.

"I was so hard, all this time. Just wanting to go home and have you begging me for my cock" he groaned in my ear, sucking on my neck.

"Ahh" I whimpered, grabbing his soft hair, while my front remained against his back. Gently, he spread my legs and  took the dress off me, completely.

"There we go, my beautiful baby" he left prints on my neck, playing with my nipple piercing through the soft material of my lingerie set. Woah baby.

"Fuck, look at you. Riding my thigh without even realising. You're wet for me baby?" He grunts in my ear, pushing his pelvis against my dripping cunt.

Nikolai grabs me by my throat and tilts my head back, I look up at his beautifully carved face, as he looked down at me , without a warning he molds his lips into mine.  Sucking on my lower lip, he rubs the back of my throat.

"Mhm. D-daddy please " I moan into the kiss. His kiss tasted like heaven, like the champagne he had at the event, like my lipstick and absolute bliss. 

"Fucking Nirvana" he gripped my bahookie and picked me up, effortlessly. Nikolai started walking to the bed and gently dropped me on our bed,

"What are you looking at?" I asked as he continued watching me intensely.

"I'm thinking of where I shall start with you, and now I know where" he removes his shirt completely, leaving him only in his trousers.

"I fucking loved how jealous you were today. Are you possessive for me little baby? Hmm." He asked, positioning his knees on either side of my body, hovering over me.

"Yes , I was. I even told her that I would invite her to our wedding. She shouldn't have tried to touch my man" I shrugged, playing with his chain.

"Good girl, I'm going to marry you and then I'll put a baby inside you. I'll rub your belly and feed you princess"

"May I?" He asked, keeping his eyes on me , I nodded giving him consent. He bent down, sliding my underwear off, all while he maintained eye-contact with me.

"Look at your dripping cunt baby, only for me , yes." He stroked my slit with his long thick fingers, the cold material of his rings making me shiver.

"Mhm" I moaned, clutching the sheets when he started rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

"I fucking love eating this sweet cunt" he grunted, pushing his tongue against my clit, gripping my thigh to hold me in place. I screamed his name, tugging on his hair while his tongue played with my sensitive clit.

"Ahh" one of his tatted arm reached up to my naked chest, squeezing my boobie in his hand.
His tongue continued stroking my clit when he suddenly pushed his long finger inside of me, the ring hitting the inner walls of my pussy, making me scream.

"Please, m-more" I beg, I scream. My voice gets more and more  needy each time he dives his finger inside of me. He thrusts his three fingers inside of my cunt, going deeper and faster each time. All while his tongue danced along my clit.

"Don't move. One more move and I stop. Leaving you , begging for me" he warned me in a threatening voice. I nod urgently, not wanting to experience that feeling.

" please, I'm going t-to" I whine, making him suck on my clit harder.

"Come all over my face ,pretty baby" he groaned , thrusting his fingers inside me. As soon as it hits my g-spot, I scream his name tugging his hair, releasing my fluids, I had been waiting to release for such a long time.

He looks at my dried up tears which might have slipped out sometime back, a wave of guilt and worry floods over him

"Fuck baby, I'm so sorry. Fuck" he kisses my face all over. Again and again.

"N-no, I'm fine. Promise. It's nothing, please f-fuck me." I ressure him, rubbing his muscular arms.

"Baby, no. I don't want to hurt you. I-"

"You're not hurting me. I promise, please now" I beg him for more, and he never says no to me, getting down again he licks all my dripping wet cum

"So sweet, fucking heaven" his euphoric voice, made me feel proud of myself for some reason.

He gets up, looking down at my sweaty face. Pushing my hair away from my face , he whispered,

"For today baby, I'll let it be slow. I'll thrust into you softly, making you feel each and every part of me. I'll kiss you slowly, and gently roll your hips, helping you ride me. For today, I'll let you be tired "

And just like he promised, the whole night he helped me ride him, mumbling sweet things in my ear as he thrusted inside of me. Making my walls clench around his pierced cock. He kissed me all over, making me feel loved......just like he always does.

Author's note
Aww, aren't they cuties?? 
Also, I want to thank you all for all your support and 478K reads on clover. I couldn't be more thankful. I love each and everyone of you with all my heart.

This one is for you all<3
Thankyou 🌷

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.1M 118K 30
"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel." ~ Daisy was a beautiful, naΓ―ve daughter of a proud, wealthy family. Somehow, she agreed...
1.9M 49.3K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
58K 2K 48
"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" *** ExTrAcT "We're role-playing Sunshine, think...
466K 7.2K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...