!Oneshot!

This is just a quick Oneshot to make up from my inactiveness!

Type: Oneshot
Characters Included: Ace Trappola
Requested: None
"Study Partners"

Loading...

"When is this going to end?

"When is this going to end?.." You groan quietly and put your head on the desk, knowing that if you try to sleep Crewley would give you detention. The gingered haired boy, Ace looked down at you. "This won't be ending anytime soon.." Ace sighed, putting his head on his hand and staring at the board. You look up with him and listen to Mr. Crewely's boring lesson. (School bell ringing) Finally his class is over. "Now we have the study guide due in 2 days. Study hard my pups." Crewely said waving his baton. You sigh and start packing up your stuff and getting ready for lunch. As you were packing up your stuff, Ace came up to you. "Do you want to study together after school at Heartslabyul?" He said with tinted cheeks and scratching the back of his neck. Your eyes widen in surprise. He usually never invites you. Even to study? Something's not right.."Oh- sure ! Grim's probably not going to study anyway. So he won't get me anywhere.." You say with your bright smile. Ace's face got more red and started stuttering. "I- ok !- I-I'll see you after school..hahaha.." He says and slowly walks away. You were confused. Why would he invite you to study with him? You just shook it off and headed down to the cafeteria.

You got your food and sat down next to your Heartslabyul friends. "Soo..Y/N do you like anyone here?" Cater says out of the blue. You almost spat out your food. Your eyes widen and start stuttering. "I-uhm..well..maybe?.." Oh god. Now they're going to start questioning. "Really who is it?!-" Deuce says in shock while Trey and Riddle could care less about crushes and love, you were so shocked about the question that you didn't realize the other students from the different dorms staring at your table. Your eyes were hidden under your bangs as you were slightly shaking, too scared to answer the question. "I- have to go use the restroom-!" You quickly say and sprint out of the cafeteria.

You were huffing and breathing heavily. Catching your breath, you started to get a red tint in your face from the question. (Why did I even say maybe?- I already know who it is..I'm just too scared to answer right now..) "are you okay y/n?" Someone says from behind you. You screamed slightly at the presence of someone suddenly behind you. You quickly whip your head around meet eyes with a boy with light purple locks with matching eyes. (Who is he again?...) you question in your mind, but you didn't know you were staring at him for a long time. "Is everything okay? You're staring at me..." the boy says as you snap back into reality. "Oh yeah sorry my apologies..but how do you know my name?" You ask him with a serious tone. Is he a stalker perhaps? Possibly...or he's just someone from one of my classes..."o-oh sorry I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Epel Felmier, we both have flight and history together." OH YEAH NOW I REMEMBER HIM. "Oh yeah, sorry for not recognizing you." You say sweatdropping. "Oh no don't be, I was just wondering what happened. I was watching from a distance what was happening at your table before you ran out of the cafeteria.." "OH SO YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE BYSTANDERS." "WHAT?! N-NO..."

"Ohhh okay...so you were speechless because Cater asked if you had a crush?" Epel asked after hearing what happened. "Yeah...and it's true I do have a crush...but I'd rather not say until I have full confidence to.." "I mean- I don't blame you, I would be too nervous to tell out of the blue as well." Epel says. After that you guys decided to go back into the cafeteria. Ace spotted you and started to get a dark atmosphere around him when he saw you with Epel. "Bye Epel! See you next period!" You say waving goodbye as he walks back to his table with his dorm. You walk slowly back to the Heartslabyul table and you sit down quietly with your eyes locked down, you dared not to look up to face anyone right now. "Y/N. Why were you with Epel?" Ace asked you with a strict-like tone in his voice. He seemed irritated that you were with him. "O-oh I was walking about from the bathroom and I just ran into him..nothing special." After that you all stayed silent eating your food and cleaning up for the next period.

You entered History with a bit to spare due to the fact you didn't finish your lunch and just threw it away and left the cafeteria early. You sat your stuff on your desk and decided to walk up to Epels desk. "It was awkward when I came back from the table.." you say to him as you knelt down to his desk watching him finish a piece of work for a different class. "I could tell, there was some sort of tense atmosphere at your table once I left. I'm pretty sure the full cafeteria felt it." "SO THATS WHY THEY WERE ALL SILENT?!" You shout. "Hey- quiet..there's some people trying to have some peace." A certain male says with ears with braids in his hair. "Oh shut it furry. I don't want to hear it from you HoUseWaRdEn." You sarcastically say and roll your eyes. "Y-Y/N..don't get involved with Leona- he'll kill you.." Epel says with a nervous tone. "Do you think im gonna let this predator tell me what to do?! He needs to knock some sense into himself!" You angrily say with a scary aura. "I'm the housewarden here! You clean up your act before I beat you to a pulp!" Leona says narrowing his eyes. "Seats everyone!" Professor Trein says with a strict tone, walking in the classroom with his cat. You all cut off your fighting and you walk back to seat and sat down next to your other certain friend in the class Jade. "What's with the angry expression?" The eel asks. "It's that dumb lion telling me what to do." You say burying your face in your arms and hitting your head on your desk." Jade sighs and hands you an odd looking mushroom. "Eh. What's this?" You question him. "Just- take it, this relives your stress." He says and just keeps it next to you. "JADE NO TALKING."

"FINALLY THIS CLASS IS DONE." You say stretching your arms from sitting for too long in the boring lesson. "Hey do you want to come back to the mostro lounge with me? Azul and Floyd will be glad to see you again." Jade says with his usual smile. "Oh sure!- I usually have nothing else to do after school." You say smiling. (This is going as planned..") Jade says quietly. "C'mon then, no time to waste," He says and grabs your arm and drags you to the mirror chamber. You close your eyes to the bright light and open to the Octavinelle dorm. This form never fails to surprise you for how beautiful it is. "Oh my, hello Y/N long time no see." The certain silver haired boy says to you, greeting you with a hug. "Hey Azul!-" "Y/NN!" You hear a certain scream coming from behind you. You fall down with someone on top of you. "Hey Floyd- you're...excited-" you say trying to gasp for hair with him hugging you tightly.

"Someone wants to see you." Azul says as he comes up to you with a drink. You've been in the lounge for a while, studying hard for upcoming exams. "Thanks Azul, who wants to see me?" You question taking a sip of the tea he gave you. "Someone from Heartslabyul" He says and winks at you then walks away snickering. You spat at your drink. Oh no...is it who I think it is.. "uhm- hey..." a certain ginger haired male says. "Oh uh- hi..." you say quietly, not looking at him. "Uhm...I just wanted to say I'm sorry for asking you that question earlier at the cafeteria..." your eyes slowly look up to meet his Amber orbs. "I just wanted to tell you...I- ILIKEYOUOKAY?!-" ...you freeze. Your eyes widen as a light pink hue spreads across your face like wildfire. "It's about time you confessed cause I would've had to make the first move." You say smiling. You were so lost in your feelings for him that you didn't notice 3 people snickering behind the bar.

Authors Note: Heyyy! I'll be posting a lot of my drafts that I've been working on for a bit while I was gone. Again sorry for my inactiveness! Requests are still open! ❤️ Thank you :)
-eleerie.