Blooming Ambitions: A pokemon...

بواسطة KitsuneNoBara

Meet Yui, an 18 year old who has just started out on her pokemon journey. It had been a dream of hers ever si... المزيد

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 32

8 2 0
بواسطة KitsuneNoBara

"Battle begin"

"Sylveon start by jumping up!" I call, and Sylveon uses her ribbons to give her a boost into the sky, the hail stones barely brushing against her fur as she did so.

"Use swift on the ground!"

Sylveon nods, before unleashing a swift onto the ground, the yellow stars breaking up the ice on the battlefield a little, giving Sylveon a good foot hold.

"Energy ball Abomasnow!" Wulfric calls, and his Abomasnow creates a green ball of energy, throwing it at Sylveon.

"Send that back with Fairy wind!" I call, feeling as though this were a performance, and I was starting to get confident.

Sylveon successfully sends it back to Abomasnow, who, due to it's size, wasn't able to dodge, creating a shimmering cloud of smoke to appear in the area surrounding Abomasnow.

I knew it wouldn't do much, but it was a part of the plan I had.

"Use quick attack to run around Sylveon!"

Sylveon obeys, increasing its speed and running around Abomasnow, hitting the hail shards and breaking them up as she did so.

I could see Wulfric was observing what we were doing, and I knew we couldn't afford to underestimate him and his Pokémon.

After all, he was the eighth gym leader for a reason.

His Abomasnow was also trying to observe Sylveon as she ran around in the smoke, and I knew this was the time to use our next move.

"Use Abomasnow to jump into the sky!"

Sylveon does exactly as I say, jumping up onto Abomasnow's head, using it as spring, and as she emerges out of the smoke, I call to her to use fairy wind.

She does as I ask, straightening her ribbons and sending out a shimmering pink wind, trapping Abomasnow in a vortex.

"Ice shard Abomasnow." Wulfric says, and Abomasnow obeys, creating a ball of ice and throwing it at Sylveon, who due to still being in the air, was unable to dodge it, and it sent her flying to the ground.

"Sylveon! Are you okay?" I ask, concerned, and she turns and nods at me.

"You have a strong bond with your Sylveon, and you have power too. But, Will you be able to keep that strength against this?" Wulfric says, as I noticed he pulls out a key stone, and I knew immediately what he was about to do.

"Mega evolve Abomasnow!" He says, and streaks of light emit from his keystone and his Abomasnow's mega stone.

When the light disappears, his Abomasnow, rather than standing upright, is now on all fours, two ice like spikes now on its back.

"Use ice shard Abomasnow!" Wulfric calls again, and Abomasnow creates the same ball of ice, but both me and Sylveon noticed that it had more power, even if it hadn't landed yet.

"Watch out Sylveon..." I say, looking around for a way around that ice shard.

When my eyes landed on the slightly slanted walls of the battlefield, I knew what I had to do.

"Sylveon! Use quick attack once more to run around the walls!" I say as Wulfric's Abomasnow sends off the ice shard, and Sylveon barely manages to dodge it, before running at Abomasnow and landing the quick attack.

Abomasnow stumbles a little, but it keeps its balance.

"Hammerarm Abomasnow!"

"Sylveon! Treat this like a performance and dodge the hammerarm!" I call, and Sylveon's face lights up as it nods.

As the attack misses, Wulfric calls for his Abomasnow to keep using hammerarm, but Sylveon keeps dodging it, being quick and light on her feet as she dances around to dodge the attacks.

Finally, Abomasnow hits the side of the battle field, getting its arm stuck, as Sylveon lands behind it.

"Fairy wind Sylveon!" I call, and Sylveon uses the attack right away, and as the attack hits, Abomasnow was still struggling to get its arm out.

"Let's finish this! Moonblast Sylveon!" I call, but just as I do, Abomasnow manages to get its arm out, and Wulfric calls for Abomasnow to use ice shard, and both attacks collide creating smoke, sending Sylveon back and Abomasnow hits its back against the wall.

"Sylveon!" I call, waiting for the smoke to clear to see if she was alright, and as it did, I noticed both Sylveon and Abomasnow were unable to battle.

"You did well Sylveon, thank you." I say softly as I call her back to her pokeball.

"That was a good battle, Yui. It was smart to use the battlefield like you did." Wulfric compliments, and I thank him.

"Your turn to take the stage Pachirisu!" I say, throwing her pokeball into the air as Pachirisu comes out and lands on her tail.

"Bergmite let's go!" Wulfric says as he sends out his Bergmite.

"Use rapid spin!"

His Bergmite obeys, spinning quickly as it comes towards Pachirisu, and due to Bergmite's speed, Pachirisu was unable to dodge.

I knew that speed would be an issue, and I wondered how we could counter it.

Suddenly, I remembered our training, and an idea came into my head, causing me to smirk and Wulfric to look at me a little confusingly.

"Spin on the ground and use Discharge Pachirisu!"

Pachirisu obeys, spinning on the ground while creating a shield of blue lighting, and a few stray bolts, hit the battle field, breaking the ice and creating a few shards, hitting Bergmite.

"Now use your tail as a spring to jump into the sky!"

Pachirisu does exactly that, using her tail to hurl herself into the sky.

"Icy wind Bergmite!" Wulfric calls, sending a bitter cold air into the sky towards Pachirisu, who was unable to dodge the attack.

"Straighten your tail to stay in the sky!" I call, and Pachirisu Straightens her tail to keep her balance.

"Good job Pachirisu! Discharge!"

Pachirisu uses the move, and the discharge lands a direct hit on Bergmite.

Pachirisu lands, and Wulfric wastes no time as he tells his bergmite to use Blizzard.

"Use swift to counter!"

Pachirisu uses swift, however, the blizzard breaks through and hits Pachirisu.

She faints, and I let out a small sigh.

"You did well pachirisu, return!" I say as I call her back to her pokeball.

Pulling out my next pokeball, I hold it close to my chest as I whisper, "It's up to you now."

"Your turn to take the stage Braixen!"

As Braixen comes out her pokeball, she does a small flip in the air, landing on her feet gracefully, pulling out and igniting the twig from her tail.

"I feel the fire of your determination from here." Wulfric says, and I nod.

"Flame charge Braixen!"

Braixen cloaks herself in fire and charges straight for bergmite, using her speed and the melting of the ice from the fire to her advantage.

She lands a clean hit, and bergmite faints.

"We're both down to her final Pokémon, and I don't plan to lose!" I shout, and I notice Wulfric smile a little.

"Keep that determination. Avalugg, let's go!" Wulfric says, sending out his Avalugg.

Avalugg was bigger than Abomasnow, being on all fours and it's back was like an ice table, and I knew we could use that to our advantage.

"Stone edge Avalugg!" Wulfric calls, and I couldn't hide my shock.

It knows Stone edge!

"Stay calm Yui..." I whisper to myself.

"Jump onto the rocks Braixen!" I shout, and Braixen manages to jump just in time, the fire on her twig making her look like a fire dancer as she jumps from stone to stone towards Avalugg.

"Fire spin!"

Braixen manages to land a clean hit, and I knew it meant that Avalugg was immobilized for a little bit.

"Jump high and use Flamethrower!"

Braixen manages to jump, and just as she goes to use Flamethrower, Wulfric calls for his Avalugg to use gyro ball, and it manages to break from the firespin.

"Gyro ball as well?" I whisper-shout to myself, trying to keep calm.

"Dodge it Braixen!" I shout, but I was too late as the move hits Braixen, and she falls to the ground.

We can't lose!

"You can do to Braixen! I know you can! We can't lose this!" I yell, determination showing in my voice, and Braixen nods as she gets up.

"Use Flamethrower and run around Avalugg!"

Braixen ignites the twig on her tail once again, and trails it along the ground while using flamethrower, creating a ring of fire around Avalugg.

"Now use Flamecharge!" I shout, and she obeys immediately, charging towards Avalugg cloaked in fire.

"Ice fang!" Wulfric says, and I smirk.

"Wait for it..." I say as Braixen gets closer, and just as Avalugg lands the ice fang, I tell Braixen to jump.

She does exactly that, landing on Avalugg's back, and Avalugg tries to shake her off.

"Use Avalugg's back as a spring Braixen!" I say, and she manages to jump.

"Now use fire blast!" I call, and she manages to use the attack quickly, not giving Avalugg much time to dodge or use an attack as the fireblast hits, creating steam.

Braixen lands back on the ground, her twig still ignited just in case Avalugg could still battle.

Lucky for us, as the steam cleared, the referee calls out that Avalugg was unable to battle, and we were the victors. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

- Blessed by Divinity - بواسطة ARTIST

الخيال (فانتازيا)

27.6K 518 46
A young prodigious trainer sets out in the hopes of reaching the stars. One day, he has a fateful encounter with his soon to be lifelong partner. But...
32.6K 861 64
Previously titled 'PokeLove' After arriving in Kalos, ash and pikachu find some new friends. Including a girl with her partner Olive the oshawott who...
6.2K 92 24
Y/N L/N. One of the richest people in the world, not just rich he is also the strongest pokemon trainer in the world but he still young and need to g...