𝐂π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

By unholy__0

AGE GAP STORY!!! Beverly clover fawn, the definition of sweetness, the most precious girl as considered by h... More

Introduction
Aesthetics
1: "he will stay here"
2: "Mr. Robot"
3: "Simba "
4: "Malyshka"
5 : "Moya dusha "
6: "Aunt Lia "
7: "Cheekys "
8: "Her genie"
9: "Grocery shopping"
10: "back home"
11 : "Mr. Nelson"
12: "Letter"
13: "Goodbye"
14: "Rescue"
15: "Panic"
16: "Taste"
17: "Mine"
18: "Assurance"
19: "Angry"
20: "Punishment"
21: "Breakfast"
22: "Skincare"
23: "Reaction"
24: "Please her"
25: "Russia"
26: "Contract"
27: "The truth"
28: "Gone"
29: "The promise"
30: "Clubbing"
31: "Drunk"
32: "Gifts"
33: "Bookstore"
34: "Missed You"
35: "Night stay"
36: "College"
37: "Office"
38: "Love"
39: "Jan"
40: "Birthday"
41: "Expose"
42: "Justice"
43: "Brownies"
44: "First"
45: "Home"
46: "Torture"
47: "Bath"
48: "His Empire"
49: "Suck"
50: "Swallow"
51: "Stars"
53: "Dress"
54: "Nicolas and Nitara"
55: "Jealous?"
56: "Slow"
57: "Club"
58: "Drunk"
59: "Old"
60: "Gracy's Gift"
61: "Proposal"
62: "Forever"
63: "Little Champ"
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

52: "Vera's story"

30.8K 756 64
By unholy__0

{Beverly}

"Ba baa baa banana Na" I sing my song as I wash my face, my legs were hurting but they weren't too bad. I quickly take a shower with the rose bodywash that pumpkin bought me. Even though I love my strawberry one but rose essence was so sweet.

Changing into a white cotton sundress, I clipped my black flicks with a white bow and applied a little lipgloss.

As I walk outside of our room, I find out house help standing outside our room, fiddling with her fingers. She was just a few years older from me, I assumed her to be atleast. As I open the door, she flinched back and gasped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I quickly apologize, helping her steady herself. She gulped and straightened her uniform.
Why is she so scared of me? Do I look scary? Pumpkin is really influencing me these me.

"No please, I a-apologize. Don't tell sir. Please" she joined her hands and was about to get down on her knees.

"Woah woah woah, I'm not a - leave it. It's okay. Please don't do that, I won't tell anyone. I promise, please get up" I helped her gather herself as she steadied. I don't want her to be scared of me. That's so sad :-(

"I came to tell you that sir is waiting for you downstairs" she quickly said and gestured towards the stairs.

"Let him wait. I want to talk to you right now. What's your name? You're pretty! How old are you? Do you go to school, no dumb clover, i mean college. We can be besties OMG! If you take psychology, I'll help you with it"

"Um....what?" She seemed confused, so confused. I giggled at her cuteness. She blushed and looked away, aww.

"I apologise, I just got excited, what's your name?" I asked her, leaning against the wall. Just like pumpkin, hehe.

"My name's Vera, ma'am" she politely answered. Aww her name is so cute,

"I love your name and don't call me ma'am please, my name is Beverly, I'll come back and talk to you, I promise. But right now I have to go. Bye vera" I quickly give her a toothy smile and wave at her, walking down the stairs.

Nikolai was standing near the door, speaking to someone on his phone, holy moly, he looked so beautiful in his white shirt which was rolled up and his black neatly ironed pants. His rings reflected, a gleaming light. His gold chain dangled around his neck.

He turned around when he hear the shuffling of my feet, his grey stormy eyes travelled from my head to toe, making me nervous. Nikolai raised his perfectly arched eyebrow at me smirking,  and gestured me to come close with his hands filled with rings. Woah baby.

"Such a pretty baby, so mesmerizing. Give me a twirl precious malyshka" I giggled spinning around for him. He keeps his phone to the side and comes forward wrapping his strong muscular arms around me. I get on my tippy toes and give his plump lips a peck.

"Mhm. One more" he hums bending out. Nikolai is so greedy for kisses, I don't mind though, i love it. Hehe ,

"Now, I have to go to the office moya dusha. And I can't take you there today, but I want you to take this card and go shopping. I have already told the guards, they'll be with you at all times. Buy a dress for the ball on the weekend"

He explained and two muscular men, dressed in back suits , each wearing an earpiece came inside the living room. They bowed at us and stood to the side

"That's Stephan and the other one is Valerio. Don't try anything funny clover, I won't be there" I nodded confidently and hugged him, resting my head on his chest

"You can leave, she'll call you when she's ready" he told his guards in his authoritative voice.

"Can I please take vera with me? Please!"

"Who's vera?"

"Haw pumpkin, she's your house help." I tell him, even though I was disappointed that he didn't remember her name.

"Oh , You can take her with you, malyshka. And she's not my house help, she's our house help. Is that clear?" He ruffled my hair and gave me a peck on the forehead.

I watched as he left, waving at him for the last time, I go back inside and see vera and Gracy running around. Aww, I quickly take my phone out and snap some picture of them. Gracy's head snaps towards me and her tail wiggles as she ran towards me.

"Hey baby" she meowed, nuzzling her body against my leg. I gently, pick her up and sit on the couch, gesturing vera to sit aswell.

"Vera sit, I want to talk to you"

She gulped, sitting on the floor making me frown.

"No, please sit here with me. On the couch"

"Ma'am,  it will be very  disrespectful" she shook her head lowering her head. Okay then,

I popped on the floor with her aswell. Gracy was getting comfortable in my lap and I was sure she would go to sleep soon.

"Hi, I'm Beverly please call me that from now on or I'll be angry" she nodded, smiling a little.

Her smile is pretty, she should smile more. I'll make sure of that

"So, why are you not going to college and working here?"

I didn't want her to feel bad about it, for me work is work no matter what it is, but to see a young girl working so much is hurtful. I just want to know if there is anything I can help her with.

She sighed , as she starts to speak

"I had no choice, my dad had a habit of gambling and that's why he was always in debt. After his death due to overdose , all the responsibility to pay back came up to me. Mama never cared so she just left me for some guy.
The guys dad owed to were very bad, they were creepy as well. That's when I met Mr. Petrov."

"He said he'd pay my debt off, I asked him why he's doing it so he just said that I reminded him of his mother who worked at people's home to pay for education. He also gave me a choice, to study of to work for him.  And to be honest, I did want to study but knowing that, that man paid my debt off without anything would've left a scar on me forever, so here I am"

By the time she finished, I was a sobbing mess. This was the first time I was hearing about this mother.

What made me more sad was the fact that she gave up on her education just because she didn't want to owe anything to anyone . She's so cool and strong like that.
God bless her.

"You're so strong, I'm so sorry that you're stuck here" I give her a tight hug as she cried over my shoulder.

"N-no, I'm not stuck here. Infact I enjoy being here. Sir treats me very well. I don't think it would be possible if I chose the other option" the glint of hope in her eyes, sparkled like dazzling fire.

Vera was a very strong and a happy soul. I really wish she achieves everything she wants in life. Amen.

"I can teach you"

Author's note
Aww, is vera  our new bsf?
Lets see......
Also, I'm sorry for this shitty chapter, I myself am not satisfied with this one but bleh,😭

Stay safe, I love you all.

Clover every night before going to sleep-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 29
"Ryan let me out! I hiss and move out the way, while trying to still be quiet. Him and I both know well what would happen in someone caught us in he...
4.1M 117K 30
"In a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel." ~ Daisy was a beautiful, naΓ―ve daughter of a proud, wealthy family. Somehow, she agreed...
42.6K 260 6
π‡πžπ§π¬π₯𝐞𝐲 π‘π¨π¦πž She's Bubbly, kind- hearted. She cares about everyone and everything. The most important person in Hensley life is her Ma, s...
1M 21.6K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...