High School DxD X Minecraft P...

De AtomicBoogaloo

Armed with a just the skills and abilities of your typical Minecraft player, Hatt Stonecutter must battle his... Mais

Hatt Stonecutter
Enrollment
First Day
A Deadly Date
Encounter With A Stray Preist
Showdown At The Church
Waking Up Safe
Avoiding The Stalkers
A Pleasant Dinner
Riser's Introduction
Taken
Locating Asia
Wedding Crashing
The Final Battle

Portal To A New World

3.2K 56 23
De AtomicBoogaloo

Darkness was all that could be seen before a torch was placed down and the entire cave was enveloped in light, revealing our main character.

Hatt Stonecutter

Hatt was a human in the world he knew as Minecraft. Like all other humans, Hatt was an explorer who seek adventure at moments notice. He loved searching through mines, caves, abandoned structures, and even other realms such as the nether. Hatt also liked a good fight from any of the many hostile creatures that resigned in the world of Minecraft, this is why a large iron sword could be seen coupled to his backpack.

Right now Hatt was exploring a deep underground cave that he had discovered while mining in the area when he came across a skeleton who began shooting arrows at him. Hatt dodged and took cover behind a stone pillar and drew his sword while waiting for the mob to get closer. He heard it's footsteps and soon it came around the corner and raised it's bow to shoot at him again but Hatt quickly lunged for it and brought his sword down on it's head, killing it instantly.

Hatt: Never gets old...

He then continued exploring the cave before coming across some diamonds in the side of the cave.

Hatt: Jackpot!

He took out a pickaxe and began mining away at the high valued ore, however, as soon as he cut through the first patch of it, a face was suddenly revealed, catching Hatt off guard.

Hatt: Whoa!

The face that looked back at him resembled a famous human that he knew of, Steve, however what was off about the figure was that it had glowing white eyes. Hatt could identify him as one being.

Herobrine.

Upon realizing this, Hatt was shocked as the once thought myth was now in front of him simply staring at  him with a blank expression. Finally Herobrine seemingly spoke to him.

Herobrine: Hatt Stonecutter, I am sorry for doing this but to ease my boredom and for my sake I will deliver you to a world different from your own. You won't ever come back to this one.

Hatt was speechless at what Herobrine just said. Another world? Did he mean like nether or the ender world?

Hatt: W-What?

Herobrine: If it makes you feel better, you will be much stronger in this new world and still be able to do the things you do in this one.

Suddenly Herobrines eyes glowed brighter and brighter until the light engulfed Hatt's vision.

Herobrine: Don't disappoint me.

And with that Hatt's vision was completely taken over by the light, which only lasted a few seconds before he could see again, only to realize he was in a different area.
Hatt: What the nether just happened? 

He noticed he was in what looked to be a large village and the sky was dark. He could feel his backpack still on his back and took it off to see if his stuff was still in it. Everything he had was still there thankfully.

However he was still very confused on what had just happened. Wasn't Herobrine just a myth? Obviously not and now the minecraft legend sent Hatt somewhere that did not look like any minecraft village he's ever seen.

Suddenly he noticed a person in a hat and trench coat approaching him.

Hatt: Who's that?

The man was now directly in front of Hatt and he could see his face which resembled a middle aged man with dark gray hair and a not so friendly looking expression.

Dohnaseek: I thought there was a pretty strong energy here but all I find is a lowly human.

Hatt: Umm aren't you a human too?

This caused Dohnaseek to get an evil grin which made Hatt unnerved.

Dohnaseek: Do you believe in the supernatural boy?

Supernatural? Do mobs count as supernatural beings? Hatt supposed so.

Hatt: I guess.

Dohnaseek then chuckled before speaking again.

Dohnaseek: Well then let me show you that I am a fallen angel!

Suddenly large and black feathered wings grew out from Dohnaseek's back, surprising Hatt who had never seen this kind of mob before.

Dohnaseek: I am the mighty fallen angel Dohnaseek!

He said this with an arrogant voice and waited for a reaction from Hatt who simply stared before talking.

Hatt: Umm...okay.

Dohnaseek now felt weirded out by the blunt reaction from this human. He thought that Hatt would be scared or shocked but instead was calm and if anything amazed.

Nevertheless...

Dohnaseek: Because you've seen me I must kill you now!

The fallen angel then spawned a spear of light out of nowhere.

Hatt: Oh great...

Meanwhile in a school clubroom, two young women were taking care of business when they felt a spike in energy coming from somewhere in the town.

Rias: Akeno.

Akeno: Yes buchou?

Rias: Do you feel that?

Akeno: I do.

Rias: It's coming from the park. We must investigate it.

Akeno nodded and the two got a magic circle ready that would teleport them to said area.

Meanwhile, Dohnaseek throws the spear of light at Hatt, forcing him to dodge and draw his sword from his back. Dohnaseek on the other hand was a bit surprised that what seemed to be a normal human was able to dodge his spear of light and now gotten ready to fight him. Was he too a supernatural being? If so Dohnaseek couldn't sense an ounce of magical energy coming from him.

Hatt: Alright Mr. Fallen Angel, lets dance!

Dohnaseek: Hmph.

Dohnaseek quickly spawned more spears and threw them at Hatt who dodged them all with ease before running and jumping up at quite the speed and height and slicing his sword at Dohnaseek's chest, knocking the fallen angel back some while Hatt landed on his feet.

Dohnaseek: Arh!

Dohnaseek was now pissed that a puny human manage to harm him and spawned another spear that was much bigger and threw it at the ground near Hatt, causing an explosion that finally manage to somewhat damage Hatt and knock him back.

Hatt: Better take this guy out quick before he does that again.

Dohnaseek now was flying higher so that Hatt couldn't repeat what he had done before but this simply caused Hatt to take out and drink a potion of leaping and now be able to jump high in the air at the winged creature.

Dohnaseek: What the?!

Dohnaseek tried to dodge but ended up get hit again and now had another slash mark on his body. He thought about retreating but that would make him look low as to run from a human.

Dohnaseek: Grrr, dam you human!

Hatt smiled as he had the upper hand and kept leaping up and slicing Dohnaseek who could not mange to land a hit on him before eventually deciding it wasn't worth it and flew away, injured and pissed he lost to a mere human.

Hatt on the other hand put his sword back and decided to explore this new world and what inhabits it.

Hatt: It's adventure time!

He left the park just as a magic circle appeared and out came the two women from before who were shocked to see the current state of the park.

Rias: What happened here!?

The whole park was destroyed with craters and debris everywhere.

Akeno: It appears a battle occurred here, but by who?

They investigated the area but couldn't find a direct source to what had caused the destruction. Eventually they used their magic to rebuild the park to it's original state and make seem as if nothing had happened.

Rias: Alert the rest of the peerage to be alert to any abnormal activity within the territory.

Akeno: Yes bucho.

After that they teleported back to the clubroom all while Hatt found himself walking through the forest on the outskirts of town looking for a place to build a shelter.

Hatt: This looks like a good place.

He settled on a small opening that was surrounded by trees and began working on making his home. He used a simple iron axe that he brought with him to cut down trees which for him was easy as all his skills from Minecraft still stuck within his mind and it was pretty much the same concept.

Eventually after just half an hour, he had finished building his new home.

Hatt: Perfect!

He then went inside and began working on the interior, creating a kitchen, a living room, a storage with many chests in it, and a bedroom. After he was finished, he went out to find supplies to build torches for his new home.

Hatt: I'm going to need some coal.

He took out a shovel and began digging in an area not far from his house and eventually reached stone to which he switched to his pickaxe and began quickly picking away at the stone, creating a deep tunnel underground. He dug for quite a while and began thinking that he wouldn't find anything.

Hatt: Perhaps there nothing here after all.

Suddenly he noticed a black substance and gasped. He reached down and picked it up and sure enough.

Hatt: Coal!

He continued picking at the rock around it and quickly uncovered more of the coal and collected it. After that he had enough to make some torches for his home. He went back and using his flint and steel to light them, placed torches all around his home, inside and out.

Hatt: Hopefully I find redstone and wont have to rely on simple torches to keep my house alight. Maybe I'll even find some diamonds.

Eventually everything was finished and Hatt could settle down for the night as he was quite tired. He went to his newly built bedroom and placed his backpack inside his personal chest that he had placed in there.

Hatt: Time to hit the hay.

He plopped down on his bed and quickly dozed off, eager to wake and explore the new world he now found himself in.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.4K 243 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero
22.1K 264 55
What starts as a simple vacation turns into something deadly once he arrives back home how will issei deal with not only the new influx of lovers but...
571K 5.1K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...
13.6K 267 38
Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽ṣ̵͍̙̣͆̃͗̆̋͜e̵͓͓̝̣̼͂͑͊̎͌̈́͗ ̴̡̹͍͐͑͌̈̊ ̷̪̇̃...