⤴|𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝| 𝐆�...

Dewy_Mornrings द्वारा

[𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃!! I have 4 in my queue rn and I need to stop slacking- If you do request... Yo... अधिक

|𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒|
1. G.N |Kaedehara Kazuha |Model Café
2. F. |Shikanoin Heizou| Superstition
3. F. | Aether | Noble Status ☁
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
4. G.N.| Alhaitham |V.I.P
5. G.N.|Venti| Concert & Benefits [idk funny shit?]
6. F. |Xiao| Smut Movie
7. G.N. | Xinqiu | 'Library Boy' ☁
8. F. |Tighnari| Needed Help ☁
9. G.N | Gorou | Rewards 💦
10. F. |Kaeya| ? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) [1000% 🔞☁💦🔥]
11. F. |Xiao| Scandalous ☁
12. F. |Cyno| Win-Win 💦
13. F. |Wanderer {Scaramouche}| Obsession
14. F. |Kazuha| Melody ☁
15.|Sky Lit Wonder| Chongyun x Xinyan ☁
16. F. | Heizou | Cheating's a Bad Thing 🌧 ☁
17. M.| Kaveh | Hosting 💦[?]
18. F. |Tighnari| Satisfaction 🔞
19. F |Zhongli| Regrets🌧
20. F. | Neuvillette | A Reward Other Than Mora🔞
21. G.N.| Kaveh | 7 Minutes
22 F. | Lyney | Fantasize🔞
23. F.| Freminet | Cherishing Now❤️🎉
24. F. |Kaveh & Alhaitham| Small Benefit
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
F. |Jing Yuan| Stormy Nights ☁
F. |Dan Heng| Deserved Break ☁
F.| Blade | Mind Games🔞
F. |Jing Yuan| Office Cupid's Match
F. |Stelle [Female MC]| Warmth ☁
F. |Dan Heng| Bet 🔞
F. |Gepard| My Beloved
F. |Yanqing| Tease ☁
F. |Jing Yuan| Assistance 🔞
F. |Gepard| Workaholics ☁
F. |Luocha| Payment🔞
F. |Yanqing| Wishes ☁
F. |Overtime's Benefit| 🔞
F. |Blade| Rooftop Hideout🔞
F. |Kafka| Punishment and Reward🔞
F. |S[h]ampo[o]| Enough 🌧☁
G.N. |Luocha| Pleasures🔞
F. |Dan Heng| Your Expectation, My Reality🌧☁
Mini Announcement [You may skip]
F.|Dan Heng| Lost📑
F.|Dan Heng| A Place to Call Home📑[Lost pt 2]
F. |Dan Feng/IL| Lost, But Far From Gone
F.| Caelus |Sweet Coincidences🔞
F. |Yanqing| Fair Game☁️
F.| Yanqing | Just For You
F. | Adventurine | Slots 🔞
F. | Sunday | Shift 🔞

F. |Blade| Truly Mine🔞 [Mind Games pt. 2]

5K 63 47
Dewy_Mornrings द्वारा

Part 2 requested by: XxLittleMeowMeowxX and Genshinaddict123

I hope this is ok cause- I needed some filler.

I hopes bloodshed's nice. I'm going into detail. Leave if you're uncomfortable.

Hear me out, future blade fluff chapter?? [if you want it, put it on the star rail request page]

Featuring: Raw sex, sex toys??, fingering, and idk.

Blade practically kept you locked up in your home for the entire day. He of course left for a few hours but you knew he could figure out you went outside. You spent a lot of the day trying to cover up the marks all over your body- Just in case someone gave you a sudden visit. That was so worth it.

Someone knocks on your door, "Coming!" You call, putting your makeup brush down on the counter. You open the door to greet the person before your eyes were covered and you were being dragged. "H-Hey!! Let go of me!" You yelled. The mysterious person covers your mouth to keep you quiet.

You try to kick and hit them before they tie you up. This was going to be such a pain in the ass.

It felt like an entirety before whoever took you arrived at the designated location. They finally took the item covering your face. You were disappointed to find a random ass person you didn't know. You were kind of hoping for Blade. 

The man snickered. "Got ourselves a cute chick." You rolled your eyes. You'd kick his shin or balls but you were tied up. "-And one with attitude." He clicks his tongue. His colleagues laugh with him. You were kind of surprised to not to see any other captives.

A loud noise can be heard nearby. You turn yourself around to find the door had broken down. There's a lot of dust but you can barely make out the figure. Once the dust clears, it turns out it's exactly who you expected. Blade. He somehow found you. You didn't know his methods and you didn't want to know them either.

Blade really pissed right now. The people who held you captive were screaming and trying to flee. Before you knew it, blood was spilling everywhere, followed by even more screams that soon got silent. "I kind of thought you'd come for me." You say. 

Blade didn't bare to look at you for a single second. He cut off many heads, but he left a few alone. "So, tell me. Why did you decide to take her?" He asks, pointing his bloody blade at you. They took more than a few seconds to process. He stabbed the man's stomach, making him scream for his life.

Blade showed him no mercy. He slowly twisted his blade around the wound. You could see a few organs. The screaming stopped and the other 3 left begged for their lives. "That's not going to happen."

Blade slowly cut one man's limbs. One by one. It was kind of painful to watch, but it felt like Blade wanted you to watch the sight. Tears flowed down the man's eyes after both his legs got cut off. He desperately tried to stop the bleeding with his arms- before then got cut off. He screamed painfully loud. 

Blade finally turned to look at you with a smirk. "Remember this, I don't spare anyone so easily."

-----------

After punishing those who took you, Blade took you to the Stellaron Hunter's base- He of course knocked you out.

Once you wake up, you feel yourself fall on something soft- a bed. You were trying to guess if Blade was too impatient for the night and wanted to fuck the shit out of you right now or he just wanted to keep you somewhere no one would look.

You took off the blindfold. Blade had seem to already leave.  You assume this room must've been his bedroom. It looked pleasant to your eyes and you wouldn't mind staying the night here. You kind of hated the idea of being here but you had to deal with it. It would be better than having your limbs slowly cut off...

You sat at the edge of the bed and started to ponder about random shit. You cup your chin with your dominant hand. You stare into a random corner of the room and let your mind wander for a few minutes- or hours...

His room had a balcony which you most likely entered from. You hum the melody to your favorite song.  Someone knocks on the door, "Hello? Is there anyone in there?" You jump off of the bed and try to find a place to hide. It was an unfamiliar voice who called. 

The door opened a few seconds later and they had laid eyes on you. You figured that was one of his fellow Stellaron Hunter. She had wine-red hair and stunning pink eyes. "Oh," She didn't look so surprised. "So you're the reason Blade didn't return last night." She smiled. "Had fun?"

You blush. "I'll take that as a yes. Blade's gonna come for you in a few minutes. See you." She closes the door. That was an awkward meeting. You look out the window. The sun had already set and you've haven't eaten anything for the entire day.

The door quickly opens and a tray of food is set on the ground. It was like someone had read your mind. You pick up the tray and ate every single bite of food.

You soon set the tray to the side and wipe your mouth. You sit on the edge and kick your feet in the air. "I'm surprised you didn't even try to escape. " Blade stands on the balcony. "I don't even know where we are." 

Blade still had his cold expression. He looked at your neck. "Wash that off." He orders, implying to the makeup you put on. He enters the room.

You get up and head into which you assumed was the bathroom. You close the door behind you, forgetting to lock it before turning on the shower.

You slowly take off your clothing, waiting for the water to be warm. "Ahh," You get into the warm, steamy shower. You rinse your body, revealing all the marks Blade left. He would of course add more.

You turned off the water as soon as all the makeup came off. You wipe yourself with a towel and warp it around your body. You were about to grab your clothes before Blade opened the door.

"You look like such a tease, doll." He approaches you and holds your waist. He carries you bridal-style onto his bed before he took off your towel. He licked his lips like a hunter looking at it's prey. 

You had completely given into him last night. You were all his until he got tired of you. Blade got on top of you and pinned you down onto the bed. He takes his cloak and throws it onto the ground.

-------

Your lips crashed onto Blade's. You constantly gasped for air every chance you got. "Good girl~" The only thing between you two now was a string of saliva.  "Something about you makes me want to fuck you until you can't walk for days."

You put your hands on his bare chest. "I might.. Just let you." You grin. Blade smirks, "Then you'll just have to wait." Blade gently shoves something small into you. A dildo. Your face redden, your eyes franticly searched for the remote. "Looking for this?" Blade waves the small remote in your face. "Too bad, sweetheart."

He presses a button on the remote to turn on the dildo. It was stronger than you expected, your pussy was trembling. You softly bit your bottom lip to hold him your moans. Unsatisfied, he increases the power. Biting your lip wasn't going to cut it. You were starting to softly moan.

Every minute or so, Blade would press a button so he could see your reaction. He wanted you to beg for him. "B-Blade~" You whine. Blade was turned on by your expression. He still wanted to see how long you could last. Tears began forming in your eyes.

"You look beautiful when you cry." Blade puts two finger in to retrieve the dildo. He purposely pushed it in a bit further. He didn't even bare to turn it off. "Ahh~" You moan. Once he takes the dildo out, he keeps his fingers in you. 

He circled his fingers as your gummy walls clenched around them. This was such a tease. Once he removed his fingers and put his cock in, your pussy may break. Blade rest his head on your tits, softly biting them. "You're.. Going to leave marks everywhere at this point~"

"Mhm, that's my plan. No matter how hard you try, you can't cover every single one of them." He sucks your nipple. "Ahh~" You moan, "I.. I thought that you.. Would fuck me until I can't walk?"

"I didn't forget, doll." He quickly removes his fingers and replaces them with his cock, You loudly moan, your pussy stretching to accommodate for his size. His cock was even bigger and harder than last night.

Blade was quite good at multi tasking. He thrusted you as he bit your neck so hard it bled. He licked the blood off, his tongue tickling your skin. You made sure to purposely moan into his ear. Your moans got progressively louder every time he thrusted in you. The knot in your stomach was really tight by now. "Blade~" You moan his name, gripping onto the sheets.

"I'm gonna cum~" You were beyond your breaking point. Blade keeps silent, only thrusting you and biting you. The white sticky liquid seeps out of you. Blade's lips soon move onto yours. Your tongues intertwining. Your face was burning and you were tired. You didn't know how much longer you could last. 

Your back arches as he uses more force. At this point, you wouldn't walk for a few days. "This is only the start, doll."

------

The sun beams in your eyes, as you awoke from your slumber.  You could barely remember half of what happened last night. Your back was aching and so were your inner thighs. You assumed that the two of you stayed up late last night. You gave up from getting up. Blade's bed was quite comfortable.

You notice that he hadn't left yet- let alone wake up. You lay your head on his chest in hopes of falling asleep once more.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR PART 3- Writer's block during this hit me so hard. I don't really make part 2's for oneshtos. 

Hope this was ok.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.5K 78 14
fluff, maybe a bit of angst, idk, suddenly got the urge to write- ???????? mostly fem reader, but i try to do it in the gender neutral way OH YEA IM...
356K 4.6K 64
This book contains, fluff, smut, and angst. It has stories for male and GN readers. My main story posting page is on my Tumber (Silveon57) so everyth...
453K 6.8K 10
This is a collection of Scaramouche x Reader oneshots!! ❗️I'm NOT accepting any requests at the moment!! Though, I am thinking about opening a reques...
15.5K 372 21
Collection of genshin oneshots like the title says :) This book WILL contain:- •fluff •angst •hurt/comfort and hurt/no comfort •death, possible menti...