HER WEREWOLF TARGET || COMPLE...

By wondergirl2008

''Can't you see I want to be strong I want to fight, make people frightened of me that's it'' she said raisin... More

Aurthor's note
Characters Aesthetic
Prologue
π™΄πšŠπšπš•πšŽπšœ
π™΅πšŠπš› πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πšŒπšžπš›πšœπšŽ
𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πš›πš˜πš—πš
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ
π™°πšŒπšŽ π™»πšŽπš˜πš—πšŠπš›πšπš˜ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πš˜
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπšŠπš•
π™±πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›'𝚜
π™·πšŽπš›
π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ π™±πšŽπš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš˜πšžπš›
π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—
π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš πš”πš’πšœπšœ
π™½πš˜πš 𝚊 πšπšžπš— 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πšŽ
π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš πšŠπš”πšŽ πšžπš™ πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™Όπš’ πš‹πš’πšπšŒπš‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŠπš›
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšœπš‘πš’πš
π™Όπš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›
50 πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš
π™Ύπšžπš› πš™πšŠπšœπš...
π™Έπš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ
πš‚πšπšŽπš™ πšπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πšœπšπšŠπš‹πš‹πšŽπš›
πšπš’πšŠπš—
𝙼í πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™ΆπšŠπš’ πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŒ
πšƒπš›πšŠπš™
Ace & Grace <3 Their playlistβ™‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπš›
Trailer of Her werewolf target
π™Όπš’ πšπšŠπšžπš•πš
πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ
πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš•πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›
πš†πšŠπš› πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ πšŠπš—πš πš„πšœ
π™½πš˜πšŸπšŠ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ
πšƒπš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ

108 10 0
By wondergirl2008

_____________________________________________

Chapter:02

5:00 am

Ring...ring...ring...ring...Ughh can't even have a peaceful sleep....

I picked up my phone to see who have a death wish....(Mr.Walker) god what now another kid

''What'' I snapped.''Come to my office right now'' he ordered and hung up. Really!

After struggling alot I got up finally..well I am not a morning person but my usual waking time is 6 o'clock it's still 1hr left,and by the was my oh so Best friend was not ready to let me go last night we had dinner and then went to club and that fucker kept drinking literally I have to carry him to my car and then drop him to his house. Very nice dinner!

After taking a fresh cold shower and dressing up I went downstairs made myself a beautiful breakfast then headed to the warehouse where he texted me to come.

After 30 min's I reached there it's not that far from my house, stepping inside I met with silence pure pin drop silence something big happened for sure. He was sitting there with a dark look on his face.... thank God I am going to have a real great mission now.

''What happened?'' I asked ''The Skulls happened'' someone said ''The italian's What they want now last time checked they were pretty silent for past 1 year now what suddenly?'' I was confused.

''They attacked the main warehouse and stole EVERYTHING every single thing drugs,ammunition,guns, everything we earned'' he told me ''Not earned stole you guys stole everything from others by tricking them..not like I care but I thought that we had an agreement with the skulls that we will not bother them and they do the same and it was perfectly going like that so what happened all of a sudden'' I asked.

He didn't answer me and I got it that he messed up that's why he's silent so I asked Alex because somehow he was there standing sober I don't even know how cause' he was wasted last night ''Tell me how you guys messed up this time because I know that italian's never break their agreement never so it's obvious that you guys did something first to poke them'' I asked calmly.

''Well we attacked Their warehouse and tried to stole the most rare guns they have and even killed some of their man's that's why they attacked us and took everything that we had and left a message that said ''you all started the war now you shouldn't have broken the agreement but now we will destroy the eagles and kill your every single man like you killed our''s.

-Shadow.''
Alex told me.

''Now pay for what you did you know mr.walker that how smart and deadly the skulls are that's why they are the no. 01,I didn't expected this kind of stupidity from you really'' I exclaimed.

''You do not tell me when and what I have to do all YOU have to do is kill that shadow at any cost I want him dead because if the italians lose their boss they are gonna face downfall and we are gonna be the no.01 that's all I want I order you grace to hunt that shadow at any cost and give him the painful death he could ever imagine I want his body unrecognizable got it'' he said. There were not lot of people just the most trusted one that's why he said my name.

That's what I really do I hunt and now all I have to do is make that shadow show what mistake he did and show him who actually Phantom is.

''Okay I will update you when I will have a plan'' with that I left.

Shadow he is the best known after me in the Mafia his identity is always hidden and he is somewhat mysterious always the best fighter,shooter,fast,cunning,and the best boss yes he is the best not like I have any problem but somethings about him I doubt.

Like I've noticed that whenever in the ring he comes and start fighting it's like he knows that when and where the opponent is going to launch. And he enter just like me when it's his turn he come there and just as he win he left. His face is always hidden only eyes visible his icy blue eyes.

Just like me...I don't show my face too just like me...nobody know his real name to just like me...he arrive at his turn and leave.

We never had a chance to fight eachother whenever we had our fights somewhere I get busy or he won't arrive that's it.

The italian's are always on top don't know how..like their attacks and fighting skills it's unbelievable and I am impressed it fells like they were trained many years ago the fast reflexes everything about them fascinate me.

And now I got a chance to finally say a little hello to this capo of skulls just some mafia leaders and members got a chance to meet him face to face he meet only the best one's.It's not like we are not the best we are but there were always disaster between the eagles and skull.

I am gonna do a little research about his whereabouts but it's hard like I said he is always hidden...his name suits his personality shadow.

I reached my house and opened my laptop and started my work.

Click
Click
Click
Click
Click.......

(After 5 hours)

Oh damn man he is a smart ass god it took 5 freaking hrs...my neck just got the little info. That right now Mister capo is in Spain right now to meet the Spanish Mafia.

I hummed and stretched ''It's time to give you a little visit shadow.''

It's almost dinner time I ordered a pizza and informed Mr.walker about him and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some time I felt someone choking me I opened my eyes and saw him he was strangling me hard. I gasped and tried to free myself but I couldn't my eyes started becoming blurry I feel like there's no air left in my lungs for the last time I tried to kick him and succeeded.

He fell with a loud thud I tried to find my dagger that is always under my pillow but it was not there.I felt him grabbing my neck and he pushed my head hard on the wall I hit my nose directly and heard a crack.It's broken for sure.

Everything is blurry i have heavy tears in my eyes feeling light headed and bleeding i groaned and heard ''You can't defend yourself girl you are a fucking bitch and you will do whatever I'll ever say'' he said and bent down to my level ''You can't escape you will always be my little girl right'' he grabbed fistful of my hair and growled ''Come on tell me now you are my sweet girl TELL ME'' I groaned but nothing came out of my mouth he yelled again ''TELL ME..TELL ME NOWW''and stabbed me on my thigh.

''AAAHHHHH!!!'' I woke up trying to catch my breath gasping loudly beads of sweat forming on my forehead hands and legs shaking softly I hate this...it happens every time when I sleep without taking my pills.

He won't leave me alone ever..even if it's just in my nightmare that horrifying night STILL haunts me no matter how many times I try to push it out of my mind;the thoughts,the touch,the feel,the smell everything it's still so alive and killing me inside.

Instead of being afraid I could become something to fear. I am NOT weak I am a survivor,a fighter. Being raised by cold eyes taught me not to cry, that night gave me the reason to become what I am today.

03:46 am

I got up took out my running cloths and went for a long run to clear my head that is messed up right now.
Felling the cold breeze in my sweaty face I feel relieved and calm.

I reached my place forest this place give me strange peaceful vibes. I found this place when I was 17 and after that whenever I want to calm my mind I come here always. I sat down on a big rock and at a good distance I saw something sparkling a little.

I went there and saw a beautiful neck piece I never saw anything like this in my whole life such a eye catching thing this is.

It is little weird inside it something is moving very slowly like blue flames? I don't know. I took it any wear it around my neck I don't know whose neck piece this is...poor soul lost this beautiful thing.

I love it and if by some miracle I found it's owner I'll it give back to them but for now it's mine,and tucked it under my t-shirt.

I came back home and I felt sleepy again..... and here I fell into a peaceful sleep after a fresh run.

_____________________________________________

Published: June 06.
Words: 1580.

Hey sweet peas♡ I hope you liked the second chapter.

☆Tell me the best part that you liked◇

☆Comments so I can communicate with you guys♤

Vote and share

-Bubiee♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
345K 10.5K 66
β€’β€’β€’ THIS IS BOOK 2 PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST! β€’β€’β€’ Content Warning MATURE 18+ Started: 18/06/20 Finished: 11th June 2023
84.7K 2.1K 24
"You're not a luna. You're a rogue. Your word means nothing." Maddie says. "Alpha Kairo, I hear you don't have a luna yet. If you ever need a backup...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...