Possessive and Mine?

By MeMyselfAndI123

Cassie Sims has gone through a lot in her seventeen years. After the death of her father, her mother's mate... More

Chapter 1-Comfort
Chapter 2-Packing and Depression
Chapter 3-Hospitals, Tears, Apologies, and NEEDLES
Chapter 4-Moving, Tree Diving, and... Oh Crap
Chapter 5-New People and More Depression
Chapter 7-My Perverted Yet Sweet and Smexy Mate
Chapter 8- Rogues and More Tears
Chapter 9-My Mate, Heart, and Soul
Chapter 10-She's Running and He's Following
Chapter 11-Damn Rogues
Chapter 12-Harsh and Unkown
Chapter 13- Unexpected
Chapter 14- Home
Chapter 15- Planning
Chapter 16- Taken
Chapter 17- Him
Chapter 18- Husband?!
Chapter 19- In the Dark
Chapter 20- Reunited
Chapter 21- Long Ride
Chapter 22- Damien's POV
Chapter 23- Sneaky Mate
For All of You Who Have Asked...
Chapter 24- Memories
Chapter 25- On the Plane
Chapter 26- Arrival
Chapter 27- The Warehouse
Chapter 28- This Bitch is Gonna Die
Chapter 29- Luna
Chapter 30- Guilt
Chapter 31- Mated
Chapter 32- Peaceful
Chapter 33- Misery
Long Time No See, Huh?
Epilogue

Chapter 6-Meeting the Alpha and... Frolic

66.7K 1.3K 76
By MeMyselfAndI123

:3 The song on the side is Lullaby by NickelBack. I was listening to it when I was writing the part where Cassie cut herself. Then I thought, 'Wow, this song really fits her situation. So please listen to the song because... it's seriously an exremely good song and I LOVE it. :]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie’s POV

                On Friday I refused to go out of the room, not to eat or anything. Jeremy came in a few times to check on me and Isabelle stayed with me until she had to go to school. She’s actually a really good person and a great friend but I’m in one of my depressed, non-social moods. The moods that only David and mom can pull me out of and make me feel better.

But seems they’re not here, it just kept getting worse until all I did was lay there, staring blankly at the wall, unmoving. The time passed slowly and with many attempts from Jeremy and, when she got home from school, Isabelle trying to get me to eat or get up, something.

                Now it’s ten o’clock and they’ve both let up for the night. I’m glad. I know it shouldn’t but seeing them worry about me made me feel bad and it reminded me of Mom and David; that just made my mood worse. I probably said ten words all day, if even that.

                I didn’t go to sleep, just sat there, absorbed in my thoughts all night. At around eight in the morning Jeremy came into my room, holding a plate of eggs and bacon and a glass of orange juice. He sat down by my legs on the bed and put the food on the side table. If I wasn’t really depressed right now I know my stomach would be growling and I would be ravenous but I don’t feel anything right now; just… numb.

                “Morning. Please eat,” he begged, his eyes sad and pleading. I gave him a sad look and shook my head. He sighed and ran a hand through his short hair. I instantly felt horrible and frowned. “You know, Damien is going to be here today and then you’ll probably get to go home.” When he said that name it sparked something inside me. Anna instantly woke up from her little nap, yipping and pacing around inside my head.

                When I didn’t say anything or move he sighed again and stood up, leaving the food here as he walked across the room and left. I still didn’t move, just laid there.

                Twelve o’clock. Damien will be here in two hours. That’s the first time I’ve called him anything other than Alpha, even in my head. My wolf apparently liked it because she purred. I shook my head; something is definitely up with her right now. I’ll get up to meet him when he gets here and then hopefully he’ll let me go home.

                One o’clock. Isabelle and Jeremy have been bugging me and telling me that I should get up so when he gets here I can meet him as soon as possible. I slowly uncurled from the position that I’ve been in for the past day and a half, standing up. You have no idea how stiff I am right now. No. Idea. But it’s my fault so I guess I shouldn’t be complaining.

                 Shuffling into the closet, I found a pair of grey skinny jeans, black converse, and a dark blue baggy sweatshirt. Going into the bathroom, I took a quick shower, dried and brushed my hair, and changed into the clothes. I left the shoes off. Then I went back into the room and curled up on the bed again, waiting for the Alpha to get here.

                It’s about ten minutes till-my door slammed open and I jumped a foot in the air, my eyes going wide. I looked over to see an extremely tall, handsome guy standing in the doorway, staring at me with beautiful, hypnotizing grey eyes that pierced into my soft hazel ones. Anna instantly started howling and yipping, jumping around crazily. He has silky-looking black hair with a few strands hanging down in his eyes. The tight white button-up shirt that he wore made it easy for me to see the outline of his perfect eight pack; the rest of his arms were bare, letting me clearly see the muscle there as well. He wore a pair of black slacks and shiny dress shoes. He must have been at a meeting or something formal before he came back.

                I barely had time to register all of this before he was towering over me, pulling me up and holding me tightly against his chest. Anna kept jumping around and howling. ‘What the hell?!’ I asked her.

                ‘He’s our mate!’ She replied, making my jaw drop slightly and my eyes widen. My mate is an Alpha; the most powerful Alpha in the United States?!

                “Mine,” he growled sexily, right beside my ear as he nuzzled my neck. Running his nose along the skin on my neck, he inhaled deeply, breathing in my scent. His intoxicating scent surrounded me, making me feel comforted and safe, loved. As soon as I regained control over my body I tried to pull away, feeling my heart ache as I did this.

                No! I can’t do this… we can’t be together! He’ll get hurt! I had to use every ounce of self-control in my body to keep myself from melting in his arms. He growled and held me closer. There’s no space between our bodies now; every inch of his body pressed against mine and I inhaled sharply at the feelings that ignited in me. My wolf kept purring in pleasure and I’m sure his is too.

                “Damien… we can’t… I-“he groaned and tightened his arms around me.

                “Say my name again,” he said, his deep, melodic voice husky. A shiver raced down my spine and Anna started whining, wanting to come out. I held her back and tried to control my emotions. I took a deep breath, my heart shattering at what I’m about to do. I kept my eyes on the wall that I could just barely see over his shoulder. Seriously; he’s like 6’4 and I’m 5’5.

                I took all of the anger that I have for myself and pushed it to the surface, making my face stony and emotionless; my eyes burned with my warring emotions. I pushed against his chest but he didn’t budge.

                “We can’t be together. Let me go, please.” I said, my voice like steel. As soon as the words left my mouth I wanted to take them back, but I can’t. Feeling him stiffen, I clenched my jaw and bit my tongue against the words that I really want to say. That I want to be with him, to stay in his arms forever and be happy.

                He pulled back and tried to meet my eyes but I avoided his stare. It was silent for a while before he reached up with one hand and gripped my chin, turning my head so I have to look at him. I still didn’t meet his gaze, staring at his forehead instead.

                “Cassie.” As soon as he said my name I couldn’t resist any longer, my eyes snapping to his. He stared at me, his stormy grey eyes searching, looking for answers that I won’t, can’t, give to him. “You are mine.” Once he said that, I didn’t even have time to react before his warm, soft lips were on mine, sending heat and tingles throughout my body.

                I finally lost the last shred of control that I had been hanging on to and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as I kissed him back. If he wasn’t holding me up I would have melted into a puddle at his feet by now. Somehow we ended up on the bed, me on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist. He kept his weight off of me but every inch of his body pressed against mine. His hands moved up from my waist, running along my sides and back down, over and over.

                By now my body was burning from his touch, the room feeling like it suddenly got a hundred degrees hotter. His tongue ran along my lower lip but I denied him entrance, grinning to myself. He growled, frustrated, and lightly bit my bottom lip. I gasped and he took the opportunity, slipping his tongue in my mouth.

                Tangling my hands in his soft hair, I tried to pull him closer but that’s literally impossible by this point. So instead I settled for tugging on it gently, making him moan into my mouth. This feels so… right. I know that I’ll regret this later but right now I can’t think of anything other than him, his hands, and his full, soft, warms lips on mine. Yeah, call me a perv all you want, I don’t care because it’s true… and right now, I’m proud to admit it.

                He finally broke the very heated kiss, both of us breathing heavily as he continued to kiss down my neck. I tilted my head, giving him better access and tugging on his hair again. Suddenly our heated moment was broken when there was a knock on the door. It felt like a bucket of freezing cold water was dumped over my head and I pulled back, trying to get out of his arms. I’m not kidding when I say it almost killed me to do this. It feels like I’m being ripped in half and technically, I am.

                Damien braided one of his hands in my hair, the other one still holding me tightly against him. Staring into my eyes; his started to dim as he calmed down. He slowly leaned in and gave me one last soft kiss, his lips moving gently against mine. Standing up, he pulled me up with him and I pulled out of his arms, running my fingers through my hair.

                When I moved a few feet away from him, my body suddenly felt like it was on fire. The pain was so intense that it made me collapse on the ground, gasping and shaking. Closing my eyes and biting my lip, I held back the screams that so desperately wanted to escape. I curled up in a ball, praying that the pain would go away.

                Strong arms came around my waist and pulled me off the floor gently cradling me to something warm. The pain instantly eased and I slowly opened my eyes, only to meet the worried grey one’s that belong to my mate. Damien stared down at me with concern, cradling me closely to his chest and brushing the bangs out of my eyes.

                This can only mean one thing. Mom told me about it. When a female meets her mate, she can’t be away from him for an entire week or she’ll be in so much pain that she can’t move or think. Normally during that week, she and her mate will complete the mating process.

                I’m in heat. One word… Frolic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Uh ohhhh... xD Oh yeah and the frolic thing... well, there's a funny story behind it that involves two of  my closest and awesomest friends in the world, both of which read books on Wattpad. Their names on here are Miami81 and unforgiven13. Fan them and you will automatically be awesome! I would tell you the story but it's kind of a long one and I don't think anyone reads these notes anyway but I still write them because I'm awesome and cuz I CAN.... Hehe, sorry.

      Anyway, so if you want to hear, or I guess  I should say read, the story... I guess either leave a comment saying that on this chapter or message me and I'll tell you. :3 Please, please, PLEASE read Miami81's story called Maybe. It's REEEEALLY good and she deserves to have people read her books because they are really good. My other friend that I mentioned up der, unforgiven13, doesn't write books but she SHOULD.... Haha. She has some really AWESOME ideas but she doesn't know how to word them.... that's what she told me when I asked her about two months ago why she hasn't posted anything on here...

     I'm sorry for boring you and having a long speech here and if you've made it this far, you're awesome and are welcome to join our weird little world.... xD Please tell me what you think and if I should continue with this book! :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
2.3K 80 16
Carl Damien, a powerful and fierce- looking alpha of Moon Stone Pack. Everyone in the pack depended on him, they make demands of him, expecting him t...
6.5K 151 25
Layla Michaelson is a beautiful strong girl, she loves boxing and trains everyday to be strong, she also never shows weakness. All the while she is...
744K 19.2K 39
Tomorrow is the day Abby's twin brother Aiden finds his mate. Abby has always been jealous of her brother because of his wolf genes. He's the school'...