༺ღ༒ 005 ༒ღ༻

A/N: Enjoy this chapter and I will be working on a schedule for posting soon.
:D

TW:Misgendering, Violence, blood,drugs, and homosexuals

༻ ☠︎ ༺

Henry

Vines engulf my body, my mind is numb.
I want to see light again, I want to be able to think for myself again but I cannot. I am being controlled, puppeteered  to follow whatever this world might see fit.
I can still manipulate the world and monsters around me but thoughts of destruction, murder, and evil are being placed into my mind.
The longer I stay here the more I fall victim to my blood lust.

I wanted to leave here for something.

For someone.

I can use that remainder of the smoke like substance to find what I am looking for.
It's to weak right now, barely a wisp of a creature.
I project my eyes into its and I could see that it was in a basement, rats roamed across the cement floor.
The smoke drifted down to one of the rats, it sniffed at the smoke whiskers twitching and feet slowly approaching me.
I stayed still, long enough for the rat to stick its nose into the smoke, quickly the smoke jumped around the rat and then sunk through its skin, the rat screeched and writhed attempting to get away.

I took control of the rat, it was easier then that human boy due to it being smaller and having less brain control.
A smirk dawned my face as I made the rat explore the basement, there was the door.
The rat slithered up the stairs leading to the rickety door, light shining down out of the slits illuminating the rats disheveled fur and long pink tail.
It squished itself under the door and popped out on the other side, a kitchen glowing from the now brighter lights.
I paused from moving and let the rats eyes adjust, then there was a shriek then the rat was battered and trapped before I could escape.

It have been a week since that idiotic old women had trapped me, I have slowly been effecting the other rats, when ever they would venture over to the cage I was kept in I would bite them transferring a very small amount of the mist to them.
I was preparing to bite the old women the next time she came down here, which she would usually not venture down to the basement.
So I started making some noises, ramming the rats now torn apart body.
The control has not been aging well with the rats body, slowly turning it into mush, I can barely hold it together enough to survive.
Sadly this would not be the day that I could bite the old women because to younger people walked down to the basement.
A young women and man who kept on asking the old women questions about the rat, most of them as to why I was going ape shit.
They both talked and talked until the young women lead the old one upstairs, the man stayed and flashed lights at me followed by loud clicking sound,  I slammed the rat against the cage in protest.
Eventually the man fucked off and scurried up the stairs, less than an hour later the old women came back down.
She approached the cage and I stilled attempting to look as innocent as possible, the women reached her hand in the cage, she was placing some lettuce in to the cage, I made the rat slowly approach sniffing politely.
I made the rat nibble on the lettuce, the women cooed and opened her hand to me expecting the rat to sniff and let it scratch her.
The rat approached and then cuddled into the side of her hand, gaining her full attention and trust she grinned and scratched the rats head.
Then I decided to pounce, the rat bit on to her hand, laying itself in the palm of her hand and using its claws to grip on to her soft skin.
She screamed and flailed, once the smoke was fully in the women I let the rat fall back in the cage with a thud.

I could control the women fully now, I used her to walk around her home at first.
Then I decided to leave, finding Hawkins had grown in the years since when I was first taken to the Hawkins Laboratory.
The Laboratory,  I was there with some one, they were kind to me, protected me.
I love them, who are they?
I soothing voice enveloped my mind.