༺ღ༒ Murder's Log ༒ღ༻ (Henry C...

By disgruntledwriter000

Trigger Warning: There will be smut, gore, murder,suicide, and many more triggering things there will be a wa... More

༺ღ༒ Prologue ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 001 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 002 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 003 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 004 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 005 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 006 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 007 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 008 ༒ღ༻
༺ღ༒ 010 ༒ღ༻

༺ღ༒ 009 ༒ღ༻

83 1 0
By disgruntledwriter000

(NOT MY ART)

A/N: smut, angst, and Russian it's lamely written and might not be written correctly so yeah but you don't need to translate it, it adds more mystery and depth. But you will get the general idea of it just by reading the actions which are still in English.

The simplicity of the way a heart wrenches when held in the arms of someone. It's astounding. And I do not mean "someone" as in "anyone" there is just a  perfect individual, your both created perfectly to fill each others divots and bones.

Each created perfectly to hold each other. Created to find each other. Known each other for years, or met randomly. Romantic or platonic, simply created to enjoy the simplicity of the short, unstable life of a mortal.

Mortal.

Can I even die?

Was there even a possibility of Henry perishing?

He bleeds.

Have I bleed?

I peeled my eyes open and let out a sigh. Henry's eyes were closed, his face peaceful. I let out a happier sigh, one that a love sick teen does.

I slipped out of his arms and went into the bathroom, I let the water run from the sink and I closed my eyes. I let my hands rest in the water.

Could I die? I always assumed I could but I've never even bleed, even when purposefully injuring myself to see my bodies reaction. Seeing nothing wrong with myself was somewhat a shock. But mostly expected, since I was a child I grew immune to pain, no longer getting cuts that black or bruises. Was it high pain tolerance or had I grown to possibly a semi-immortal state?

"Good morning my love." I started as I opened my eyes and saw him, standing behind me he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and turned my head to kiss him, he happily met my lips.

"Are you hungry?" I asked turning off the water and leading him to the kitchen.

"I don't think you would find what I crave appropriate, but I could eat something other then you."  He winked and I rolled my eyes at his flirting.

"I can make pancakes, have you had those before?" I asked.

"I think I might have when we were children but I don't remember." Henry shrugged.

"Then I will make those." I opened a cupboard and grabbed a mixing bowl and a pan.

I taught Henry how to make the batter and mix it with out getting it everywhere, I taught him how to pour and cook it to perfection. The whole time a wide smile on his face. We ended up finding blueberries and throwing those into the batter.

When I got him to sit down I made him a plate, with butter and syrup. He ate it like a starved animal.

We laughed and smiled at each other's antics with the food and when we finished his hands were positively coated in syrup. I brought him to the sink and massaged soap and water into his hand.

He kissed me, as a thank you and then he sat down on the couch patting his lap signaling for me to join him. I laughed and tossed the plates into the sink, I grabbed a towel and patted my hands dry as I walked over to him. I circled around the couch and threw the towel into the kitchen, I put on knee on one side of him then sat on top of his lap. He placed his hands on my hips and squeezed, I kissed him and he pulled my hips closer. He bit my lip and kissed me happily, starting to make me grind on his lap, I could feel the bulge in his pants as he moved from kissing me to nibbling on my neck. He lifted my shirt and peppered kisses on my breast's, he then started to suck on the skin leaving marks.

I groaned and thrusted my hips onto him, needing my friction. He chuckled and he disconnected from me, letting go of me. I looked at him sadly and he pouted right back he flipped us over and we kissed he was shimming his clothes off and mine as well.

I could feel his tip poke me I shivered, he kissed me and thrust in, he grabbed my calf's and put them on this shoulders to rest, he gripped my thighs  leaving bruises as he fucked me senseless. I moaned and screamed as I could feel my skin tingle at his touch.

A mix of sweat, moaning, and switching positions, different more intense situations. I could feel myself cumming again, and again, and again. Marks and bruises left as a reminder.

We showered again, fucked again, then relaxed on the couch, I showed him the alluring world of  television.

White walls.

Children's voices echoing.

Bouncing off the walls and to my solitary room.

Where I would sleep.

As needles and knifes  piercing every inch of my skin.

My blood dripping off the table once again.

The puddle of my demise growing.

As I shrink.

White walls, accented with red.

Children's screams echoing.

Splattering on the walls to my solitary room.

Where I will fight.

As I rip myself free from needles and knifes from every inch of my skin.

Others blood mixing with mine, dripping off of everything.

The puddles of my demise becoming everyone else's.

As I grow.

My skin stained with mine and others blood, never to permanently wash away.

Henry is asleep on the couch after eating pancakes from a food coma, I sneak up and teleport to the ruins of the laboratory. Yet it still feels real, well clearly it's a real building but it feels like it shouldn't exist. Why had I let it lived for so long, did I miss it?

Miss what? Torture, pain, trauma? No, I missed the simplicity. Possibly, maybe I did miss the pain. Because the pain was comforting some how. It made me feel numb, which was better then feeling alive sometimes. All this living for myself and having nothing to be worried about? No. I was created to be a weapon, to always be on my toes and ready to fight.

I wasn't made to be domesticated. I want to break this programming to my own brain. But I can't, I'm not human, I don't have emotions like normal humans, humans can't do the things I do. They can't make new dimensions, they can't read minds, they can't destroy planets. What's wrong with me? I was human at one point, in a younger age. Or was I? Or was I forced to. And that drew me away from the concept all together. The way my father would touch me, beat me, rape me. The way my mother would watch. I was never human, I've always been a toy, reprogrammed to be a weapon.

Even now all I can think about is killing, no one specific. Just to feel warmth again, just to feel at home again. To do something I was always meant to.

Because I'm nothing. Other then a weapon. Left on the battlefield, yearning for anything other then to be buried. I'm so far buried already, I'll never get out.

I wish I could be a human like Eleven, how she grew into Jane.

I have nothing to grow into, I've been built and I don't evolve. I can't be human. I will always be a number no matter how hard I try.

"Zero?" Henry mumbled and grabbed my waist, pulling me in, I kissed him.

"Henry, I'll be back soon just keep sleeping." He nodded drowsily and I slipped out of his arms, his brows furrowed and his hands grasped at air. I picked up a pillow and handed it to him, he held it tightly to his chest.

I smiled at the sight, then I went to my room and got dressed in warm attire.

I opened a portal, a snowy tundra whipped around as I stepped through the portal and my foot landed on the snow. My powers creating a pocket of warmth as I walked, snow flying past me, I walked in a straight path towards a large building.

Soldiers stood guard against a door with weapons drawing and yelling profanities at me.

"двигаться"  I spoke loud enough for the ears of the soldiers to be clasped out of horror.

"двигаться или умереть" I spoke even louder,  their ears started bleeding and they laid in the snow.

I walked to the door, using my powers to blast them right open.

I walked into an office, one I had been in before, I used my powers the seal the door.

"Ivanov."

Her green large eyes looking up at me as she sat in her chair, the desk creating to much space between us.

"моя любовь-"

I placed one finger in the middle of the desk and flicked it, the desk flew into the metal wall and crumpled like a piece of paper.

"I'm not your love, I'm your death." She slipped out of her chair and I quickly grabbed her neck and shoved her against the wall, she screamed in pain.

"You wouldn't hurt me, моя любовь"

"Your right," I dropped her and she fell to her knees on the ground, "I'm going to do much worse." I rammed my pointer finger  on to her forehead and used my powers to taint her brain.  Her screams echoed through dimensions, through worlds.

I found what I needed, I pulled a away.

"я могу быть человеком?" I asked a frown tugging on the corner's of my mouth.

"нет, ты не был создан, чтобы быть человеком"

"Тогда кем я был создан?" I made my hands into fists "монстр?"

"нет" she stood slowly and looked me square in the eyes "Бог"

My eyes widened "ты преуспел?"

"Я думаю, пришло время дать тебе что-нибудь..." she looked at an painting, I flung it out of the way with my powers and there was a safe, I could read the code from her head. My powers opened it.

"что это?" A file lay slumped in in the metal box, I summoned it to my hands and looked at the cover...

"файл нулей эксперимента" she whispered, my eyes widened but then I rolled my eyes.

"это еще одна ложь, она заблокирована-"

She grasped my shoulder  desperately  and shook her head.

"Нет! нет... это единственная версия вашего файла без цензуры"  She spoke, a whisper yet excitement making her eyes sparkle and her lips curve upwards in joy.

I held it, my mind whirling.

"как сказать спасибо ноль?" she ran her hands up my sides and tugged at my clothes.

"спасибо иванов..." I whispered, still staring at the file, she jumped up on her toes and kissed me, I plunged my hand through her chest, blood came out of her mouth and into mine, I held the file at a safe distance. Yet a drop of blood still splatters on the paper. She fell back as I slipped my hand out, grasping on to her heart. She died the way she came to me, heart in my hand, lips on mine.

I opened a portal back, placing the heart into a jar, and into a pocket dimension. I put the file with it.

I went to the couch and cuddled back up with Henry, the hum of the tv making me dizzy.

Two days went by before, in fact; Henry came up with the idea of finding Eleven, of gathering all the friends and in a way, saying goodbye.

So I went in to my old apartment grabbed Steve and Robin then opened portals under every one else, then we were all outside the cabin. They mostly all looked confused then they say me, they saw each other. Squealing and joyous crying, I hugged and held everyone as they all talked over each other. Then I walked to the cabin and grabbed Henry by the wrist pulling him out, Jane got at the ready looking at a shovel, not able to make it move, then ran towards him. I walked in front swooping her up and into my arms.

"It's safe Jane, he learned his lesson." She visibly calmed down and looked at him conspicuously.

"Are you sure?" She whispered.

I smiled and touched her cheek letting her rest her head into my hand, "it's completely amazing, trust me-"

Suddenly I could feel something unnatural, the earth shook. Not an earthquake, it was something worse.

I held on to Jane and teleported everyone inside, shields protecting us.

I felt something similar as to when I tore Henry out of that dimension, out of the upside down. I could sense Jane and Henry could sense it to, we all glanced at each other.

Word count: 2142

-Disgruntledwriter000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 772 51
"Who's out there?" One of the men yelled. Of course only silence met them. I remained quiet and waited for the group to start moving again. "Maybe i...
17.3K 466 27
The Hawkins lab is a prison and Five knows it. She has been trapped there for the most part of her life, and she's had enough. She's not a little gi...
6.4K 204 10
DARK ROMANCE WARNING In a small town named Hawkins, stood an eerie lab. In that lab, held one of the most dangerous test subjects to come across. I...
67.5K 1.4K 19
You are one of the kids with "gifts", just another experiment of Dr. Brenner. You are known as 004, but from what you can remember your family called...