SERENDIPITY. ༉‧NI-KI

By sunkisuber

︑serendipity. /ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/ noun finding an occurrence or something beautiful on accident. ︒⚬∙︓·⠄- "" Yoo... More

❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ᗯᗴᒪᑕOᗰᗴ
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열섯
𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗎𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍!!
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나
스물둘
스물셋
스물넷
스물다섯
스물여섯
스물일곱
스물여덟
스물아홉
서른하나
서른둘
서른셋

서른

309 20 21
By sunkisuber

୨⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ;; " 西村 力 " ;; ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯୧

chapter 30 guys omg
୨────── ⋅ ⋅ ──── ✩ ──── ⋅ ⋅ ──────୧

: ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

All night long, all day long, Ni-ki seemed to have captured my brain thoughts, as it seems, I was unable to shake off the thought of him. I'd wiggle and shuffle in my bed sheets, screeching into my pillow as I fangirled over him all night. 

However, today's morning thoughts seemed to have been different. When I had a flashback of the night on the ferry wheel when I bit Ni-ki, it made me realise something. Blood. Come to think of blood, my womanly natural occurrences have ceased to visit me for the past few months.

Was I pregnant? There was no way. I was merely a virgin walking this earth. Was I malnourished hence why it stopped? No way. Well, possible way. But Jay's food has been to good for me to starve myself. Was I undergoing a lot of stress? Partially, yes. Who know.

Fretted by the peculiar thought, I quickened my pace down to the living room. I met Ni-ki once I got down, and we both entered the living room at the same time.

"Guys-"

"Morning, love birds" Sunghoon snickered.

"Huh?"

"We saw you two last night at the entrance" Jungwon answered, flipping a page of his newspaper he'd read daily.

"Oh-" both me and Ni-ki mouthed, a tint of blush appearing on both of our faces.

"What's up anyways? We seemed to interrupt you, Moonri." Heeseung retorted, taking a sip of his morning, absolutely bitter coffee. I have no idea how he's able to drink such a dreadful thing. 

"Am I pregnant?" I idiotically blunted out, to which in return, I got a lot of mixed responses.

First off all, Heeseung almost immediately spat out his coffee, wiping his shirt of the stained droplets of coffee the drink left behind. The others just turned their heads at me, looking like they've seen a ghost. Ni-ki's eyes had to double check his surroundings, almost making sure he was living in the right universe.

"Woah, already? You guys are young still" Jay broke the boys' shocked faces.

"What do you mean, "you guys"?"

"I mean, you guys" Jay pointed at me and Ni-ki. 

No, no, no. I might be a vampire and have an eternal life to live but I am still 16. Plus, since I'm now immortal, I can wait millions of years before having another being to do my heading every day. 

Both mine and Ni-ki's eyes widened in surprise, looking at each other with blank faces. Ni-ki shook his hands in a "no" gesture, trying to reassure the guys that nothing of that sort was possible.

"Ok, hear me out" I quickly walked up to the couch, sitting down next to Jake, where the only free seat was available. Ni-ki leaned against the edge of the couch that was next to us, crossing his hands. I'm not sure if he looked more worried than shocked at the minute.

"I'm not sure if we want to hear you out" Sunghoon blunted out, receiving a side eye from me.

"I've only noticed now but, my period has been late for a few months now. Ever since I became a vampire. And I don't know about you guys but I'm quite worried you know" 

"Can it not be other factors affecting it as well, like stress or malnourishment? I mean, we haven't seen you have any abnormal cravings, apart from your usual weird ones, or throw up or something" Jake stated, leaning his elbows on his knees.

"Woo doctor Jake what's your diagnosis?" Sunoo asked. Jake simply shrugged his shoulders at him, perhaps still trying to come up with a "diagnosis" for me.

"Moonri, you haven't been skipping meals, have you?" Ni-ki's worried face showed clear. I looked up at him, his face looking more worried than it was before.

"Has there been something bothering you in silence?" asked Jungwon. He put down his newspaper the moment he heard the unusual news I brought in today. 

"I'm not sure...I can't say my mind hasn't been worrying about some stuff but I don't think it was that serious?" 

"Are you really pregnant then? Ya, let's do a test just in case. What are we gonna do then? Are we gonna be uncles?" Jake started rapping at this point. The words left his mouth quicker than I was able to comprehend them.

"Don't overreact man!" Sunoo slapped his shoulder.

"It is normal for a vampire woman to lose her period. Those born as a vampire never even get the chance to get it." Heeseung stated out of the blue.

"What?! Did you know this all along?!" Ni-ki asked shocked at the other's knowledge.

"Quite simply, yes" Heeseung nonchalantly replied.

"Then why haven't you told us??" we all snapped at him, in disbelief of him keeping us worried about this stuff.

"I wanted to see how far you guys would go with your thick thinking. It's quite amusing from my point"

We all simply dead eyed him.

"How come tho?" I asked curiously. I mean, it made sense for vampire women to not get their periods.

"A vampire's body simply does not require such a function, as reproduction is quite different in vampires"

"How is it different?" I asked bluntly. It seemed like some things about the vampire life I still haven't gotten to find out about.

"Ni-ki can tell you more insight about that" Heeseung cleared his throat, taking his last sip of the coffee.

Ni-ki scratched the back of his head, seeing as the topic wasn't quite a usual one you'd freely discuss.

"So we're not gonna be uncles?" Sunghoon pouted.

"Keep dreaming, yeah" I sarcastically told him, before I got up and went to get a drink from the kitchen.

At first I didn't realise it, but it was only when Ni-ki popped up from the kitchen door frame that I realised he had followed me behind. 

"Do you want a glass of water too?" I asked Ni-ki, opening the kitchen cupboard.

While I went to reach for the glasses at the top of the shelf, Ni-ki's hand swiftly flew behind me, reaching the glasses without any effort. That's what you call a tall king y'all. 

His tall figure shadowed over mine, and I looked up to meet his gaze.

"I was actually meant to ask you something else"

"What is it?"

Ni-ki handed me the glass, and I poured myself some water to drink.

"Would you like to go on a picnic date, Moonri?" 

I quickly stopped drinking the water and put the glass down. My heart softened at the cute expression that formed on his face. It seemed like his voice shivered a bit when asking the question, but this made it so much more wholesome. 

"Yes! Of course! When?" I started lightly levitating from the heels of my feet, my body filling with joy. 

"Today?" he tilted his head with a smile on his face. How I loved his boxy smile.

"Today!" my hand reached for a high five in the air, giggling when he returned the high five. 

"Should we start cooking something then?" I asked, trying to come up with foods for the picnic.

"I thought we could go to the store and pick up some fresh stuff, I know you like fruit sandos so we can make those. While we're out we can also get some corn dogs as a meal, what do you think?"

I love my men being decisive, since it takes me 10 business days to decide whether I want strawberry or mint choco ice cream.

"Sounds great! Let me put an outfit on then, I'll be back!!" 

I rushed up into to my room and picked up the quickest outfit I could think of. I decided I'd change into something cuter when we'd come back from the shopping.

Skipping down the stairs, I saw Ni-ki already waiting at the entrance, a smile protruding his lips when he saw me. 

Someone play 0X1 = LOVESONG right now.

"After you, m'lady" Ni-ki opened the door, letting me pass through first. Every little thing he'd do would get me so emotionally happy, making my heart beat like running a marathon.

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

"What fruits do you wanna get?" Ni-ki asked me. Since we'd already bought the corn dogs, the next thing on our list was to make a quick errand to the closest convenience store. 

So there we stood, in the fruit and vegetable aisle. 

"Strawberries are a must!" I picked up the freshest pack of strawberries, and out then in the shopping basket Ni-ki was carrying. 

"Kiwis will also go well" My eyes wondered through the aisles, it seemed like the kiwis were far hidden from my eyes, as it they were nowhere to be found.

I squinted my eyes, double checking if the kiwis were there. Not long after, Ni-ki's hand made its appearance in front of me, his hand wondered to the exact spot where the kiwis were. Some kind of sorcery had to be put in place for this, there's no way I can suddenly spot them now but not a few minutes ago.

Ni-ki went to pick up some other groceries, so I followed behind, picking up other stuff that caught my eye from the aisles.

When we got home, we quickly made the fruit sandwiches and normal sandwiches as well. Jay also seemed to be noisy enough to ask what we were doing, so once he found out we were going on a picnic, he gave us some of the lemonade he made a few days ago. 

"Ohh what are you guys preparing for?" another noisy vampire found his way into the kitchen. And you might have guessed it right, it was one of the other member of the J gang. 

"Jake go away we're busy" Ni-ki half heartedly said, packing the last sandwiches in our picnic basket.

"We're going on a picnic!" I joyfully said, striking a bright smile towards Jake.

"Cool! Can I tag along?"

"No" Ni-ki blunted out,

"Awww why??" Jake squinted like the puppy he was. He would have made a great werewolf to be honest. Too bad they weren't too fond of us.

 "Because I want to be Moonri. We're going on a date" Ni-ki took the basket and stuck his tongue out at Jake when he walked past him.

"A date?!" Jake shouted loud enough for the whole castle to hear him.

"See you lateeer!" I waved at Jake humorously, and skipped down the corridor to meet up with Ni-ki.

Ni-ki said he could carry everything on his own. So my job was to just make sure I don't spill the iced coffees we got when we bought the corn dogs.

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

 The place that Ni-ki took us to was the exact same one where he took me that night. Yes, the exact place where we shared our first kiss. Being here made me a blushing mess, but I had to contain my feelings inside to not go rigid. 

I helped Ni-ki lay down the blanket we brought. Once we sat down, we organised the food on the blanket.

"Ahh I don't know what to start with" I meticulously looked at all the dishes we have prepared, unable to decide with which delicacy I should devour first.

"What are you not eating anything?" I stared at Ni-ki, whose eyes were fixated on mine.

"I'm waiting for you to have the first bite" 

"You're putting me on the spot now" I whined, debating between the tuna egg sandwich or the corn dog.

"Ok so hurry up and choose something before I die of hunger" Ni-ki whined like a little baby, I saw how he was eyeing those corn dogs.

I took the two corn dogs out of the box and handed one to Ni-ki. Taking the first bite, I was delighted to make my mouth meet with the delicious taste of the corn dog. Soon after, so did Ni-ki.

Some time passed and we ate the food while having short conversations from now and then.

"I feel like I'm a bit full now" I placed my hands behind me to lay against.

"Have some fruits now" 

Ni-ki leaned forwards close enough for his hand to reach me. He was holding a piece of grape at my mouth.

"Open your mouth" Ni-ki gestured me. I soon zoomed out of the trance I was in and let him place the grape in my mouth.

"Ohhh it's so sweet" I widened my eyes at Ni-ki, flabbergasted at the sweetness of the fruit.

"Want some more?" Ni-ki giggled, before feeding me some more grapes.

"Have you tried the fruit sandos? They're sooo good!" I asked Ni-ki, happily munching down on one of the fruit sandwiches.

"I want just a bite, I'm full now" 

I'm not sure what Ni-ki meant by "just a bite" but it turned out that it wasn't what I expected. 

Ni-ki leaned forwards and gently grabbed my wrist that was holding onto the sandwich. Without any further thoughts, Ni-ki took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Mmmm! They're really nice" 

My mouth fell agap, looking at the enormous bite he took out of my sandwich.

Some more time passed and the Sun started to set. There were no more sun rays to blind us with, only an unnoticeable summer breeze keeping us cool.

From the amount of food I ate, I found myself laying on Ni-ki's lap. My head was comfortably resting in his lap. 

"How do you like this day so far?" Ni-ki asked.

"Amazing! The food was good and spending my time with you was the best I could wish for" I smiled, but I found myself hard to concentrate, as Ni-ki's actions seemed to take priority to what my brain would take into consideration. 

"Is that so?" Ni-ki dazed of, he was smiling warmly while looking down at my face. His hands reached to move out the hair out of my face, his cold vampire hands making contact with my forehead. 

At last, our eyes met, and none of us were able to break the eye contact. It wasn't until Ni-ki leaned down to my face and pecked my lips, that I felt my body warm up.

Blood rushed to my face, and I hid my face behind my palms.

"Ayy take those hands off, I can't see your pretty face"  Ni-ki chuckled, attempting to take my hands away from my blushing face.

"You made me this way" I whined, rolling to the side to hide my face away from him.

"Did I?" Ni-ki's voice seemed to be louder and closer to me than usual. He reached out to turn me back on my back so I could face him. His face was once again inches away from mine, a meticulous smirk plastered on his face.

"Brush that mischievous smirk off your face" I warned, knowing that whenever Ni-ki pulled that face, it generally wouldn't end well for me.

 I took the remaining strawberry from the plate and shoved it in his mouth. To my luck, his smirk went away and was now replaced with a pouting Ni-ki munching on his strawberry.

The night soon died away, and so did our little picnic date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 188 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
331K 19.4K 23
A sensual and dreamy mystery book heavily inspired by Enhypen's lore. Follow y/n as she discovers the deep secrets surrounding a couple of students f...
17.3K 809 56
In midst of the three kingdoms lays a dark truth no one could've imagine. Kim Yeona, is forced to align her arranged marriage with an ally kingdom's...
14.2K 687 10
Book (1/2) of the Fate Bound series. There goes a tale of the seven vampire princes that live in the forbidden castle. The folklore itself has been p...