Falling Hard For Niall Horan...

By SarahCastielle

It was a normal day as Cassidy Morgan was going about her life, but of course, bad things always seem to happ... More

1. Crash
2. The Hospital
3. Apparently, I'm pretty?
4. Our Little Picnic
5. The Monster
6. Seeing Mia
7. The Group Date
8. The Obvious One
9. Who Can We Trust?
10. Crossroads
11. My Proof
12. The New Low
13. At First Glance
14. Hear Me Out
15. Our Almost Perfect Day
16. The Allegation
17. Cinnamon Twist
18. Frozen in Fear
19. How Could You?
20. The Secrets We Hold
21. Departure Day
22. Blackmail
23. The Surprise
24. What We Hoped For
25. The Request
27. Can You Repeat That?
28. Another Shocker
29. Admittance
30. Harry's Moment
31. Liam's Meeting
32. Louis's Surprise
33. Decisions Decisions
34. The Choice
35. Pancake Surprise
36. The War
37. Let's Make Purple
38. Twitcam
39. Didn't See You Coming
40. Princess Down
41. Memory Remembrance
42. Nervous Bouncing
43. Brain Freeze
44. Video Camera
45. Wake Up
Acknowledgements
Sequel
Thank You
Watty Awards 2015
[ Interruption ] TCCA

26. Good News Bad News

4.4K 125 25
By SarahCastielle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V~ 

I heard the door open while I was standing in the kitchen and I assumed it was Niall. Next thing I knew, I heard a loud crack. I ran into the living room to see Niall pulling his fist out of the wall.

"Niall!" I yelled, "What the hell, man?"

He looked pissed as I ran over, looking at his hand that was now bleeding, "What happened?"

Niall looked up at me and I could see the pain in his eyes, "I had a meeting with management."

"What did they say?" I asked. Zayn walked over slowly, so he could hear too.

"They told me that I need to break up with Cassidy," He told me, and tears started falling down his face. It was like I was watching him break inside.

"You can't be serious," I told him, hugging him, "I'm really sorry. I know you really liked her."

Niall pushed me backwards and I looked at him confused. Why the hell did he push me off?

"I'm not breaking up with her." He stated, going back to looking angry.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I can't break up with her, Harry!" He yelled, "I love her, man. How can I break up with the girl I love?"

I shrugged, "Well, what are you going to do about Management?" I asked,

"Exactly the opposite of what they said," Niall shrugged angrily and walked upstairs.

Whatever that means. My phone vibrated, and I pulled it out seeing Ana's name light up my screen, telling me to come over.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

After another long day at work, I came home and checked the mailbox before heading inside. I went in and sat down on the couch rummaging through the mail.

A letter for Ana, junk mail, a threat from a fan, a letter from university, a letter from my mother, and another threat.

Wait, I paused. A letter from a university? I had almost forgotten I had applied to go to university since I had taken a year off. I had applied a while back and never heard anything back, so I just assumed I got rejected or that my letter got lost in the mail.

I ripped it open and scanned the page when I froze. I reread the words quickly, "You have been accepted into the university and may study the major of your choosing."

I screamed. I can't believe I got accepted! I guess all of my screaming gained the attention of Ana who ran downstairs. 

I quickly showed her the letter and she screamed and hugged me, "Congratulations, Cassidy!"

I'm lucky to have a best friend as great as her. 

I can't wait to tell Niall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

1. Who's your favorite ship?

2. What comes to mind when you think of Little Mix?

VOTE!

COMMENT#

READ:)

SHARE<3

ADD TO READING LIST**

~Cassidy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.4K 42
"๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š" [Highest rankings] 1# in everywhere 1# in Oned...
103K 3.7K 49
WARNING: this story is being edited so that may mean MAJOR changes! Also understand that I was 14 when I started writing this soooo there's that Scar...
327K 7.3K 64
*Fanfiction Award winner 2018* After walking away from broken and tarnished relationships, Charlotte goes from having everything to having nothing. T...