This Moment (Katy Perry Fan F...

De AuroraJeed

Sequel of No Regrets. Just Love. just read the first book. Thank you!! Mais

Chapter 1: Starting over again for her.
Chapter 2: Waking up & welcome by the reality.
Chapter 3: Trying.
Chapter 4: I'm still coping up.
Chapter 5: The girl talks.
Chapter 6:Get rid of some things.
Chapter 7: I'll stay but you push me away.
Chapter 8: It's been said.
Chapter 9: All done.
Chapter 10: You're avoiding me.
Chapter 11: where is she!?
Chapter 12: the search (is over)
Chapter 13: I'm sorry. (Sneezing marathon)
Chapter 14: The bruise.
Chapter 15: Safe.
Chapter 16: At the old house.
Chapter 17: Surprise morning & unexpected meeting.
Chapter 18: Awkward tense
chapter 19: Days passed so fast.
Chapter 20: Ask her for a date.
Chapter 21: In Relief
Chapter 22: Surprise!
Chapter 23: Kiss the girl.
Chapter 24:My Queen
Chapter 25: jealousy.
Chapter 26: the family photo.
Chapter 27: She's with me
Chapter 28: I hate pools, right?
Chapter 29: Surprise me, surprise me not?
Chapter 30: The only One word.
Chapter 31: Little cockroach.
Chapter 32: Because of that Movie
Chapter 33: Silliness.
Chapter 34: Ex-girlfriend? isn't it?
Chapter 35: crazy psycho
Chapter 36: Stop worrying. Let adults handle it.
Chapter 37: The three of us, together.
Chapter 38: Secured and Safe
Chapter 39: Spilled water?
Chapter 40: A lift up.
Chapter 41: The rest of the night.
Chapter 43: Doubts
CHAPTER 44: Keeping a Secret.
Chapter 45: She's lost.
Chapter 46: A Call.
gonna continue or nah??
Chapter 47: Traitor!
Chapter 48: The Hospital Arrest
Chapter 49: Home sweet home!
Chapter 50: Little Devil
Chapter 51: lucky

Chapter 42: Prepare yourself.

420 13 2
De AuroraJeed

Scratching my brows as I saw my friends chatting at corner of the room, along with them was my daughter. Happily, they were laughing and teasing each other as one of my closest friend approached them. It was Rihanna, talking to Shannon as she introduced my daughter and gabby to Riri. Now, that everyone noticed who's the kid was with my friends. Maybe I have to come up to the stage and tell them. As I begun to stand up, my eyes caught Damian walking towards me. With his wide smile and sparkling blue eyes. He hugged me then as he spoke through my hair. "I have something to tell you, babe." His whisper brought a tingling sensation in my body. I faced him, creasing my brows and smiled with the thought of what was it all about.

"Will you tell me now?" I asked curiously.

"Um....maybe later," He teased. Turning his head to the people around them like he's looking for someone. "Does your dad is already here?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's with Ange," I pointed the table. "There, with Alaric and Jenna."

He gave me a nod and let go off of my waist. He kissed my cheek and winked at me. "Wait me here." He said then headed to my Dad's table as they get to talk on something. I'm bit curious of what was the thing he wanted to tell me.
A tugged from the sleeve of my dress made me turned, seeing my daughter smiling at me. "Mom, had Dad told you something?" She asked interesting-ly. I raised an eyebrow. Having a hint that this kid knew something about what would Damian will tell me.

I tapped her nosed then she crinkled it like mine. "Do you know something, do you?" I said. She then gave me a head shake, saying 'no'. Obviously, I'm not convinced to it.

She pointed her finger to me. "Just prepare, Mom." Emman said, tossing a smirk on her face.

Prepare? This could give me anxiety towards it. Now, I almost feel my heart beats fast. Oh, come on.

Rihanna is walking towards us.

"Hi Katy," She hugged me and kisses both of my cheeks. "Nice to meet your niece here, she's so cute." Rihanna looked down to Emman, smiling at her.

"Thank you! Me too." Emman said.

"She's so adorable like you." Rihanna chuckled.

"Absolutely," Proudly I pulled Emman beside me. "She came to a family with good looking genes." I smirked.

"But I'm more cute than you," Emman comments as Rihanna laughed to it. "Don't deny it, Mom." She rolled her eyes and shot me with an 'oops' face, realizing by calling me Mom in front of Rihanna. Then that was Rihanna stopped her laugh and gave us a puzzled look.

"What did you call Katy, Mom?" Rihanna questioned incredulously.

I took a deep breath. "Okay," I started. "I'll come up this to you all. Wait and listen." Rihanna grabbed my hand. Giving me her understanding gaze as I gave her a small smile. We've been friends and she knew me. "Whatever it is, I'll support you, Kate." Then she looked down to Emman. "I knew it all the way as I met this kid. She has something in you ever since. I saw the tweets and everything." She stated.

"Thank you, you're such a good best friend, Riri." I said and hugged her. As we let go. I took Emman's hand and we both headed on the stage. People that I invited to this celebration heads up to us. Anticipating something from me, they lend their ears. I looked down to Emman who was already staring at me. Her eyes filled with a bit of nervous though the excitement on her face could cover it. I took a deep breath, smiling at her. She squeezes my hand, giving me courage and strength to tell the people in front of us. She leaned closer to me. "You can do it, mom! We can do it!" She encouraged.

I kissed her forehead. "Thank you, babes." I smiled feeling the pressure gone by her voice and her eyes.

"Oh, there's dad!" Emman waved her hand, calling her father to come up beside us here. Damian hurriedly walked up to us as he stands beside me.

Friends and some of my crews are already waiting for what I'm going to say. I clear my throat and stepped forward as Emman and Damian stands behind me.

"Okay, so...," I started a bit anxious and scared of what would they will react to this or they will be started to hate me as I kept this for years. "Before anything else here, Um... I know some of you got the hint right?" some of them are my closest friends and my family so they knew it. But I'm worried still to those who are not. "Please, don't hate me if I didn't tell you about this. I'm afraid some of you will reject or hate me." I shrugged.

"We love you! No matter what, we will accept it!" Someone shouted from the crowd and everyone started to murmur but in a good way.

"Go on babe!" Damian started to courage me. I turned my back and he was smiling radiantly at me.

I gestured them to come to my side. I pulled Emman closer to me. "I--ah--" I looked down to Emman just to take more strength and some nerves to pursue. "Guys, about my tweets and everything about these persons beside me," I then looked to Damian then he gave me a nod. "if you thought about anything such why we were so close and being that close that you thought that she's not my niece..... Well, to tell you, she isn't my niece because," I took a deep breath and roamed my eyes in the room. People faces look very eager and excited to it. "Because, she's my daughter." I stated. I saw someone nods, telling they are right seeing those pics on some of my tweets. "And, this man beside me is the one and only man I would never lose again. This man as the father of my child and never failed the time he came back to us again." Earning some applause from the crowd.

Emman stepped out in front of me. "People, those who love my mother here, don't hate her or judge her," Emman spoke. Though in such a childish way but I know she just want to help me. "I love her even though in her busy schedules though she made efforts to make me feel that she's here beside me. We've been through conflicts, trials and misunderstanding but she's still there. She really is my mom and I'm proud of it. I would like to tell you," Emman turn to face me. "That even when I'm gone or far you're still be here," she gestured her chest where her heart is. "I love my Mom! Try to mess with her and you'll see what I can do." at that Emman threatened the people jokingly as they laughed to her remark. I pulled Emman as she wrapped her arms around my waist and she looked up at me, winking. Oh, this child. I would do anything for her. She let go. "I think dad is ready to tell you something." Emman smirked and took my hand and gives it to Damian.
Damian holds my hand and he kneeled down. Everyone gasped to his action. And I was frozen on my position. Emman squeezed in excitement as well I could hear Shannon's fake fainted stomp. What the hell! Damian is proposing.

Damian took a small black box in his pocket and took the ring out of it. The sparkling thing on it is glistening as Damian held my hand. Face up, looking at me seriously he opens his mouth to speak. "Katy," Damian was interrupted by someone in the crowd by his coughing. Noticed it was dad. "Oops, sorry. " Damian muttered, clearing his throat, he stared to me again. "Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson," Damian started saying my whole name.

Emman groaned. "The hell Dad! Just cut it to the chase everyone is waiting!" She complained on how Damian took so much effort to it. Shit! But my eyes are already weeping to everything of this.

"Um.... Babe, will you marry me?" Damian asked. In my thought, I couldn't ignore his request. I cannot say no to him. I love him and he deserved to be love the way how he loves me. A tear fall from my eyes as I let out a happy sob. "Ye--"

"Yes!" Emman jumped in happiness, preceding my answer to what Damian said. I didn't even finish my answer. Oh, this child knew I can't ignore her dad's proposal.

As Damian put on the ring into my finger and stood up and then we both hugged each other tightly. Exchanging I love you's and we will never leave each other. The people started to applause and some congratulations. It's so positive and we didn't get any bad comments. Shannon runs towards me, excitedly waving her phone.

"Oh my goodness! Everything falls into place Kate! I'm so happy for you!" Shannon commented.

"Next plan is the wedding!" Emman chanted eyeing Shannon. They give each other a high five.

"Perfect! Absolutely right babes!" Shannon said.

"Ah, ah, ah," I stepped between of the two. "Distance yourselves to each of you. Don't mess the night." I cautiously remarked. Two sillies are not good if reunited.

Emman gasped. "What the, Mom! You're not fair!" She protests.

"Your mother is over protective." Shannon chuckled, mocking Emman. "Don't worry. We still have ways babes." Shannon smirks. I didn't like it as Emman responded the most mischief look again.

"Let the kid have fun while she's still the only one kid here," Damian said with a point that seems to be a plan. "She got all the attention for now. Let her be, do the things that will make her happy but not the things we doesn't like, right Emmanuelle?" Damian stated and gazed a warning look to Emman. Emman took it was serious and she gives an approved gesture to her father.

"Dad, I'm a good girl after all." Emman said.

"Not at all!" Gabby butted in. "Stop fooling them, babes. You're not. You are starting to stress me and Katy."

Emman shots Gabby an evil look, stepping closer to Gabby, I pulled her before any violent reaction will happen.

I cupped her face. "Be a good girl, okay?" I said and brushed the tip of my nose to hers. We both crinkled it. "Mommy loves you so behave." I then kissed her temple. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you too, mom. No matter what. I love you and Dad." She said.

Everyone gathered around our table, friends, families were excited to know the story. Emman, Gabby and Shannon excused there selves to chill out side the area. I bet they were bored and annoyed for some reason that they both have to exit.

***

"Mom, you made me tired all night." Emman said as she buried her face on my stomach. On a sitting position at the backseat, Gabby pinched her arm softly. Emman groaned to it. "Don't do that again Gab or else I'll kick you there." She threatened Gabby. Gabby chuckled to it as she eyed me; mounting me 'she really is tired'. Obviously, as if not Emman already kicked her.

Damian drove us home. Silently, Shannon's phone is busy beeping all the way. She groaned. "Damn! I regret posting the video of yours while you spoke up there." She complained.

"That's the consequences." I said.

As we arrived at the house. Damian helped me with Emman who already fell asleep. We both headed to Emman's room as Damian tucked her in the bed. I heard the doorbell rang as gabby got it.

I headed down the stairs then seeing Gabby holding a box again. With letter on it, I took it from Gabby. I have the feelings that it came from that stupid psycho, Amy. The letter says: Congratulations! I'm not glad you were engaged but I'm still here waiting for something."

I looked up at Gabby who already looked angry than me. "She's really a devil. I wish someone will hit her hard by a car!" Gabby said, clenching her jaw. Amy is really having an eye whatever, wherever we were. Though, this is alarming and we have to be careful.

Everyone wanted a peaceful and a simple life without someone to destruct it. At this time, I don't feel any of worries towards anything bad could happen because I believe at this time that as long as we are together, no one can destroy us. Amy is such a bitch who doesn't have a life to live with. Just to understand her pity way of living with her obsession is making her crazier. Damian already told me that Amy was a good and nice woman but then their relationship didn't work out as she ended loving Damian in a wrong way.

I took a deep breath, putting my hands over Gabby's shoulders. "Whatever she does, she can't break any of our bonds." Staring straight to Gabby's dark brown eyes and making it soft, realizing that she's really listening to me. "Just be strong. Let's just be strong and stick together. She'll never ever hurt is in that way." I said.

"I'll always and stay to protect Emman no matter what. You are the only family I have, Kate." Gabby hugged me. "I will not let her hurt you especially Emman." Gabby said. Her words were sincere as a brave girl and a loving sister. She's willing to do anything.

I let go as I kissed her forehead. "I know you'll never fail me." I said and smile.

She smirks with silliness. "And now," She paused, poking my side. I jolted to it. "I'm glad you tell them about Emman and...." She squeals. "You're engaged!" She said, jumping.

I didn't see her like that earlier. Maybe she just kept the side of her being the fangirling stuffs she had.

"Shut up Gabby!" I rolled my eyes with amusement. "To tell you, I'm so happy like overlapping happiness. It's such a surprise for me though I thought Damian and Emman just had some ridiculous things to do." I said.

"But this is ridiculous in a nice way." She smirks.

I hit her arm softly, letting out a chuckle. "Go to sleep now. We have to go somewhere to go tomorrow." I raised an eyebrow.

Gabby gasped in excitement. "Oh my, where?"

"Um...." I thought but I don't have a plan to tell her though. "Just sleep now. Go!" I playfully ordered at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, fine! Mom was always doing that to me too." She groans, walking away but then stopped on her heels and turned back to me again and hugged me tightly. "Good night, Kate. Thank you!" She let go then and continued walking her way to her room. I feel how she misses her mother. I can see it in her eyes.

I headed back to Emman's room and saw that Damian was already fall asleep there beside his daughter. I crawled up on the bed next to Emman and hugged her. I could hear her light snores as well as Damian but a little bit louder. I laughed softly to them, hearing both of them seem like talking and replying thru snores. I then closed my eyes, ignoring those snores and just think of some positive ways to live for the rest of my life with them.

*****
A/N

Hi guys! What's up?

Sorry if I made you wait for this Um... Not so interesting chapter. Hehehe. . I'm doing my best to the next chap.

Sorry, sorry, sorry..... (/ω)

Lots of love,
ɓђųɠҳįvy

�b�BoH�

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.9K 152 14
Part 2 of markney series. Read my first book why not, to understand this book better!!
9.8K 230 28
Book 2 ~ Book 1 is "I don't blame you, I never did." I recommend giving that a read before starting this one ~~~ Continues on after the events of b...
63.5K 406 46
The Sequel to "Take Care" Please leave comments. I love hearing from readers. http://shesnotafraid233.tumblr.com/
82.8K 1.4K 79
all I can ever ask of you is to stay. just stay. ----- i do not take credit for the s...