๐’๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐š๐ฅ โœญ TM...

Von mazewriterrr

Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she do... Mehr

Information (Author)
Characters
1 - First Impressions
2 - "The Lizard And The Mean Hoe"
3 - Bonfire
4 - Morning
5 - Working
6 - Clothes
7 - Touch
8 - Anger
9 - Weapon Room
10 - Drama
11 - Statements
12 - Apology
13 - "Newt shucker"
14 - The Pit
15 - Training
16 - WICKED โœญ
17 - Gathering
18 - The Boys โœญ
19 - Saver
20 - Three Rules
21 - Bet
22 - Sunrise
23 - Maze
24 - Minho โœญ
25 - Caught In The Middle
26 - Hut
27 - Banishment
28 - The Boys โœญ
29 - Map Room
30 - Hidden Talent
31 - The Boys โœญ
32 - The Boys โœญ
33 - Memories
34 - The Spy
35 - Waking Up
36 - Limp
37 - Games
38 - Bruised, Burned, and Barked
39 - Lovebirds
40 - The Boys โœญ
41 - Interrupted
42 - The Boys โœญ
43 - Note
44 - Points
45 - Choosing
46 - The Task
47 - Awful And Afraid
48 - Words
49 - "I Wasn't Staring At Your Lips"
50 - WICKED โœญ
51 - Little Man
53 - The Boys โœญ
54 - Arguing
55 - Last Warning
56 - Beetle Blade
57 - Greenie Day
58 - "Oh, God."
59 - Stung
60 - Rain
61 - Night
62 - Another One
63 - Griever Pancake
64 - Girls Are Awesome
65 - Jealous
66 - Blades
67 - Attack
68 - Plan
69 - Escape
70 - Broken Promises
SEQUEL

52 - Dreams.. Hopefully

2.3K 83 146
Von mazewriterrr

Before I left into the maze, I sneaked into the Med Hut. The consequence could never happen. To my luck, neither of the Med-Jacks was there. They weren't even awake yet, it was such an early hour that only the Runners and a crazy kid like Chuck, who missed the opportunity to sleep in, were awake.

Quietly I opened a drawer and grabbed one single band-aid out of there and put it in my pocket. Satisfied I walked out of the Med Hut again. The task was done. They never said how much I was supposed to steal, so one band-aid was fine, right? I thought, at least..

The minute after I walked out of the Med Hut, I felt my legs get weak, and sadly not because I saw Newt or Minho shirtless.

I succeeded the task! I argued in my mind.

Not well enough. Think straight. You're a spy. You're not supposed to steal just one single band-aid.

Then you should've been more shucking specific!
I was angry. Angry for them literally trapping me.

Go to your hut, now.

I sighed and just obeyed, my legs getting heavier by the second, as I walked through peanut butter. What are you doing to me?

Be lucky we won't give you the consequence.

Are you getting an attitude now too? I scoffed.

The voice ignored my comment. Lie down, it ordered when I arrived in the hut. But before I could even get comfortable in the bed, I fell into a black abyss.

~

I felt everything around me. The smell, everything I touched, temperature, sight.. it was all there. It must be real, I realized. It had to be.

Just then I noticed where I was. The maze. It was dark. Night. A cold breeze blew my hair away, leaving me shivering.

"No one's ever survived in the maze." An unfamiliar voice echoed through the walls.

Well, crap, I thought as I spun around, searching for whoever spoke.

"I'm here." The voice spoke annoyingly long.

I twisted and turned, but never found the woman speaking. Her voice was unrealistic. Robotic. I felt the fear form in me. The fear of knowing something was about to happen.

"Come and get me." She giggled.

I started walking, speeding up my pace every second. The further I went into the cold, dark maze, the scarier it was. It made me afraid.

"Boo!" A white, cloud of steam flew past me. Confused I stared at it, thinking about how weird everything was.

"You better start running, Jane.." She said my name so unnecessarily long, that I balled my fist in anger. "He's right there, Jane. Around the corner, Jane."

"Stop saying my name!" I yelled to the strange voice.

"I'm sorry, spy. But if you're not going to run, let's take a look, spy. He's around the corner.. waiting for you, spy."

"Stop calling me that!" I hated the word spy. It was stupid and awful. This whole thing was scary.

"Around the corner..."

My breathing hitched when I heard the familiar sound of metal hitting the ground repeatedly. A Griever. Awesome.

A buzzing noise that came out of the Griever's mouth, made me realize I had to start running, so I did. As fast as I could. The sound of my feet hitting the ground over and over again, made me crazy. Soon my breaths were getting raspy and quicker than usual.

"This way, Shebean.." The robotic woman said from my left. She seemed to be invisible or something, because it sounded like she ran right next to me, but wasn't seeable.

"To the left, love..." The voice was on my left now.

"Keep running, Janey..."

I let out a scream of frustration at hearing all the nicknames. No one could call me those nicknames except for Minho, Newt, and Chuck.

"He's coming closer..." The woman again. "Go on... hide in the corner."

Eventually, I obeyed and ran into a tight space I recognized as the one Minho and I almost kissed once. My heart pounded in my chest by being at the place again, especially when a figure appeared in front of me,

It was Minho, but not the real one. I could look through his skin, like he was a ghost. Grey smoke came off of his body as he grabbed my waist.

"You're not real." I breathed out, frightened as hell. Minho twitched into anger.

"Wouldn't say that if I was you.." Minho's face turned into someone's else his face. It just faded away and turned into a whole other person.

"Hey, my dear."

Dave. Shucking Dave stood in front of me, his face just inches away from mine.

I screamed out when I saw the black liquid dropping from his mouth, the weird, rotten skin on his cheeks, and the horrible smell coming off him. He looked even worse than before he got banished and I knew I would get nightmares after.

"Come on!" He took my hand and lead me through the maze. "This is beautiful, isn't it?"

I froze right in my place. It was so creepy, but so realistic. "There's a Griever," I whispered.

"Haha!" Dave laughed out loud, his annoying tone echoing through the walls. "He's gone, my dear. It's just you and me."

I stared at Dave in disgust. "Help!" I shouted to literally anyone.

"There's no need to yell, my dear." Dave pulled me even closer to his stinking body, which made me scrunch my nose.

"I'm not your dear!" I screamed just for Dave to vanish into the air again.

"Jane!"

"Love!"

"Shebean!"

"Greenie!"

The nicknames made my mind spin, the world getting blurry. "Stay awake..." The woman ordered. "Don't let them fool you..."

"Jane, you gotta turn left!"

"To the right!"

"Don't look back!"

"Come on, start running!"

A dark shadow covered me, which caused me to look up, shaking from fear. A giant Griever was above me, slowly climbing closer to me. I screamed and started running away, but the Griever was right on my heels.

"You gotta give up..."

"It's worth nothing, you'll die anyways!"

"You're a spy! A betrayer!"

The voice made me so upset, that I just stop running. I screamed once again, my opened wide eyes staring at the Griever who came near me, running with its mouth wide open. I squeezed my eyes shut and felt a cold damp going over me. Did the Griever get me? Eat me?

But when I opened my eyes, the only thing I saw was smoke. The Griever disappeared too. The smoke filled with dust entered my nose, causing me to cough lightly and almost suffocate.
How is that even possible?

"Jane, help! I'm stuck!" The familiar accent shook me out of my thoughts. He sounded scared and hurt, like he was in pain, which got me worrying immediately.

Newt's voice made me panic even worse.
"Where are you?"

There was no reply, just grunts and yells coming from everywhere. "Newt! Where?"

"Above... you..."

Slowly I looked up, blinking a few times before the smoke completely disappeared out of my sight. A tall wall was in front of me, covered with a thick layer of ivy. Then I noticed a boy dangling in the ivy, his leg in a weird position. The wrong position.

"Newt!" I screamed full of hurt at seeing him like that, tears streaming down from both of our faces. I was shocked by the position his leg was in. It looked awful.
Is this how it really happened? I wondered.

"Come on, Jane... go get him..." The mysterious woman ordered.

"Jane, help!" Newt added, sobbing loudly,

My heart broke into pieces as I started climbing. "Hold on, Newt!"

The ivy burned in my skin when I almost slipped, but I kept going. Newt had to be saved. I couldn't let him die.
"Almost there," I grunted and wanted to grab Newt's hand, but he did something else.

He ripped some of the ivy off the wall. The ivy I held onto. I screamed loudly when I fell toward the ground, which soon turned into a dark abyss. I gasped for air once I realized I didn't hit the hard ground, but kept falling forever. My stomach felt weird, the opposite of nice butterflies and I wondered if I had ever been more scared than at that point.

It was pitch black, freezing cold, and most of all, scary. Then the voices were around me again.. all speaking through each other.

"You think we're free out there?"

"A lot of good people died getting us this far."

"I'm saying I want you to understand."

"Maybe you should start doing things a little different!"

"I'm gonna kill Ava Paige."

"Everything is going to change."

"You just killed yourself."

"I need you to come back."

"WICKED is good."

WICKED. I remembered that. It was written on the walls! Was it a clue?

"I belong to the maze."

"Please, Tommy.. please."

"All you have to do is come back."

"But whatever it is, we need more of it."

"He didn't just see it."

"It's a trade secret."

"I think she's dead.."

"You're already scared."

"... you can save Newt."

"But maybe if you can find a way out you can give it to them for me."

"That's the catch, isn't it?"

"There's still time."

I screamed, all my fear, pain, and confusion formed in it. I kept on falling and falling, never knowing when it would stop as the weird phrases kept repeating in my head.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.4K 335 30
Newt X fem. Reader TW!!!: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts and rape/attempted rape All around violence Horrible description of story: You're...
1.1M 26.8K 48
"I thought being trapped inside four stone walls would slowly drive me insane- then you came into the picture." Just like the rest of the gladers, Y...
38.5K 715 28
Teresa wasn't the first girl in the Glade. Just the first that survived. Ayla Meyer. Subject A13. "The Wild Card" 16-year-old Ayla arrived in the Maz...
3.8K 142 45
Alisha is the first girl who gets sent into a maze. FULL OF BOYS. That's why she doesn't trust anyone except Chuck, Newt, Winston, and kind of Minho...