Wot In The Harri Potter?

By MalfoyInDaClub

What if Harry Potter actually had an okay relationship with his cousin, accepted Draco Malfoy's hand of frien... More

Intro
1 - The Cousin
2 - The Captor
3 - The Mood
4 - The Friend
5 - The Bully
6 - The Blood Traitor
7 - The Pervert
8 - The Ford Anglia
9 - The Snake
10 - The Imposters
11 - The Hero
12 - The Wannabe Pin-up
13 - The Twin
14 - The Goblet of Fiyah
15 - The Desperado
16 - The Yule Ball
17 - The Kiss
18 - The Freckle
19 - The Mistake
20 - The Treasure
21 - The Ex-Girlfriend
22 - The Visitor
23 - The Spare
24 - The Worst Headteacher Ever
25 - The Threat
26 - The Dementor
27 - The Bracelet
28 - The Spice Girl
29 - The Morning After
30 - The Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
31 - The Umbitch
32 - The Hand
33 - The Hog's Head
34 - The Best Christmas Ever
35 - The Heartbreaker
36 - The Reliable House-Elf
37 - The Death
38 - The Joke Shop
39 - The Book
40 - The Enemy with Benefits
41 - The Thief
42 - The Best He's Ever Had
43 - The Rescue
44 - The First To Die At The Beginning
45 - The Matchmaker
46 - The Birthday Treat
47 - The Wedding - part one
48 - The Wedding - part two
49 - The Great Adventure
50 - The Manor
51 - The Heirloom
52 - The Odd Couple
53 - The Wrong Franchise
54 - The Sailor's Kiss
55 - The Sleepyhead
56 - The Awesome Super Hero Plan
END OF PART ONE
1 - Scarlett
2 - Revelation
3 - Funeral
4 - Beautiful
5 - Porridge
6 - Return
7 - Draco
8 - Fiancee
9 - Veganism
11 - Daddy

10 - Surprise!

414 20 41
By MalfoyInDaClub

My heart races uneasily as I look up at the shop before me, the large, animated face of what could be either Fred or George offering me a garish greeting.

Hesitantly, I glance back over my shoulder. Draco, who is standing on the other side of the street, gives me an encouraging nod as Lily sits on his hip, reaching up a chubby hand to grab a fistful of his white-blond hair. I smile as Draco tickles her under her arm, a trick he has learnt only too quickly.

Taking a deep breath, I push open the door, a tinkling bell announcing my entrance. Luckily, the place is so crowded however, that no one seems to notice.

I slowly make my way through the aisles of excited children, all trying out the products invented by Fred and George, counting out their pocket money as they work out what they can afford. There is so much laughter. I can't help but feel warmed by it, knowing that this is all Fred ever wanted: to make people laugh.

"Harri?"

A hand lands on my shoulder and, startled, I turn around, coming face to face with an old friend.

"Harri?" Ron repeats, the shock on his face instantly softening. "It's really you."

"Hey Ron," I say, offering him a small smile. "How are you?"

And then suddenly I am enveloped in a tight hug, my nostrils filled with the scent of the Gryffindor.

"Where have you been?" He breathes as he squeezes me tightly. "We've all been so worried."

"I'm sorry," I say quickly, feeling suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, "I had to get away. I just couldn't cope-"

"It's alright, I get it." Ron says, letting me go, his expression pained. "Fred's funeral was tough. Mum's gone mad with grief since Fred disappeared from the portrait. She hasn't spoken a word in two years."

I stare up at him in shock. "What?"

"Reckon Percy had something to do with it." Ron says darkly. "He said at the funeral that it wasn't healthy how she kept chatting to it as though Fred were still alive. The next day, Fred had vanished from his portrait and he's never come back."

Oh god, this was worse than I'd feared.

"And what about George?" I ask, hardly daring to breathe.

"Keeping himself busy," Ron shrugs. "Hermione and I have moved in with him so that I can help him out with the shop. 'mione's over at the Ministry making big waves." He beams proudly as he puffs his chest out. "We got married three months ago."

"Congratulations," I say, smiling hard. "I always knew you two would end up together."

"Yeah," Ron smiles. And then his face falls. "Mum didn't attend the wedding though. She didn't even get out of bed to wish me luck."

"I'm so sorry," I say, not knowing what else I can add. If Molly won't get out of bed to see her youngest son get married, then what chance is there that she will get out of bed for a grandchild?

An awkward silence falls between us, and I look around, hugging my arms around myself, feeling lost without Lily. "Um- Is George about?"

"Yeah," Ron says, nodding to a door at the back of the shop. "He's just fetching some supplies from the storeroom. Go say hi, he'll be pleased to see you."

"Thank you," I smile. "And seriously, I'm happy for you and Hermione."

"Come over for dinner sometime," Ron says. "She'd love to see you."

I hesitate, wanting to say yes, but knowing I may very well not be welcome after the surprise I am just about to drop on the family.

"I'd like that," I say, touching a hand to his elbow to show my sincerity.

We part with a smile, and then I head shakily towards the storeroom. Another deep breath, and then I knock.

"I won't be a minute!" A cheery voice calls out. George.

Realising I don't want to have this talk in the middle of the shop floor, I slowly push open the door and slip inside.

The red haired man at the back of the room immediately looks up at the sound of the door being closed, and I freeze. For a split second I see only my darling Fred in front of me.

"Harri," George breathes, dropping the pile of items in his arms so that they crash to ground, "you're back."

I nod, feeling uneasy.

"Shit," he says, crouching down to pick up the scattered mess. "I'm sorry. You just took me by surprise. It's been... what- two years?"

I kneel down to help him, picking up a crying Pigmy Puff which I hug tightly to my chest in an attempt to soothe it.

George reaches out and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Harri, where have you been? After that night- I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have done what I did."

I look away, not being able to bear to see the sadness in his eyes.

"Do you- do you remember much about it?" I whisper.

George swallows. "It's a bit of a blur if I'm to be completely honest. I was grief stricken. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry, that's not much of an excuse."

I stand up, still cradling the sobbing Pigmy Puff to me. "You don't have to be sorry. I'm as much to blame."

George too stands up, his arms once again full of shop products. "I wasn't myself that night. I felt... strange."

I want to tell him that I think Fred had possessed him, but I don't know how appropriate this would be. It would certainly be an odd thing to say given the circumstances.

"The thing is George," I say carefully, my heart racing in my chest, "that night... there were... um... consequences."

"Consequences?"

I nod, feeling so apprehensive that I cannot speak.

George, looking suddenly stricken, draws in a deep, shaky breath. "Harri- are you trying to tell me what I think you're trying to tell me?"

"I have a child, George. We have a child."

His mouth falls open, as he once again drops all the things back to the ground. "What?!"

He looks angry, shocked. And so he should. I take a step back and end up backing into the closed door behind me.

"I'm sorry I've kept it from you," I say quickly, "my head was so messed up- I thought... I thought I was sleeping with Fred that night- I thought Lily was his-"

"Lily?" He stammers, his voice choked. "I have a little girl?"

I nod, tears brimming in my eyes. "She's beautiful, George. She looks just like- just like-"

I break off, not being able to finish my sentence. For I was about to say that she looks just like Fred.

The situation is so fucked up that I find myself bursting into tears. George immediately moves across the room and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs. I feel his heart pound beneath his chest as he clasps a hand to the back of my head and fiercely presses his lips down on the top of my head. "I'm so sorry."

I cling to him. He smells like Fred, and this only makes me cry harder.

After a moment he lets go of me and steps back, driving his hands through his hair.

"This is so much to take in, Harri. Only this morning I woke up and wondered if it was too soon to tell the girl I'm dating that I want to get serious. Now I find out I've got a child!"

"I'm sorry." I say pathetically, feeling so ashamed as I wipe my eyes. "I really am."

This room suddenly feels so claustrophobic and I find it difficult to breathe. I need to be outside in the fresh air, with my daughter. With Draco.

"Look, I'll go," I say, turning around to grab at the door handle, "I'll give you time to process-"

"Where is she?" George cuts in, his voice gentle. "Did you bring her?"

I nod, looking back at him with a smile. "She's outside. Draco is looking after her-"

"Malfoy?!" George's face suddenly darkens. "What's he got to do with all of this?"

"He found me. Don't be angry. He was the one who brought me back. He was the one who made me realise I needed to let you be in Lily's life."

George shakes his head, his expression softening. "Don't go. I'm sorry. Just give me a moment and I'll come out and meet her. No- wait, bring her in. I'll meet her upstairs. Just give me five minutes, okay? I just need a moment to collect myself."

Relief floods through me. I smile and nod, before quickly leaving.

Draco stares at me quizzically as I step out into the street and go to him.

"He wants to meet her," I say at once, taking Lily from him, pressing my face into her strawberry red curls as I hold her soft body tightly to me.

Draco frowns down at us, his expression tinged with worry. "I'll come with you."

I shake my head. "I'll be fine, Draco. Really. It was a shock for him, of course, but George isn't angry, and he said he wants to see her. Look, thank you for being here but I've got this now. Go back to Astoria. She'll be waiting for you."

Draco looks conflicted as though he doesn't want to leave. "I think I should stay just in case-"

"Go back to your fiancee," I say forcefully, giving him a pointed look. "This is between me and George."

Hurt flickers in his eyes. I immediately feel bad. But George doesn't need this.

"Mama," Lily gurgles, pulling my hair and also my attention.

I look down at her and smile as her brown eyes meet mine. "Are you ready to meet Dada?" I say softly, rubbing my forehead lovingly against hers.

A loud 'crack' resounds in the air.

I look up to find that Draco has gone.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 94.1K 99
Draco Malfoy fic in a Hogwarts universe where Voldy doesn't exist and everyone is alive and well. ✩ π™’π™Šπ™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™’π˜Όπ™‡π™‡: Somebody who is the reason...
46K 1.1K 47
The life of a girl who felt she was second best to everyone but one day a secret is revealed and she finds out she isn't where she belongs. Follow In...
564K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
648K 14.3K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...