Part 1

"ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇᴍɪʟɪᴀ ꜱᴇɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ."

August 26th 2010 - Spa Francorchamps:

"And that right there ladies and gentlemen, is Emilia Senna." Martin Brundle mutters. "Going around the outside of Mark Webber in the Red Bull and beginning her march to hunt down your race leader Lewis Hamilton!"

The commentator watched the daughter of a legend play with the car like it was putty in her hands. Watching the moves once raced on this tarmac by Ayrton Senna now be raced again underneath the name and guise of his one and only child. The young woman, merely twenty years of age, already leading the championship ahead of Sebastian Vettel, completely embodied the spirit of her father in that moment.

Lewis Hamilton had held quite a comfortable lead throughout the race on Mark Webber who had sat in a comfortable second place in his Red Bull. But behind them, a storm had been swirling throughout the pack, breaking its way through each and every car as it continued its hunt.

The Williams Cosworth car that encased Emilia Senna had become fused to her - the fuel that ran through its engine now ran through her veins, the steering wheel that her gloved hands gripped so tightly was now moulded to the shape of her palms and ready to do her pleasing whenever she asked it to, the wheels which sat two at the front and two at the back seemed to know the movement she was trying to create before her brain had even executed the action down to her hands and the steering wheel she gripped.

Lewis Hamilton's five second lead was gone in an instant.

The British driver had no chance fighting the Williams that roared past him down at Au Rouge.

Then, time seemingly stopped. The moment ran in slow motion for everyone.

The car spun, almost as if it had decided it no longer wanted to play along with Emilia's games and rejected her entirely. The left side of the car slammed into the barriers first, at high levels of speed which was only imaginable to those who were watching - scattering its carbon fibre bodywork across the track like it was mere sawdust being blown away from a workbench.

The car continued on, showing no signs of stopping it's reign of terror anytime soon as it somehow managed to flip upside after its first impact. The roll bar shattered the second it made contact with the tarmac. Upside down, the car spun in circles across the track until it smacked against the second barrier, this time scattering carbon fibre from the right hand side.

People were screaming, jumping backwards from the barriers and getting as far away as possible to try and avoid getting hit by the flying debris.

The Williams decided that it still wasn't finished...

How it ended up on its side, no one knows to this day, but leant up on its shattered left hand side, the car made its final dart across the track. Smacking straight into the barriers for one last time still at the speed it had been carrying when it originally lost control.

"AND THAT IS A MAJOR ACCIDENT DOWN AT AU ROUGE!" Brundle shouts loudly.

The world stopped spinning and time froze, like the final impact of the car to the wall had hit the big red button which stopped the entire world in its tracks.

Radio calls went unanswered. The safety car pulling out of the pits and backing up the pack of cars that had to carefully dart through the remains of what had once been the bodywork of a Williams Cosworth. The car, so badly destroyed that it was no longer recognisable as a vehicle that held a human being inside, every single piece of bodywork that had covered it now lay scattered wherever the car had decided to throw it.