Justice for weiying (Ongoing)

By nishaauthor

After the death of wuxian in siege of the burial mound. Lan wangji regret alot for not being able to save h... More

announcement
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
#chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
##chapter 35: back to the life of them before trial.
chapter 36: back to the life before trial (first meetingπŸ’‘πŸ‘­)
chapter37:back to the life of their before trial (its you!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘)
chapter:39 back to the life before the trial( juniors conversation and rest ) )
chapter40:back to the life before trial (training)
chapter 41:life before the trial (mission)
chapter:43 life before the trial (lan yuxin and proposal )
chapter 44 life before trial (teasing)

chqpter42: life before the trial( mature)

942 34 14
By nishaauthor

Zizhen: the way hanguanjun said pathetic to Gugu and shushu.it was really cool and funny.

Sizhui : yeah their reaction was so funny🤣. But they are really powerful,i really want to be strong like them.

Jingyi: woah!😮 Gugu(aunt) is really strong and cool along side with shushu. Even I want to be strong like them. He said with full admiration.

Jinling: yes you are saying right yima and shushu is really cool. And they kind of look like couple .

Xichen:'it was still shocking for him to believe that he have younger who look exactly like their father and his temper was mix of his didi and him. But he was still happy to have one more brother. All this time he was not able ask anything to meihui because of feeling ashamed of what he have done. He truly want to see his didi smile happily like how he was smiling in the screen. " He just lean his head on the shoulder of Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng knew what xichen was thinking. He too himself feel ashamed of what he have done. He always thought he would never like his mother but who thought he would turn like his mother ,hot temper and blame Wei wuxian for what happened all those time. He just squeeze the hand of xichen and patted him while comforting silently.

Meihui and nie huisang saw their gesture and *sighed* they knew what they were thinking. It was not that they want to blame them for all the things still if they had trust Wei Ying and supported him ,then things wouldn't have turnout like this.

Meihui: "forget it , it was already destined to happen but it still was beyond her imagination that it will Be so painful sorrowful to this extent. It hurt her to see her beloved one to suffer like this."she thought

suddenly she thought of yuxin and smiles

A/n: she just slightly seems like she is missing him so much.right meihui? 😌

Meihui: A/n you seem like you have alot of free time?😑🤨

A/n : a-mei don't be so angry.and I don't  have free time .I am already fed up with completing my assignment and because of which I have not written any chapter recently .

Meihui: she rolled her eyes.and said "that's because you have become so much lazy that you don't complete your assignment.

A/n : it's not like that okay! I am so poor . You know I have to always complete my account notes and it consumes so much time that I don't get time to write any chapter. Hummp bye you don't understand my pain. I am gonna complain to yuxin.

Meihui:bye . Rolling her eyes again. This girl is really is really something huh! Next time I will surey punish her.
Later then she start to focus on screen like everyone.

???:they are really grow up huh! They don't need us now. Right er-shidi. He said while smiling.

Lan zhan:umm . They grew up. Then lets go and stroll the place for a while before returning to the heaven relam.

Lan zhan: since they want us to have fun then why not go and Have fun . It has been a long time I had fun . Wei Ying nod at him.

They went to different stalls and places having fun and buying lots of things . At last they had tanghulu.

Lan wangji was carrying all the things like clothes,jewellery,some lanterns etc.

After that they went back to the god relam. Both their parents and siblings were there chatting with each other and having fun .

Meihui noticed them and signal others to look towards them. Everyone was giggle at them after seeing them. They really looked like real married couple. Both of them in couple dress and lan zhan carrying all the things bought by them and Wei Ying just have tanghulu and lantern with him and time to time he would pass it to lan zhan to eat. They were having so much fun that they even didn't notice their parents and siblings who were chatting about them.

Cangse saren: a-ren what do you think of marrying our kids.(a-ying and a-zhan) they make great couple and look how happy they are! She said happily.🥳

Ren Qing: a-se i think you are right. They do make great couple.how about this , Let's set their engagement and keep it secret for a while then after sometime we can announce their engagement. ☺️🤭

Cangse: yes we can do this . We can let them spend sometime together then later we can announce their engagement. They both were talking happily about it.

Their father were just happy and exchange their happiness with tea since they don't want to drink now.

Siblings be like : 🎉🎊 they were happily jumping and talking about marriage how they should do. They were so engrossed that they didn't heard their parents chat later on.

Ren Qing: a-se to be honest If you don't mind we can also set out youngest kid marriage. Actually at first I want to talk about a-xin and a-mei marriage since they look good and perfect with eachother but I didn't knew how to say it . Since you brought up a-ying and a-zhan marriage I thought of this chance to ask about this? She was a little nervous after all she didn't know how cangse  would react..

Cangse: aiya I don't mind it a-ren. Tbh i think they will make great couple why don't we set their marriage too. I like yuxin too .

Their husband and xichen were shocked since the conversation was about their eldest son and second son marriage. The troublemaker duo were so intoo their world that they didn't even heard their conversation.

But their husband interfere their conversation.

Xuan ye: a-ren ,cangse Don't you think it's better if we don't set our youngest kids marriage right now?

Cangze: yes dear a-xuan is saying right you both know our youngest kids they will throw tantrum like why didn't you guys discuss with us about this? They will be a headache for a few days so it's better we don't set marriage arrangements for now ?

Xuan ye: how about this ,we all wait for some time and let see if their relationship progress and when time come we can bring this topic infront of them.

Xichen who was listening couldn't help but mumble slowly: why bother to wait for some time they both are already in love just yet to realise. The way a-xin looks towards with his eyes filled with love like when father uncle cangze, a-zhan  look toward mother,aunt cangse and Wei Ying didi . Even meihui mei mei  blush lightly and feel shy when she is with a-xin.

When both the parents heard they shocked by xichen words. So just to confirm again they turn toward meihui and yuxin side, they were shocked after what they saw . Love, fondness, care, respect can be seen in yuxin eyes which was shining brightly while watching meihui playing happily and smiling brightly. They never thought these troublemakers would fall for eachother. 

Cangse : i didn't know a-chen was a keen observer that he was able to notice all those things. She teases him while smiling.

Ren Qing:humm a-chen  you have done a good job by noticing all this. Now both of your younger brother marriages are set then shall we set blind date for you as well? I don't want my eldest son to be single you know! She teases him and gently rubs his hair.

Cangse: if you have someone already you can say it otherwise I have many candidates for you can choose whomever you like?

Xuan ye: for example?

Cangse: wen Qing from wen clan , Jiang yanli from Jiang clan, Sisi a immortal from heaven relam , jiqian from fox clan , qiqi from flower clan etc . If you like anyone you can directly tell us I will arrange blind for you with your mother. Right a-ren? She wink at her.

Ren Qing: yes . She smiles and wink back to cangse.

Cangzhe: dear you really have so many candidates.cangse just smile at him.

Xichen: for the timebeing i-

Meihui: mother what are you guys talking about? Meihui interupt xichen before he can I don't have anyone.

Cangse: we are asking a-chen if he has a girlfriend and if not we can arrange blind date for him. After all he is older than  a-ying and a-zhan so even if a-ying and a-xhan get married earlier we think it is better if his marriage is also set. He said happily and calmly.

Meihui and yuxin: what!! They both turn toward xichen with grin on their face while calling xichen .

Meihui and yuxin: xichen ge/da-ge tell us quickly do you have lover or not ? If you tell us lie consequences will not be good. They said while moving toward xichen with mischievous smile on them.

Xichen: i don't have . And you both have a distance of 5m and don't come closer towards me.

Soon Wei Ying and lan zhan arrived there with many bags.

Wei Ying and lan zhan: greeting everyone.

Others: greeting kids/ gege/er-ge/didi /Er-Shixiong/da-shixiong/Wei didi.

Wei Ying : what are you guys chatting about  so happily?

Yuxin: da-shixiong we are talking about the da-ge blind date. If he have lover there is no need for blind date .all this we were talking about. He said with smrike.

Lan zhan:blind date for da-ge . He was shocked and but was panicking cause he might be the second one to have blind date after his brother and he even haven't proposed to Wei Ying and ask him to his cultivation partner and life partner.

Well not only him even Wei Ying was little shocked and anxious about this. Both were glancing at eachother from time to time. 

Meihui: well it's only for xichen ge now after all he is eldest among us. And as for us we have to focus on practice now . So our blind date will not be arranged so don't worry. She said for making them relief and calm.

Their anxious expression can be seen after all.  Later they give the things they bought for others.

Later they went to kulun mountain.
They went for rest after all it was too tiring.

Soon there was knock on the Wei Ying door. He opened the door and saw the person he had been thinking all this time.

Wei Ying: er-shidi,is there something you want? He ask

Lan zhan: shixiong can we have conversation for while. When it is past nine  can you come to the top of the mountain I have something to say you seriously. He said nervously . He was afraid of being rejected.

Wei Ying withouth hesitant said yes and nod at him giving him positive answer.

Nie huisang: shijie is what I am thinking? He asked excitedly .

Meihui: umm it's what you think.
Soo everyone was curious and looking forward to it.

Lan wangji knew what lan zhan was going to do . He unconsciously smile while thinking about it. He felt happy and somewhat he was little heal from all this scene.

Kids were happy for their parents.there was bright smile on them and were excited for this moment.

Suddenly they heard a voice

??: A-mei how bad of you . You are watchingour memories from back then but you didn't call me? He asked her while accusing her.
___________________________________________

Thank you!

Sorry for late update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...
Fire Fly By Snowball

Historical Fiction

40K 2.3K 28
Hi! this is another time travel wangxian story. This fanfiction start where Jiang Cheng fighting with Jin Guangyao in Guanyin Temple. But Jin Guangy...
69.6K 4.5K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
12.7K 1.5K 25
wangxian β€οΈπŸ’š English fanfiction ❀️ Yizhan β€οΈπŸ’š _____ Song lan look at them and said sharply,"this marriage will not happen........The person whoever...