Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟹 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟶 -
- 𝟹𝟷 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟻 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟼 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟹 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟷𝟽 -

2.4K 78 16
By bubbly_writter

Katsuki looked at Izuku who went to a random place in the grass and picked up a rock where he found a key of the house.
"Smart." Katsuki chuckled at the chuckling greenette. "Wait that's not a rock-" He looks at him with a hint of disgust making Izuku laugh.

Izuku held a oddly realistic.. Dog poop.

"No one would touch it." He chuckles and was staring at the piece with a sad smile. Odd from an outside point of view, but Izuku remembers clear as day how much he and his mother laughed doing this.

Izuku snapped out of it and opened the door. The second he stepped inside, he wanted to throw up, it smells abandoned, it was no longer the comforting smell of home. Izuku covered his mouth trying not to cry, but the tears fell anyways. He couldn't recognize it, it had the same colours, same decoration but it felt so empty. Katsuki and Mitsuki didn't step in, even tho they wanted too, it wasn't what the greenette needed at the moment. 

Izuku frowned seeing something, it wasn't something big but definitely noticeable to someone who lived there their whole life. "Someone's been here." He whispers running to a frame. Like said, nothing big. He frantically opened it taking out the picture inside of it and he was fuming. "This isn't the real one.." He whispers feeling hurt. In the back, there was initially a note that him and Katsuki had left. A promise for each other.

He had left a paperclip on top, so if someone took it from the wall, it would fall and indeed the paperclip was on the ground.

"Maybe it was one of the investigators of your case?" Katsuki suggests thinking that maybe Midoriya was going paranoid.
"They already gave me back everything they took and even if they did they wouldn't have taken the time to replace the image." He explains showing the picture and Katsuki realized it was the same he kept on his nightstand. The one where Katsuki was saving Izuku from a 'vilain'.
"The promise isn't there anymore?" He asks and he shakes his head no.

He learned the promise by heart.

I promise that if you ever need me, I'll be there to save you.
-Katsuki

On Katsuki was the same but signed with the name of Izuku.

Izuku had started crying, it was small but it meant a lot to him.
"It's okay, I'll write you a new one.. It won't be the same but I'll mean it just as much." Bakugo says hugging the smaller boy tightly against his chest.
"It could be him, if so, that's probably how he knows we're close." Izuku thinks out loud.

Mitsuki was barley listening, she was still lost in thoughts. A knock brought them all back to reality and Izuku went knowing it would be the three pros they were waiting for.

When he opened the door, he noticed they had bandages but they looked in a better state than the day prior.
"What happend?" Aizawa asks in a firm but worried tone.

Izuku motioned them to follow him to the living room.

"He had a dream." Katsuki starts off which made All Might get annoyed.
"You're telling me your basing this off a dream? This is way more serious than-" He stopped when Izuku showed his abdomen in chest and soon his arms, it was clearly bruises from a restraint.
"I was tied in the dream and woke up with this. At the exact same places I was tied." He says explains as he looked at the shocked expressions of the teachers. "So forgive me for thinking it was more than a dream." He grumbles pulling his shirt back down.

"What happened in this dream?" Aizawa asks with concern.

Izuku explained, word for word all the way to every facial expression. He remembered it as something that just happened. Not like in an actual dream where some parts get blurry once you wake up. All Might looked at Midoriya like he just saw a ghost. Just by the description he knew who he was talking about.
"So far, everything makes sense. Shigaraki is a puppet, yes he's a vilain and has the intention to cause harm, but what he's doing right now isn't his doing." Izuku says firmly as everyone looked at him confused.

"Hag. Where did Izu's shithead of a biological dad actually go?" Katsuki asks looking at the pale women.

"This.. I should start from the beginning.." She says under her breath looking at Izuku with guilt. "Izuku you weren't born quirkless." She says making the others look wide eyed at her and waiting for her to continue. "The doctor you went to when you were a child, he lied, what he showed and said was a lie." She explains. "Inko didn't believe it so that's why you did more tests except that time you weren't with her for the results since she didn't want to get your hopes up." She explains ashamed. "The other doctor confirmed that you did have the anatomy saying you were waiting to receive your quirk. But it was taken in some sort of way." She explains with a pained expression as the freckled boy looked at her but no one could tell his emotion, not even himself. "He left and the last contact you had with him was on your fourth birthday, like you already knew. But he wasn't on a business trip.."
The room was silent as Mitsuki sank in guilt.

"Why didn't you tell him?!" Katsuki asks annoyed but Izuku takes his hand pulling him softly for him to sit back down.
"I don't know why, Inko made me swear to keep it a secret, I decided to listen since it wasn't my place to say a word." She explains in full honesty, Everyone was shocked, the time line made sense since he left when he was four which is also when kids start getting their quirks.

"In the dream- or whatever it was- the man said he could give me a quirk. I won't lie, I really don't understand." Izuku admits.

All might was sure on knowing who this person was, but he wished that it was all a near coincidence. "Mrs Bakugo, what was his quirk exactly? Of his father." The number one hero asks with worry.
"Fire breathing, but.. I believe he had more than one, even tho Inko kept denying it." She answers.

Izuku got up with no explanation and went to the room, the room he longed to avoid, but he needed answers. Especially that people would be in danger. Izuku took a deep breath opening the door and everything was just like it was left. Izuku took a chair placed it next to the library and took the 6 notebooks that were kept at the top. After he went to the nightstand and he opened it taking off a plank inside where he found a diary right under.

He was looking for batteries one day, that's how he discovered that hideout. And for those over the library, Inko would always levitate confiscated objects over it. So it was pretty obvious it would be there. "I'm sorry mom, but we need answers.." He mumbles, he always hated going through her personal belongings. 

Katsuki was waiting for him at the door of the room. "It's for your safety, I'm sure she wouldn't be mad." He whispers kissing his forehead.
"I know.. It just feels like I'm intruding on her privacy.." He explains as they walk out, taking the time to close the door behind them.

Katsuki looked at Izuku with sadness. It was a lot to take in for himself, so he couldn't even imagine what Izuku could be feeling. They got back to the living room and Izuku put the books down. He looked at the front pages and they were dated from what year to what year it was written.

The freckled boy looked at one book at a time and decided to start with the one written 2107- 2110. It would be around those dates. There was also a piece of paper coming out the book, he opened to that page and he frowned seeing the paper fall out.

To Izuku
He looked at the page in utter confusion.
No one was rushing him but their concern and curiosity was growing.

Dear Izuku,
If you read this, something must have happend to me. I'll start this by saying that I love you so much, you might not understand why I did what I did but it was to protect you. Let's start with the beginning. When I was young, I fell in love with a man, Hisashi Midoriya, your biological father. Our love grew and one day I learned I had you. We were over the moon and when you were born it was the best moment of my life. Time passed and he started to change. He was controlling and he was showing you things, he was making you learn different things that were concerning, like how to manipulate people, how to fight and the one that made me snap was when he was showing you how to kill. He had stopped talking to you. You were almost four at the time, that's also when I leaned that he had some sort of curse. It was a quirk that allowed him to steal quirks from others. But one day, he left. Nothing was left behind not even a note.

When I saw you weren't getting your quirk I brought you to the doctor. When he diagnosed you quirkless I was broken, but I couldn't believe it. I went behind your back and made a different doctor redo tests and he confirmed that the other lied. Your body was ready to welcome your quirk but there was nothing. Your smart Izuku, you must know by now what happened.

Izuku, if something we're to happen to me remember, don't go to him. Start a life, make your life and choose your family, that's all I have to say.

I love you my baby, never forget that. Read my journals, everything is there, good luck Izuku, don't ever give up. No matter what, follow your dreams.

-Love, Mom

Izuku saw tears fall on the paper he was holding on to. Katsuki rubbed his back slowly, trying to bring him reassurance.

All Might couldn't believe someone as pure as Midoriya could be related, even less the son, of one of the worst vilains to exist.

All For One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 922 12
After Izuku and his father get involved in a car accident when he was only fourteen, he finds himself paralyzed from the waist down and stuck in a wh...
22.9K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
124K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
94.9K 5K 32
Twenty-two year old hero Izuku Midoriya has been severely hurt by a villain attack. It's left him battered and scarred but the worst part is it has a...