Carlie Swan

De TheTrueWeirdo2

What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little... Mai multe

Character Info and Cast
Bella's Birthday Surprise
Birthday Gone Wrong
Cullen's Are Gone
The Great Depression
Hanging Out With Jake
She's Gone Crazy🤪
Chapter 8 cuz i don't know what to call it
Back
Hanging with Embry
Wolves!
Unexpected Vist
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Big Puppies
Thank You!
Em's House
You're a girl?
Red
pictures for last chapter
Picnic
Almost Drowning Again
Cullens Are Back
Part 2, Eclipse intro
Ungrounded
Seeing my boys, and girl?
Decision
Hogwart house vote
Weekend with the Cullens
Bella found out
Taming the Beast
A/N
vote
the talk
Tea party
Graduation party
what damn army?!
Another vote
Training
before the battle
The Battle
Voltori
The after math

Monster

3.5K 63 7
De TheTrueWeirdo2

A boy just came out of a bar, it was late and he needed to get home. It's was raining heavily, but what else do you expect in Washington Seattle.

He walks down an alley to take a short cut back home. That turned out to be a horrible mistake.

It was down pouring, and you could hear thunder coming. It was something kind of like a horror movie, the boy got ran into by a hard object knocking him to the ground, it was so fast he couldn't tell what it was.

He looks up and sees a shadow of a person, which disappears just as fast as he sees it. It makes him confused and scared. He quickly gets up, not taking his eyes off the spot he thought he had seen the person.

He looks around. "Who's there?" He asks in a quiet tone. "Who's there?" He asks louder, looking back to where he had seen the shadow.

He gets grabbed by the throat and thrown into a window that doesn't break. His arm hurts so bad. He quickly gets up, holding his left arm, and looks around.

He spots people in a store, and he screams, "Help!" As he runs towards them. The shadow monster runs past him quickly, making him stop and turn away, trying to run away from the monster.

He runs towards the boats. Looking back to make sure it isn't following him. He stops right at the edge of the pier, careful not to fall into the dark water.

He looks around, trying to spot it terrified but putting on a brave face to not give to the satisfaction. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He screams out right as the monster swoops past and bites him.

He looks at his arm with the bite. And screams, the pain feels unbearable like he was being burned alive inside and out. He drops to his knees, still crying in pain. Then drops on his side, holding his arm with the bite and screams heart shattering screams of pain.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93K 2.6K 23
You take Bella's place in this story. Instead of loving Edward, you fall hard for Jacob. And who knows, he may feel the same. You're the daughter of...
2.1M 38.9K 60
Miley Swan is the older sister to Bella, she's protective, loyal and seems to be imprinted on by the alpha of a rag tag group of shape shifters. As B...
239K 5.2K 29
Becka Swan's life has been flipped upside down, she went from having the perfect boyfriend & the best of friends to everyone feuding again, The Culle...
83.5K 1.7K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...