She Is A Queen Herself!

By appy_1633

The story is based on KKB, but is different from it.. . . . . . . . . Let's see how everything goes... More

Copyright Infringement
Introduction, Character Sketch & Promo
Mrs. Purab Khanna is back!!
The Bet..
Celebration..
Attack in Hotel..
Prachi In Trouble..
Trying to catch the culprit..
Rishi, Priyanka and Sidharth's Entry..
Character Sketch 2
Shahana's surprise and Alia/Rhea's Insult..
Boyfriend - Girlfriend??
Connection..??
Anniversary Party 1
ANNOUNCEMENT
Anniversary Party 2
Anniversary Party 3
Cover

Rejection..

906 57 11
By appy_1633

Hello all! Here's the next part. Hope so you all will like it.

A small change, please don't mind me.. Meera don't have any feelings for abhi. She is just a normal caretaker of Rhea since childhood.

*The chapter begins*

Hotel..,
Ranbir - Rhea side..,

Rhea smirked looking at Ranbir as he was looking as if he is in deep thoughts.., but little did she don't know that he was just trying to calm down his anger.., as he don't want anyone to see this side of his..

Rhea: what happened Ranbir? There's logic in my talk and words, isn't it?

Ranbir turned to her and glared her angrily making her scare for a moment and she gulped her saliva seeing him so angry. .

Ranbir, shouts grabbing her arm: what logic? Huh.. What logic? Nonsense.. Your talks are nothing but just utter nonsense.., stupid girl.., (jerks her away) dimag hai ya nahi Rhea? How can you think so low about anyone, let that person be your friend or foe.., listen to me very much clearly Rhea mehra.., I'm neither a friend of prachi nor an enemy.., but I'm not going to do this.., understood.., and secondly.., I'm taking my proposal back.., I just freaking don't want you to be my girlfriend..

Rhea looked at him stunned. She was highly shocked with what he said in end.. She stumbled back. .

Never in his wildest dream, Ranbir ever thought that the girl who is his best friend since childhood, have such a low thinking or can fall so low. And that too for what? To please her so called ego.. How cruel of her!

While on the other side, Rhea was bemused. She never and can't even imagine that there will be someone who will deny her, the Rhea mehra.. The overconfident and supermodel girl.. Atleast that's what she thinks of herself.

Rhea recalled how few days ago, a boy proposed her and how she denied his love, just because he didn't have a car.. She said that if he can't even afford a car then how will he manage to afford her expenses? However the boy tried his best to convince her that he would do his best to keep happy.., but got nothing but only insult in return..

And see what destiny did with Rhea.., the most handsome, heartthrob and dashing boy of the college, rejected her.. She felt as if someone hit her ego with a huge hammar

Gathering up herself.., she began to speek..

Rhea: ra-ranbir.., what are you doing? Why? I-I.., I'm Rhea.. Rhea mehra.., you-you can't do this to me.., no.., and that too for whom?That nasty prachi? Ok.. Ok.. If you don't wanna do it.. Then fine.., cool.., don't do.., but.., why are you breaking up with me?

Ranbir: that's because of your deeds Ms. Rhea Mehra.., although I'm a playboy.., but you and the entire college very well knows that i never do any such things.., I can't even think of doing such heinous crime, let alone implementing on it.., sorry Rhea.., but I'm not gonna do any such thing.., nor I want you to be my girlfriend anymore..

He was about to go but she stopped him.

Rhea: no.., no.. Ranbir.., you-you can't do this to me.., just.. Just listen to me once

Ranbir: no! No means no Rhea.. I'm done with you.., bye..

He left from there while she cries. Her eyes becomes red in anger and her hate for prachi increased ten folds..

Rhea, thinks: just wait prachi.., tumne mujhe rulaya hai na.., now see what I'll do with you.., kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi rahogi..,

She wipes her tears..

Rhea called someone and tells the plan. Hanging the call.., she smirks

********************************
Hotel..,

Disha - Purab side..,

Disha: what do you mean to say? And aryan.. You.. You are really adopted?

Aryan: yes.. Actually when I was 5 years.., at that time dad found me and he adopted me.., I don't remember anything before that.., and dad told me all this a few months ago, as he felt I'm enough mature to know the truth.. But..

Alia, abhi and raj were shocked to know that purab himself told Aryan everything. This was the last string to keep purab away from disha and it got ruined..

Alia glared purab angrily..

Disha: but what?

Aryan: I don't know where.., but I guess I have seen you somewhere..

He scratches his hair to remember but couldn't while purab grew tensed..

Purab: a.. Are Aryan.., don't think much.., she.. She is a media tycoon.., so you might have seen her on TV..

Aryan: no dad.., not on TV.., somewhere else.., but where

Purab: why to think so much.., leave it na..

Disha, suspicious: wait.., what are you hiding?

Purab, taken aback and fumble: wha.. What do you mean? I-I.. I'm not hiding any-anything..

Disha: your fumbles speak otherwise Mr.

Purab frowns at her..

Aryan, remembers and speaks in flow: yes.. I remember.. Dad in your bathroom drawer.. There's her alot of pictures.. I saw it once when I used your washroom... Yes.. I got it

Purab face palmed himself being embarrassed while disha presses her lips to control her smile..

Mitali chuckle lightly while Alia was hell angry. Aryan realizes what he said..

Disha: anyways.. What you wanted to say purab?

Purab: yeah.. Woh.. Whatever happened that day was not what it looked like.. Actually-

Disha, interrupting him: actually.., it was a stupid plan of this idiot Alia Mehra.., i know that since few years now..

Purab and the others who knew the truth were shocked.. Purab looked at her with open mouth..

Purab: how.. How do you know

Disha: all thanks to sid.., he had so much faith in you that he himself digged the past and told me the truth..

Taiji: means you knew that purab was innocent....,

Abhi: then why didn't you came back

Alia was angry but thought to insult disha, thinking that she will be quite as she used to be in past..

Alia: must have been busy with someone at some private places..

Alia smirked at her while disha, purab and Aryan grew angry.. Disha stared her angrily..

Holding alia's hand, disha dragged Alia from there to a nearby bed room and pushed her inside.. Others too came there

Alia: what the hell dish-

She was interrupted by a sharp pain that shot at her right cheek and she looked up at disha who had slapped her hard..

Raj, shouts: how dare you disha!!

Disha slapped him too while this came as another shocker for everyone present over there..

The two of them looked at her in shock and with their hands on cheek

Abhi: disha.. What are you doing??

Disha, angrily: chup!! Bilkul chup!! When this Alia was pointing on my character at that time you were silent na.., so now also be quite.., don't you dare to open your mouth.. Or else you don't know me.., my sid had changed me alot.. And that too for good.. Unlike your sister.., pehle bhi dusro ke pati par dore dalti thi.., aur aaj bhi wahi karti hai..

Abhi looked at her being stunned..

Purab: who is this sid?

Disha, chuckles: see alia.., just because of you.., ek baap apne bete ke baare main nahi janta..

Purab, shocked: means.. Means.. Sid.. Is.. My-my su.. Sunny..

Disha, nods: yes.. Sid.. I mean., sidharth Khanna.. Thats what his name is now.., you know what purab.., he had so much faith in you that you can never cheat on me.., but still he had one complaint.. And that is. .,why you never came to take us back??

Abhi, frowns: what do you mean by why didn't he came? You knew that purab was innocent yet you didn't came back and kept him away from his son.., you are at fault..

Aryan, claps: great chief.. Great.. Incredible.. What a person you are.., you know what.., you have always been a role model and an idol for both me and Ranbir.., but looks like it was nothing but just a mirage of yours.., if disha aunty didn't came back then there must be a reason na?? And why didn't dad went to see her and his son.. Huh? Dad?

He questioned his father at the end who looked down..

Disha: don't look down purab.., I have my answer ready.., but after that you have to tell your justification too.., understood..

Purab nods at her..

Disha, takes a deep breath: when sid.. I mean.., when sunny got to know that you were innocent.., he was happy.., very happy. . , but he also got to know about Aryan being your son.., he concluded that you have moved on in your life and you are very much happy with your new family..., forgetting about us.., he-he.. Began to hate you since then..

Purab felt guilty but he knew he couldn't go back at that moment.. He looked down with tears while disha wipes the tears that have slipped from her eyes unknowingly..

Aryan: tha-that means.. It's.. It's all happening because.. Because of me??

Disha looked at him angrily while purab too looked at him..

Disha, showing her palm: yeh hath dikh raha hai na.., I'll slap you just like I did with these two idiots (points at Alia and raj who frowns hearing idiot) i won't mind repeating that understood.., you aren't at fault.. This Alia is responsible for whatever happened.., got that..

Aryan gulped and nodded at her and turned to his father and slowly whispered but unluckily others heard it..

Aryan, to purab: dad.. She is too dangerous.. (Smiles sheepishly at disha, while purab chuckles only to get a glare from disha)

Disha: I heard that..

He bite his tongue while disha pulled his cheeks.. And smiled. Purab smiled seeing them..

Disha: now purab.., will you tell me..

Purab nods at her..

********************************

Otherside in the hotel..,

Ranbir was searching for Aryan all around in the hall..

Ranbir: kaha hai yaar ye Aryan..,

He called his friend but Aryan didn't picked the call.. So he signed and call another friend..

Ranbir, on call: kaha hai yrr tu? Come fast na.. And yeah.. Get my thing as well.., aree.., (whispers keeping hand on phone) beer.. Beer.., get it soon.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Okay.. Bye..

He hung up the call and his eyes went on the entrance from where two girls entered, dressed up heavenly in the golden wear.

They were Prachi and shahana. Ranbir felt his eyes being stuck on prachi as she came more inside the hall in the golden suit..

Both the girls have wored simple yet elegant suit and have left the hair open with long earings adorned their ears with simple necklace in neck.. And face was covered with mask.

[ Prachi - Shahana ]

Shahana saw Ranbir looking at them and waved at him, which helped him to get back from his dreamy world. He too waved at him and approached the girls..

Ranbir: hi girls..

Prachi: hello to you too..

Shahana: hey Ranbir.., sorry for being late..

Ranbir: no.. That's completely fine.. The cake cutting is still left.. But, why these masks?

Prachi: woh actually, we both caught cold.. So that's why

Ranbir: same time?

Shahana: yeah.. Since we shared a same room so it got transmitted.

He nodded. But then the girls noticed Aryan to be missing from there.., as he and Ranbir have always been together..

Prachi: where's Aryan? Mostly you guys are always together, don't you?

Ranbir: yeah.. He must be around..

They nodded and then Ranbir spotted his friend calling him so he excuse himself from the girls..

********************************

A man came outside the hotel, dressed as a waiter and entered inside.

He looked for the person for whom he is there and smirked as he found her.

The girl in question too saw him and texted him to wait for the correct time and to go in the kitchen.

Nodding at her, the man went from there.

********************************

Cab..,

Pragya was in her cab and just like her daughter, she too was stuck in traffic.

Pragya: the traffic of this city! Hell! I wonder if, I'll be able to reach there on time Or not.., prachi needs the file urgently

She looked on worriedly

The driver saw the traffic getting clear and told the same to pragya.

Pragya: thank god! Bhaiya.., now please drive as fast as you can. I can't be more late..

The driver increased the speed..

********************************

Hotel..,

Disha - Purab side..,

Disha: I'm waiting purab.., speak up now..

Purab: disha woh.. (He gets silent)

Aryan: dad.. What's wrong with you! Why are you dragging it?

Abhi: enough! Aryan you are still a kid, go out we elders will deal with it..

Purab: Aryan won't go anywhere. He is also my son and he have the right to know..

Disha: he will know it when you will speak.. So start now..

Purab was about to say when her phone rang again.. Making him frown..

Disha: here you go.., your son again..

She picked up the call and kept it on speaker

Disha: now what are you searching for?

Sid: my tie mom.., I'm getting late for the party.. Where's it?

Disha: in your cupboard idiot, second drawer. Like father like son.., you know what.., I seriously need to get a wife for you so that you stop eating my brain

Sid: mom! I'm not interested in getting married so soon.., and please..., don't compare me with that so called husband of yours okay..

Purab felt hurt..

Disha: enough Sid.. You don't know the truth yet..

Sid: so he succeeded in making you manipulate in his extra sugar coated words, great! Look mom.., I have myself seen him happily enjoying with his son.., so please..

Disha: and that son is adopted

Sid, shocked: what!

Disha: yes.. Talk to your father now..

She passed the phone to purab

Purab, emotional: su.. Sunny..

Sid: don't.. That's not my name. I'm sidharth khanna. Better call me that..., And Mr. Dad.., if you didn't did anything then why didn't you ever came back to us?... According to that bitch Alia Mehra.., my mom was always a middle class, isn't it? Then how will we know about you.. Why you never came to us..?

Disha: enough Sid! You are getting late for party na.., go there. I and your dad are talking on this thing only.., will talk tomorrow..,

Sid: fine.. I'm going.., and you Mr. Dad.., don't stick to my mom..., I don't want another sibling

Purab wide his eyes, and others too..

Disha: sid I'm gonna beat you up now.. Just hung up the call.. And yeah.. Take radha too

Purab and others looked on confused hearing about a new name..

Sid: mom please na.. I don't wanna take her

Disha, sternly: if you are not taking her then you aren't going anywhere..

Sid, greeting his teeth: fine.. I'll take her..

Disha: send me the pics..

Sid, frowned: fine.. I'll do that too.. And you know what.. I hate you for this..

Disha: love you too baby...

Sid, smiled: love you more mumma.. Bye.. And Mr. Dad.., take care of my mother till the time she is there.. I hope I can atleast expect this from you..

He hung up while disha signed..

Purab: who is radha??..

Disha realised that she just took the name and looked here and there nervously..

Disha: woh.. Woh..

Purab: sunny isn't married.., then who is this girl?

Aryan, excitedly: do I have a sister named radha?

Disha closed her eyes listening him.. While alia smirked

Alia: ofc.. Ho sakta hai.., after all she is disha yr.., might have trapped someone else.

Disha and purab along with aryan looked at her angrily. Before anyone could say anything, purab spoke..

Purab: if disha's slap was not enough then let me do the honor too..

Alia frowned and grew angry

Abhi, angrily: purab

Purab: shut up.., disha you say..

Disha: ra.. Radha.. Is my younger daughter

Purab stumbled listening her..

___________________________________________

Pragya is on the way to the hotel, will she meet abhi?

Will sidharth uff sunny ever forgive purab?

What could be the reason that purab never returned back to his family or searched for them?

Will purab suspect disha about radha?

"Disha's pain
Rhea's plan
Pragya to reach hotel
Radha's birth secret
Alia's great deeds"

Stay tuned..
Keep reading..
Thankyou..
Bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...
29.6K 1.6K 36
This story is about how ishqaan get's seprated with kartik Lots of drama emotion's romance love Is been shown .. Do read my story ..... It's just m...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
27.8K 1.4K 31
It's my new story based on my one and only favourite couple #pranbir It's a total different story which is not related to kkb It's completely my im...