Legado | 𝑫.𝑹

By sebastianvettelscar

Ayrton Senna was a legend. His name spoken amongst the masses, funeral one of the biggest processions in the... More

Introduction
Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Epilogue

Part 20

6.7K 172 8
By sebastianvettelscar

Outside of the car, Emilia Senna was just your average person.

She smiled, she laughed, she got angry, she cried.

Sometimes she let things go to her head and went into overdrive, she could spend hours sat with the people she saw as family just listening to them talk even if she didn't know what they were talking about.

Inside the car, Emilia Senna was the complete opposite.

She was like a robot working on autopilot, able to adjust to any car with ease and somehow manage to make a car that was no good work better than anyone else.

She would sit for hours going over different laps in her head, trying to find where she lost tenths of a second and where she could gain them back, she could then go into the car and execute the lap she'd thought out perfectly - like it was the easiest thing in the world.

When she was in the car, Emilia had her fathers voice echoing in her head. Telling her when to brake, when to turn, when to push the gas.

No one knew what made her such a good driver, everyone just wished that McLaren would be able to supply her with a championship fighting car one day - because everyone knew that Emilia Senna was too loyal to McLaren to leave them.

emiliasenna

Liked by fernandoalo_official and 15,947,201 others
emiliasenna 🥹🫶☀️
16,203,474 comments
user What did she mean this time?
user Are we all agreeing that Daniel definitely took that second one?
danielricciardo 🍦📸🎶
- emiliasenna 🏎️🇧🇷😇
-- danielricciardo 🏎️🇦🇺🤣
fernandoalo_official You know that no one knows what the emojis mean right?
- emiliasenna That's kind of the point
user I hope the car is good for qualifying today Em!
lewishamilton I thought my thing was posting shirtless photos?
- emiliasenna Not everything can be your thing
-- lewishamilton What do you mean by that?
--- emiliasenna You have the championships and the best car, leave something for everyone else man
user The models of the world should be happy she chose motor racing
user Really leaving people quaking in their boots with her beauty
maxverstappen1 PUT SOME CLOTHES ON EMILIA
- emiliasenna YOU ARE A CHILD GET OUT
-- maxverstappen1 I HAVE DIRT ON YOU
--- emiliasenna I WILL CRASH INTO YOU ON PURPOSE
user Lets all just agree that Em is amazing
user I want what she has

When Emilia Senna woke up and found herself entangled with Daniel Ricciardo, she found herself realising she didn't want to move.

They had kicked the duvet off of the bed, revealing the strange way in which the two had found themselves sleeping. Their legs were tangled together and Emilia was pulled up into Daniel's side with her head laying on his chest and one of the Aussie's arms was secured around her back, holding her in position. Adjusting her head slightly, Emilia was able to glance up at the man she was cuddled up against, smiling softly at the sight of his messy curls and peaceful face. She was surprised that he slept so calmly considering the crazy personality which he held during the day.

She was admiring his face when his eyes futtered open, a soft laugh leaving her lips as he groaned at the sudden brightness of the room and buried his face away in the pillow.

"Morning, sunshine." Emilia says quietly, voice laced with sleep making her sound completely different to how she normally did.

"Morning, Tinkerbell." Daniel says back, lifting his head from the pillow.

"Tinkerbell?"

"Yeah, I don't know either."

Daniel smiled, running his hands through his curls as Emilia pushed herself up into a sitting position and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Why Tinkerbell?" She asks, accent shining through on her voice.

"You remind me of her." He shrugs.

Emilia shakes her head, tilting it to the side slightly as Daniel grinned at her from his position on the pillow. Their little moment was interrupted by the sound of one of their alarms going off and they both groaned in annoyance when they realised that they had to move from their positions to go and get ready to head to track before qualifying later that afternoon.

After watching Daniel leave, Emilia slumped back on the bed, rubbing vigorously at her face before groaning when her own warning alarm went off. Reminding her she needed to get ready.

She was tying off the last of her braids when she wandered down into the lobby of the hotel and ran into Daniel, a small and automatic smile pulling at her lips which pushed down the bubbling feeling of guilt that had been eating away at her since he had left her room that morning.

"Ricciardo." Emilia smiles, catching his attention.

"Senna." He grins back. "Or should I say Tinkerbell?"

"Don't make it stick, or I might just have to kill you." She warns playfully.

Daniel laughs, putting his hands up in mock defence before gesturing for her to continue on. They walked in step next to each other, chatting about everything and anything that came to mind as they climbed into Emilia's hire car.

"Okay," Emilia says as drums her fingers against the steering wheel. "If I'm Tinkerbell, who does that make you?"

"Peter Pan." Daniel grins cheekily, turning his attention to her.

"Oh really? Peter Pan." Emilia chuckles, glancing over at him.

"Peter Pan." He nods in confirmation. "The Peter Pan to your Tinkerbell."

Emilia shakes her head, pulling into the car park for the paddock and climbing out of the car. Emilia made sure to grab her paddock pass from the side of the door, holding it in her hand as she locked the car and jogged after Daniel who had already started walking across the car park.

"So the Peter Pan to my Tinkerbell? How does that work?" Emilia asks when she catches up.

"No idea." Daniel admits truthfully. "I just liked the thought."

"Fair enough." Emilia nods.

They both scanned themselves into the paddock before Daniel hooked his arm around Emilia's shoulders. The brunette haired woman was left laughing as she tried to get away from him, both of them completely oblivious to the cameras scattered about that had honed in on them.

If Netflix wasn't so busy kissing Christian Horner's arse and making Max Verstappen the villain, they would be on about how Emilia Senna was in the pants of Daniel Ricciardo.

Emilia's Bitches

Nandos Spanish Counterpart
So I'm not the only one who saw that?

Sea Bass
No, no your not Carlos

Nandos Chicken Breast
Saw what?

Nandos Spanish Counterpart
Em and Daniel

Nandos Chicken Breast
OH MY GOD
SHE HAS GOSSIP!?

Alcoholic Iceman
Here comes Fernando and his gossiping obsession

Ham-ilton Sandwich
And how many times has that gossiping obsession gotten us to the bottom of things?

Alcoholic Iceman
To many times

Horner's Favourite
You guys do realise that both me and Daniel can read these messages

Daniel Avocado
This is the main group
Not the gossip group

Nandos Chicken Breast
OI
DANIEL
MOUTH SHUT

Daniel Avocado
Right...
Sorry

Horner's Favourite
Fernando

Nandos Chicken Breast
Emilia

Horner's Favourite
I see the look your giving me
from the motorhome
And the answer is no

Nandos Chicken Breast
OH BUT WHY
THERE'S BEEN NO GOSSIP
Not since Britney and Lewis anyways

Ham-ilton Sandwich
Completely unnecessary

Nandos Spanish Counterpart
Completely necessary

Horner's Favourite
Carlos I thought you were innocent
Fernando has ruined you

Nandos Spanish Counterpart
Spaniards stick together
Plus we do need some decent gossip around here

Daniel Avocado
Your gossip can be something else then

Horner's Favourite
The 2008 title fight...

Ham-ilton Sandwich
YOU DID NOT!?

Little Senna
Oh mamma mia...

Walking into the McLaren motorhome, Emilia was ambushed by her gossip obsessed teammate.

"Tell me everything!" Fernando demands, pushing her down onto a chair.

"And let you tell Seb and Lewis, no way." Emilia shakes her head. "Anyways, their isn't anything."

"Oh yeah sure." Fernando says sarcastically.

Emilia rolls her eyes at him, becoming extremely interested by her phone purely to avoid looking at her teammate who was staring her down trying to gain information. After a few minutes of sitting rather uncomfortably underneath his gaze, she looked up, earning a triumphant smirk.

"I'm not telling you anything, wipe that shit from your face." She mutters.

"Your no fun." Fernando complains.

"I'm more fun than Kimi or Seb." She mutters. "Unless you give Kimi vodka."

"Never making that mistake again." Fernando shivers.

"Yeah, trying to explain to Stefano that Kimi couldn't race because he had a concussion from falling off a table wasn't fun." Emilia mutters.

"You got stuck with that, that was funny."

"It was not. Your the reason Kimi fell off the table in the first place."

"Give that to the group to debate instead of making Lewis angry."

"I don't think Kimi would have much of an opinion."

"You can't have an opinion on something you don't remember."

Topic successfully changed.

The two teammates headed out of the McLaren motorhome, not wanting to be hidden away when the weather outside was so nice. You would expect them to be sick of being in the sun so much - but Emilia coming from sunny Brazil and Fernando from Spain meant that they enjoyed the heat more than the next person. Both teammates chatted between themselves, Emilia grabbing a bottle of water from someone as she passed them, whilst they walked down the paddock. Stopping every now and then for fans.

It was when Emilia spotted Jenson talking to a Sky Sports camera with Nico Rosberg and Martin Brundle that she started hitting Fernando on the arm to catch his attention.

"What!?" The Spaniard hisses, spinning around as the fan he'd been with walked away.

"JB and Britney." Emilia whispers, a smirk pulling at her lips.

"Idiot and chaos." Fernando smirks. "I love it."

"You bloody better." Emilia says, turning her head to look at him.

Jenson had just finished talking and let his gaze drift slightly as Nico started talking into his microphone when he spotted the McLaren teammates wandering over.

Emilia smiled widely as she ran towards the Brit and threw herself onto his back making him drop his microphone to catch her as Martin Brundle jumped backwards, cackling with laughter. Nico was forced to stop talking as Jenson adjusted the McLaren driver on his back and was handed his microphone from the floor by Martin. Just when the commentators thought that the chaos was over, Fernando appeared out of nowhere and hooked his arm around Jenson.

"Looks like we have two special guests joining us today." Nico mutters, looking to the camera.

"Wish to join us in the commentary box?" Jenson asks as Emilia jumps down and stands at his side.

"Sorry." She grins. "We might be a bit busy driving the cars you know."

"Getting yourself ready for a championship fight?" Martin asks.

"Maybe next year." Emilia replies, tapping the side of her nose with her finger.

"You little secret keeper!" Jenson gasps.

"I have no secrets!" Emilia puts her hands up in defence.

Martin and Nico were left laughing as Jenson abandoned his professionalism and started helping Fernando is restraining Emilia as they tried to get all of her information out of her.

"Ay, ay." She speaks up, making them let go of her. "El plan."

"EL PLAN IS MINE!" Fernando shouts.

"How does McLaren deal with them as teammates?" Nico asks, watching them rush off.

"They don't." Jenson laughs, adjusting his hair. "Hence the chaos."

Emilia was laughing and heaving for breathe when she jumped the barrier and slipped between the motorhomes to the secret area of the paddock. Causing the eyebrows of Carlos, Nico Hulkenberg and Kevin Magnussen to raise upwards.

"Teammate things?" Kevin asks.

"Teammate things." Emilia nods, feeling Fernando pop up behind her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nothing will ever be as bad as Max and Daniel." Nico sighs.

"Britney and Lewis." Emilia says immediately, sitting down on the floor.

"Other than Brocedes." Carlos laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.7K 50
Valentine Alaina Senna, daughter of none other than Aryton Senna, and adoptive sister of Jules Bianchi. First female F1 driver in all of history, dri...
572K 16.3K 59
The past and the present. Then and now. Hate and love. Or was there never hate and only just love? -- This isn't just a typical story, this is a st...
F1 Princess By _

Fanfiction

275K 6.9K 53
Formula one/ Kimi Raikkonen fan fic.
200K 5.7K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...