Meant to be together

By GraceLeavittCO

Camren, I guess More

Introduction
Memories
Finding Lauren
White walls, Doctors and Medicine
Moving forward
Coming back to reality
Past, Present and Now
I dont know

Someone new & Someone old

58 1 0
By GraceLeavittCO

SO I JUST REALIZED I CHANGED PERSONS FROM THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS SO IM SO SORRY. IM NOT GONNA CHANGE THEM BUT I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD I KNOW THAT I KNOW. IM USING FIRST PERSON NOW. Okay okay, love ya~Grace ❤️
.
.
.
.
.

*a couple months later*

Camila's POV

I faced the mirror And fixed my hair; placing a purple bow on the side of my head.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door, "Hi Austin."

"Hi Camila, you ready to go?" Austin smiled.

"Ugh he always says it wrong." I muttered under my breath.

I grabbed his hand as we drove to the movie theater and sat down in front of the glowing screen.

Austin and I have been dating for a couple weeks. He's a really sweet guy, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't using him to get over Lauren. She had been with Ariana constantly, and obviously I noticed.

Austin intertwined our fingers,"Are you okay babe? You seem a bit off lately."

"Yeah Austin, I'm fine." I gave him a weak smile and looked back at the movie.

Lauren's POV:

Staring into Ariana's eyes I smiled softly and took her hand in mine, "Happy 3 months babe."

She reciprocated the smile and pulled a small, black box out of her pocket.

My mouth went dry and I studied the girl with a worried expression on my face.

"Relax, I'm not proposing babe." She chuckled and squeezed my hand in reassurance. Taking the small necklace out she placed it into my hand.

It was beautiful. A sliver necklace with my birthstone placed in between two small hearts. It looked expensive and I was almost hesitant to accept.

Looking up, my eyes a little teary I managed to say,"Thank you so much..I love you."

This is the first time I had said that to a girl in ages. Well, Camila. So it meant a lot. I did love Ariana, didn't I?

Ariana looked into my emerald eyes and smiled expectantly,"I know. I love you too Jauregui."

Merging our hands together as we sat up to walk up along the beach I took in the familiar smell of lilac lotion she always wore. We walked around for awhile and then decided to go home.

Arriving at her house, I hovered over her lips and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated and I brushed by tongue along her bottom lip, receiving an eager opening. I deepened the kiss and moved my hands to the Ariana's lower back. She pulled away, breathless.

"You know we can't Lauren." Ariana sighed.

"I know, well...goodnight." I couldn't lie, I was disappointed. But she wanted to wait for the perfect person. And I had to respect that, it wasn't about physical intimacy anyways.

Ariana opened my car door and planted a chaste kiss on my lips before leaving, "Goodnight love."

As I drove home I drummed my fingers on the too of the steering wheel and slowed down, peering through the windshield to only see Camila and Austin.

"How can you even say that to me?!" Camila yelled at Austin, her eyes teary and desperate.

"Oh you fucking know it! I know you're still in love with Lauren. You're just using me Cabello. I can't believe I even fell for you."Austin retorted and thew his hands up in the air.

Austin sped into his car and slammed the door behind him.

"YOU KNOW WE'RE OVER!!" She screamed as the car drove away speedily. She repeated again softer, We're over...you know that!" Camila fell to the ground sobbing and held her knees close to her chest.

I opened my car door slowly and walked over to Camila. "We can't have crying now can we?" I tried to lighten the mood but Camila just kept her face in her arms.

"Hey it's me, Lauren. You know. Let's get you inside alright?" Her parents were gone and the door was already open so I picked the smaller girl up easily and carried her inside. Propping Camila up on the bathroom counter I picked up a small washcloth and cleaned off her face. She stayed silent, just watching my movements. Maybe because she was too tired or sad or confused to say anything. I didn't know the reason.

I pulled off my hoodie and gingerly fit it over her head. It was baggy on her but it was cute anyway. Taking her hand in mine, I laid her in her bed. I opened up the sheets and pulled her into me. She nuzzled into my neck and I stroked her sweet smelling hair. I held her the whole night.

Looking around Camila's room it looked the same. It was exactly as I had remembered it. The same yellow walls and frilly bed covers. I laid my head on the pillow once again and kissed her forehead. She was sleeping peacefully and her chest delicately rose up occasionally. Her once tired eyes looked young. Her hair was draped across her neck and a soft smile rested on her lips. I closed my eyes and tried not to think of the conversation awaiting me tomorrow.

Camila's POV:

I woke up early, blinking my eyes a few times for clarity. "Mm Lauren." I sighed contentedly and looked over at the sleeping girl. "Wait..Lauren?!" I panicked and remained stiff. I tried to remember what had happened last night but I knew I had a bit to drink. "Shit shit shit, Austin. Did I sleep with Lauren? No that would be impossible." I thought hard, my forehead scrunching in confusion.

I needed to figure this out. Lauren was a deep sleeper so it didn't matter. I got up, stretching a little and walked out of my room. I pulled my phone out and called Austin.

"Hey, I know you're probably mad or something but I don't remember anything from last night." I said, a hint of hope in my voice.

"You're in love with Lauren." Austin replied, almost too quickly. But he didn't seem angry. Before I could say anything he continued,"I was an asshole last night. I'm sorry. I'm sorry things ended the way they did."

My eyes widened,"ended?"

"Yeah I broke up with you last night babe. I think it's for he best isn't it?" Austin told me softly.

I stroked my hand through my hair, "um, yeah, yeah. I'm sorry." I shook it off briskly and ended the call.

I slid down the wall, sitting against the structure. I couldn't help but feel sad. I knew it was for the best but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt any less. It hurt, like my chest was upholding a thousand bricks. Before I knew it I was crying again. I tried to muffle the sobs but it didn't work.

"Camila?" Lauren said softly, coming over to sit next to me.

"I'm okay. I'm just upset about a Austin is all." I replied, my voice trembling with every syllable.

"He doesn't deserve you." Lauren smiled and pat my arm gently.

"Lauren?" I asked.

"Yes?" She looked over at me, her eyes right on mine.

I looked down to avoid her eyes,"Why'd you come here?"

"Because I still love you." She said softly, almost inaudible. I figured she was scared or nervous.

"I've always loved you." I looked up, smiling at her words.

"So..now what?" I asked inquisitively.

"I don't know Cabello. Honestly I'm still with Ariana and you just broke up with Austin. Don't you think we should wait a little for our hearts to heal? Don't get me wrong, I'm giving it a chance but I think we should wait it out at this point." Lauren sounded sincere and she held my hand close as she talked.

"Okay. That's perfect." And it was. It was perfect.

*the next day*

Camila's POV:

I sunk into the couch cushions, watching the bachelor and crying my eyes out. Yes, I was grieving my breakup. I stuffed Cheetos in my mouth and tightened the blanket around me. I'd been binging and watching TV in the dark for the whole day. To say the least, I felt like shit.

Lauren's POV:

I jumped into the back of the jeep smiling. "LET'S GO!" I yelled wildly.

Ariana smiled and stepped on the gas, speeding quickly to the concert.

My long hair flew in all directions due to the wind. I adjusted my sunglasses and looked at the crowds of people waiting for the meet and greet.

Today I was meeting the 1975. As a present Ariana got me tickets to go see them and I was more than excited. I opened the door and grabbed Ariana's waiting hand. She pulled me towards the line and we waited to meet the band of my dreams.
.
.
.
I took a deep breath as I realized we were next in line. Matty looked up and smiled at me. He motioned for me to come over.

I walked over towards him, my heart pounding in my chest. I wasn't anxious for long because he pulled me into a warm hug.

"Hi, I'm Matty. And I'm from the 1975, nice to meet you." Matty mimicked a serious tone and ended up smiling at me anyways,"Tell me your name."

"Lauren, uh, Lauren Jauregui." I softly said and looked up to meet his eyes. I knew I was blushing pretty hard because he chuckled.

He took out a piece of paper and scribbled something down. I figured it was his autograph and I stuck it into my pocket, trying not to seem too excited.

"See you around." Matty grinned at me. We walked over to the rest of the band and took our picture.

I saw Ariana waiting for me at the concert doors and grabbed my hand instantly. She kissed me hard and then turned to lead us to our seats.

"What was that about?" I rose my voice to speak above the crowd.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" Ariana raised her eyebrow.

"Well yes, but I don't know you don't usually do that..?" I questioned.

"I guess there's a first for everything. I'm going to get us drinks okay?" Ariana squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Okay." I nodded and waited till she left. I slid the paper out of my pocket, my eyes bulged out when I realized it was Matty's number.

Oh, fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
709K 43.4K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...