Henry Cavill Imagines

By Jkhappy24

Cute Funny Silly Sexy and dark Imagines of Henry Cavill All Compiled Here This is a Henry Cavill X Reader Ima... More

Video Games
Party
Toast
Poison
Lets Dance
Bad Girl
Coffee
Have A Seat
Dont Leave
Cum For My Birthday
Gingerbread House
Heater
It's Too Big?
Obey Me
Its A Date Right ?
Your Game Is Weak
Pizza At 2am ?
Witch Bitch
Your A Tease
Can They Hear Us ?
Come Closer
Take A Dirty Picture
Pancakes Please
Scream
RUNNN!
More Dirty Pics
Open Wide
Kiss Me More
Come Sit
Kiss The Cook
We Cant Stop
After School Hours
Karaoke
Finally Alone
Dance For Me
Stare
Kitty
Cupcakes
Holiday Sweater
Posession (Part 1)
Posession (Part 2 )
Shower
On Your Knees
Moan Cause That Was Fucking Hot
Jealousy Jealousy
Freezer Ice Cream
Kiss It
Put Some Clothes On
Sushi Love
Missed You
I Want My Bra Back
Groceries
Ring Ring
My Pipes Burst
Right In The Office
Christmas Baking Fiasco
We Can Do This Together
Black Mirror
Lazy
Pizza & Dreams & Babies
Golden Retrievers & Christmas Lights
Present
Mile High In The Sky
Things That Make Henry A Psychopath
Things That Make Henry A Psychopath Part 2
Humiliated
Choking
Late Hotel Nights
Coats & Cold Nights
Things Are Heating Up
Remotely In Me
Hangover
Like What You See
Fck Me Eyes
The Same Gym
Sleepy
Lets Do It Again
Really During A Conference Call
Flight Back
The Christmas Party
Stripping
Turn Off The Lights
Milk Me
Double Stuffed
I'll Die Happy
Take It Off
Snow Angel
Even More Dirty Pics
Lips
Deep Throat
Sex Swing
Husband Dick Is Better Than Boyfriend Dick
Kissing You
A CumBoy
Kunty Bet
Fuck The Fireworks
Fucked Out In The Mirror
Christmas Party Dress
Sexy Mrs. Claus
A Christmas Filling

Bad Club Girl

2.6K 46 0
By Jkhappy24

You never expected him to ask you out on a dinner date, let alone drag you along to a night club afterward. Henry was dressed to the nines in a silver suit with matching tie, his short brown hair slicked back to reveal his undercut. The man was a fucking dream. You couldn't wait to show him off in front of all the single cold-ass bitches you knew frequently going to the club on Saturday nights.

And you were right. Countless heads of people there turned the second the both of you strolled into the club but Henry's full attention was focused on you. He led you straight onto the dance floor and gave you a flirty eyebrow raise before showing off his dance moves.

You felt a little anxious. Your skills as a dancer were okay at best but he was having none of that bullshit. Henry pulled you to him by both arms while swinging and guiding you around the dance floor as if it was nothing. Before you knew it you were dancing along with him and not caring one bit how ridiculous you looked. All that mattered was him and that beautiful smile that was wide across his face.

Suddenly the beat shifted to a new song one with a sexy sultry feel to it. Before you could protest Henry immediately pulled you to him turning you around so that your back was flush against his chest. You could feel his warm breath on your neck and the sensation sent shivers down your neck and torso stiffening your nipples in its wake. Henrys big hands moved slowly down to your waist coming to rest on your hips hot and firm. You sucked in a breath not knowing if you could even exhale with him touching you like that.

It was then that you felt him. All of him pressed firmly against your ass. You gasped when the realization hit you. He was turned on and he wanted you so fucking ... desperately.

"Do You see what you do to me?" Henry asked in a whisper right against your ear. Your entire body shivered by the sound of his voice.

"I..." you began but the words were caught in your throat.

"I said..." he whispered again his lips touching your earlobe. Henry thrust his hips his erection pressing harder against your ass. The action made you clench. "Do you see what you do to me?"

You whimpered biting your lower lip. Did he have any idea what He did to You? You wanted him so badly it hurt. You figured you'd never stop wanting him.

You felt his hand snake its way up around your neck while pulling your head back against his shoulder.

"Answer me" his voice was smooth like butter in your ear. His plump lips gently kissed your pulse point. You had to concentrate to keep from fainting.

Getting up the  courage you turned around to face him. Henry blinked in surprise as you coiled his tie around your right wrist bringing his head close to your lips.

"Yes, but..." You ran your left hand down his torso before touching him on top of his trousers. You almost became lightheaded again when you felt how big he was, but you collected yourself. You smirked seductively at him watching his eyes get bigger "Why don't you show me instead?"

Henry's Adam's apple bobbed wildly as if he was completely stunned by your words but then his eyes smoldered with desire. Henry really obviously liked seeing this naughty side of you. Tugging him gently by the tie as you began to lead him toward the restroom near the back of the club.

Settling for the empty men's restroom Henry flung open the door and you practically leapt into his arms. Henry roughly slammed you against the grimy wooden door your legs  wrapping around his waist. Your lips sloppily crushed together tongues seeking and searching for dominance teeth biting and nipping at exposed flesh. You ran your fingers through his brown hair and dug your nails into his scalp causing him to groan against your neck.

Gasping for air Henry shifted slightly so that he could unfasten his belt and free himself. His warm hands went to your thighs trying to find the spot he so desperately wanted to enter beneath your skirt.

"This just won't do, now will it?" He sighed as his fingers were met with the barrier of your black stockings.

"Just rip them you dummy. I thought you were going to show me what I did to you," you replied to him as your entire body about to explode with need. "I need you inside me now."

"Yes Anything you want." Henry smirked his fingers forcefully tugging at the sheer fabric tearing a large gash in between your legs. "No underwear?"

Henry Raised His Eyebrows and You shook your head and gave him a flirty wink causing him to laugh.

"Oh, you bad, bad girl."

Lining himself up with your center he entered you with one powerful thrust with his head on your shoulder. You both gasped in unison as your walls achingly stretched to take in his cock In fully.

"Oh shit you feel so good," Henry said against the flesh of your shoulder. "So damn wet and tight."

You grinned. Holy hell did he feel good... and big. He felt absolutely fucking amazing buried fucking deep inside you.

Your head fell back against the door your lungs gulping for air as Henry drew back his hips and pushed into you again. The friction of his cock sliding against your walls was more than you could fathom. He soon began pistoning into you setting a rapid pace that nearly drove you mad as he hit your spot over and over again with each hard crucifying thrust.

"Shit... fuck." The obscenities began to roll off your tongue without warning as he fucked you into the wooden door.

Henry seemed to become even more intoxicated by your words running his hand in between your bodies to caress your clit.

"Oh, shit Henry" you whined.

"You are so fucking beautiful. This is what you do to me." Henry watched you squirm under him. Henry had planted hurried kisses to the exposed curves of your breasts. "You make me want to fuck you all day and all night."

"Yes Oh god Please Henry" you responded with a growl in his ear. "Fuck me, baby."

Henry plastered you back up against the wall pressing himself all the way inside you to the hilt. You moaned loudly as he then pulled back and rammed into you once again.

"Fucking More," you yelled but not too loud.

Henry began to move faster fastening a hand around your neck and devouring your lips with his.

"Do you like me fucking you?" His deep voice hissed against your neck as he took a much needed breath. His words sent goosebumps all the way down to your core.

"Yes Henry ... more, more!" You screamed, your fingers gripping his shoulders so hard your nails began to dig into his skin through the fabric of his jacket.

In one swift movement Henry pried your right from around his waist and raised it to his shoulder. Positioning himself back at your entrance he gently filled you once more. One of your shoes fell to the floor with a thud.

"Oh my..." you murmured, your jaw dropping wide open.

Your entire body shook and you failed to suppress a moan as the pressure intensified tenfold. You knew it felt immensely better for him as well from the completely blissed-out look on his face.

"You like that?" He smiled devilishly his face twisting in pleasure. Henry roughly thrust his hips against you over and over again, pulling almost all the way out and then crashing back inside of you your leg balanced on his shoulder.

"Yes, oh... shit."

Henry was hitting spots inside you that you never even knew were there you could definitely almost feel it in your throat. It didn't take long after that for you to come. Your walls clenched around his throbbing cock so hard you thought you saw stars flash across your vision.

he growled your name while pushing slightly forward against your leg.

You almost lost all sanity as the last waves of your orgasm swept over you intensified by the pressure now against your clit. Henry came inside you having to bite down on your right shoulder to keep from screaming. His hips moved in circles until He finally collapsed weakly against you.

Neither of you spoke a word for several agonizing moments. You both clung to each other between heaving breathing still linked in the most intimate way possible.

After washing up (and ridding yourself of your ruined stockings) Henry led you back out onto the dance floor for several more rounds of dancing. It wasn't long though before he took you home to claim you once again as his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 11.8K 53
I feel we don't have enough of Henry Cavill and I've decided share some of my favourite tumblr imagines! (Disclaimer: I do not write these imagines I...
373K 5.1K 29
Just a collection of some short one shots about Henry Cavill or his characters. Requests are open (just not too smutty 😝)
88.3K 2.5K 100
!!! I MADE A PART TWO, WHICH IS MY CURRENT WORK. SO READ THIS AND THEN THE OTHER. OR JUST GO TO THE OTHER!!! Here you will find all the markiplier im...
235K 3.6K 41
°Freaky °Romantic °Funny °Cute ° **** THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED ‼️ SO I AM NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS***** ° WARNING VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT. I USE...