Home? ||DreamwastakenxOC||

By Ranzz_4

"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are yo... More

Introduction
Chapter one - Ophelia
Chapter two - The DreamSMP
Chapter three - The Dream Team
Chapter four - Training
Chapter five - Letter of Surrender
Chapter six - History of The War
Chapter seven - Spy
Chapter eight - Countdown
Chapter nine - A Sincere Letter
Chapter ten - Tommy
Chapter eleven - Goodmorning
Chapter twelve - The Meeting
Chapter thirteen - The Woods
Chapter fourteen - Goodbye
Chapter fifteen - Wilbur
Chapter sixteen - Calm Down
Chapter seventeen - Panick Attack
Chapter eighteen - Our Spot
Chapter nineteen - The Cause of it All
Chapter twenty - Confusion
Chapter twenty one - The Election
Chapter twenty two - Snapped
Chapter twenty three - House Visit
Chapter twenty four - Election Results
Chapter twenty five - Banished
Chapter twenty six - Prisoner
Chapter twenty seven - Father
Author's note
Chapter twenty eight - Inside Man
Chapter twenty nine - How Do You Know Me?
Chapter thirty - Heart to Heart
Chapter thirty one - Unlikely Alliance
Chapter thirty two - E
Chapter thirty three - Champ
Chapter thirty four - Techno
Chapter thirty five - Are We The Bad Guys?
Chapter thirty six - The Beginning
Chapter thirty seven - The Festival
Chapter thirty eight - Little Piggy
Chapter thirty nine - Awake
Chapter forty one - Ophelia?
Chapter forty two - Get Through
Chapter forty three - Answers
Chapter forty four - Tommy vs. Technoblade?
Chapter forty five - Emotions
Chapter forty six - Avian

Chapter forty - Family

26 2 2
By Ranzz_4

Dream's pov

I still didn't understand why the hell I was chasing this mad man, but I told myself it was revenge for what he did to Ophelia. He hadn't seemed to notice me behind him yet and was completely focused on the panicked teen running ahead of him. Just before he could reach the screaming blonde I shouted to get his attention, "Hey!"

The man turned around just in time to see me as I tackled him to the ground. He quickly shoved me off of him and we both stood up, getting into fighting positions.

"Run." I grumbled in frustration towards the teen who, stupidly enough, had stopped running and was watching us. He glanced at his father before taking off further into the woods. I heard the man groan as he watched Tommy run away before turning back to me with a scowl.

"You're gonna regret that kid." He said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not worried about it." I returned as I lunged at the man. He dodged but I used my momentum to roll on the ground and get back up to my feet. I quickly turned around just in time to dodge a knife to the chest but was met with a knee to the stomach shortly after. I leaned forward as I held my abdomen in pain. The man laughed.

"That's all it took?! Seriously?! I thought you would have been way stronger, being Ophelia's boy toy-" His snarky comment was cut off by my fist hitting him square in the face. I stood up straight as he stumbled back, wiping the blood from his nose, as he glared at me. A smirk began to grow on his face. "That's more like it."

"Shut it old man." I grumbled as I pulled out my sword. He did the same and before I knew it we were in an all out battle. He was going to kill me if he got the chance and I would do the same. No hesitation. Unfortunately for me his opportunity came first and I cried out in pain as he slashed his sword across my chest. I stumbled but stayed standing and that caused him to raise an eyebrow.

"You're certainly not weak that's for sure." He scoffed. He came at me once again and I managed to kock his sword out of his hand. By now I was breathing heavily and beginning to loose my strength. The cut on my chest not doing me any favors. "Impressive. But not nearly enough." He teased with a sly smile before he punched me right in the face and everything went black.

Ophelia's pov

"Don't listen to them...little piggy." The pinkette froze. He slowly lowered his firework loaded crossbow and allowed a smirk to creep onto his stone face.

"Welcome back." He spoke lowly without turning to look at me. I smiled.

"Ophelia! I gotta say I was not expecting you considering the situation your brother has surely found himself in." The president mocked with a sinister fake smile. I released Techno's shoulder as I turned to Schlatt.

"Well I couldn't let Techno do your dirty work for you, now could I?" I said, nodding my head towards his redstone earing which had given him away. His facade melted just the slightest.

"You remember." He stated plainly. I simply nodded. The redstone earing was a tell for the clan my father was apart of. Every member, including one's who are still completing trials, are given a specially designed redstone earing to wear.

"Wait, y-you have all your memories back?" Tubbo, who had been silent up until now, questioned weakly. I ignored the teen and instead gave a silent signal to Techno to start firing. He didn't hesitate and immediately fired his crossbow at Quackity as I pulled out my own crossbow and shot Schlatt. The president tried to dodge but ended up with the arrow in his arm instead of his chest which is we're I was aiming. He quickly escaped with a pearl realizing this wouldn't end well for him.

"Coward." I scoffed as I replaced my crossbow with a pick axe so I could begin breaking Tubbo out of his small prison. As I did so I could hear Techno firing on the crowd, laughing maniacally to himself. Great. I thought. He's gone mental.

I broke the last block of Tubbos yellow cell and quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him with me to the edge of the podium next to Techno.

"Techno it's time to go." I shouted over the noise of the fireworks. He didn't stop. "Techno!" I yelled louder. No response. "Whatever." I huffed out as I rolled my eyes, realizing the voices had a hold of him. I threw an Ender pearl over the crowd, near the treeline and made sure I was holding Tubbo's arm tight enough. Soon Techno and the screaming crowd disappeared and were replaced by trees. The screams could still be faintly heard but I was paying no mind to them. Instead I turned to Tubbo.

"Tubbo-"

"What the hell is going on!?!" The teen screamed with wide eyes. He was beginning to panic.

"I don't have time for this." I mumbled. "Listen to me Tubbo." I deadpanned, grabbing his shoulders and forcing him to look at me. "Go to Pogtopia and stay there." The boy nodded slowly, eyes still wide and confused. I released him and began running in the direction I sent Tommy in.

"Wait! Where on earth are you going?!" The brunette shouted from behind me. I kept running.

"Get to Pogtopia Tubbo!" I shouted as I threw an Ender pearl as far as possible.

Tommy's pov

"Oooh Thomas! Why don't you come and give your dear old dad a hug son!" My father taunted as I ran further into unknown woods. I'd run out of Ender pearls but it was clear he hadn't since he was able to catch up with me so quickly after kicking Dream's ass.

"AAH-SHIT!" I shouted as I desperately tired to stop myself from falling off the cliff in front of me.

"You should pay more attention to your surroundings kiddo." I gasped and turned around to find any possible exit but it was useless. The cliff I was stood on jutted out from the rest of the ground and my father was blocking my only way out. The one day I forget my water bucket, I thought to myself.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I shouted to my father. He began to laugh which pissed me off. "What's so funny dick head?!" He stopped and walked closer to me. I attempted to take a few steps back but was met with the sound of falling rocks and the edge of the cliff.

"She really hasn't told you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and asked the simple question.

"Told me what?" I questioned quietly, no longer yelling.

"About your history of course. The long line of powerful, unbeatable men you come from." I only stared at him. More confused than I was before. He sighed. "The clan?"

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." I grumbled.

"Yes I'm beginning to see that." He paused before beginning to walk towards me again. "Well I guess it doesn't really matter-"

"Get away from him." Someone roared, cutting my father off. Before I could react he took those last couple steps and grabbed me. I struggled against his grip but immediately stopped when I felt him place something cold against my neck. A sword.

"Let me go you bastard!" I screamed as I continued trying to struggle without cutting my neck on his Dimond blade. I was ignored.

"Hello daughter. What brings you here on this fine day?" The man holding me teased. Ophelia was stood a couple feet away from us with her sword drawn and a deadly look in her eye.

"Let him go." She demanded. Our father only laughed at her words.

"It's come to my attention that your little brother has no clue what's going on here."

"He doesn't need to know." She said in her usual monotone voice.

"Know what?! What the hell is going on?!?" I shouted, but my father only pushed his blade further against my neck drawing blood.

"It makes me wonder what else he doesn't know." I could almost hear him smirking as he spoke. "What do you say we enlighten him?" Fine by me, I thought, this shits getting really annoying.

"No." Ophelia argued. She almost seemed...scared?

"Tommy did you know that I never loved your mother?" What the fuck? "I was only using her to gain power and control in my clan. But we'll get to that later. How about we start with why I need to kill you." My eyes widened and I began to struggle again. He only gripped me tighter. "You see son, my clan has a series of trials one must complete in order to be accepted as a member. And killing one of your offsprings, if you have any, is one of those trials." My eyes darted to my sister to find out if what he was saying was true, but her expression hadn't changed.

"That's enough." She scolded, but he continued.

"Now let's go back to the whole 'I never loved your mother' thing."

"Don't." My sister tried again.

"So I had heard a magnificent legend about a beast hybrid, but everyone else thought it was just that. A legend. I on the other hand wasn't so sure. And you know what?" He questioned, getting closer to my ear. "I was right." He whispered before standing straight again. "The beast was real!"

"I'm warning you-"

"What?" My father taunted. "What are you gonna do? You can't use your powers. I control them!" He shouted maniacally. Powers? What the hell is he talking about? Ophelia doesn't have any powers! Right?

"Anyways, where was I? Ah! Right, the beast was real. After months of research and some light stalking I realized the only way I was gonna control this thing was if I had one of my own."

"ENOUGH!" Ophelia roared, and I swear I saw her eyes turn purple. "Let. Him. Go." She demanded one more time. I could feel my father smirking and for a second I was terrified. But only for like a millisecond because I'm a big man.

"You know, you really should choose your words more carefully." He said before he turned me around and shoved me off the edge of the cliff.

......................................................................
1764 words

😬hi

I'm back

Sorry for being gone so long😞

Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter! Have a good day/night!

Author out o7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.2K 30
in which y/n is on a flight from Brighton to America to visit a friend, where she falls asleep on an unexpecting blond and maybe even falls in love...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
50.4K 1.4K 25
"How do you feel about Fairies?" "I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." "Care to dance?" "You can't be here!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...