Moon (Legolas Love Story and...

By Elsa8001

BOOK 1/3 Katherine is a young human girl who struggles with life and love as she takes part in the epic histo... More

Prologue
"What is this feeling?"
"Let me teach you"
"I know what it is."
Finally happy
"Is it enough?"
"Where next?"
"Married?"
The Next Morning
Life is difficult
The Prancing Pony
The Raid
First Kill
I could only watch
Revenge
Goodbye
Life goes on
"I can help"
"Deal."
"Never say you're sorry."
"Yes sir."
"Wood."
Visitors
Really?
Prepared
"What's wrong with your eyes?"
Through Legolas' eyes
"What's in store for me?"
No more nightmares
Aragorn
The Tale of the Ring
New Orders
October the 21st
"Help us"
"I do not fear them."
The Ride
At the river
"Great."
The Council
The Fellowship of the Ring
Saying goodbyes
The Departure
"What is it?"
"We must take the Pass."
The Pass
"Boromir."
Saruman
"Let the Ring-Bearer decide."
The Walls of Moria
"It's a riddle."
One Choice
Afraid
Drums
"They have a cave troll."
"Frodo!!"
"Fly, you fools."
Lothlórien
Lady of Light
"I have an idea."
I don't care
The Argonath
The End
Author's Note

Through Katherine's eyes

3K 109 2
By Elsa8001

I walked down the hill steadily, not knowing if one of the men was watching. I saw a group of trees close by and went to it.

I leaned against a tree. I closed my eyes. I clenched my teeth. The tears were coming. I hadn't cried in two years and I wasn't going to now.
Yet one tiny tear slipped out of my tightly shut eyelids and streamed down my cheek. All of a sudden, the sobs were wracking my body as two years worth of tears were let out at once.

My feelings felt so messed up. My eyes had turned into something that I could never have imagined and the way Legolas made me feel with all of his slight concerns just made everything so confusing. I had lost allies in battle, and I had just let my feelings get the better of me.

I dried my eyes and for the first time since The Night, I opened my mouth and sang. I sang Michael's song, and as I did, I felt all the emotions wash away with my tears. Once I was done, I took a deep breath and let it out, calming myself. I saw a pool in the corner of my eye and walked over. I cautiously looked at my reflection.
My eyes looked the same as they had all my life. Blue-green.

I smiled, and walked back to camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again, this is back to Katherine's POV. Hope you like it, Elsa8001.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.4K 39
Elarinya, a woman with an elvish name, was one of the many terribly affected by the War of the Ring. Even though Sauron was defeated, evil still lurk...
181K 8.8K 46
A shadow lies on Thranduil and his forest, and only a power stronger than the darkness of old can save them. Grief and loss have turned him into a ki...
361K 16.8K 54
AFTER the Battle of Five Armies, an elf prince journeys to the north of Middle Earth in search of the mysterious Strider. But to also escape the grie...
4.9K 49 18
Everyone knows the stories of Tolkien, but what if one of their own was living amongst us? . . Believing to be a normal girl, Ellia Walsh stumbles in...