Prove them wrong

By bubbly_writter

♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. H... More

- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -
- 𝟷 -
- 𝟸 -
- 𝟹 -
- 𝟺 -
- 𝟻 -
- 𝟼 -
- 𝟽 -
- 𝟾 -
- 𝟿 -
- 𝟷𝟶 -
- 𝟷𝟷 -
- 𝟷𝟸 -
- 𝟷𝟺 -
- 𝟷𝟻 -
- 𝟷𝟼 -
- 𝟷𝟽 -
- 𝟷𝟾 -
- 𝟷𝟿 -
- 𝟸𝟶 -
-𝟸𝟷-
- 𝟸𝟸 -
- 𝟸𝟹 -
- 𝟸𝟺 -
- 𝟸𝟻 -
- 𝟸𝟼 -
- 𝟸𝟽 -
- 𝟸𝟾 -
- 𝟸𝟿 -
- 𝟹𝟶 -
- 𝟹𝟷 -
- 𝟹𝟸 -
- 𝟹𝟹 -
- 𝟹𝟺 -
- 𝟹𝟻 -
- 𝟹𝟼 -
- 𝟹𝟽 -
- 𝟹𝟾 -
- 𝟹𝟿 -
- 𝟺𝟶 -
- 𝟺𝟷 -
- 𝟺𝟸 -
- 𝟺𝟹 -
- 𝟺𝟺 -
- 𝟺𝟻 -
- 𝟺𝟼 -
- 𝟺𝟽 -
- 𝟺𝟾 -
- 𝟺𝟿 -
- 𝟻𝟶 -
- 𝟻𝟷-
- 𝟻𝟸 -
- 𝟻𝟹 -
- 𝟻𝟺 -
- 𝟻𝟻 -
- 𝟻𝟼 -
- 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

- 𝟷𝟹 -

3.2K 86 48
By bubbly_writter

Katsuki had just arrived to UA and was waiting at the front gates for our little cinnamon roll. He finally sees the black car where Izuku came running out soon followed by his two guardians.

"Good morning Kacchan!" Izuku waves running to his boyfriend.
"Hey Zuku" He smirks opening his arms for a hug. They always arrived before everyone so there was no one else. "Ready for today?" He asks moving a strand of hair back.
"I guess.." He mumbles nuzzling in his clavicle.

Aizawa and Mic were watching from afar with small smiles.
"To say that's the same Bakugo that we teach.." Aizawa says in a long sigh making the other laugh.
"But he's all sweet for our little prodigy." Mic chuckles looking at the young lovers.
"I didn't even have time to warn him about loud blonds-" Aizawa grumbles shoving his hands in his pockets.
"But I'm a loud blond!" Mic says with puppy eyes.
"Exactly my point." He smirks walking to the entrance soon followed by his husband that was whining like a three year old.

They join the two who were talking about the field trip they had today at the USJ.
"Don't worry Izuku, I made sure to double the security." The black haired man says holding on to Izuku's shoulder.
"Yeah.. Thanks.." He mumbles with a small smile that broke everyone's heart, Izuku wasn't the type to get bad feelings over things, that definitely had risen everyone's guard.

"Now, go to class I'll be there soon." The black haired teacher taps his head before walking off.
"See you later!" Mic grins running off leaving the two alone.

Katsuki looked around before taking Izuku's hand as they walk inside. No one talked really, it was peaceful and comfortable- well until Izuku had a bubble.
"Kacchan! We're going to meet pro hero thirteen!" He says coming to a realization making the other scoff.
"Almost forgot how much of a fanboy you are." He teases pushing him with his shoulder playfully.
"Am not! I just enjoy the hard work heroes put in their work and I like to show them how much it's appreciated and that they are also a huge source of inspiration." He corrects him making Katsuki laugh.
"Fanboy AND a Nerd." He smirks and Izuku looks away with a pout.

Katsuki laughs pulling on his hand slightly pulling him close enough to kiss his temple. "Don't be mad, you're my favourite of both." He smirks seeing the freckled boy pass to a bright red colour.
They turn to get in the empty classroom where they go to their desks and the blond turns to face Izuku.
"You better not do anything stupid if something does happen, understood?" Katsuki says with a scold.
"I'm not dumb.. I won't do anything that could hurt me or others." He chuckles leaving a sceptical Katsuki who was concern of how today will turn out..

᯽᯽᯽

They had arrived at the faculty and Izuku was fidgeting with his fingers walking behind everyone. He didn't understand why they didn't cancel anything, like this was a joke, they raised the security around but no one in the students were warned.
Katsuki noticed the nervous behaviours of Deku. He slowed down his pace, now standing next to Izuku. The viridian boy didn't notice anything lost too far in his thoughts.

"Deku." Katsuki says finally catching the other's attention and he kisses him by surprise.
"W-w-what was t-that for!?" Izuku asks flustered making Katsuki scoff.
"So you think of something else, you're thinking too much. You're smart, you'll adapt no matter how this turns out." He tries to reassure his boyfriend who nodded stil flustered.

They walked behind everyone until they entered the faculty. Izuku looks at Aizawa, trying to see if he was not the only one with the weird feeling.

"Thirteen, bring the kids out. Now." He says firmly a portal appearing on the other side. Izuku recognized it immediately and he looks at thirteen who was trying to bring everyone out but he couldn't move, not one single muscle.

"Deku move." Katsuki says but still nothing. He was going to go when a portal appeared under Izuku who fell in. "DEKU!" Katsuki yells in distress getting the attention of the teachers as the cloud of mist disappeared once again. Aizawa felt panic, he ran to Katsuki who was looking everywhere for a sign of his Nerd but nothing.

Their search couldn't go any further because a group of men started running out of a portal. It was pure chaos they were running to the teachers and students.
"THIRTEEN KIDS OUT! NOW!" Aizawa yells but an other portal appeared with a man made in dark mist, the same type that the portal was made of.

"No one is going anywhere. You'll do everything we ask you too or the kid gets it." He says neutrally pointing to the other side of the arena where Izuku was being held by the neck by the blue haired male who had a huge monster next to him.

"Aizawa?" Thirteen asks, she didn't know wether to make the other kids escape or not. Aizawa was staring at his son who was calm but he notices that he was taping his fingers in a certain rythme. Morse code. He understood quickly and he looked at him wide eyed.

Make them leave, they still need me to get to All Might, they won't kill me yet.

"Thirteen, leave with the kids." Aizawa says under his breath looking at his son with utter confusion. "NOW!" He yells realizing they weren't moving.

"What the hell!?" Katsuki yells to the black haired teacher who looked at Katsuki for half a second showing all the fear he was living at the moment.

"Bakugo, we have to trust Izuku on this." He says under his breath.

Izuku was looking at the dark haired teacher scared to move a muscle.
"Did the cream work?" Izuku asks under his breath shocking the other who loosen the grip giving Izuku the time to pin him down.
"Seriously, did it work?" Izuku asks again this time with a hint of concern as he held the man down.
"See for yourself." He groans as Izuku let him go and get back up. Izuku took a step back and sat down on the ground. Izuku looked at the man with a small smile.

"That's awesome!" He claps his hands looking at the man's neck who indeed looked less crusty.

The vilain was looking at him with frustration. He felt like he was being made fun of.

"What's your quirk?" Shigaraki asks annoyed.
"Bold of you to assume that I have one!" He giggles making the other look at him wide eyed.
"Then how did you get in UA!?" He asks lost. The teachers were fighting the group of bandits which made it impossible to continue their way to save the boy.

"Long story, but I can't tell since technically you're a villain." He smiles at him.
"What do you mean 'technically'?" He asks taken aback.

"You're the leader but not the boss of whatever organization you're apart of." Izuku explains and the other frowns. "You are under someone else's control, that's why I say technically, because I don't know if that's what you really wish to do." He continues making the other mad. "So tell me, Tomura Shigaraki, what's your story?" He asks with a small compassionate smile.

"Stop talking!" He barks but Izuku doesn't lose the smile he was holding.
"No can do, I'm buying them time by talking." He explains.
"Why are you telling me!? What's wrong with you!?" He yells to the boy who tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm personally confused, I don't understand what you're doing, you want to make All Might fall, but why?" He asks confused.

"I don't know okay!?" He yells.

"He gives hope but takes it when he thinks that this person doesn't deserve hope." Izuku says making the other freeze. "That's why I lost some of my respect for him, when he told me I couldn't be a hero since I was quirkless. It hurt hearing it from the person that told that anyone could become a hero." Izuku explains looking at the other. "Why do you want to make him fall?" He repeats his question.

"I don't know.. I used to look up to him, when I was a kid. But hero society told me I couldn't be a hero since my quirk only caused destruction.. I was kicked out in the street when a man saved me. He raised me and we want to end hero society, we're starting with the top." He explains thoughtfully making Izuku hum.
"I see.. That's some excuse." Izuku yawns stretching his limbs and getting up.
"Excuse me?" He asks the boy getting furious by the boldness he had.

"I see why you want to do it, sort of, but there are other ways on passing your point. I have friends who are in the same boat as you. They decided to go against it and do everything to become heroes." He explains with a small smile. "To prove them wrong, that's what we're doing." Izuku says in a long sigh.

Izuku looks at the fight going on where more pros had join. They were trying to get to Midoriya but always ended up being held back. "So, your secret weapon is this guy, correct?" He asks pointing to the weird monster next to them. "He hasn't been moving so I'm guessing he's an actual puppet?" Izuku asks curiously.

"Why am I even talking to you!?" He almost yells in annoyance.
"I don't know, but I don't mind. You're interesting and your quirk is something that's intriguing. So I guess I'd like to understand you more." He shrugs his shoulders and he takes out something of his pocket and waits for him to take it.
"Why are you giving me a freaking pencil!?" He asks confused and irritated.

"Just take it with two fingers." Izuku smiles waiting for him to do so. When he does Izuku immediately let's go. "Now all fingers." Izuku orders looking at the object disintegrate.

Izuku takes mental notes. "You don't decide what you destroy, do you?" Izuku asks sadly and the other confirms with a nod. "It must be hard.." He mumbles looking at the other with sadness.

Shigaraki snapped he was losing time.
"Nomu.. Attack." He orders the monster who was set loose attacking the direction he pointed at.

"Where's the idiot?!" Shigaraki asks furiously looking around for any sign of All Might but nothing.

"If you're speaking of All Might, he's been there for a while, he's been waiting for you to lose your cool." Izuku explains and on cue the man jumps from higher up.

Izuku knew it was his cue, he had to move before Shigaraki and All Might fought because he'd be in the way. He looked around and the bandits were down, Aizawa ran to his son hugging him tightly.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt!? What the hell happen!?" The teacher had a million questions but he didn't even know where to start.

Izuku felt like everything was going in slow motion.
"I'm fine.. tho.. something isn't right.. Something is still off." He says looking around in utter confusion. Like he was being watched. "He works with someone.. He's following orders. Meaning they aren't alone." Izuku says trying to understand.

The student's face goes blank.
"Aizawa.. We have to evacuate." Izuku mumbles looking at the teacher in panic. "There's a bomb.." He looks at the teacher in panic. "And it's ticking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 30
Its been 10 years since class 1-A has graduated, and its their class reunion, Katsuki is still uncertain of going due to the fact he might see him, t...
1.3M 42.1K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
22.9K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
97.2K 4.1K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...