The Vengeful Ghost

By TristanMayy

When Visenya Velaryon was born paler than the winter snows barely six moons after the wedding of Rhaenyra and... More

1. Bastard
2. No Dragons to Be Found
3. Find It
4. Delicate Skin
5. Defend and Deflect
6. Two Ghosts
7. Time
8. Homecoming
9. Comfort Among Enemies
10. Reunion
11. A Second Chance to Learn
12. Emotion Tapping
13. More Than Enough
14. Bloodshed
15. Covered Ire
16. Swear It
17. A Targaryen
18. Gilding the Young Lily
19. Confused Finality
20. Look What You Made Me Do
21. Price of Pain
22. Individual Schemes
23. An Understanding
24. Fools at Court
25. Indigo and Sapphire
26. Princess of the People
27. Second of Her Name
28. Poetic Pain
29. Healthy Healing
30. We Are One
31. Tenderness
32. Dragonstone
34. Sick With Love
35. Avy jorrāelan
36. The Four Storms
37. Searing Tears
38. A Falcon Among Dragons
39. Red Rain
40. The Red Council
41. Twin Dragons
42. Interrupted Bliss
43. Adventures and Plotting
44. Clubfoot
45. The Painful Truth
46. Anything For Her
47. The New Normal
48. Sweet Girls
49. The Weight of Fate
50. Dragonrider
51. Be Still My Heart
52. Dread on the Horizon
53. The Disaster Before the Storm
54. Queen Visenya
55. Backstabbing
56. Interlude
57. Spoils of War
58. Fire and Blood
59. Ghosts
60. This Means War
61. War Plans
62. Fields of Fire
63. Claiming the Dragon
64. Only Together
65. Lady of the Vale
66. The Gullet
67. Find Peace
68. One Thing After Another
69. The Red Kraken
70. Paranoia
71. The Kiss of Death
72. Harrenhal's Curses
73. Final Wishes
74. The Cells
75. Short and Sweet Embrace
76. Trial and Reign
77. Ñuha jorrāelagon
78. Epilogue

33. Time for Growth

7.1K 291 47
By TristanMayy

I was so nervous to post that last chapter because I thought yall would hate it for not having Vis or Aemond but thank you so much for the support!!!!

"I don't understand how I'm ever supposed to get used to this. Maybe I judge Aegon too harshly," she let out a faint giggle, still trying to catch her breath.

"Hm, what he does is less arousing. How could you possibly enjoy such an intimate moment with someone you don't love? Love adds to the passion, it is the passion. What we have is what Aegon craves."

She placed her head on his bare chest, his hand holding hers. She positioned herself to be over his heart, the sound relaxing her. His heart, the thumping, was her destresser. And she couldn't get enough. Maybe every day for the past week was a record, one that she didn't want to break. But she knew all good things end at some point.

"What we have is what I crave. How I'll ever get over it, I don't know."

"Who says you have to?"

"Nothing lasts, Aemond. I just hope this does for a while. It's been a week. I'm sure you'll want a break."

"If I ever ask for a break, shove a knife in my heart." Aemond hummed, his hand stroking over her white hair. His fingers started threading through the stranding, combing them through. She wrapped her arms tighter around his torso and closed his eyes.

"I got you something at the market last week when I went with Aegon."

She moved to rest her chin on his chest so that she could look at him. "What is it?" She smiled, biting her bottom lip. He pulled her up and leaned forward to kiss her, taking her lip between his teeth.

"No one bites that except me."

"Hmm, okay." She grinned.

He leaned over to reach his nightstand and pulled out a book much to Visenya's excitement. "Aemond!"

"Don't get excited until you open it, Vis."

She sat up in the bed and opened to the first page. Tears welled in her eyes as she saw the special text he once gifted her before. But instead of a Valyrian book, it was about the reign of Jaehaerys and Alysanne.

"Aemond ..." she said softly.

"I'm not done," He raised a brow and handed her a small fabric pouch. She opened it up and gasped at the Ruby necklace. She turned it over to look at the back where 'A.T' was inscribed. He grabbed her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. "Because you're mine."

"Yours," she nodded against his lips. He grabbed the necklace from her and moved her hair out of the way in order to put it on.

"Now lay down so I can fuck you in nothing but that necklace," he practically growled against her lips.

She had no choice but to listen. He had a power over her now that made her nervous. She was in such a lovestruck state that she would do anything for him and the last time she let a man have power over her, he abused her. Even Aemond could tell she was a bit nervous. And maybe scared.

"Hey, I didn't mean to boss you."

She shook her head. "I'm fine. I know you'd never hurt me. I just have to relinquish control."

"Let me help you," he said, kissing her neck, slowly moving down to her collarbone. He then looked around for something in frustration. "Where ..." he suddenly grabbed the eyepatch from his bed table. "I'm going to regret this but it's all I have. Raise your hands to the bed frame."

Her eyes widened. She was apprehensive but finally lifted her arms and he tied her hands to the bed frame with the strap of his eyepatch. Her pulse was getting faster, half of her scared of giving up control and the other half excited.

He kissed a new spot, the skin beneath her ear and it made her moan. She didn't know kissing a spot could be so pleasurable but maybe it was just a sweet spot. One that was driving her crazy.

"Mm, that's it. Do you trust me, Visenya?"

"With my life," She said with a gasp as he started to rub her clit while kissing her neck.

"Good. You don't have to fear it. Let me have it all, let me take care of you."

"Anything for you ... my king," She whispered the last part.

His violet eye almost darkened with desire. He nipped her skin and aligned himself with her entrance. "Fuck, say it again."

She nodded. "My - fuck - King!" She moaned, feeling him enter and create the pleasure that she sought every day now.

Her walls were clenching around him, her hips fervently rolled against him, wantonly chasing her climax. Aemond frowned and pinned her hips to the bed. And with her hands restrained, she couldn't fight him on it. "Hm, sweet wife. I give you pleasure."

She nodded, closing her eyes again. She let him chase his own release, his whimpers and grunts music to his ears. "Fuck ... Vis, seven hells. That's it."

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, crying out as he hit her pleasure spot at a new angle. He started to lightly rub her clit again, bringing one of her nipples between his lips. The three points of sensation got her overwhelmed with pleasure, and Aemond came moments before she did.

He collapsed in pleasure, his head now laying on her chest. She would have returned the favor and combed her fingers through his hair but she was still restrained. It felt good, knowing that she could trust Aemond with everything. He was everything.

And like most moments, it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

-

She had to hear the name a few times to believe who her visitor was.

"My brother? Lucerys? He is here?"

Mellan Galland nodded, looking at Aemond. "He asked for your wife, My Prince. He did not specify if he wanted you there."

Visenya finished braiding her hair and let it fall over her red sundress. Why would Luke arrive alone? Nothing about this made sense to her. Luke was a smart boy, this was out of character if he was running away from home.

Visenya nervously twirled her rings as she walked the halls with Aemond after having asked him to join. She wouldn't do this alone, they were married now and they were equals in their marriage. Which meant no secrets.

When Visenya entered the empty lounge, a large smile broke out on her face "Luke!"

The siblings ran to each other until Visenya had her little brother wrapped in an embrace. He was already getting tall and muscular.

"Visenya, I've missed you so much. Is he ... staying?" Luke asked, glancing at Aemond.

She nodded. "We are married now, Luke, and it is a strong marriage. We hold no secrets."

"Vissy, you took his eye. You've hated each other your whole lives," He frowned, brown eyes full of sadness. She knew her brother enough to know something deeper was enough.

"Love makes little sense, Little Brother. I love him more than anything. Except maybe you," She said with a wink.

He grinned and sat down on the sofa in the room. Aemond stayed in the chair across from them and Visenya sat next to her brother. "What is the matter, Luke? Why are you alone?"

"I had to see you, Sister. I heard awful things last week. Daemon came home and I eavesdropped when I shouldn't have and -"

"Luke," Visenya said in a warning tone. "You are young and I will not let you get involved."

"He hurt you," Aemond finally spoke up. "Your nose is still bruised and healing. Are you going to turn an eye away from the only brother that seems to care?"

"Aemond, you know as well as I do that Daemon is dangerous. If he knows that Luke is on to him - no. I will not let my brother get hurt."

"You've always taken the brunt of things," Luke frowned. "When Jace and I were kids, you took the heat of the bullying so that we wouldn't. These people you call family made our lives hell and you took it all from them, keeping us safe and happy."

"These people are not what we thought. They were hateful because they were taught. Now they could care less. The differences I had with Aemond are gone."

Luke seemed unconvinced. "How could you forgive them? Daemon said you are a traitor that spread your legs and you were pregnant! How could you not tell me?!"

Visenya's frows furrowed. "What? I have sent you multiple ravens even since it happened. Have you gotten any of my letters?"

"I knew it! I had a hunch that she was doing something. You would never."

Visenya shook her head. "Jace, maybe, but not you. You are my sweet and honest brother. You care so much with that large heart of yours. You could have easily sided with Daemon or ignored his words but instead, you came here to hear it for yourself."

Luke looked down at his feet with a blush. "I just know you better than they do. I'm the only one that still cares. You are my only sister and I know ... I can see the truth of everything. You would have to be blind not to."

Visenya looked down at her hands. She was getting deja-vu of this exact conversation with Rhaenys when she was a bit younger than him. And seeing him so distraught over this made her realize how lonely it was. Her own loneliness at that point in her life was only durable because of Laenor. Was she going to be that for Luke?

She wanted - no, she needed that. She wanted to correct the pain she endured by being the exact support for Luke that she needed so that he never had to feel as alone as she did. She needed to right the wrongs of her life. She would protect her brother fiercely with every fiber of her being and if Rhaenyra or Daemon dared try to hurt him the same way ... war would not wait for the death of Viserys.

"Luke ... would you like to stay? Here with me? We could even find you a betrothal here."

Luke looked up at her with hopeful eyes. "You would let me?"

"I would like for nothing more. I want my children to know their uncle, I want a close relationship with my brother. I seem to have a great supply of brothers and not one of them seems to be familiar."

"I didn't know about your pregnancy or loss until last week. I'm so sorry," He leaned into her arms again and rested his head over her chest. "You shouldn't have been alone."

Visenya looked over at Aemond, resting her head on Luke's while he stayed in her arms. "I wasn't alone."

-

"She will come for him."

Visenya shrugged. "Maybe. It's not like he's permanently moving here. Alicent said he is more than welcome to come back and forth and but she thinks, and I actually agree, that if he were to move here it would severely anger Rhaenyra and we don't need that."

Aemond finished pouring the lavender oil into the tub and sat in. He mentioned he was not a fan but since it was Visenya's favorite oil, he endured. He pulled her to the side of the tub and swiftly undid the ties on the robe.

She got in and sat in front of him, her back resting against her chest. "You haven't spoken much since he arrived."

"You both went dragon riding afterward and I was training. Not much of a chance."

"Aemond, you didn't even speak at dinner and when he asked if you could teach him some skills with the sword, you grunted and said you were done for the day. What is wrong?"

Aemond inhaled sharply, his arms wrapping around her waist. She could tell he was leaning on her due to his increased vulnerable state. He didn't like discussing his feelings but he did for her. "I know it was years ago, it's stupid."

"The night you claimed Vhagar?" She asked.

"No, even before that. Don't make me say it."

Her brows furrowed in confusion. She raked her memories for whatever he could mean. Oh - oh! The Pink Dread.

She immediately turned to face him, water sloshing around the tub. "Come here."

She sat against the other side of the tub and he leaned into her arms. She held his head in her arms over her chest, running her fingers through his long locks. "Aemond, it was years ago but you have every right to still be upset. You never got an apology and then I turned around and mutilated you not long after. But much like you and I, I think you will find Luke to be a different person. You scare him."

"You have no idea how much that makes me happy, disgustingly so. I spend my childhood being a target of their jokes and without a dragon," Hm, sounds familiar, "and now I ride the largest dragon and have advanced with a sword to the point of almost besting Cole. I am exactly where I wanted to be."

"Aemond, I never thought of how alike we are. Did you bully me as a power move? Because you were in pain over Aegon bullying you?" Visenya asked.

"Maybe. Either way, seeing him made that pain fresh in my mind. But I am ashamed of myself but holding him to something he did when he was eight. It does not make me feel like a man."

She let out a small chuckle. "That makes you human like everyone else. But he is your nephew and your wife's little brother. Could you maybe try just for the sake of me?"

He tilted his head to look up at her. "You know I would do anything for you, Visenya. He is important to you so I will try. But no guarantees."

"I cut your eye out, Aemond. If you could fall in love with me and fuck me daily, you can forgive the boy that made fun of you." She scoffed, kissing his forehead.

"Who says this isn't all a ploy so I can get you to trust me and I take your eye?"

"Because, and I say this with all my love, you would not be able to act that swell."

"At least I know my love is believable. Sometimes I wonder if I show it enough. Like maybe I'm not the best. I don't exactly have good examples."

"Aemond, I feel your love in so many ways, even discreetly. When you hold my hand under the table at meals, when you bring home gifts, when you get me tea for cramps and ailments, the way you devour me, when you hold me and stroke my hair, and even when you talk about wanting a baby. You love me and trust me enough to want to start a family with me. I know you love me and I should have seen it earlier on."

"Yes, you best get pregnant soon or I might have to tie you up and fuck you on the hour."

She laughed. "Oh no, we wouldn't want that."

"Heavens no," He grinned and sat up, pulling her onto his lap. Of course, he was already hard.

"I suppose we best keep practicing. I will give you ten sons, Aemond. At least."

"I will hold you to that as long as I get a daughter in there somewhere."

"Deal," She nodded and lowered herself onto him. He trusted his hips and they became a mess of rubbing flesh and moans loud enough to wake the hall.

But when she woke up the next morning, the sheets were bloodied and she was met with her first cycle since the miscarriage.

hope yall weren't expecting an immediate pregnancy lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.4K 3.2K 16
After her mother's death, Vanora's estranged father comes to her rescue. She quickly realizes that having Daemon Targaryen as a father isn't easy. Bu...
57.8K 1.8K 34
Being a bastard born in the slums of Flea Bottom was all you were known for. Not the streak of white you had in your dark hair, the violet ring aroun...
9.1K 162 54
Daughter of Daemon and rhaenyra Targaryen, Visenya was born few days after night attack otto and alicent launched on them. Daemon slayed 50 men befor...