What if vegeta got his wishes...

By KING3RION

This story will take place during the saiyan saga, when vegeta and his two underlings go to earth in search f... More

Saiyan saga
Saiyan saga pt:2
Plot and bio
Frieza saga!
FRIZEA SAGA FINAL!
VEGETA VS BROLY!
ANDROID SAGA!
WHO REALLY IS STRONGER?
CELL SAGA: finals!
BUU SAGA PT: 1
BUU SAGA PT: 2
THE BATTLE OF THE GODS. Pt: 1
"The crossing between universes."
"Reflection on VEGETA"
"Crossing of universes" Pt2
Breaking past my limits!
THE GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION!
THE POWER OF GOKU AND RADITZ!
TRUE ANGEL POWER?

FRIZEA SAGA PT2

27 4 0
By KING3RION

Shortly after vegeta finds out he can take energy from planets.
He spends a few months in the dark depths of space.

Back on Earth bulma and vegeta jr have been in and out of the time chamber.

Vegeta jr is now not a baby and has grown up. Bulma was able to train him to her best ability for when vegeta comes back. But vegetas jr power grew stronger and stronger.

Causing her to send him to the gravity room where he can fight the programs his father vegeta.
Knowing this will help him.

Meanwhile

Vegeta is in the west parts of the universe. On a planet whit weird looking aliens. Vegeta is talking with one of them,

"You have no worries of me killing your planet after all you guys did help me with my ki control; I can do way more now." Said vegeta while smiling and bowing his head!

The green yardret responds
"Thank you my king; you did save us! From them frieza shoulders."

Vegeta laughed putting two fingers on his forehead then suddenly Disappearing!

Soon appearing in front of bulma.
"AHHHH.
"You can't scare me like that my king." Yelled bulma

Vegeta smiles, Responding with.
"You have no need to be scared im the strongest in the universe and you're my queen."

"Whatever your son is waiting on you in the gravity room."
Vegeta gets confused.
"In the gravity room.?"
Vegeta thinking to himself
"Wait he was just a baby he can't be strong enough to handle 500 million tons."

Vegeta walks to the training room. He enters and to his shock he doesn't see a little blue haired boy anymore he sees a full grown teenage male.

The king would simply be in all! His mind wouldn't know what to do, or even what to think!

"Wow son you are truly powerful; the new air to the vegeta throne.
(Walking up to the machine looking at the meter)
"Hmm how long has it been since you left the time chamber." Said vegeta.

Vegeta jr responds
"Well I just left out not to long ago; after mother waited to I was old enough to understand what's going to happen soon. she told me about frieza so I stayed in the time chamber mother left me to make me a suit.

"She then came back with my suit we trained but she wasn't able to continue training me so after spending 17 years in the time chamber she brought me here.

"I have been training in 500x gravity while fighting your clones learning some of your techniques." Said vegeta the 3rd with a timid smile on his expression.

Vegeta gets excited, his suit changes from his space suit and into his training suit. A blue tight leather suit. He would then grab vegeta jr's shoulder while responding with,

"Okay. now let's get to business I don't know exactly when that clown and his brothers will show up but I'll be ready.

(Looking at vegeta jr with an evil smile) Now son we have to go back in the chamber so I can teach you stuff you will need to know."

The two make there way to the kitchen to kiss bulma goodbye.

"Mother father will be teaching me new abilities so we will be on the lookout." Said vegeta jr

Bulma smiled at Vegeta jr responding while building something.

"Okay baby y'all be safe and you come give me a kiss and make me 8 years younger! after all I did waist 10 years in that damn room getting our sweet little boy ready for you to wipe in shape."

Vegeta understood and placed his hand on bulma, making her younger and telling her,

"Now you don't have to worry about aging anymore because now you have infinite youth fitting for a Queen of a god of destruction." Said vegeta

He then kissed her on her forehead. Walking away heading towards the exit. Vegeta and vegeta jr makes it to the time room.

They get right to the point. Vegeta starts with KI CONTROL.

"Ok son I learned this from some friends of mine this will help you learn everything else quicker." Said vegeta while raising his Ki.

Vegeta jr ask
"Father? can I show you something."

"Sure son what is it that you could possibly show me and I have not already seen it." Said vegeta in a sarcastic tone!

Vegeta jr starts to charge up his energy. The room becomes more and more chaotic with thunder striking the ground and vegeta having to block incoming waves of lightning and energy.

"Now what is this (he yells) SON YOUR GOING TO EXPLODE."
But vegeta jr is not stopping bringing his energy to unfathomable levels.

With his eyes Turing a light blue and his hair standing, in a golden yellow glow and his body becoming slightly bulkier.

He's finally done. Looking at the king with killing attentions.

"So now explain this! I suddenly was able to reach this power by becoming angry with you not being there to help mother train me." Said veget jr

Vegeta gets angry
"Boy you don't understand! Nevertheless you reaching the legendary super saiyan stage is not a great thing! I had to go and become stronger you think that power level of 145.6 million is anything compared to mines I know you feel hurt or whatever but we are saiyans! and we only feel destruction so put that anger into fighting me NOW BOY." Yelled the king

Vegeta jr attacked vegeta with hate filled punches. They both clashed flipping back vegeta speeds at vegeta jr with multiple hits connecting. Knocking him down to the ground.

Vegeta jr body hits the ground! He thinks to himself, "damn! His attacks are way stronger than his clones! I have to use his techniques against him." Said vegeta jr whilst picking himself up.

The king then comes hurdling down with his feet aimed at his son's head!

But vegeta jr was able to get out the way quick enough causing vegeta to put a whole in the ground.

"My Father is trying to kill me! Just great. leave your newborn then come back to kill him that's the saiyan way huh."

Vegeta jr said thinking to himself before appearing behind the king shooting a huge purple ki blast.

The blast barely tickles vegeta causing him to quickly turn around grabbing vegeta jr by the neck.

"Oh son... see told you; you will have to accept my teachings before you can harm me now let me continue to harden your body." Said Vegeta before swinging vegeta jr's body in circles!

Vegeta laughs then throws vegeta jr into the air. The king would appear alongside vegeta jr! going into another combo of kicks and punches.

Hours later the two are still going at. Vegeta jr is bloody but not tired due to the king constantly healing him giving him zen ki boost.

This makes there training more effective they both are clashing and battling to the death. each punch from the pair makes the room shake but vegeta jr is still at a disadvantage because of his lack of fighting skills.

This makes the king consider a different  approach stopping there battle,

"ok enough this is not going nowhere say let's do a little basic training! Stay in that form and fallow my movements this is how my father taught me how to fight and your mother has done a good job at starting you off." Said vegeta before continuing.

"But now you need to be able to fight with the big boys now." Said vegeta while getting into the vegeta clan's iconic fighting stance.

Vegeta jr understands following every step that the king shows him. Days later they finally move on to the Ki control aspect and vegeta jr takes no longer than two hours showing that he is indeed a true prodigy.

Now he is able to sense energy and is ready for the gift of the king.

"Okay son you have impressed me. you've managed to lear ki control quicker than myself. So now I wanna reward you." Said vegeta as a dark purple light appeared in his palms.

"So be still, now your body is at its peak strength you can become immortal like myself and your mother but one question do you wanna keep the look of your current age or you wish to look younger.?" Said vegeta

Vegeta jr sits on the ground thinking hard, before saying

"Make me look older! actually I wanna be a full grown adult."

Vegeta does as told and make vegeta jr a grown men and immortal. The two then continue to train for what can only be more then 2 years inside of the room.

Vegeta even achieves the first super saiyan form that vegeta jr has! As he notices some interesting changes while in the form.

"This power it seems to be nothing like that Gohans brat but his was not a multiplier like this one because my power level went from 19.17 billion to 958.5 billion. So it's a x50 boost; haha I can do that plus I still have tons of power in reserve." Said vegeta while blocking many of vegeta jrs punches!

Now that him and his sons power is on par with one other they spend more time perfecting there super saiyan forms.

But little do they know the danger they have been training for is heading right for earth. The two exits the time chamber.
While they fly to their home they discuss their plan now that they have accomplished step one.

"so all we have to do now is beat these clowns and take there abilities and energy! I will take frieza and his father while you get the other's energy. Let's not start by taking their energy we'll make them beg for mercy first."

But the two are interrupted bye a huge ship coming down the earth's atmosphere. Vegeta and vegeta jr as if it was firsthand knowledge there bodies head right to the ship not letting it land.

"Well looks like we spoke him up let's see just how strong he really is." Said vegeta as he summoned 1/4 of his energy.

Vegeta then shoot a blast at the ship blowing it to pieces. Coming from the smoke is 4 bodies one in the middle in a floating chair with horns on his head, and a big bulky horned tall men, and when the smoke clears up we see all of them cooler king cold and Broly and frieza.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 13
It is the year 786 - There is a price on Vegeta's head. But one of the bounty hunters turns out to be a full blood Saiyan. And this girl is not happy...
152K 3.1K 96
Sibella- The only daughter of Raaz & Zane - members of Planet Vegeta's Elite Warriors. Planet Vegeta is under attack, everyone is called to fight! Bu...
1K 125 27
Go Beyond! Enter a brand new story in the beloved world of Dragon Ball with new an all new story featuring new original and comeback characters! *DIS...
97.4K 1.5K 40
Ok so basically, this is just one big story of how you and Goku Black came to be; Basically, you're a saiyan from earth but you didn't exactly know a...