Hello, Sugar. Hello, Star. (b...

By crystalclodqueen

(Bubbline human/ high school au) This bio keeps getting erased by glitches so I'm not even going to try to w... More

New Girl
Pink Girl
Authors Note
Rivers and Songs
A House that is not Home
Sugar and Star
Know You
His Girlfriend
The Truth
With Finn and Jake
Author's Note: possible hiatus
Lonely
Author's note: suggestions?
Gone
Return
Rollerskates and Scars
Epilouge
Just Some Final Commentary

Author's note: The end is near

2.2K 50 1
By crystalclodqueen

Hello!
First of all, I would like to say how happy I am that I have so many loyal, faithful, wonderful readers. You're all the reason that I continued writing his instead of giving up halfway. I've come pretty attached to all of you, from your comments and encouragements to keep writing, even though this story was badly written with some continuity errors and plot holes. I enjoyed writing it, and I'm glad to hear that so many of you did, too.
But all good things come to an end. The most recent chapter was the official last chapter of this fic. HOWEVER, I am writing a short epilouge as a final chapter. I just wanted to let Everyone know that it was ending, so I don't have heartbroken readers thinking I stopped updating.
I'll be writing more things in the very near future, so please follow me if you're interested in that.
Thanks for reading my story, it's been a journey.
- Arrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 365 11
Enid's family always wondered why she didn't "Wolf out." But thats because she isnt a wolf at all. shes a hyde. And she uses this to her advantage wh...
217K 423 19
Just a horny girl
6.8K 126 23
Vi is a brawler that earns very little money, what money she gets goes towards her sister to keep a roof over their heads, and her sister fed. Caitl...
111K 2K 18
After the very long night of the attack, students were sent home for the rest of the semester. Enid's parents kicked her out of her own home forcing...