๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ / ๐‘ฒ๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By -ALABAST3R

โ๐‘ถ๐‘ฏ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป, ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ปโž ... More

ยฐโ€ข~๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š• ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~00~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~01~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~02~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~03~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~04~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~05~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~06~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~07~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~08~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~09~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~10~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~11~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~12~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~13~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~14~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~15~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~16~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~17~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~18~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~19~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~20~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~21~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~22~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~23~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~24~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~25~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~26~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~27~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~28~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~29~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~30~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~31~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~32~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~33~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~34~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~35~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~36~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~37~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~38~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~39~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~40~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~41~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~42~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~43~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~44~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~45~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~46~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~47~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~48~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~49~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~51~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~52~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~53~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~54~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~55~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~56~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~57~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~58~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~59~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~60~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~61~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~62~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~63~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~64~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~65~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~66~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~67~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~68~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~69~โ€ขยฐ kek
ยฐโ€ข~70~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~71~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~72~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~73~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~74~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~75~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~76~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~77~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~78~โ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ข~79~โ€ขยฐ

ยฐโ€ข~50~โ€ขยฐ

206 18 9
By -ALABAST3R

•[Getting Equal]•

Y/N had dropped Andy off at home before leaving again. She just told the girl to keep an eye on Yuri, which she was told is with Keitaro. Y/N brushed it off and sent Andy on her way inside, telling her to look out for Yuri and Kinney.

The girl agreed of course and soon Y/N was off again. She shut her phone off and stopped at a supply store to buy two things, a bat and plyers.

Her next stop was a local store where she bought peroxide and rubbing alcohol with a pack of cotton swabs.

She filled her tank with gas, got some snacks and made sure to smile as she did them all, not wanting anyone to sense her pent up anger.

After that she went straight to Eimi's school. Y/N was hoping to meet the girl there still, not wanting to look for her.

Y/N spotted her car and parked beside her. She put her car in park and waited, and waited and waited. And with every passing minute Y/N just got more and more agitated.

Then an itch in her palm began to grow. She won't kill her, she can't. Barbara would be devastated of course and she doesn't want to lose Barbara as a friend.

Y/N went to check the time but remembered that she turned her phone of. Y/N waited another thirty minutes before she saw Eimi walking down the steps of the school.

Y/N waited until the girl reached her car to get out.

"Eimi, hi." Y/N chirps with a smile. Eimi looked up from her phone and gazed at the woman.

"Mrs.Kozume...h-hi." Eimi glanced around before her eyes landed back on Y/N.

"Can I help you Mrs.Kozume?"

"Yes actually. I remembered that I needed to give you something for your birthday. I completely forgot about it and when I remembered I panicked so I quickly made my way here to get you."

"O-oh, um...can it wait? I have a lot of homework to do."

"Psh, of course it can't, it'd only take an hour, I promise. I could take you for starbucks after." Y/N sings.

Eimi didn't want to agree but in the end she did.

"Okay, I think I have an hour to spare."

"Goodie." Y/N got back into the car and her smile dropped. She waited for Eimi to start her car before she pulled out, having Eimi follow behind her.

Y/N would drive in silence as her nerves grew by the second. She gazed at the book on her dashboard and clutched the wheel so tight her knuckles turned white.

It was a reminder of why she should do this. She can't kill her, but she can act on the matter.

"Hi Eimi, aren't you a cutie." Y/N says stooping down to the girl's level.

Eimi stared at her like she had two heads. "Hey Eimi, happy birthday." Kenma voices with a smile. He stooped down to the girl's level and set a small tiara onto her head.

She smiled, hugging him around his neck. Kenma chuckled lightly, gently tapping her onto her back.

"Thank you so much Mr.Kozume, I love you!" She beams.

"I love you too kid." Y/N met Kenma's stare and he shook his head.

'Jealous?' He had mouthed.

'A bit.'

Y/N knew it was all jokes then. A cute and innocent little gesture from a little girl that held a crush. But now...everything is not so cute. After reading what she did Y/N couldn't control her thoughts.

To kill or not to kill? She knows she can't kill her. Barbara would hate her and Tendou...gosh.

For another two hours they'd drive, Y/N would glance back to make sure Eimi was still following behind her, and she was.

Y/N did so mindlessly and she hadn't known until she saw the dirt road that she was going to another place she hadn't seen in decades.

The mall.

Ten minutes later Y/N pulled into the parking lot of the open space and there it stood, just how it was before in all its abandoned glory.

The mall, the place where she and Kenma had their first fight that led to them being married. Y/N would smile and searched the place to see the overgrown moss and dust but she's busy at the moment.

Y/N parked the car, turned on the headlights and got out. The sun is down now and she could smell the rain coming.

Eimi's car eased next to Y/N's and Y/N opened the back door, taking out the black duffle bag that holds everything she paid for.

Y/N closed the door shut and dropped the bag to the ground.

Thunder sounded.

Eimi got out of her car and stayed close to it.

"Um...what is this place?" She asks. Y/N doesn't know it but Eimi texted Yuri about following Y/N. So Yuri knows that Eimi would be around the woman.

A mistake Y/N is too angry to see. She shouldn't have made Eimi follow her, instead she should've let her drive with her.

But again, she is known to just act when she's angry. And she's fucking pissed.

Y/N took the bat from the bag and stood upright. Eimi's eyes went to it she swallowed, hugging herself in defense.

"Let's have a talk before I... allow my emotions to take over continuosly. And I want you to be truthful with me okay?"

Silence. "I don't repeat myself."

"Y-yes ma'am."

Y/N grinned. "Good. Now lets start from the beginning, shall we? That night of the sleepover you sent Keitaro to slash my tires, why?"

Silence. Eimi knew by Y/N's stare alone that she knows.

"And don't lie to me."

"I...I just...wanted to spend more time around Kozume. But I didn't do anything I swear. All we did was drank apple juice and ate apple pie." She defends.

Y/N nods. "So you didn't force yourself onto him whilst he was asleep?"

That stone cold stare made Eimi shiver with the wind.

"W-what?"

"You forced him to break his oath by drugging him and getting him drunk. Then you forced yourself onto him. He doesn't even know how long you went for. True or not true and don't lie to me Eimi." She says.

Eimi scoffed, taking a trifle step back, pressing herself agaisnt her car to locate the handle so she can get in.

"I didn't I swear. Yes we did get drunk but we just went asleep."

"So you didn't touch him?"

"No."

Y/N felt the wind pick up and felt something wet on her face. But they weren't tears, it was the rain.

"Well I have a secret to tell you, Eimi. The next day you went into my room with my husband to suck him off, Andy was there. She had hid in the closet and had to witness such a disgusting scene take place. You wrote about it too, in that book of yours that you didn't check to see you still had."

Eimi felt her heart stop.

"You thought about his cock inside of you, really?" Y/N chuckled dryly. "Tendou would be so disappointed in you. And I have you know that, that oath you forced Kenma to break was because of your father. He made a promise to not touch drugs or alcohol again in his life but here walks his whore daughter doing things her way.

"You lied to me, you lie to Yuri, you lie to your entire family. But Eimi...you touched my husband, you made him hate the feel of a woman even if it's me, and you made me fucking angry."

Eimi felt tears and she quickly turned around and got her door open. It was closed and her head was slammed into the glass of her car, having in crack.

"I'm going to bash your fucking head in." Y/N grabbed her by her hair and shoved her to the floor. She won't kill her, but she will get even.

Eimi hadn't known how dangerous the woman was, she only had assumed that she was dangerous, but now that she's seeing it for herself first hand she's fucking terrified.

Then, she screamed. Y/N came down harshly with the bat across the girls arm, so hard in fact that she felt her bone break.

Y/N rose the bat once more and came down on her side. Eimi let out another scream as she felt the pain take over. Y/N was far from done.

"Please don't kill me...I'm sorry." The girl sobs.

"Fuck your sorry." Y/N hit her again, and again and again and again. And with every hit there was a scream, a beg, a plead and soon, rain.

Y/N came down harder and she hit Eimi so hard in the back that the bat broke on impact. Eimi wailed.

"Mom!" She cries. "I'm sorry." She sobs.

Y/N raised the, a whooshing sound grazing her sound as she glanced at the broken weapon. She tossed it to the side, muttering under her breath as she went over to the bag.

She fished through it, the rain soaking through her clothes and sticking to her skin.

"Lied to me, lied to Yuri. You touched him thinking you could get away with it?" She whispers to herself. Y/N grabbed the plyers and stood up. She went back over to Eimi, watching as the girl crawled to get away from her.

Y/N glanced at her ankles and came down on it, bashing it with the pair of plyers.

She screamed. Y/N gripped Eimi's leg, hitting it again.

"Ah!!!" She wails.

"Then you had the fucking nerve to do it again?!" Y/N raised the plyers and went to hit her again but Eimi used her good leg and kicked her in the face.

"You fucking psychopath." She sobs. Eimi forced herself to her feet, still crying and sobbing as her body ached in pain.

She limped over to Y/N's car in panic. Y/N wiped the blood from her nose and stood up. Eimi got her car door open and was filled with hope.

But of course Y/N was quicker. She reached her and pulled her from the car. Eimi dropped to the floor and whimpered in pain.

Y/N straddled the girl and whipped her across the face with the plyers. Eimi went limp, having been knocked out, but Y/N was far from done.

She just couldn't let it slide. Having put Kenma through that again, having remind her of what Kuroo did to him.

The girl simply has to pay.

Y/N eventually dropped the player and punched Eimi over and over and over again until there was blood pooling from the girl's nose.

Y/N huffed, her punch stopping short in the air. She pant heavily, still fixed in the same position.

She grabbed Eimi by the face, tilting it upwards.

"I have the nerve to kill you right now." Tears fell from her eyes and her voice shook in pain. "You came between me and my family. You raped my husband and assaulted him, you better be lucky you caught me at forty because twenty year old me would've murdered your ass."

Y/N looked at her hands and broke all of her finger before getting up. Y/N wiped the rain from her face and went to Eimi's car.

She opened it, searching for something, anything. Y/N grabbed the girl's bag and took out her books, wanting to see if there were any others. However, she found something else.

Different notes on Kenma and his past. She knows about the trials he had to sit and Tendou's sisters. She knows about Dolly and Suna.

She knows more than she should, and if she knows, then-

A text came through to Eimi's phone, dinging as it did so. Y/N turned around, looking in the passenger seat to see Eimi's phone.

She stared at the screen, noticing Yuri's name pop up.

Was with K the entire time and your mother just found us. Send me your location so I can join.
If you're still following her.

Y/N wiped her eyes and got out of the car with Eimi's phone. She went over to Eimi, using a broken finger to unlock her phone.

It wad a dud, was following an old man to his house for the past two hours. Heading home now.

Y/N dropped Eimi's phone and stomped on it, breaking it. She gazed at Eimi and swallowed hard. To be honest she looks dead.

"Fuck."

At least she didn't lose an eye am I right?

😃

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.8K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
23K 479 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
776K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง
594K 21.6K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...