Twisted Wonderland Oneshots/S...

By eleriee0

Hello! And welcome to the land of Twisted Wonderland, this book will include Oneshots and Scenarios of the ch... More

Introduction
🌹Heartslabyul Headcanons🌹
🦁Savanaclaw Headcanons🦁
🐙Octavinelle Headcanons🐙
🏜️Scarabia Headcanons🏜️
👑Pomefiore Headcanons👑
💀Ignihyde Headcanons💀
🐉Diasomnia Headcanons🐉
!Oneshot!
!Oneshot!
🌹Heartslabyul Scenario🌹
!Upadate!
!Oneshot!
|Seven Minutes In Heaven|
|Seven Minutes In Heaven Part 1/1|
|Seven Minutes In Heaven 3/7|
Attention!!
If Someone Tried To Hurt Their S/O
!Oneshot!
!Oneshot!
UPDATE!

|Seven Minutes In Heaven 2/7|

1.3K 18 1
By eleriee0

hey guys! Hopefully you enjoyed the first part of Seven Minutes In Heaven, this part will be Savanaclaw, the stories will go in order!

|Seven Minutes In Heaven|
Dorms Included:
Savanaclaw

Characters Included:
Leona Kingscholar
Ruggie Bucchi
Jack Howl

|Type: Scenario|

Loading...

-Leona Kingscholar-

You slightly cursed under your breath when Cater decided you should be the lucky person to draw from the box first. However you kept denying that you shouldn't be the first one to choose. After some convincing, Cater finally sighs, before going up to someone else no other than Leona. The lion scoffed at Cater and denied also to go first, but when the ginger-haired boy said this was a game and theirs competition...oh boy. Now Leona is in it.

"Fine Cater..."

Leona says, muttering under his breath while he digs through the mountain of papers. Once he finally picks his paper, he draws his hand back and opens the slip of paper. The whole room goes silent for a few seconds before the lion just scoffs. Then with no hesitation, he grabs you and throws you over his shoulder, bringing you and him to the closet.

"Oh- well okay! Have fun in there~"

Cater says before Leona shuts the doors close then finally puts you down.

"Hey! You didn't have to throw me over your shoulder you know! I can walk."

"You're slower than me so what are you talking about?"

Ugh. This lion just wanted to get the best of you. You cursed again under your breath at him. But unfortunately for the closet being very light, you could hear a pin drop.

"What did you just say?"

Leona says. Slightly growling under his breath after what you said to him, however you chose not to respond and just crossed your arms and looked away. Sadly, the lion didn't satisfy with that, so instead he pushes you into the wall. Slamming your back onto the closet, you flinched at the sudden pain. But before you could even say something, Leona slams his hands next to your head before giving you a deep kiss. Your eyes suddenly go wide and you could already feel your legs getting weak. After a minute, the lion finally breaks the kiss between you two, and you could only heavily breath. Trying to catch your breath, you could see the lion's emerald eyes looking down at you with hunger. You gulped at his expression and without a warning, he goes for your neck, slightly biting it. You could only gasp, but instead of you surrendering under your breath, Leona covers your mouth with his hand, not letting you whine out any sounds. Just as he finishes biting your neck and letting loose for you to catch your breath. The door flings open, allowing light the flood in.

"Oh my— what happened in here?..."

Cater says. His eyes wide and blood starts to come out of his nose. Your face could only grow a deep red hue and you look away from the crowd looking in the closet and instead just looks down. The lion scoffs and takes your hand lightly, dragging you out of the closet.

"Y/N..."

"Yeah Ace? What's wrong? Why are you staring at me like I just killed someone..."

"What's that one your neck?..."

"....."

"My prey, that's what it is ginger."

Leona says, scoffing at Ace, before taking you with him back to his seat.

-Ruggie Bucchi-

"Hey Cater! Don't force them in this!"

Deuce says to Cater, putting an arm infront of you. As much as Deuce was also excited to play, he thought that it wasn't right to force someone to pick first.

"Hey Deuce, calm down...Ill be fine with it dont worry!-"

You tell Deuce while lowering his arm from infront of you. The navy-haired boy turns to face you and his expression softens as he lets you go up to the box. You reach into the box of papers and didn't rummage through the papers. Instead, you just pick the first one that your hand made contact with. Once you drew your hand back out of the box and unfolded the paper, you read the name, "Ruggie."

"...oh great-"

"Who'd you get?"

Deuce asks you, looking next to you at the slip of paper. His eyes widen suddenly at the make and immediately tried to keep you from saying his name to Cater.

"Aww what's wrong Loosey Deucy? You wanted Y/N to pick you DIDNT you?"

Ace says, coming up to you two. Deuce's face suddenly goes red and starts to mess up on his words as he backs away from you, allowing you to go up to Cater to inform him on who you got.

"Who'd you get Y/N?"

"Ruggie..."

Cater suddenly smirks and walks up to Ruggie, taking his shoulder he pushes you two in-front of each-other before patting the Hyena on the shoulder, signaling that you two can go to the closet now. You look to see Ruggie's face and his cheeks start to grow a pint tint on them. He scratches the back of his neck and tries to hide the fact that he wasn't excited to be with you, but he fails because you see his tail wagging. With all the courage you gathered up, you take Ruggie by the arm and drag him to the closet, despite you throwing on an unpleasant look, your heart was beating so fast. Once the two of you got into the closet, Cater whispers you a good luck before closing the door. You could already tell that Ruggie was nervous about this since you were his crush, and always acted awkward around you.

"Are you alright? We don't have to play by the rules if you don't want to..."

You tell Ruggie, giving him a soft smile. This only made Ruggie's heart beat faster. The blush on his face starts to spread across his cheeks like wildfire. You could see the hyena's face slightly, and you saw his face starting to get red, so you started to worry.

"Are you okay Ruggie? You're awfully red...do you have a fever?"

Asking the hyena, you put the back of your hand across his forehead. Feeling his temperature, you could definitely feel that his face was warm. With your actions however, Ruggie takes a step back, starting to stutter on his words.

"I-I'm fine...don't worry about it- it's just- really hot in here, haha..."

Despite Ruggie saying what he said, you could tell that he was clearly lying. For one, it wasn't even hot in the closet, two, judging by his face, he wasn't fine. With all the bottled feelings you had for him, you pulled him into a hug. Trying your best to calm him down in the closet. However this only made his face go even redder, and he slightly starts to shake.

"Oh! I'm sorry!-"

You say to the hyena, taking a step back. Just as you were about to turn your back towards him, he grabs your hand. You were shocked by his actions, looking back at him you could see that he was definitely nervous.

"I- don't want to ruin your turn just because I'm some coward on this..."

Ruggie says in a whispering tone. And without a warning, Ruggie pulls you into him and kisses you cheek. Oh boy, now it was your turn to grow a bright red hue on your face. You giggled at his actions and kissed his cheek back, then finally gave him a quick peck on the lips. Thats when the hyena finally faints and falls backwards. Your eyes widen and quickly catch him, then the door opens.

"Oh my! What happened here?!-"

"NOTHING JUST GET ICE OR SOME MEDICAL HELP!-"

"Ruggie really couldnt handle being in a closet with his crush..."

Jack mutters to Leona, and the lion could only sigh before falling asleep on the couch.

-Jack Howl-

"Why am I doing this?..."

You mutter to yourself, staring at the wooden box Cater held out infront of you. As much as you loved games and stuff, this was the ONE game you really don't want to participate in...Admitting defeat though, you rummage your hand in the wooden box and grab one of the papers. Unfolding the paper, Cater suddenly snatches the paper away before you could even read the name. The ginger haired boy snickers as he reads the name. His face suddenly goes into shock before looking back up to you.

"HIM?!"

Cater says yelling with his shocked expression. The whole room goes silent and all heads are turned towards you and Cater. You throw your hand over his mouth signaling him to shush before smiling a bit creepily at the staring students. They just shrug it off before returning to their conversations.

"Girl- I thought you were gonna get like- Ace or even Malleus!-"

Cater says whispering towards you while eyeing Jack in the corner. You shrug it off since you can't change your person and walk up to the wolf. You decided just to stay quiet before grabbing Jack by the collar and dragging him into the dark closet. Cater is surprised by your actions, but without a second guess he closes the door with a click.

"I got you Jack, just don't make this weird..."

You mutter to him before going off into your side of the closet while Jack respects your boundaries and stays on his. However with a few seconds which what felt like 5 minutes, you could feel your face burning up and your heart beating faster.

"Well...you know Cater won't open the door until we—"

Jack mutters to you, but before he could finish his sentence you abruptly grab his collar and look him directly in the eyes.

"Just shush about it, I know what to do and I really don't have a choice to...but you're definitely someone I would date."

You say before crashing your lips onto Jacks. His eyes suddenly go wide and his face grows red and starts spreading like wildfire across his face. You quickly pull away before scoffing about it. However Jack was so in shock he acts on instinct and grabs your collar to kiss you again in revenge. Now that it's your turn for your face to grow into shock, you decide try not to escape from his iron grip and just kiss back. After a minute you two break away to gasp for air.

"Why'd you- kiss me back..."

You say to Jack between pants, he could only catch his breath first before looking away with his tail wagging.

"You're lips were just really soft...I acted on instinct. Sorry..."

Jack mutters to you, but you smile in response before patting him on the head then getting up from your position. The door suddenly flings open with a worried Cater looking inside.

"OH MY!- YOUR FACES ARE BEAT RED!- WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!-"

Cater asks the two of you as you and Jack walk out of the closet with both of your faces red as tomatoes. You only glare at Cater giving him the signal not to ask that question and he only sighs in response.

Authors Note:
Heyy! I'm back after a bit :) I got sick with strep because of the air quality 😭😭 sorry for Jacks being a bit short, but I promise to make Octavinelles a bit longer!! Please requests are still open so feel free to request still!! ❤️ -eleerie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.2K 27
Hello my little cuties! 🥰 Oneshots and headcannons of your precious twisted wonderland bois!!!
11.1K 139 32
This was supposed to be a book but now it's a Oneshot book 💀 Norman x Reader Ray x reader _________________ At this point it's just a Ray x reader...
4K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
25.5K 744 78
Every had the urge to read a bunch of Llorumi oneshots, maybe even request one of your own? Then yall found the right book cuz this is filled with on...