Tragic True Love

By subslxt

This is my first story ever so please be nice I promise I'll try to get better at it 🥺😳🙏. This story conta... More

Chapter 1: The Night We Met
Chapter 2: The Party
Chapter 3: My New Normal
Chapter 4: The Car Ride
Chapter 5: The Kiss
Chapter 6: Drunk Thoughts
Chapter 7: The Day After
Chapter 8: Toxic
Chapter 9: Catching up
Chapter 11: Escaped
Chapter 12: What A Night
Chapter 13: Hungover

Chapter 10: Party In The Woods

7 0 0
By subslxt

⚠️This chapter may be triggering for some people it contains (sexual assault)⚠️

ringggg rinnggg

ringggg rinnggg

"Oh shit! Katrinaaa wake up bitch," Myisha began shaking me violently out of my sleep. "OMG, we fell asleep. Did we miss the party?" She said while searching for her phone with one hand while still shaking me with the other. Once I was fully awake I felt a buzzing sound under me.. oops it was her phone.

"Hello." I answered it, "Where the hell are you guys I got her 30 minutes ago and it's already full!" Our friend that invited us to the party was screaming into the phone, I guess she was trying to be louder than the music but damn I wish I didn't put the phone to my ear. "Tell her we are on our way," Myisha whispered to me.

After the call ended Myisha and I contemplated about just going back to sleep but after 5 minutes we decided to just go because we didn't want our friend to have another reason to be pissed at us. When I checked the time it was already 8 pm. Good thing we took showers before we went to smoke I thought to myself as I was searching through Myisha's older sister's closet for clothes.

She hates when Myisha wears her clothes but she doesn't mind when I do, probably because I put them back when I'm done, unlike Myisha. I also had some of my makeup products in her room because she had an empty drawer in her vanity for me to use so after getting dressed I did my makeup.

I decided to wear one of her long sleeve black dresses and unfortunately, my body is thicker than her so the dress barely reached my knees but I put foundation on all my bruises so they were unnoticeable even with my skin showing. I felt free. I felt pretty. And as soon as I have these pregame shots with Myisha I was going to let all my worries fade away and let the night wind whisk me away from reality.

It was now 9 pm and we were still at Myisha's house. Even after doing her hair and makeup Myisha was still not ready. She couldn't decide what to wear, she wanted to match me by wearing a black dress but she had worn her favorite black dress last weekend so it was in the dirty clothes bin. I had spent 20 minutes trying to convince her to just wear her favorite brown one.

It was my idea for us to match and now I was regretting it seeing how indecisive she was. She had snuck up two of her mom vodka's from the closet so we each had our own bottle. I was halfway done with mine when Myisha finally came out of her walk-in closet with the same brown dress I had been trying to get her to wear for an hour.

I was already tipsy and didn't even care at this point. I order us a taxi on Myisha's phone and put some money in my bra for the trip to and back from the party in case we couldn't get a ride home. I also put my phone on the other side of my bra. That was the perk of having big boobs my bra could be my purse for the night.

I still hadn't turned on my phone and was even thinking about leaving it there but brought it just in case I lost sight of Myisha and needed to call her. When we go to parties we just get drunk. We don't care about anything and just let loose. That's why I loved hanging out with her. She never made me feel guilty for using alcohol as an escape.

I think she was probably doing the same.

When we arrived at the house we had both finished our bottles of vodka and were already feeling  intoxicated. We tried to go through the front door but it was locked so we made our way to the back and was caught off guard by the loud music. How did we not hear this in the front of the house? The party was in the woods of this person's backyard. My vision was getting blurry but it was still clear enough for me to see so many people.

Everyone had a dance partner whether it was girl on boy, girl on girl, boy on boy, everyone was having a blast I could tell. Then as my eyes were still scanning the area I recognized a face. It was Darius. He was dancing with a girl. Matter of fact it looked almost as if they were fucking just with their clothes on. She was beautiful and she had curves in all the right places. I knew I had no right to feel a type of way considering I was with Steve.

Still, I felt an ache in my chest. I decided I needed more alcohol. I told Myisha to go look for our friend while I get us some drinks. She tried to fight me about which one of us should go look for our friend Brianna. So I decided we could just go get the drinks together. Myisha and I are more alike than I'll admit. We both hate going places by ourselves which is one of the reasons why we are such close friends.

It took us way too long to find the table with the drinks. We kept falling over each other and laughing about who knows what. I didn't tell her I saw Darius. I just wanted to act like it never happened and I saw just the drink to grant my wishes.

Pink Whitney. The best drinks give you the worst hangovers. I chose my path. I took that whole bottle. Thank you to whoever bought it they knew I was gonna need it tonight. There were about 6 bottles of Pink Whitney on that table. I made it my mission to drink all of them before my night ended.

Myisha made herself a drink with some vodka and soda. She hates the taste of liquor unlike me who thrives when I feel the burning sensation down my throat. It gives me that extra boost of life.

As we were making our way back to the crowd of people I had to pee. We saw our friend who invited us. "Finallyyyy you guys are hereee!" Our friend screamed as she hugged us. She was with this super tall super skinny guy. He looked like he could be the actual slender man and I even felt as though he was after our souls by the way his eyes kept scanning between the three of us. "Wheree is the bathrooomm I have to peeeee," I didn't realize how my words were slurring as I started hopping from one leg to the other. I just needed to pee.

Brianna pointed to the woods, "The owner doesn't want people in her house so you're gonna have to find somewhere over there." I couldn't even be bothered   to be shocked because I just really needed to pee. I asked Myisha to go with me but Brianna grabbed her arm and told me to go alone because she wanted to go get more drinks with Myisha.

I was carrying the pink Whitney bottle that I had already halfway finished and stumbled my way through the woods to go pee. I have terrible luck. As I was stumbling through the woods I saw Darius again. This time he was hanging by a tree smoking with a different girl. She was beautiful too but I could tell he must have a type because both girls were light skin with perfect bodies. I guess he was having the time of his life. As I was watching them talk and laugh with one another I felt the tears drip down my face.

It's my stupid insecurity problem. The pink Whitney was not doing its job. I decided to run through the woods before he could notice me. I was practically sobbing now. I found a little corner and lifted my dress and pulled down my panties and started peeing. As I was pulling my dress back down I heard footsteps.

I thought it was Darius and that girl looking for a corner for them to have sex so I started to run deeper into the woods. By accident. I thought I was running out but instead, I was running deeper. Before I knew it I was lost. I started feeling more tears run down my face and was even getting frustrated. I didn't want to feel anything tonight. I sat down on a random log and started chugging the rest of the pink Whitney.

Once I started seeing double I felt a whole lot better. Just then I felt a set of rough hands grab my arms and forcibly pulled me up on my feet. I could barely make out his face but I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Your in so much fucking trouble you little slut!" He screamed in my face and when I saw his lips I realized it was one of Steve's friends. The one that was missing his teeth. I started laughing in his face by accident. He gripped my arms even harder causing me to wince in pain. "You think this shit is funny bitch let's see if you are gonna keep laughing when I bring you to Steve!" He spat in my face.

I did not want to see Steve right now. After avoiding his calls and text all day he was definitely going to beat me up again. Ugh my luck just keeps getting worse. "P-please don't bringgg mme to S-Stevee, sir," my words were slurring but I was trying my best to convince him not to take me. "Do you think I give a shit if you beg now," He started laughing "I can't wait to let Boss see how you're dressed, you're really gonna get it." He said while giving me a toothless smile.

I couldn't control my emotions. I started loudly sobbing and apologizing over and over. I secretly hoped he would take pity on me and just let me go. He just pinned me up on a tree and I could feel the splinters going in my back. When I looked up into his eyes they were dark. I knew I was in danger. I had almost no control over my body but I tried to squeeze out of his embrace.

That only made his grip tighter. He then took both of my hands and held them over my head. Even with one hand, his grip was stronger than mine. As I tried to fight out of his grip again he laid one hard smack on my right thigh. I felt the sting. "I-I'm sorry p-please let me go please," I was still sobbing as I tried to convince him to release me. His grip on my wrist was starting to burn and the breeze hitting my thighs was giving me shivers.

I watched as he licked his lips while looking at my whole body. He looked like a lion about to devour his prey. I started panicking when I realized what was on his mind. I could feel my legs about to give out and my vision was getting even more blurry. Soon I couldn't see anything past my tears, I just felt his rough hands rub up my thigh. He used his one hand to yank off my underwear.

It took him less than a second. It was my favorite pink panties that cost me 80 dollars because I bought the matching bra set. He had ripped them in half leaving the back to just slide down to my legs. He was now smelling them like a freak. I saw him put my panties in his pocket and I knew what was next. 

"HELPPP SOMEONE HELPPP ME! PLEASEEE! ANYONEE! MYISHAAA MYISHAAAA MYISHAAAA HELP ME SOMEBODYYY!" As I was screaming my lungs out he started laughing in my face. He had this ominous grin plastered on his face and I knew he was never going to take pity on me. "Baby no one can hear you over the music but keep screaming it turns me on," He said and his voice sounded cold. As much as I wanted to give up on the spot I knew I couldn't let him do this.

"Y-you can't do this to me i-i am Steve's property he doesn't like when other people touch his stuff so if you touch me I-I will tell him I swear to god!" I was still screaming while trying to reason with this lunatic. "Oh baby your so fucking adorable, now I know why boss is so obsessed but who do you think he will believe someone who is dressed as slutty as you or one of his trusted men?" He asked as he came closer to my face.

I didn't know what else to do then suddenly an idea popped into my head. I used all the strength I had and kicked him in the nuts. As soon as he let go and bent down I ran. I didn't know where I was running to but I ran. I could hear him behind me and I knew he was getting close. I was never an athlete and I hate running plus I was drunk so my body felt extra heavy. I knew if I stopped for even a moment he was going to catch me so I kept running and running. My crocs had fallen off but I didn't care about them or the pain in my feet I just needed to escape.

Bang!

I froze. I knew exactly what that sound was. "Ohhh babbyyy I know you wanna play tag but we have to go now or the boss will be very upsettt, I think you should know better than to run away besides do you even know where you are  silly girl," I heard him getting closer. I couldn't move. My legs felt stuck. I just fell to the ground letting my knees hit some rocks. This man is insane. As I fell I felt my phone slide down my dress. I forgot all about it.

I quickly stood up and hid in some bushes. While I was kneeling I turned on my phone and put it on silent before it could ding yet you could still hear the vibration clear as ever. My hands were shaking as I put my password in and went to the call icon.

Bang!

"Now your fucking pissing me off you little slut, there's no point in hiding anywhere we will always find you so now is your one and only chance to crawl on your knees and beg me for forgiveness, and maybe things might be easier for you," He said and I could hear his voice getting closer and closer. I instantly found Myisha's name in my missed calls.

I pressed her name and prayed she would answer. Please answer please answer. I kept repeating in my head. "GIRLLLL WHERE YOU ATTTT GUESS WHAT DARIUS IS HEREE AND HE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!" I knew she was drunk out of her mind but I was just so happy she answered. "Help me please Steve sent one of his friends after me I'm lost in the woods and I'm scared he has a gun I'm sc-," I was caught off when someone grabbed my phone and hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 382 51
I know it was wrong to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself no matter what. He was my Stepbrother I know. But I couldn't stop the attraction that I h...
42.3K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
54.2K 2.6K 27
He takes my mouth with his, a hand grazing my throat like a warm, rough necklace. "Touch me," he breathes onto my lips. My hands slip under his shi...
55.1K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...