Her claim

By Jeelvyas03

Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entere... More

Lead characters
character Aesthetic
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
New cover
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20.
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36.
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
Glimpse of next chapter.
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
note
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

chapter 1

92.6K 3.5K 646
By Jeelvyas03

Author's POV

The small boy of four years was playing in the garden with some other children. All the children seemed happy. Suddenly the ball from his hands was snatched.  He looked upwards to see the person who did this.

There was a lady who was the mother of one of the boys who was playing with him.

" Aunty ball"

He asked but lady was angry and started shouting,

" You can't play with my son."

She gathered all the people who are there and started shouting,

" Boy, like you can't be my friend. We don't even know whose son you are. Your father never introduced your mother. Also bring you after his wife's death. So you must've been the son of some of his whore. And we can't let you play here."

The boy who was four years old didn't understand things properly. But knows that she is talking about his mother and saying that she is not a good woman.

He started crying but no one helped him. That lady drags that boy out of park. His caretaker came to his rescue but it was too late. Boy got buried in his hands and knees because he fell twice while he was being dragged by that woman.

He asked his caretaker,
" Aunty what is whore? Is she my mamma? If yes then why doesn't she leave with us like everyone else's mamma?"

" beta you should not use words like whore. Ok and also your father told you na that you don't have mamma then don't ask it ok."

" But aunty everyone has mamma"

Like every time this time also his question about his mother was answered. Slowly he became used to the words like, "son of whore, slut, bitch. And as a kid he did only one thing: crying while sitting in the corner of the house. Where nobody can see him crying.

The man around the twenty eight wakes up with a jerk while breathing heavily. He saw this again in his nightmare. But it was not a nightmare for him. It's his reality of life. It's his childhood. Which he always kept hidden behind his smile. He took his phone which was kept beside his bed and saw the time it's 4:30 in the morning. Knowing himself that he won't be able to sleep now he went to get fresh.

Even after getting fresh he is not able to remove his image about his bad childhood he went to his personal gym. And remove his t-shirt. Anyone can see how much he worked on his body by looking at his six pack abs, his toned chest and his biceps.

He took the boxing gloves and started boxing. This is his way of letting out his pain and anger by boxing.  He started boxing while remembering all his childhood trauma and with every passing second his speed increased. At last the boxing bag exploded. With that he went on his knees while sweat dripped from his hairs to chest and he was breathing heavily.

Just then his phone rang. He picked it. It was his assistant,

" Yes"
" Sir  your meeting is fixed on 9 Am. "
" I'll be there"

He looked at the clock and it was 7:30. He went to his bedroom. After getting fresh he went to a dining place. As always he was all alone there was no one for him. He sighs and leaves without having breakfast. Though it was cooked and placed on his table by his cook.

At sharp 8:45 he entered his office. Everyone who saw him stood up and wished him good morning. Not because they are afraid of him but because they respect him.  He was in no mood to wish them back so went to his personal lift and went to his cabin.  And started working.

After meeting when  He was working on his laptop when someone knocked. He thought it must be his assistant so let the person in. When he saw nobody spoke he looked up and again looked at his laptop as if he don't care for the person and spoke,

" I think you are at the wrong place. Mss. Natasha. I don't this this Marketing department."

" I know that sir, But I saw you when you were entering, you were looking so tense. sir you know I can help you to release your tension."

That was the last blow for him. He has seen her many times Showing him her body intensely but always ignores her. But this was enough for him now he can't continue like this.

He stood up from his seat and went towards her. She thought he may fulfill her wish but he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the cabin.

He was hell angry from morning Everything  was wrong and now his anger is a pick.

" ARE YOU FUCKING SEEING THIS ? WHAT IS WRITTEN ON IT?"

She realizes her mistakes so that he won't come to her trap. When she didn't answer he shouted,

" ANSWER ME FUCKING NOW"

she said in small voice,

" CEO Vidhyut Sinha"

" Correct This is the cabin of  CEO VIDHYUT SINHA, not some strip club. I am your boss. And don't you know me I AM NOT SOME MANWHORE whom you can trape.

Vihaan Vihaan"

Vihaan who listened his boss shouting comes to there,

" Yes sir"
" Clear her all payment till now and fire her and make sure after this she can't come near even 10 km of Sinha group."

Natasha has no option apart from crying. Everyone knows that he won't take his words back. He looked everyone is looking at them he should at them also,

" WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING IS THIS ANY MOVIE GOING ON HAA. GO BACK TO YOUR WORK."

saying he left from there.

One of the new employee said,

" how rude he is"

The other girl who work there said her,

"Never say that again. He is not rude. He is the most genuine person. You know that bitch was trying for him for many days but he didn't say anything. Today she must have crossed all her limits, that's why he was angry with her."

" But then why didn't he take advantage? If there was any other person he would have taken advantage of her."

" That's the difference between him and other bosses. We don't respect him because we fear him but we respect him because he deserves it.  You know it's hard to find a person like him. He doesn't believe in this kind of hook-up. He is pure one woman man"

" Then his wife must be luckiest girl"

" But he is still single. You know every girl in this office wants him but he doesn't even look at them.  Let's get back to work because we can't be that lucky girl someone whose fate God has written with golden pan will get him"

" Then at least once in my life I want to see that girl. I think he will fall for some modal or some business woman with powerfull background"

" God knows "

On the other hand after leaving office Vidhyut is going to the boxing club because that is the last option from him to late out all his frustration.

When the driver stopped the car he asked what happened?  He told him about the signal. He nodded at him and closed his eyes. While resting his head on the seat. Then only he was disturbed by beautiful voice.

" Yeeeeee"

He looked towards the voice and saw there was a girl who was dancing on the footpath. And her friend is trying to stop her.  Because they are veru near he can able to listen what they are talking.

" Stop it Jeevi what are you doing? Everyone is looking at you "

" What Mahima I am just celebrating we have finally completed our exam and now we are free and after vacations we will go to college "

" But idiot, this is not the right place to celebrate. Everyone is looking "

" I don't care" saying she jumped on her place with happiness.

This brought a smile on his face without knowing him. All his anger, frustration went in the air like it never existed.

Her full ear to ear smile, beautiful voice, her pouty lips when her friend Stopped her from celebrating her last exam paper, her big eyes showing her happiness  that she will go to college.

But her friend dragged her from there and having no option she left with pout on her face. Only after agreeing that they will have Pani Puri on their way as a celebration treat.

He came out of his trance when he heard the horn of the vehicle.

" What the fack are you doing Vidhyut? Getting attracted to a girl who has  just completed her schooling. This is not right you idiot.  What happened to you ?"

He scolded himself and asked the driver to take him to his penthouse instead of the boxing club. Because now he doesn't feel the need to go there.

So here is the first chapter. Hope all of you like it.

How do you find vidyut's entry? And his behavior as boss.

What do you think will he able to keep his emotions himself when next time she will come infront of him.

Pls do vote and comment. Show love and support through it.

Also please do follow me for new update in both the stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
19.1K 892 22
-๐€๐ค๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. "Attract...
1.8M 78.1K 67
ส™แดแดแด‹ สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœษชษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ (สœษชษดแด…ษช+แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ) ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ...
37.4K 3.3K 32
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...