π‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖:...

By lovemelikeuuuu

Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a unive... More

β€οΈŽοΈŽπˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπβ€οΈŽοΈŽ
1: π‘Άπ’ƒπ’”π’†π’“π’—π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
2. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕
3. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
4. π‘»π’“π’Šπ’‚π’
5. π‘»π’‰π’“π’π’˜π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ!
6. 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔.
7. 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔
8. π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑭𝑳𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻
9. π‘Ίπ’–π’π’“π’Šπ’”π’†
10. 𝑨 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉
11. 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
12. π‘΄π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
13. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
15. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
16. 𝑢𝑢𝑷𝑺
17. π‘­π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
18. π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‡π’π’“π’•
19. π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’“
20. 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓
π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘  πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ŸοΌšπ‘΄π’π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’”
21. β€οΈŽοΈŽπ‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’€π’π’–β€οΈŽοΈŽ
22. π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
23. π‘¨π’”π’”π’–π’Žπ’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
24. π‘Όπ’π’…π’†π’“π’”π’•π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
25. π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
26. π‘»π’†π’Žπ’‘π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
27. π‘©π’π’šπ’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”
28. π‘΄π’Šπ’π’†ΰ°Œ
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT
29. π‘©π’…π’‚π’š π‘©π’π’š
30. π‘¨π’Šπ’Ž
31. 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔
32. π‘¨π’π’”π’˜π’†π’“π’”
33. 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒆
34. π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’†π’–π’‘
35: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 ღ
𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆?!(12/19)

14. π‘Ύπ’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”

640 25 13
By lovemelikeuuuu

Bodies were scattered around the large entrance hall, groups of students & teachers having their own conversations until they could be organized. "Alright folks! Everyone who is here for extra credit make a line to the left and sign your name, everyone else just stay put" Professor Asuma called out. Hinata, Karin and Suigetsu all made their way to the left. A few students behind them was the pretty red head Karui.

"I hope this musesum is actually interesting, if not I'm def finding a bathroom to doze off in" Suigetsu snorted. Karin smacked his chest "You know they'll come to find you right?". He rolled his eyes "Please, they have better things to worry about then a college kid going missing during a field trip". Hinata and Karin laughed. They signed their names on the paper, and when they were done resumed with the larger group of students. Karui stayed paces behind Hinata, making conversation with a friend but nevertheless eyeing her.

Toneri spotted the pretty raven haired girl instantly, joining her group. "Hinata!" He said excitedly. When the group viewed him Suigetsu immediately made a comment. "Bro are you under cover or something? What with hoodie and hat?". Toneri shifted nervously but kept his cool "I'm just having a bad hair day.." Hinata laughed "No offense but you kinda look like a stalker or a runaway from the police". Toneri laughed along with them but inside he felt pure nerves.

They followed the tour guide with the rest of the students. The astronomy department was holding a field trip and any student could tag along for major extra credit but they would be sacrificing their Sunday. As they all strolled throughout the museum Hinata couldn't get the night with Naruto out of her mind. She felt so warm when she was sleeping... it was the best sleep she's ever had. Not even when she would take naps with Kiba did she wake up that refreshed. Throughout the night she felt peace in his presence.. the comfort he makes her feel... she started thinking about how she wanted more-

"Hina.. you good?" Karin said as she got in front of her. Hinata had zoned out , staring at one of the side screens which was a small presentation of a blue galaxy. She shook her head to rid thoughts "Oh uh.. yea sorry I think I just zoned out". Karin smiled, she could tell Hinata had been out of it since they got on the bus. "What's on your mind?". Hinata looked back at the screen with the moving blue galaxy that was shaped in a circle. It kinda reminded her of his eyes. Karin looked and then smirked "I guess I should ask who is on your mind?".

Hinata sighed and they continued viewing the presentations on the wall. "Karin.." her voice sounded like it was cracking. The Uzumaki's face fell into concern. She grabbed Hinata and took her to the nearest bathroom.

Karui knew she couldn't go into the restrooms with them because it would be too obvious. So she decided to walk around one of the presentation rooms, & lucky for her an interesting scene was on display.

The nearly white headed tall guy with the light blue eyes was in a corner in a serious discussion with someone who clearly didn't go to Konoha University by the looks of his bomber jacket.

They were the only three in the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" The guy spatted at Toneri. He tried to shake him off but he couldn't "It's none of your god damn business get the fuck off of me!".

The guy shoved him into the wall "I told you what would happen if I ever saw your face again, I'll fucking kill you for what you did to my little sister!". Toneri was finally able to shove him but this guy was relentless "What happened with your sister is ancient history. Your sister is whore and a liar! Someone needed to teach that bitch to keep her legs closed". That sent the guy over the wall and he attempted to punch Toneri but he missed. Toneri then shoved him into the wall, whispering just loud enough for Karui to hear. "That slut little sister of yours ruined my life. I had to move to a whole new fucking town, delete my socials, EVERYTHING". The guy was looking at Toneri with complete fear, giving Toneri immense satisfaction. "You- you ruined her!". He shouted.

Toneri smirked "And if I had the chance to I'd do it again". The sounds of sneakers sliding made Toneri turn his head back but there was no one there. Karui left before Toneri could see her. When she made it back to where the rest of the students were, she saw the Hyuga had puffy eyes & was being side hugged reassuringly by the Karin girl. This was all very Interesting.

                                           ***

Naruto was sat near the back of the theatre style room. Wooden chairs with attached wooden desks filled about thirty rows, making for one giant class. Typically no one sat next to him as he had no friends in this class, but today the professor assigned them in pairs. Since he came into class late he didn't know who he is partner was but suddenly ascending the stair case a girl with smooth brown skin and gorgeous long red hair came up to him.

"Hey... I'm you're partner" She said awkwardly. He nodded & watched as she somewhat nervously sat next to him. "I know you.. I think" Naruto said. Her eyes widened "Oh-uh really? F-from where?".

Damn it! I need to act cool what the hell is wrong with me?

Naruto squinted his eyes at her long and hard, digging through his mind as to where he had seen her. Two memories came forward, one of them he decided he wouldn't discuss because they JUST met. "You're Ino's friend" he stated plainly. The red head could feel her body relax, lucky for her he hadn't noticed she'd been stalking him for that crazy blonde bitch!

She opened up her text book getting ready to start their work "I wouldn't say we're friends...". Naruto tilted his head "And why is that?".

Karui's fingers flipped through pages until she found what she was looking for, she ultimately ignored answering his question with her own words. "Our project is to determine subject profiles, motives & behaviors. Did you read chapter 7?". Naruto nodded, still looking at her confused. He didn't like that she didn't answer the questions, anyone close to Ino he also wanted to get close to.

She used her finger to point at the text & read it outloud. "investigators must use every resource available to determine the motive of the subject. Initial behaviors are destined to change as questions & information pop up during the investigation. When studying crime, it is important to remember not everything is as it seems. Agents learn to trust actions & responses rather than the words used by a subject. Those are always much more telling".

Karui gave him a smile, but there was something about her Naruto was trying to sense. Why did she just randomly read that passage? He was starting to think she was weird & she could tell by look on his face he was perplexed by her. She rolled her eyes & sighed "We're not friends because friends hang out with each other. They have common interests, & real friends take care of each other. Ino is just some girl I know". For Karui, the Yamanka was a lot more than that but never a friend.

Those words hit him deep. It was as if she was talking about him but he knew she wasn't. He was gonna say something else but the professor started giving them instructions on the project.

                                        ***

Smoke carried itself out of the car windows as puffs were in and exhaled. The blonde passed the blunt to the brunette. "We haven't done this in a long time" Naruto said. He head laid back in the passenger seat, once Shika was done with his pull he passed it back to Naruto. Exhaling with a smile "Yea it's been a minute, not gonna lie I kinda missed this". Naruto looked over at him, still at odes with how he felt over his long time best friend.

Naruto wasn't stupid. He watched the way Shika watched Hinata. He saw the way they hugged. After talking all night & sleeping in his princesses bed, these new growing emotions were swirling in Naruto's heart. In their hours of convo Naruto did ask her how her night with Nara went..& she didn't seem to pleased to answer.

So Nara hurt his princess, in some way shape or form. And today he was making it his duty to find  out.

"Me too...so how was you weekend? I slept over Princesses house & told me you two had a little chess competition" he casually asked making sure to rub the sleep over in his face!

Shikamaru's insides got hit with an emotional punch a sleepover? "My weekend was alright... it went well. Hina actually beat me". He could tell there was zero enthusiasm in his voice.

"Wow.. she didn't tell me that. She actually didn't tell much at all... did something happen?". Shikamaru could see the genuine concern in Naruto's eyes. Yea him and Hina are spending time together to make it look like they're dating but that didn't mean they could've became close friends.. right?

Nara scratched the back of his head "I said something really  stupid & I thought it was helpful but ... it just ended up hurting her".

The blondes eye twitched. "What was it?".

Now this was tricky, Shikamaru didn't know what Naruto did or didn't know about Hinata's personal life. Who was he to spill her traumatic business to? "Look... I can't really talk about all that, you should just ask Hina".

Naruto spoke with a little bit of attitude. "Why can't you just tell me?". Shikamaru turned his body to him "It's not my business. Like I said just ask her. You're her prince right? I'm sure she'll tell you". Shikamaru didn't mean to be so defensive and rude but jealousy was rising in him. The two friends looked at each other with flares. The tension in the car growing. Naruto never once felt threatened by Shikamaru. Even though he used to be best friends with his ex girlfriend he stupidly never questioned their closeness.

But Shikamaru? In his eyes it would seem Naruto is getting yet another thing he couldn't have.

Damn it! He thought. Naruto was one of his best friends. He's already done shady shit behind his back. But the thought of him and her, in the same bed, sleeping all night together... it made his blood boil. Nara knows on the inside of that bad boy careless extorior Naruto had a good heart. Who was he to stop him from caring about Hinata?

Shikamaru closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Listen" he said seriously. Narutos glare relaxed at the sudden change of voice, "Hinata... has been through some things. This month isn't easy for her. It's not my place to tell you. So just ask her". Shikamaru gripped his steering wheel looking off info to the parking lot "I care about her... a lot".
"So do I!!" Naruto said with the attitude.

"But you still don't know her" he stated critically.

***
He kicked off his shoes once he stepped inside. A frown was evident on his face from the conversation he had with Nara. So much for a chill cyph

Sai and Sasuke we're on the coach peacefully smokinh their own weed watching another basketball game. Naruto plopped down next to them. They both turned their heads to the side at The sad blonde "What's good with you?" Sasuke asked. Naruto stared up at the ceiling. A mix of emotions bubbling inside.

"If something was wrong ... do you think Hinata would tell me?".

Sasuke and Sai shared a look.
Shit.

"What makes you ask that?" Sai questioned.

Naruto turned to his side to look at his friends "Just... her and I have been friends for almost two months now.". Naruto didn't know how to say what he wanted. It still puzzled him. Hinata doesn't have any real reason to trust him, Shikamaru was right he still doesn't know her.

But sleeping together  in her bed, hours of endless conversation where he discovered so much about her, why did he still feel left out?

"Two months isn't a long time dobe" Sasuke said.

Naruto shot him daggers "but I'm her boyfriend".

"Her FAKE boyfriend" the raven heads said in unison. Naruto rolled his eyes, "Whatever... I'm still her friend". Deep down that word was really starting to bother him.

He cut right to the chase "Did she go through something?". Sasuke slowly passed the blunt back to Sai, both of them thankfully high enough to not look nervous but still conscious enough to not spill the beans.

"Everyone's gone through shit dobe".

He sighed and laid his head back down. "Do you think ... she would tell me? I want her to feel like she can tell me anything."

Sai couldn't help but smile. Sasuke was trying not to laugh at the artists amusement over a distressed blonde with evidently growing feelings for a special someone.

"Still trying to surpass us on the besties list ? " Sai joked.

He began closing his eyes, remember her sweet sleeping face"Yea.... I guess I am".

Hinata... what's your secret?
"I care about her ...".

It had been a long time since Naruto needed advice on anything. That first year his parents died he spoke of nothing. Drank his pains away, tried different drugs as an escape and had sex with various women all of the time. Anything was better than confronting your emotions.

Sasuke and Sai looked at the blondes who's eyes were closed. Then they looked at each other thinking the same thing.
This is change. Naruto is finally changing.. because of her.

Sasuke flicked his forehead for him to open his eyes, "If there's something wrong just ask her or let her come to you. She's private about a lot".

"But you guys would tell me right ?".

There was a pause. Neither of them answered. Naruto got up, raising an eye brow "Right?".

So whatever it is... they know too.

Sai answered first "You're still getting to know her. Just... let her tell you when she wants".

"So something did happen to her.. why can't any of you just tell me what the fuck it is?" He growled.

The abrupt attitude was ruining Sasuke's high "Why can't you just trust what we're saying? What the fuck has gotten into you?".

Naruto's chest was heaving up and down. He didn't like that question. Why can't they just tell him? Why is it all of a sudden too painful to think about Princess being hurt? It's like she is suddenly too far from and these fuckers are preventing him from getting closer to her. Can they not see he needs it?

Sasuke got up with worry, seeing Naruto space out momentarily "Yo are you okay?".

Naruto snapped out of his clouded vision "I'm good I'm good".

Sai got up and passed Naruto the blunt which he happily took. They all settled on to the couch and dropped the subject.

When Naruto went to bed, the other two went to Sasukes room to have a discussion.

"She's got him reading" Sasuke smirked.

Sai chucked "And now she's got him stressed the fuck out".

Sasuke made a thinking face "What do you think of them? Like as a couple? Do you think it could work?".

Sai tapped his chin, "Hmmm I don't know. They both have some deep ass trauma. Neither of them handled it correctly. If anything they could be a bad match".

"Shit, that's true. But.. what if it ends up the opposite? He's changing Sai. Since the day they started hanging out we've all seen it... and If I observed them right I would say Hina kinda likes him. You can't lie she's changed a little too... she's happier".

Sai'a face dropped "Hinata is not falling first there's no way".

"He slept over her house on Friday! You're the only guy that's ever slept over her crib & you know that's only because you're gay".

Sai could feel his heart stopping at the realization "Oh my god... am I being replaced?". Sasuke rolled his eyes and chuckled "You're so stupid.. but for real Sai. We all agreed if things go too far we would tell them to call off the plan".

He nodded "I know.. but neither of them have said anything. And he still is after Inopig".

They both looked at each other with disgust at the remembrance of her existence.

Ugh
Ino.
**********************************************
A.N: Karui is so pretty!!! I wonder what she wants with Naru and Hina 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 550 7
Naruhina Fanfiction. How does a clueless boy figure out romance? Slowly--and with the help of friends who have the couple's best interests at heart...
19.8K 573 30
πŸ”ž Mature warning πŸ”ž The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
32.5K 492 20
this is a sasusaku and naruhina. There will be more sasusaku story. Will Sasuke and Naruto confess there love or will Sakura and Hinata will What wil...
381 14 1
(Two-Shot) Hinata Hyuuga goes to public school for the first time as a freshman in college. Desperate to make friends, she agrees to go clubbing with...