Whispers of an Esper turned D...

By xXxDragonothxXx

Shigeo, Serizawa and Reigen (dimple) search a part of a forest with a abandoned shed. Reigen goes to open a... More

Pain ~Mysterious Figure Opon A Dragon~
Lost At Sea ~An Unusual But Loving Home-
Dragon nip ~Supplise & Shelter~
Mystery ~Hunters Or Not~
Panic ~Explanation & Dragons Edge~

The Shed ~Otherworldly Adventure~

80 4 1
By xXxDragonothxXx

Crunch, the sound of deteriorating leaves and sticks fill the thick forest as Reigen, Serizawa, Dimple, and Mob walk along. A light cold breeze passes them when the sky slowly turns darker. The smell of damp wood fills the air.

"Ok, Guys It seems we have arrived- Mob Serizawa, you guys sense anything?" Reigen says pulling one hand out of his pants pocket leaning back slightly.

"I guess, the spirit seems to be partially here-but not fully"

"Yeah, it seems as if this is only half of the spirit" Sirizawa adds, not long after Mob's answer.

Reigen walks closer to the shed. The shed was made of many pieces of different shades of color. The wood pieces were deteriorating but somehow able to hold themselves together along with the tiled roof.

'what a stereotypical haunted shed,' Dimple thinks as he investigates around the shed.

There was moss spidering from the base of the shed, slowly climbing up. Around the doorframe had the most moss, along with vines tucked around the edges.

"Ok Guys, even if it's only half a spirit or partially existent-we still have to exorcise it- Completely!" Reigen says as he grabs the door handle and turns it.

The door creeks opens, the noise slightly bothersome to the three-like nails on a chalkboard. The group look into the room and Reigen struts into the shed like its no bodies business.
Untill a light pandering sound is heard on the wall along with a slight chirping noise.

Reigen yelps in a high-girl like pitch, with a comical jump. He falls onto Serizawa who appears to be used to Reigen's antics.

Reigen starts sweating, 'Of course there would be Cockroaches!!!!

It would be plain darkness, but slivers of faint light peer from the holes in the walls. The light shone on clear pieces of glass on the floor, reflecting light off of them. Shining onto Sirizawa's eye.

Shigeo stops walking when he gets next to Serizawa and Reigen. "Master, the cockroach left the shed."

Reigen looks at Shigeo's blank face and slowly slides off of Serizawa. He brushes his shoulders and then clears his throat as he fixes his tie.

"I- uh, yeah..."

"The spirit seems to be connected to the Wardrobe over there.." Serizawa says to Reigen.

Serizawa stands there while Reigen looks too a wooden wardrobe on the far side wall away from the door. Reigen flings his hands around exaggerating the point he is about to make, "Now that we know where the spirit is, We should get ready to melt em'"

That's when the wardrobe seems to shake The two doors twitch slightly, then proceed to fling open. A white smoke leaves the wardrobe, Mob reaches his hand out- sensing the spirit. He activates his powers, Serizawa tries to do the same.

But it doesn't work, more smoke fills the room then it's able to exit. Reigen, being closest to the area the smoke is coming from- was trying to hold his breath. But unfortunately he was unable to for long and takes a exhale, then a inhale.

Reigen was only two or three feet in front of shigeo, but Mob was only able to see his figure. Then Mob notices Reigen's knees suddenly buckle and fall down to the floor. "Master- Master Reigen?!"

Mob takes a step forward reaching out to his master. He himself starts to feel lightheaded, unable to focus as he seems to start falling forward. Not able to tell where he exactly was.

The sides of his view becomes blurry, his eyelids feel forced shut..

.

.

Mob feels his mind appear strongly as he awakens from his sudden sleep. The feeling of entering back into reality still lingering.
He can feel his arm underneath his forehead, and his right reaching ahead of him. He slowly opens his eyes, noticing it it that of dim lighting.

He pulls his right hand under him to lift himself off of the cold stone-like ground. He feels a weird weight on his back. It covered him like a big blanket. It also felt almost as if something was attached into his back- but it didn't hurt.

He then figured out, somehow he could move this blanket-thing. He made it lean downward as he gets onto his knees, sitting on his feet.

Once he is sitting on the uneven ground, he notices it seems he has another appendage on his lower back, like the ones on his back, but different.

It leads down and he notices he can feel with this newly acquired appendage. Confusion fills Mob's mind. He stopped and leaned to see a long tail with Dark Scales, and a fin attached to it at the end.

"Eh?!" He flinches suddenly and eyes widen slightly. The tail follows his flinch, and flinches along accordingly. His heart gives a harsh thump against his chest.

The fins on the tail fold and unfold on his command, exploring how he could move this new tail of his.

"H-is that a tail, why How did I get a tail?!"

Mob asks- not to anyone in particular considering there is no one else in this dark, damp cave. He pulls the tail closer to him and caresses the scales, "weird.."

He then looks over his shoulder to see two, large scaley wings attached too his back. He gives a gulp then tries to move the wings slowly. He manages to open the wings up then folds them gently back down, laying on them on his back.

Mob puts a hand on his head to feel, 'Horns?" They reminded him of horns, but different, scaley, and not like a goat horn.

Mob takes a second the breath, then he gets back on his feet. He thought it would be a lot harder- a lot different, yes- but it seems like the tail can help with balance. This is something in which he appreciates.

He starts to put his foot out when he loses that 'appreciated balance' and then has to stop. Mob then tries again, taking the step slightly slower, which did work.

He then padded off, starting to get the hang of walking with wings and a tail. He goes down the cave, he sees loose rocks scattered around. The sound of water dripping fills the silence as he walks.

The farther he walls the more he notices vines, as well as stalagmites protruding from floor and roof. He sees tree roots emerging from the left side crawling around the cave.

"I have actually wondered what it's like to have wings, then i remembered I could already fly, I just didn't because I get motion sick.."

Are some of the thoughts Mob thinks as he walks down the cave, getting closer to light. He hears insects whirring, singing a song of morning.

After walking throughout the cave he had finally found the entrance- or in his case, the exit.

Mob squints from the difference in light, surprisingly it didn't take as long to readjust to the light then he thought.

When Mob left the cave he saw thick bushes, Tall trees towering above. Multiple sticks and plants underneath his feet. The wind whistles in the over grown leaves.

He continues walking in-between the trees and bushes, finding good pathways to walk down. It was calming, but also worrying to Mob. Where was he? and why did he have wings and a tail?

Mob looks over to a log, it had moss on one side. 'North. .' He remembers the time when he and his little brother Ritsu were still in elementary school.
They traveled away from the area where they were Barbequing, into the forest. Ritsu was able to bring them to the river and back to their parents.

'Ritsu, I will make it home, I have too.'

.

It had been awhile Sense Mob started walking, he had grown to become tired. Traveling through the overgrown woods, along with a bulky tail and large wings that got caught on branches was difficult.

So when he found a large tan rock next to a river, he decided to take a short break.

Mob climbed the rock and sat on the top of it. Sitting on his feet with his tail laying across the side of the rock- his wings outstretched slightly.
The warmth from the sun touching his skin felt nice. Not to mention the rock itself was warm from being in direct sunlight.

Mob stares up into the sky, watching the clouds pass by. The from the corner of his eye, he sees a red fish jump out of the water. Then splash back into the water.

He looks down at the river, seeing fish swimming along.

He watches the fish intensely. Seeing them swim along the current, in-between rocks and around a random log that must have fallen.
Mob's tail flicks making a tap on the stone, the feels an urge to snatch at least one fish.

Mob feels his body lean towards the fish, his teeth start to feel- Stronger. He keeps his eyes on the fish, and gives a gulp.

The fish jumps out of the water and his hand snatches it out of the air. Nails seem sharper then usual as well.
He hold the fish in his hands- his claws caused the fish to bleed. The fish tries to get out of Mob's grasp, causing him to let the fish go.

A feeling of guilt twists in his stomach, covering up his hunger.
"What was that- I couldn't control myself, my body wasn't listening to me. But I wasn't exploding. .?"
"So, what happened..?"

Mob sits back down on the rock. His tail curls around him. Wings drape behind him and lay onto the rock.

He breathes in, the smell of damp wood, decay and a sour singe smell fill the air.
Along with weird unfamiliar smells, to be honest- everything so far has been unfamiliar. Even himself. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
109K 5.6K 35
I'd never given much thought to how I would die. Maybe I should have, considering the company I'd been keeping. *.✧·゚ formerly titled ''Twilight'' ...
20.6K 273 54
Just like any other Sans X MHA/BNHA, Sans dies but with Chara. Exactly 100 years later, Sans woke up in the middle of Japan. Will he get the hang of...
371K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...