Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss O...

By HellsomeGoose

《Requests Closed》 Just a collection of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss oneshots [Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin... More

Request Page
☆Me and You- Stolitz
☆Unlikely Comfort- Husk & Vaggie
☆Dance With Me- Radiodust
☆Nightmares- M&M
☆Couple Time- Fizzmodeus
☆My Sick Little Murderer- Stolitz
☆Forever And Always- Radiodust
☆Save me- Stolitz
☆Overworked- Chaggie
☆Dads Are The Best- Octavia & Stolas
☆Blanket Burrito- Fizzmodeus
☆Sleep Deprived- BlitzFizz
☆Pajama Party- Hazbin Hotel
☆Trick or Treat- Stolitz & Fizzmodeus
☆Under The Blood Moon- RadioDust
☆Moxxie?- M&M
☆Starstruck- Fizzmodeus
☆Damn It- Striker x Andrealphus
☆Reconnecting- Blitzø x Verosika (Past Stolitz)
☆The Letter-Mammon x Fizzarolli
☆Board Games- Mammon x NB Reader
☆Caught- Seviathan x Baxter
☆Mine- *Yandere*Queen Bee x Blitzø
☆Burns- Baxter x Nifty
☆Panic Attack- Stolitz
☆Panic Attack- Fizzmodeus
☆Panic Attack- M&M
☆Sick Day- BlitzFizz
☆Show Off- Mammon x Asmodeus
☆Big News- Fizzmodeus
☆School- BlitzFizz
☆Horse- BlitzFizz
☆Lovey Dovey- Mammon x NB Reader

☆Prank- RadioDust

933 16 2
By HellsomeGoose

Plot: Angel and Alastor had learned each other's languages and talk to each other for the first time in those languages to prank the other Hazbins

A/N: I got the inspiration for this chapter from another oneshot book- "Hazbin Hotel Radiodust Shorts" by Spottedfire-Windclan, you should check it out! The chapter is called Language Barrier and is about Angel speaking Italian in front of Alastor, which causes Alastor to actively seek out for Angel to speak Italian more. Or something like that. I thought that having them speak in each other's other language to confuse the Hazbins would be a fun idea because I loved Alastor's reaction to Angel speaking Italian. 

I will also add translations for each thing Alastor and Angel say next to the sentences for you guys!

~☆~

Since their relationship began, Alastor and Angel have used their spare time with each other learning the other's second language, Alastor's being French and Angels being Italian. It didn't take them very long to become almost fluent in those languages, which enabled Angel to come up with an idea. He was always one for pranking his friends, and this one would finally involve Alastor as well as just being some harmless fun. And Alastor was fully on board.

When the morning arrived for their plan to take action, Angel and Alastor got dressed and ready for their workday, chuckling a bit as they walked downstairs. Vaggie was the first one to spot them, immediately noticing their unusual behavior. Alastor rarely laughs for no reason and Angel is always a little grouchy in the mornings. So, she obviously assumed Angel was drunk and just said something funny that made Alastor laugh.

"What are you two laughing about?" Vaggie asked, more harshly than she meant. "Are you two drunk or something? It's way too early to be drinking." The two demons looked over at her and smiled.

"Pourquoi diable aurions-nous bu?"(Why on earth would we have been drinking?) Alastor asked, smirking a small bit. Angel was happy that he understood him perfectly. 

Vaggie was taken aback, having never heard Alastor say anything that wasn't in English. Needless to say, she was confused. "What?"

"Sì, perché dovremmo bere? Ci siamo appena svegliati." (Yeah, why would we be drinking? We just woke up.) Angel added, looking over at Alastor with a shit eating grin on his face. This was already hilariously going according to plan.

"Il faut se mettre au travail. Bonne journée, Vagatha." (Well, we must be getting to work. Good day, Vagatha.) Alastor said, taking Angel's hand and beginning to walk away.

"Ci vediamo, Vags!" (See ya, Vags!) Angel added as the two rushed off, leaving Vaggie standing dumbfounded in the hallway. 

What the hell just happened? she thought as she collected herself and rushed off to tell Charlie. There was debauchery afoot.

Meanwhile Angel and Alastor made their way to the front lobby, just chatting up a storm as they got to their stations. Nifty was cleaning up the kitchen, Husker was sitting at the bar scrolling through his phone, and Charlie was collecting some mail from the front door.

As Alastor got comfortable at the front desk, Angel kissed his cheek and left for the kitchen. He was getting himself some lemonade that Nifty made yesterday and getting some sweet tea Alastor made yesterday as well. Nifty did her usual greeting, and Angel decided to spare her from the prank for now, so he just smiled and waved.

It didn't take him long to return with the drinks, handing one of the cups to Alastor as he leaned over the counter to talk to the deer.

When Charlie noticed them, she walked over to greet them. "Good morning, guys!" She said in her usual cheery tone.

"Bonjour, Charlie," (Good morning, Charlie) Alastor said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Woah! You speak French, Alastor?" She asked excitedly.

Alastor chuckled, "Bien sûr, tout le monde dans ma famille parlait français!" (Of course, everyone in my family spoke French!)

"Sorry, Al, I don't know that much French." She said, rubbing the back of her neck before turning to Angel. "Do you understand him, Angel?

"Sì! Mi ha insegnato molto. È un buon insegnante." (Yup! He's taught me a lot. He's a good teacher.)

Alastor blushed and chuckled, kissing Angel's cheek before turning back to Charlie. She had an obvious look of confusion on her face, causing Angel and Alastor to burst out laughing. 

Despite her confusion, Charlie was happy that the two were laughing. She's never seen Alastor laugh so hard the entire time he's been here. It was nice to see him like this. Still, she didn't exactly know what language Angel was speaking.

From the corner of the room, Husker groaned and threw a paper ball at Angel, hitting him in the back of the head. "How many times have I told ya not to speak Italian around me?! For all I know you're talkin' about how stupid I am or something!"

Charlie was surprised, "Can you understand him, Husk?"

"Hell no," Husker responded, "I just know its Italian cause he told me after he got drunk and probably told his whole life story or something in Italian."

Angel chuckled and turned to Alastor, "Non ho raccontato la mia vita. Stavo parlando dell'appuntamento con te la settimana prima." (I didn't tell my life story. I was talking about the date you took me on the week before.)

Alastor smiled and placed his hand on top of Angels before turning his attention to the small stack of paperwork he needed to get started on. "Même si j'aimerais beaucoup savoir comment s'est déroulée cette conversation, cela peut-il attendre notre pause déjeuner? Je dois commencer à travailler aujourd'hui." (As much as I would love to hear how that conversation went, can it wait until out lunch break? I need to get started on the work for today.)

Angel nodded and smiled, "Naturalmente, Sorrisi. Ci vediamo allora!" (Of course, Smiles. See ya then!) He gave Alastor a quick kiss on the lips before strutting off to do his own work.

As everyone went off to do their own thing, Vaggie rushed into the room. "Charlie! There you are." Charlie turned to her girlfriend and smiled. Vaggie proceeded to inform her of Angel and Alastor's weird behavior this morning, causing Charlie to laugh. "Hun! This is no time to laugh, they're up to something."

Charlie calmed down a bit, "right, you're right. It probably is a problem that we can't understand them. Though I don't think they're up to anything devious."

"This is Angel we're talking about! Of course he's up to something devious! And Alastor probably got bored so Angel roped him into it!" Vaggie said, "I just don't trust whatever they're up to."

Charlie sighed and kissed Vaggie's cheek, "it'll be okay, hun. If anything, they're probably just flirting or something. I'm sure it's nothing serious."

Meanwhile, Alastor and Angel spent their time bothering Husker and Nifty with their talk. Though they gradually got bored and decided to bother Vaggie instead, knowing that she would definitely bring some entertainment to them both with how much she doesn't trust them.

They made extra sure to speak longer sentences twice as loud around her, and Vaggie was practically fuming. What were they up to? Surely it wasn't just some random thing they were doing to flirt. No, this was planned, and something big is gonna happen. 

~☆~

"Alastor! Hai visto le mie spille per capelli? Non riesco a trovarle." (Alastor! Have you seen my hair pins? I can't find them.) Angel asked as he walked down the stairs. He was wearing a pair of black shorts and a tank top, obviously attempting to get ready for something but not finding what he needed. Plus, this would give him another excuse to talk in front of everyone and annoy them.

Alastor knew Angel could have very easily texted him and caught on to what he was doing when he walked downstairs. "Désolé, Angel, je ne les ai pas vus. Pourquoi en avez-vous besoin, si je peux me permettre." (Sorry, Angel, I haven't seen them. What do you need them for, if I may ask.) He asked, despite the fact that he knew very well what Angel was getting ready for.

"Per il nostro appuntamento di stasera, Sorrisi. Non dirmi che te ne sei già dimenticato!" (For our date tonight, Smiles. Don't tell me you forgot already!) Angel said, sneaking a quick glance at Vaggie, who seemed to be extremely pissed. He found it funny.

"Bien sûr que non, ma chère. Je me lèverai bientôt pour me préparer à mon tour. J'ai encore deux choses à terminer." (Of course not, my dear. I'll be up soon to finish getting ready as well. I just have two more things I need to finish.) Alastor said, placing the paper he just finished to the side. 

"Va bene, ci vediamo tra poco, tesoro! Non sforzarti troppo. Ti voglio bene!" (Alright, see you in a little while, babe! Don't overwork yourself. Love ya!) Angel said, though before he could leave, Vaggie stopped him. 

"Alright, that's it! What are you two up to?" She yelled, though when Angel opened his mouth to speak, she interrupted him. "And don't you dare speak Italian to me! Same goes for you, Alastor! No French either. Now what poor soul are you planning to torment and kill tonight huh?"

Angel scoffed and Alastor chuckled, "Nobody but you." Angel said, causing Vaggie to take a step back in confusion.

Alastor decided to step in before Vaggie took Angel's head off. "I believe what Angel is trying to say is that this was all just a prank. We only meant to have a little harmless fun."

"And to annoy you," Angel added, "No war crimes here, doll."

Vaggie seemed taken aback, this was all just a scheme? A prank? So they weren't actually planning anything at all?

"Then what were you two just talking about?!" She asked.

"If you must know, Angel and I have plans for a date night and he couldn't find his hair pins," Alastor said, looking over at Angel who had grabbed his hand.

"Now if you don't mind, we're gonna go get ready now," he said, dragging him off and leaving Vaggie standing in shock.

Charlie chuckled and placed a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, "See, nothing was going on."

Vaggie sighed, "I guess you were right, like always."

Charlie nodded and kissed Veggie's cheek, "Now lets let them have their date night, they deserve it." And with that they walked off, leaving the spider and the deer to do what they had planned to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 140 16
ONE SHOTS BABES!!!! NSFW Sfw Fluff Angst Theories 👀 Possible fanart Oc backgrounds👀 Also I will do any character from Hazbin Hotel that you reques...
1.5M 24.5K 199
Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel One-Shots book, enjoy one helluva ride^^ Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 27th October 2021 Written: December 2020 - Octob...
8.8K 190 4
A collection of various oneshots with your favorite Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss characters. Typically malereaderxvarious.
14.8K 159 30
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...