Sofia the First: The Betrothal

By BethsWrites

Sofia is now 16 and the next chapter of her journey as a royal is just beggining. As Sofia adjusts to her new... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN

πŸŽ‰ ANNOUNCEMENT πŸŽ‰

179 1 0
By BethsWrites

Hi everyone!

My Pinterest board for this book is up and ready to be seen. 

Yes at the end of each chapter, I put in all the photos of Sofia's outfits etc., but the Pinterest board has them all together as well as the cover of the book and the image above each chapter (with a few extra photos that aren't in the book)

Hope you guys check it out. 

The link to the board is in the description of the book.

You can also check out my account which has photos from all my other books. 

Enjoy!!

Bethany Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 272 30
Betrothed to a man she hates, while her heart longs for another. When Princess Sofia was 16, she was engaged to Prince Hugo, and she couldn't have b...
247 0 55
Maddie is the older sister of Prince Sophus. She is a hardworking girl from the village trying to work her way to become a sorceress. But when her fa...
17.3K 231 35
(Rushed ending, Discontinued) "Oh Hugo, i dont know anymore." Sofia said in a panicked shaky voice "Its okay Sof, take your time" Hugo said holding b...
4.6K 27 27
This story takes place not long after Elena becomes Queen of Avalor. Elena, Isa and their friends (including Sofia, Amber and James) travel to Freeze...