!Oneshot!

Type: Oneshot
Characters Included: Malleus Draconia
Part: 1/1
"Let Me Show You Who's In Charge Here"

Loading...

You first stepped into mirror hall

You first stepped into mirror hall. You look around the place. You saw some new students. "Tch, just some newbies." You were known as the trickster of the school. You've been causing trouble alongside your good friend Ruggie, just classic pranks on students and teachers. The only problem was that you and Ruggie weren't in the same dorm. When you were a freshman to NRC, Ruggie and you both met each other during the Mirror of Darkness distributing people to their dorms. When it came up to you two, You were in shock. Ruggie being distributed to Savanaclaw, and you...Diasomnia. "Man this brings backs memories huh Ruggie?" You snicker with Ruggie. "Sure does. I just hate wearing this junk of a robe." He says scratching his neck. Someone suddenly grabs your wrist and spins you around. Your eyes widen in shock and meet with emerald eyes. "Just as a warning. Do not cause any trouble during the ceremony. Otherwise there will be consequences." The housewarden of Diasomnia says in a strict tone. "Tch, like I would do what you tell me." You narrow your eyes to his and spit out your tongue. You yank your hands away from his grip and walk away with a Ruggie. "He seems strict with you." The hyena says leaning his back on the wall. "Yeah, at least Leona isn't as strict with you like Malleus is." You say crossing your arms. "Something wrong Y/N-San, Ruggie?" A red haired boy, known as the now housewarden of Heartslabyul comes up to you. "Tch, Malleus was just telling me not to cause any chaos during the orientation." You scoff. "Well someone's mad." Azul approaches you with the leech twins beside him. "What do you want Azul?" Ruggie narrows his eyes at the housewarden of Octavinelle along with the Leech Twins. "Nothing much, we're just waiting for the mirror of darkness to start." Azul says with his usual smile. "Everyone places. The mirror of darkness is now ready to start." Crowley appears out of the dark. The two housewardens bid their farewells along with the leech twins and all went to their dorm place. You and Ruggie however didn't go with your dormitories. You stayed in the same place and watched in the shadows. Leona could care less about Ruggie and what he was doing as long as it wasn't blamed on him. While Malleus gave you a glare while you stuck your tongue at him and stayed in place.

"Sebek...you will be placed into Diasomnia!" The mirror says. You huff. Just another annoying guard for Malleus. You continued to watch all the students contribute to their dorms. Until you saw a certain boy with light purple hair and mesmerizing eyes. Your eyes widen as you recognized him. Epel!! You two were born in the same town. You guys would always sneak out when their parents weren't looking and ran in the fields or pick apples. You smiled at the sight of seeing him again. "Epel Felmier...Pomefiore!-" The mirror says. The second Epel sighed and walked away, you got up from the wall and ran to him with Ruggie tagging along behind you. "Epel!-" you shouted. He brings his head up and looks behind him. His eyes widen and freezes in place. "Y-Y/N?!-" he says and runs toward you. He tackles you in a hug and you both fall to the ground laughing. "I've missed you so much Epel.." You say smiling. "Same to you-" "Ahem.." you look up to see the housewarden of Pomefiore. Oh god, not this plastic ken doll that thinks he's perfect. You scoff at the presence of him as Vil picks Epel up and drags him away from you.