Legado | ๐‘ซ.๐‘น

By sebastianvettelscar

Ayrton Senna was a legend. His name spoken amongst the masses, funeral one of the biggest processions in the... More

Introduction
Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Epilogue

Part 17

5.5K 171 22
By sebastianvettelscar

Possible TW - mentions of bruising and manhandling.

When the other F1 drivers lay eyes on the poundland version of Nico Rosberg who walked the paddock with his Sky Sports microphone and paddock pass, they all made the mutual agreement to try and get Lewis to run into him.

Because according to the British driver - him and Nico had sorted things out.

Everyone else found that hard to believe.

This was the reason that Emilia Senna had just been kicked out of the Red Bull garage and was now running down the paddock with Daniel Ricciardo holding her hand.

"Oh my god." Emilia laughs, the Portuguese flowing from her tongue on accident.

"Ignoring that?" The Australian asks, adding her biting her lip before she nodded in response. "Okay."

"Christian hates me even more now." Emilia comments as they slowed from their run.

"Your not going to drive for him anyways." Daniel shrugs. "Might as well make the most of the hatred."

"You can say that again." Emilia laughs. "Lewis!"

She had started running again, dragging the Australian with her until he fell into step running alongside her. The two managed to hook their arms around the Mercedes driver and start pulling him towards the communal motorhome, ignoring the confusion and comments that left his mouth as he was pulled along.

When they got to the glass doors and Lewis Hamilton saw Nico Rosberg inside. He started fighting them.

"SEB! FERNANDO!" Emilia shouts.

"YOU ACTUALLY FOUND HIM?!" Carlos laughs.

"NO! NO! NO!" Lewis shouts.

"I hate you!" Nico also calls out.

"THE FEELING IS MUTUAL!" Emilia shouts.

With the help of the German and the Spaniard, Lewis was shoved into the room and left facing his glaring ex-teammate. The other drivers watched on in amusement, waiting for the bickering match to start only to watch as the two embraced each other.

"NO WAY IN HELL!" Daniel shouts. "I refuse to believe it!"

"It's happening in front of you so you might want to." Nico smirks.

"I hope you know that just because your friends with Lewis doesn't mean we're friends with you." Sebastian states, looking at the blonde ex-driver.

"Where's Jenson?" Emilia asks. "I need to gossip."

"He's not here yet." Fernando mutters.

"Shit. So I have to watch the Brocedes reunion with no excuse to leave?"

"You might have an excuse, Em."

She looked over to Daniel in confusion only for her eyes to widen when she saw a very angry looking Christian Horner approaching with Helmet Marko on her tail. Emilia swore loudly and began running, causing the drivers to look around in confusion.

"EM RUN!" Max shouts, appearing from nowhere.

"Oh she's so dead." Daniel mutters.

"EMILIA SENNA!" Christian shouts.

The team principal and Helmut Marko both burst into the motorhome. The Brit threw a look of confusion over at the conversing Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton before continuing his sprint after Emilia who had managed to clear the motorhome.

Daniel and Max were then left trying to explain the situation before all the drivers swore loudly.

Christian Horner had snapped.

Emilia tried to hide in the McLaren garage but she was found and dragged to the FIA's office. Like physically dragged - Helmut Marko had her by the collar as he pulled her through the paddock.

"Lousy little girl." Helmut mutters. "Get in."

"Don't fucking manhandle me." Emilia sighs.

Christian closed the door behind them and Emilia was half-shoved into one of the chairs and she scooted it right back away from the FIA members and the two Red Bull directors, leg bouncing as she felt herself get more and more uncomfortable.

The FIA didn't like her.

This wouldn't end well.

The entire time, Emilia was addressed as though she were a child. Her leg wouldn't stop bouncing, she kept biting in her bottom lip and ringing her hands together, her gaze stayed on the floor the entire time, anxious tics leaving her body in an array of places. Emilia couldn't stop thinking about how Helmut had manhandled her, the way he had grabbed her wrist and then changed his grip to her shirt, how he had shoved her into the room and then into the chair.

"You were stealing information." Helmut says to her.

"I wasn't." Emilia mutters. "You can ask anyone."

"It's what you should expect from woman anyways."

"Fuck sake."

"Emilia," she scoffed at the tone of the FIA director. "You know what I'm going to say."

Emilia's neck ticked as she looked up at him, her gaze was hard and if looks could kill, the three would be under the ground. She stormed out of that room and out into the paddock, hands shaking in anger as she slammed the door behind her.

She just wanted to go home and shower.

So she did.

Daniel
Emily? Where'd you go?

Lewis
Em?
Everyone is worried about you

Seb
Who am I killing?!
Em if he touched you...

Charles
Emmy?

Max
Why is Helmut smirking?

Fernando
Zac wants to know why the FIA are calling him
Emilia what happened?

Emilia sat on the edge of her bed, head in her hands and knee bouncing up and down as her brain replayed the different ways that Helmut had grabbed onto her to get her to the FIA's office and the words that had been spoken in that meeting.

Her phone kept buzzing on the floor where it had dropped from her hand, the screen shattered from the angle that it had hit the floor at when it fell.

She was so distracted in her own mind that she didn't know how long had passed.

When Lewis Hamilton managed to get into Emilia Senna's room, he knew immediately something bad had happened and even more as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder only for her to jump away from him.

"SEB!" Lewis' eyes widen and he rushes out of the room in search for the German.

Sebastian was so frantic to get to Emilia that he fell over when he skidded into the room. He gathers himself from the floor, walking over to her and squats down before her.

"Em," Sebastian whispers. "Hey, look at me."

Her eyes unglossed as he grabbed her hands in his, rubbing his thumbs across the back of her hands.

"Hey, hey." He was quick to stand up and hold her when she folded against him crying, looking over his shoulder at Lewis. The two of them sharing a look.

"Em, what happened?" Sebastian asks.

The shouting of Lewis had attracted the other drivers and when Charles appeared, Max and Pierre had to push him back so that he didn't see Emilia in the state that she was in.

"Em, did he grab you again?" Sebastian asks.

She just nodded.

"LEWIS! GET KIMI! WE HAVE SOMEONE TO KILL!"

"No, Seb. No, no, no." Emilia begs, tugging his arm as he tried to leave the room. "Don't go, please."

"Can I leave you with Daniel?" Sebastian asks. "Daniel's okay isn't he?"

"No Seb, you can't do anything."

"Why? What did he say to you, Em?"

"It doesn't matter."

Daniel walked into the room and came over to Emilia who let her anxiousness disappear when the happy Australian pulled her into his arms.

Sebastian snuck out of the room.

"No, no, no! SEBASTIAN!"

"Em shh, it's okay."

"No, it's not. It's not. He can't go and do anything."

"Emily, speak English darling."

Emilia took a few breaths before she rubbed at her face with her hands. Standing up and pacing around before Daniel came up to her and encased her in his arms. Emilia tried to fight, she tried to break free from his grip but eventually ended up giving in.

Down at the paddock, Sebastian, Lewis, Kimi, Fernando and Jenson (he'd appeared from nowhere but was more than willing to help) stormed towards the FIA building - surprisingly with the Finnish man leading the pack.

Kimi burst into the room, walking straight up to the desk and slamming his hands against it.

"Your really going to sit here and accept the fact someone just manhandled a driver!?"

"Kimi-"

"No Seb. It's fucking stupid and it's not even the first time it's happened!"

"Helmut manhandled no one."

"Tell that to the bruised and traumatised driver."

"Kimi English."

"Fucking idiots."

"Fernando, English."

"Mein Gott I'm so sick of the FIA and their shit."

"WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING FUCKING ENGLISH?!"

After screaming at the FIA for a bit and trying to get Kimi to stop speaking Finnish - which failed miserably by the way. They rushed back to the hotel only to find Emilia asleep in the arms of Daniel.

"What happened?" The Aussie questions.

"Helmut just did what he wants, as per usual." Lewis sighs.

"Kimi is stuck in Finnish, we need Valtteri to translate." Sebastian adds.

"Right, I'll be back." Lewis nods.

Kimi wandered over to the bed, staying silent since he was so angry about what had happened that he couldn't get his brain out of speaking Finnish. He then shook Emilia awake, the woman rubbing the sleep from her eyes as Lewis returned with Valtteri.

"Hey, it's only us." Kimi whispers, seeing her jump.

"And the Finnish is gone." Lewis laughs.

Kimi embraced Emilia and she settled in his arms.

"Em, can we see the marks?" He asks.

"Mhm." She nods.

Sitting up, Daniel grabbed his phone to photograph the marks that Helmut Marko had left on Emilia's skin before the topic was dropped altogether and they left her with Daniel, since the Aussie had been the one to make her fall asleep in the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 42
She's a princess of a small country. He's a formula one driver from that country. What happens when they meet or have they already met only to grow a...
3M 31.8K 200
Imagines (one shots) about F1 drivers I also write one shots on F2 and F3 drivers - just too lazy to make another book This book is completed! Stay...
216K 5.1K 50
Valentine Alaina Senna, daughter of none other than Aryton Senna, and adoptive sister of Jules Bianchi. First female F1 driver in all of history, dri...
6.5K 227 18
๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ผ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๏ผš When actress ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒฬ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‡ reunites with childhood friend ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๏ฟฝ...