You Can't Hide (Vincent/Purpl...

By ArcheryIsLife2

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another A/N Please read!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Cursing warning)
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Another A/N (Sorry!)
Sequel?
A creepypasta X reader?
I think I know what to do...
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL'S OUT

A/N

4.4K 75 4
By ArcheryIsLife2

Hello my fellow Archers!!!! I'm super happy to say that I'm out of school for the summer! That means more updates! For the rest of this week, I'm not going to update to get some R & R. Don't worry, I'll update Monday of next week. On another note, there is a book I have in my reading list called Ask me anything. I already asked some questions, and they turned out pretty funny and interesting. I suggest that you check out and ask some questions! I guess that is it. Don't forget to comment suggestions for future chapters and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 166 24
Jotaro and this person back in Morioh, yet somehow they were there by his side still. Who is this person who had such strong feelings to continue to...
2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 119K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...