|Seven Minutes In Heaven|

Soo...number 1 PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHY I DECIDED TO WRITE THIS. 😭🙏 I was listening to Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars and suddenly thought of this...so here ya go 👋 THIS IS PART 1 BTW

Part 0.5/7
Type: Scenario
Dorm Included:
Heartslabyul
Characters:
Riddle Rosehearts
Cater Diamond
Part 1/1 will include:
Ace Trappola
Deuce Spade
Trey Clover
Please note the reason why I'm splitting Heartslabyuls part into 2 different parts is because of how many characters I have to write for!
Requested By: Bruno Mars- (JKJK) (None)

-Loading...-

"Why am I here exactly?"
You ask the students of Night Raven College. You were invited by no surprise, Cater Diamond. He told you that you and the rest of students in the college you were going to play a little 'FUN' game. When you entered the Heartslabyul dorm, you noticed students from the other dorms there already, you could only gulp in nervousness since the game you were playing was unkown. You scanned the room and saw a small wooden box and a big closet next to it. The ginger hair boy Cater spotted you walk in the doors and walked up to you.
"Hey Y/N-Chan! We were about to start without you! I'm glad you made it just in time!"
Cater says. You chuckle at his words and he hands you a slip of paper and a pen. You were confused what you were suppose to do with the slip of paper.
"Cater? What do I do with the paper?"
You ask him in confusion. He gives you a smirk and quickly hides the smirks with his usual toothy grin.
"Just write your name on it!"
You sighed and wrote your name with the ink pen. Cater takes your paper and folds it in half, putting it in the small box. You still didn't know what game you were playing and why there were so many students that actually came.
"Okay guys! It's time to play!"
Cater says, clapping his hands together to get the students attention. He pulls out his phone to look one more time before putting it away, he gives everyone a smirk which starts to make some students confused and nervous.
"We're going to be playing Seven Minutes In Heaven!"
...
"WHHHATTT?"
Was all you could say with your shocked expression on your face. Other students started to complain, some cheered, others started to talk about who they wanted to get.
"Why Seven Minutes In Heaven out of every game?"
Deuce groaned, coming up from behind you and Cater. You turn your head to meet with teal eyes, Ace following behind Deuce.
"I would've been fine with Truth or Dare honestly..."
You mutter to yourself. You really didn't want want to play the game, but as always, you were forced into it by Ace and Cater. You only whined about it and now you have to face the consequences of accepting an invitation from Cater.
"Y/N! How about you go first and draw a name!"
Cater says, shoving the small wooden box infront of you. You look through the small slot of papers and you open up the lid, rummaging through the pieces of paper, you pick up your lucky draw and start to unfold the small slip of paper...

 You look through the small slot of papers and you open up the lid, rummaging through the pieces of paper, you pick up your lucky draw and start to unfold the small slip of paper

-Riddle Rosehearts

You unfold the small slip of paper to reveal a fancy writing naming the words, 'Riddle Rosehearts' you could only gulp at the fact of getting a housewarden and try to hide the piece of paper. However, Cater quickly takes the piece of paper as soon as you open it and looks to see who the lucky person was.
"Oh hohoho..."
Cater says laughing to himself and smirking down at the paper. You start to scared with Caters smirk, he quickly grabs his housewarden and grabs your hand as well, throwing you two in the big closet.
"Have fun you two!"
Cater musters up before snickering and closing the door shut with a click to it. You swallow a big gallon of fear and stay in your sitting position.
"Are you alright?"
The red-headed boy asks you, trying to find your face in the dark closet. You could only feel his hand brush up against yours and pull you up from the floor.
"Yeah I'm alright..."
You say with a slight nervous tone to your voice, Riddle didn't notice the change however and dusts off his clothes. You looked around the closet and couldn't see anything due to the lack of light in the room. However, rules are the rules, and you just had to pick your crush to go into a closet with to ki—
"Y/N? Your stiff, are you sure you're okay?"
The housewarden says, slightly shaking you a bit. You shake your head to get your thoughts out of your mind and deeply sigh with the thought of being in a closet with Riddle.
"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it"
You say without any stutter into your voice. Riddle on the other hand, just sighs and lightly takes your hand into his. You can feel your cheeks suddenly burn up with the thought of him holding your hand. He brings his other hand up to your cheek and caresses it while still holding your other hand. Your face immediately started to burn up like a wildfire spreading, and you start to shutter on your breathing.
"As much as i would prefer to not play this game, I will oblige by the rules and follow them like any other."
Riddle finally says, and with no hesitation, his lips meet yours, and your eyes go wide in shock. You begin to get stiff again as you feel your heart exploding and the blush on your face gets even redder then before. You let loose of your control and let him kiss you. He starts to deepen the kiss and you could feel your body going weak, just as he was about to deepen the kiss more, the door flings open.
"Hah! Caught you in the middle of the kiss."
Cater says with a big smirk on his face and snapping pictures every second of you two. You could only jump at the bright light suddenly barging into the dark closet and your face was visible, and it felt like you were having a fever. You hide your hands in your face and Riddles face goes red as well. You both shyly get up from your position and walk out of the room and both of you bolt out of the room and into a different room to catch your breath.

-Cater Diamond-

"Damn you Cater

"Damn you Cater..."
You say mumbling your words under your breath and quietly unfold the piece of paper. Your eyes widen to see the contents, "Cater Diamond" written on the slip of paper. "Who'd you get?" Deuce asks you looking over your shoulder to see the paper. His eyes widen also and starts to chuckle at the name. You could only clench your fist and glare at the blue haired boy. You sigh and walk up to Cater who was looking at his phone. No surprise there.
"Cater, I got you..."
You mumble to him showing the ginger haired boy your slip of paper. He looks for a split second before giving you his toothy grin, he suddenly takes your hand and walks you towards the closet.
"Trey! Set the timer for 7, it's my turn to get lucky."
Cater ways waving to him a farewell before shutting the door. You hit your forehead on the wall in the closet and rub it with your hand. Just as you were about to speak, Cater turns you around and takes your hands into his and pins them above your head, your face could only start to burn up with his actions. He put his face close to yours and smirks in the dark. Despite not being able to see very well, you could tell that Cater was giving you a mischievous smile, and that only made your heart beat faster.
"You know Y/N...I've been admiring you for awhile now. I've seen you on social media, and you're absolutely stunning..."
Cater says whispering in your ear, and that only made you shiver at the words he spoke. Just as you were about to say something, you feel Cater press his lips against yours. He was kissing you?! You were never expecting someone like him to like you. You feel your legs begin to grow weak and start to shutter on your breath as he doesn't move from his position. Within a minute, you guys break the long passionate kiss, you breath heavily and feel Cater's lips crash onto yours again. This time with the kiss being more passionate then the last. You start to slightly squirm to get out of your trapped position but it didn't work. What felt like forever, Cater finally breaks the kiss again. Licking his lips, he smirks again and finally says something again.
"So...am I a good kisser?"
He says with his usual playful voice again. You could only huff and laugh a bit too, still catching your breath.
"Yep, that's the Cater I know..."
Suddenly the door flies open and behind the wooden door reveals Trey looking into the closet and only sighs at the actions of Cater and gestures you two to come out.

Authors Note: OMG this is gonna get the best of me 😭 and the fact is that it's only HALF of the first part done just wait for Ace, Deuce, and Trey's part 👍 similar to how this chapter went, this is how it's going to be for Diasomnia as well. But for the ones such as Octavinelle, Pomefiore, and Savanaclaw, they will all be one part. Also please request if you'd like! They're still open to you guys so feel free to suggest what you want to see me write!! Have a good Day/Night ❤️